Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Answered An Advertisement For A Live Model

"Modelling leads to a sexy adventure part one"

81
9 Comments 9
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words

I was at a loose end and watching porn movies when I came across one where a group of women seduced a male model who had posed for a group as a live model.

I know it was fictional but it had me thinking about the possibilities of some fun posing for a woman’s group as a live art model.

I broached the idea with Tracey, who thought it sounded like fun if I could find the right opportunity. These things pay well, and with an expensive holiday approaching, a few extra quid would help.

I trawled the WWW and found plenty of groups in my general area advertising, I would prefer to travel a few miles so I could remain anonymous. Most requests were for mature men who would happily pose naked and with a good physique, preferably not fat, and with an upper age limit.

I fell into the category of men who could be considered. I sent off a CV and a few pictures of my swimwear and thought I looked OK and could be just what the groups wanted.

I specified that I was not shy and was happy to model naked and with other models if requested, with no restrictions.

I had replies from every group I mailed; some wanted naked photos, and others offered me an interview of sorts with the group to ascertain my suitability.

I sent naked photos to those who asked, taken tastefully by Tracey, so they showed off my limp cock, which at over six inches is pretty good.

One of the groups I visited was made up of both male and female artists. I was comfortable with it, but when I was asked to strip down in the flesh, the men felt a bit inadequate and voted against me because they wanted busty women.

Another group was a branch of golfing wives who set up a group to paint when their partner was out on the course. These women were wealthy and horny, leading dull lives, and married to businessmen who were either at work on their secretaries or on the course.

I attended the chat in tight, slim-fit jeans, a polo shirt, and trainers. The jeans did little to hide my bulge. The group consisted of a dozen women ages varying from mid-twenties to late fifties, all well dressed and good-looking, and from our initial chat up for some fun.

After the group chat, I went to see Linda, the group leader, who was a tall, attractive brunette wearing designer clothes and having long, slender legs. Linda was in her mid-thirties. She made sure I could see her tanned thighs and cream-coloured stocking tops by constantly crossing and uncrossing her legs.

Linda did that thing that ladies do with their shoes: with her legs crossed, she let her shoe swing from her toes on her dangling leg. This is so sexy, and then she let that shoe drop to the carpet, giving me a clear view of her sexy little, well-manicured toes, which had painted red nails visible through her silk cream stockings.

She set out the requirements agreed upon by her fellow members, which would involve me posing naked on a sofa in the conservatory of Sheila, surrounded by the group, who would paint me from various angles.

According to Linda, the women would let their hair down, be much more carefree, and have a tendency to consume a lot of wine and champagne, which could lead to raucous behaviour.

I noticed that Linda, who was sitting directly opposite me, took regular glances at my crotch.

I was certain Linda was hitting on me when she offered me a glass of wine, which we eventually shared to discuss the session. Her toes brushing my cock as she rested her stockinged foot on the edge of my chair between my legs made it even more obvious.

She was stroking my developing cock with her toes as we conversed and worked out the specifics.

Linda said, "I think the girls will enjoy painting your portrait, especially this part." She prodded my cock with her toes.

She was willing to consider a male and female pose with a group member at a later time if I was okay with that. She also agreed on a fee and the number of sessions she expected. Linda stood up and briefly left the room.

After a brief absence, Linda returned to the room and gave me a large folder, saying, "These are some paintings of our previous models."

With her foot back on the chair's edge and her toes caressing my cock, she reclined in her chair.

I was astounded by the ladies' incredible artistic talent and the quality of their work. However, I was taken aback by some of the nearly pornographic images in which the group members were nude and engaging in sexual acts with the male models.

"Am I supposed to do this?" I asked.

"That bit is up to you," Linda retorted. "Why don't you let me have a quick look at what the girls are going to be painting while you are here?" Linda asked, causing me to become a little uncomfortable as her toes continued to caress my cock, which was almost up to my waistband.

I declined the offer and suggested I leave, promising that they would not be disappointed and to ensure that they had plenty of paint with a cheeky grin.

Linda said, “The ladies in our group are all married but we all have husbands who spend more time on the golf course than on us, my husband is a once a month on a Sunday afternoon after golf and before lunch missionary position. No foreplay just stick it in shoot then he is done.”

I said. “Really?” Linda replied, “the women will do anything to alleviate their boredom, so watch out they are man eaters.”

The arrangement pleased me, and a date was established. The partners were going to be in an all-day tournament that day, so they would not be back until late.

I reported back to Tracey, who was happy with the money on offer but was worried that I would be naked in front of at least a dozen wealthy horny sexy housewives with little to do other than paint pictures of naked men. I didn’t mention at this time that I might be involved in a boy-girl setting and could get pornographic.

I went to Sheila's mansion two weeks later. The conservatory was the size of my house; it was enormous. The women drank from enormous crystal wine glasses and lounged in comfortable chairs reminiscent of cottages. They were boisterous and playful.

The women wore simple summer dresses and minimal other clothing casually. The chaise lounge, which was positioned in the middle of the spacious room, was surrounded by easels spaced five to six feet apart. Paints and brushes were placed on little tables next to each easel, which held a large poster-size board that resembled a blank canvas.

I made out ten women, the lean Linda being one of them; her dress was considerably shorter than the others, revealing her long, tanned legs and a low-cut neckline displaying impressive cleavage.

After being led to a separate room, I undressed and wrapped a small towel around my waist, barely covering anything. When I got there, I was dressed in a vest and shorts.

I was told to strike a pose, so I returned to the room, dropped the towel, and settled into the chaise lounge. I gave my cock a little pump to wake it up, so although it looked fat and long, it was not erect.

The women took their places after selecting a number from a pot that was appropriate for each position. It was to be expected that Linda could see straight ahead of me, a panoramic view of my entire body and cock.

After that, the ladies had two hours to finish the life portrait. The women had each drunk at least a bottle of wine, so when the allotted time was up, they were even more giddy. During the sitting, I heard a lot of comments about the size of my cock and what they would like to do to me; I thought that was drink and money talking.

Miss_Carolina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miss_Carolina

The slower, less creative women wanted longer, and I was happy to oblige; most of the women had finished and were just finishing touches.

From where I lay, the outdoor swimming pool looked cool and inviting, and I hoped I would get the offer of a swim after the session. The room was air-conditioned and cool outside, but it was very hot.

Once everyone had finished their portrait, they filed out of the room and sprawled out on the immaculately set up sun loungers beside the swimming pool. The more daring of them changed into their bikinis and dove into the water.

My cock was twitching and swelling, and it was obvious to everyone that the sight of all the flesh and the attractive, perfectly wealthy housewives' bodies was bothering me.

By the time the last of the artists had finished, I was almost erect. Linda called for me to come outside, so I grabbed my tiny towel and headed to the side room.

But ended up in the garden to join the women, not wanting to come across as impolite. I was getting paid good money to entertain the ladies, but all I had on was a tiny hand towel, so I stood in the doorway, wishing with all my heart that I could get my clothes back.

Linda was probably wearing a size-too-small bikini as she sat on one of the sun loungers. Her nipples were partially hidden by the bra, though. Her tiny pants were just a thong, revealing a great deal of her pert bottom and only covering her pubic hair area.

After calling me over and patting the sunbed next to her, I sat down with her and stretched out, covering my erection with my towel.

As I relaxed on my lounger, I engaged in conversation with Linda and a few other people who were seated close by, admiring some stunning physiques and pricey swimwear.

My situation was not improved by my wandering gaze; my cock was extremely firm and nearly protruded from beneath the towel.

Linda wanted to know if I would like to pose with any specific women and if that could happen during our next session.

I was drawn to Sandra immediately because she was a very attractive redhead with fantastic legs and firm breasts. Her husband, who was much older than her, was also a lawyer, and she spoke with a very sophisticated accent. Sandra was thirty-five years old and was quite shy, considering she was a lawyer. She looked stunning in her short dress and heels, but in her very expensive-looking bikini, she looked like a million dollars.

Taking in my surroundings, I concluded that I would be honoured to work with any of them; they were all gorgeous, seductive women with amazing bodies.

As I was preoccupied with eyeing all the women, Linda reached out and whipped my towel away, exposing me to the public and giving me a massive erection.

I complained, but it was ignored. I didn’t even try to cover up, as they had all seen me naked for the past few hours. I was just enjoying some sun and relaxing on the lounger with my cock pointing skyward.

I overheard the women making remarks about my girth, length, and size, as well as the fact that I had been circumcised and shaved. They were enthralled with what they saw, and I felt completely at ease being nude around them.

I told them it was wrong that I was nude, and they were all dressed in costumes or bikinis, and that it would be only right if they also got nude.

There was a bit of chatter, and ladies were questioning each other about whether or not they should get naked. In a matter of moments, everyone had taken off their costumes and bikinis and was now naked.

I turned to look at the various shapes and sizes of the breasts on display; some were firm, some were not huge, and some were very tiny, with nipples ranging in size and colour from light pink to dark brown and thimbles to pinpricks.

They were a varied group of women, some with hairy, dishevelled public hair, others with well-groomed hair, and still others clean-shaven.

Even though some of them were better than others, I would still be delighted to participate in the art session with any of them.

Now that we were all nude, someone suggested that we all cool off in the pool. I got up from my lounger and into the water before anyone could stop me.

Sandra was the first of the ten women who were buzzing around me to approach me and ask, "Would you like to get coffee sometime? I want to speak with you alone, away from prying eyes."

Upon accepting her offer, I noticed that she was even more stunning up close. Even in the swimming pool, her makeup was flawless, and her eyes shone brightly.

The entire length and width of the pool measured one metre fifty, so Sandra's bare breasts were swaying just above the water's surface. She had never given birth, so her breasts remained in excellent shape, and her nipples were pink, stiff, and fat. Her bust was at least a D-cup.

Sandra put her hand around my cock beneath the water's surface in the hopes that no one would see it, but she was mistaken. Linda approached us and said quietly, "I was hoping I could get my hands around that." To Sandra. Sandra jumped and let go of my cock, winked at me, and swam off, not realising that Linda was drawing near.

I was standing with my back to the edge of the pool with most of the women nearby; Linda was standing directly in front of me, her pert breasts pointing in my direction and looking so inviting. Because Linda was quite tall, her breasts were well above the water line, giving me a perfect view. They were a good c-cup with dark, small nipples that stood erect.

My cock was raging, pointing skyward, and nearly sticking out of the water, despite the water's slight temperature.

Since so many of the women were attempting to talk to me at once, I made the decision to get up and sit on the edge of the pool where it would be easier to talk to them all from outside.

I could see all of those gorgeous titties more clearly from this vantage point. I saw that a few of them had undergone surgical enhancements by their overpaid executive husbands. One woman, Anne, had her titties and lips pumped to an enormous EE-cup; they looked amazing, but they were very firm and in dire need of a good massage.

Though Sandra made a good impression of a blowjob by sticking her tongue in her cheek and mouthing the word "coffee," I was disappointed when she vanished into the group. I felt a mixture of excitement and surprise.

From where I sat, I could not tell which of the women, all gazing at my erection, had said, "Is anyone going to suck that thing?"

I apologised for disappointing you, but I have to leave. I wanted a blowjob, but it didn’t feel right. It was as though, because they were all posh and wealthy, they could treat me like a piece of meat.

I made my back into the house and dressed, ready to leave. A few minutes later, Linda came to see me. She was dressed in a silk robe, and she apologised for their actions. We decided to meet again later.

At home, I explained to Tracey what had happened; it made her horny, and she thought it was funny and had never known me to turn down a blowjob. We ended up in bed having a fantastic session.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments