Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Answered An Advertisement For A Live Model

"Modelling leads to a sexy adventure part four"

36
2 Comments 2
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words

When I arrived back at the mansion the following day, Linda was waiting for me at the front door; nobody else appeared to be there. Linda looked amazing in her short black leather miniskirt, sheer silk stockings, patent black six-inch heels, and what appeared to be an opulent red blouse.

Linda grabbed my hand and guided me to her bedroom, which was two flights of stairs up. Because her skirt was so short, I was able to see her adorable ass and her stocking tops as I followed her.

The bedroom had a huge four-poster bed covered in large, luxurious pillows and black silk sheets. As soon as the door was locked, Linda undid my shirt and tossed it aside, and I did the same with her blouse to reveal an exquisite black lace bra.

I undid her skirt zipper next, letting it fall to the floor to meet my trousers, and we both shrugged out of our clothes, me nude, her wearing the most expensive and sexiest black stockings and lingerie I had ever seen.

I pushed myself back onto the bed, wanting to take it all off slowly so I could admire her amazing body and eventually make love to her.

As my cock rose in response to the amazing spectacle I was seeing, I joined her. Her front fastening bra came off next, and I got to suck and massage her flawlessly firm breasts, alternating between them. Her soft groans and her encouragement to suck on her breasts by pushing them into my mouth showed me how sensitive her breasts were.

I slid her pants down, and she kicked them off, then inserted a couple of fingers into her damp pussy which was getting wetter by the second.

I brought her to orgasm very quickly; she was a moaner and shuddered as I hit the spot, and she clamped her legs around my arm to stop me from removing them and to stop me from using my fingers to caress her clitoris.

Her hand reached down and took my cock into her softly manicured fingers, which had probably never done any sort of work. She gently pumped it as we kissed and hugged.

I moved so I was now beneath her breasts, pushing into my chest. Her nipples were hard and thick and felt so good.

We kissed again, then she gave me a grin, then started to move down my body, kissing my chest, then my six-pack moved down until she was kissing around my cock and caressing my shaven balls.

Linda was lying on her tummy at the bottom of the bed. She kicked her shoes off and folded her legs so her sexy stocking-clad feet were in the air, I love sexy feet and Linda had sexy feet. She was pumping my cock as she licked along the underside of it moving up to the tip where she licked off the pre-cum from it then licked her lips and said, "Mmm."

Then it happened: she opened her mouth, stuck her tongue out, licked my tip again, and then, with a sexy smile, my cock slowly disappeared between her lips. Her mouth was small and my cock huge, but she still managed to take in about six inches.

Her mouth moved up and down my cock as she pumped it with one hand and massaged my balls with the other, her technique was great, and she was loving the fact she was sucking the biggest cock she had ever had.

Linda stopped caressing my balls and produced a tube of lube from somewhere, squeezing some onto her fingers. Those fingers slipped under my arse and were slowly inserted into my arse up to her knuckles.

Her fingers now massaging the inside of my arse and her mouth moving up and down my cock was too much for me, and I had no power to stop the inevitable eruption. This took Linda by complete surprise, and she coughed and spluttered as the huge amount hit the back of her throat.

Linda swallowed and continued until she had made sure I was dry. When she stopped, she had a look of total satisfaction on her face and quite a bit of semen.

She moved back up my body, kissing every inch until our lips locked and we kissed for hours while exploring each other's bodies.

I turned us over so I was now on top and returned the favour, moving down her body and kissing every inch on my way to the honey pot between her legs.

She had already parted her legs, anticipating my tongue was going to slip inside her very wet, neatly trimmed pussy. I found the lube that she had used on me squeezed a drop onto my fingers, and whilst I had my head deep inside her pussy I slipped two fingers slowly and gently into her very tight arse. Linda was hesitant at first to let me, but as I slowly inserted my fingers deeper and deeper, she got more excited and found it too much as she sprayed my face with one of the biggest loads of lady juice I had ever experienced.

Linda clamped her silky legs around my head, holding it in place, telling me, “Don’t stop.” As my tongue kept working on her clitoris and my finger in her arse.

KourtneyLey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KourtneyLey

When she released my head, she went all limp and was completely satisfied, having had at least two orgasms.

My face was awash with her juices I licked off what I could but had to use the silky sheets to clean myself up.

Now I moved back up her body, kissing my way and sucking her breasts along the way. With her legs still wide apart, my cock found the openings to her pussy without any help, and with a gentle nudge, he began his entry.

Linda was tight and from her moans, she was slightly uncomfortable but was encouraging me to, “Give it to me all of it.” I pulled out and smeared some of the lube on it and tried again; this time it was much easier and after a few strokes, I had buried over half my length inside her.

Linda was forcing her pelvis up towards me as I pumped my cock into her; the sensation was incredible. I kept going, giving Linda another orgasm before I tried a different position.

I pulled out and got Linda on all fours by the edge of the bed, a position her boring husband didn’t like, then slipped my cock back into her pussy from behind, giving her a good fucking doggy style.

From this position I was able to cup Linda’s perfect breasts and pinch her sensitive nipples as I made love to her long and hard, taking longer strokes in and out almost withdrawing, and then plunging back inside her; her tight pussy was perfect.

Linda had never mentioned anal, but from this position, it was a great chance for me to have her, I slipped out, grabbed the lubricants smeared some on the entrance to her arse, and slipped a finger in to loosen her up, ready for my big entrance.

“What do you think you’re doing?” said Linda looking back over her shoulder.

“I am going to break your anal virginity,” I exclaimed, I wasn’t sure if she was a virgin, but if her husband didn’t like anything other than missionary sex on a Sunday afternoon, he would try anal.

“No, you’re not,” she said. She was trying to squeeze her buttocks together, but with my fingers deep inside her, she realised that my cock would probably give her a sensation she had never experienced, although it was going to hurt.

Linda relaxed, allowing me better access to her butt. I removed my fingers and positioned my cock against the entrance to her arse I smeared the end with some extra lubricant and said to Linda, “This might sting; just relax.”

I slowly but very gently pushed as Linda braced herself; still not relaxed, entry was gained. Then, an inch, then two inches of my cock entered her anal passage, and Linda let out an audible yelp. I stopped to let her muscles relax and accept me, and then I pushed on again Linda let out another yell, yet she was doing her bit and pushing back against me, helping.

Four inches, then five, and I stopped again. She was tighter than anything I had previously encountered. I was pleased I had no foreskin, or it would’ve certainly torn.

Linda became more relaxed and comfortable with the unusual object entering her anal passage but was starting to enjoy it.

I didn’t think I could enter anymore as my cock gets thicker towards the base, and I might end up tearing her.

I put extra lubricant around my cock and the opening to her anal passage. She moved only a few inches at first, but as she grew used to the feeling of my cock buried in her ass, I increased the depth and stroke speed. Linda was enjoying this, and on top of what I was doing, I noticed she was giving herself a great hand job with a few fingers in her pussy, which is probably what caused the huge, intense orgasm.

I was at the point of no return and grunted as I filled her anal passage with vast quantities of hot, sticky semen. I kept the strokes going until I finished.

I stayed put for a short while before pulling away, but not before pushing it straight back into her pussy. I peered down and saw that her anal passage remained wide open, allowing me to see deep inside her like a black hole.

She had another orgasm and fell face-first onto the bed, pulling me down on top of her as I kept shoving my cock in and out of her pussy.

We held this pose for a short while before I moved aside, leaving us to simply lie side by side and give each other a hug while our bodies were drenched and sweating profusely.

Linda was the first to speak, lamenting how painful her two holes were and how she did not dare go again. She said, "You cannot fuck me anymore today, but if you want more, I will have to give you a blowjob."

We did nothing but lie down on the bed and sleep briefly. She paid me when we were dressed and had a shower, and I left.

It had been decided to hold more art classes in the future.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments