Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Foursome For Jake

"Jake finds a soul mate"

56
8 Comments 8
3.6k Views 3.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"Sometimes love come when least expecting it."

After leaving William's house, Jake continued to wander the neighborhood. His brain was mushy from the events of the last two days.

Jake watched a lot of porn growing up. His dad had a big collection, and when Jake was old enough, he didn't mind Jake watching the videos or reading the magazines. 

Jake just shook his head when he realized most of his father's collection was made up of two or more males and a single female. The girl in the videos was being sexed by all the men, but he recalled a few of the guys stroking each other. Dad really liked the gangbang videos. Jake liked them too, but now he is wondering if it was all the dicks, the girl, or both that he enjoyed.

Jake never had a problem getting a girl in bed with him. He always enjoyed the sex. He loved hearing a girl squeal and groan as she was cumming. He always did his best to make sure she did. That had earned him a reputation. Plus, he was blessed in the cock department.

Jake couldn't deny liking it when Sam or William fucked him. He enjoyed sucking their cocks.

His wanderings managed to get him back to Sam's and Nancy's home. He was in awe of the house and its size. He didn't realize how well off Sam and Nancy were. He made good money working for his father, but not this kind of money.

As he was staring at the house, a finger tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around to see the prettiest redhead he had ever seen. She held out her hand and said, "You must be Jake? I am Bridgette." She giggled and said, "Eyes up here, baby."

Jake muttered, "Sorry, but you are gorgeous."

She smiled and replied, "In that case, keep staring. I assume you have the key to get in."

Jake watched as Bridgette climbed the stairs. He was in awe at the way her gorgeous ass swayed with each step. She looked back and said, "You like?"

Jake sighed and stuttered, "Fuck yeah."

Bridgette laughed and said, "A way to a girl's heart."

Jake bound up the steps and opened the door for this beauty.

Bridgette came out of the kitchen with two glasses of tea and handed one to Jake. She sat down next to him. She said, "Nancy says I should get to know you better, so I came over early to do just that."

Jake was speechless but managed to say, "She did?"

Bridgette giggled and replied, "Yes, she did, and people usually do just what she says. I liked the picture she showed me. I like the real thing even more." 

Jake smiled and said, "Your picture doesn't do you justice."

Bridgette put her hand light on Jake's thigh and said, "You know Nancy and I are best friends, right?" 

Jake knew where this was heading but replied, "Yes."

She started moving her finger in circles on Jake's thigh and said, "And best friends tell each other everything." 

Jake was enjoying her touch and moaned, "Yes."

Bridgette spread her hand on Jake's thigh and gently moved her hand back and forth. She took a deep breath, slid her hand up his thigh, and said, "What you and Sam did really turned me on." 

Jake's was definitely responding to her touch. His cock started to stiffen. He moaned and said, "It did."

Bridgette reached for the button on Jake's shorts and undid the button. She looked at Jake and slowly slid down the zipper. She said, "It did, but I really needed to see how you'd react to me without them around. I am pleased so far." She reached into Jake's shorts to free his stiff cock. She hummed as Jake's manhood came into view. She gasped and said, "Fuck me. That is a nice package you have, darling."

Jake moaned, "Thank you." 

Bridgette slowly stroked Jake's cock and said, "I am OK with you and Sam as long as you are OK with me and Nancy." 

Jake choked out, "Do I look stupid?"

Bridgette giggled and said, "No, but you look yummy."

Jake closed his eyes, enjoying the soft hand on his cock. He felt the couch move and felt Bridgette's hot mouth engulf the head of his cock. He proclaimed, "Oh, fuck me."

Bridgette giggled with her mouth full of Jake's cock and nodded her head. Bridgette skillfully sucked on Jake's cock and balls. Even though Jake had cum twice today, he soon felt another cum brewing. He warned Bridgette, but she just nodded and kept going. After Jake stopped squirting cum into her mouth, she let him slip out of her mouth and showed Jake her open mouth. Jake moaned when he saw the thick coat of his cum on her tongue.

Before she could close her mouth and swallow, he grabbed her and pulled her mouth to his. He sucked out what cum she had in her mouth. Jake felt her shudder, and she moaned into his mouth. Bridgette straddled Jake's hips and hugged him. She said, "Fuck, that made me cum." She sat up, giggled, and said, "Tell me you don't have a girlfriend." 

Jake replied, "I don't have a girlfriend."

Bridgette sighed and said, "You want one?" 

Jake just said, "Are you available?" 

Bridgette giggled and said, "Not anymore." 

Jake gasped. "You serious?"

Bridgette kissed him and said, "Yes, baby, I am quite serious. You and I have a lot in common." 

Jake held his hands on her ass and said, "Like?"

Bridgette played with the button on Jake's shirt and said, "We are both IT geeks. We both like to hike, camp, fish, and hunt." 

Jake said, "You hunt?"

Bridgette smiled and said, "I am a redneck girl, baby. Course I hunt." 

Jake was liking where this was going and asked, "What else?" 

Bridgette smiled, kissed Jake, and whispered in his ear, "We both like cum, sucking cock, and having our asses fucked." Bridgette giggled and said, "I felt that."

Jake's cock twitched against her belly. He couldn't deny what she said. He sighed and nodded his head. 

She said, "We both like licking pussies." She giggled again and said, "I felt that too."

Jake's cock twitched again, and he said, "I guess we do have a lot in common." 

She smiled, looking him right in the eye, and said, "You can share me with other men and women." Again, the giggle. She sighed, saying, "Little Jake liked that, too."

Jake responded, "Strangely, yes, he did." 

She leaned in and kissed him again, then said, "Life is too short not to share a life with someone so compatible. You agree?" 

Jake looked her in the eyes and said, "I know we just met, but fuck if I don't agree with you."

Bridgette smiled and said, "OK, then, boyfriend. You wanna fuck?"

Jake laughed and said, "What an offer."

She leaned into Jake and hugged him. She coo'd and said, "Though, can we just sit here and hug?"

Jake wrapped his arms around her back and whispered in her ear, "I am good with that, too." 

Bridgette pulled up her skirt and pressed her clean, shaven mound into Jake's cock, and she whispered, "There, that's better." 

Jake hummed as he felt the heat coming from her mound. He moaned, saying, "Oh, fuck, much better."

She licked Jake's ear and said, "Stick your cock in me."

Jake thought, "So much for just cuddling," as he managed to line up his cock with her opening. Bridgette did the rest as Jake felt his cock slip deep into her. She just sat there and hummed, "Oh, fuck, you're big. Don't move, baby; I just want to enjoy this moment."

Jake slipped his hands under Bridgette's skirt and felt bare skin. Jake hummed and said, "OMG, you have the nicest ass ever."

Bridgette giggled and wiggled her ass, which made them both groan as Jake's cock moved inside of Bridgette. 

Bridgette sat up straight and opened her blouse. Jake was staring at the prettiest pair of breasts he had ever seen. Bridgette giggled as she felt Jake's cock twitch inside her, and she said, "You like?"

Jake replied, "What's not to like?"

Bridgette smiled and said, "Good answer, baby, good answer." She put one of her nipples in Jake's mouth and said, "Suck on it, baby." When Jake started sucking, she held his head to her breast and proclaimed, "OMG, so fucking good. Nurse on me, baby."

They both heard, "I see you two are getting along."

Bridgette held Jake's head to her breast, leaned her head back, and said, "Oh, hi, lover, I hope you don't mind me and my new boyfriend are consummating our relationship; ohh fuck, that feels good."

Nancy leaned down, kissed her, and said, "New boyfriend! I somehow knew that would happen. Just not today." 

Bridgette kept Jake's lips on her nipple and said, "You are okay with me saying he's my boyfriend, right?"

Nancy sighed and said, "Just remember, lover, if Sam fucks you, Jake gets to fuck me."

Bridgette giggled and replied, "Oh, Little Jake likes that idea. You want us to stop?"

Nancy shook her head and replied, "You two enjoy yourselves. I need a shower, but you two need to seriously talk to each other. He needs to know, and Jake, she needs to know."

Bridgette looked at Jake and said, "Know what?"

Jake sighed and said, "I was wondering the same thing."

Bridgette sighed and said, "You're in me bareback for a reason. I am allergic to latex. I am not on birth control either. I haven't had a boyfriend in three years, so there was no need. I want to be bred."

DerlyCuervo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DerlyCuervo

Jake thought about his bare cock up her birth canal and a spit away from her cervix. He sighed and said, "Well, I guess we just need to be OK with Jake Jr."

Bridgette squealed with delight and practically sucked his tongue out of his face. She said, "You are being serious? You'd breed me?"

Jake just nodded and smiled. 

Bridgette kissed Jake and said, "I really am OK with you getting me pregnant."

Jake laughed and said, "I am OK with getting you pregnant as long as I can keep fucking you."

Bridgette nodded, smiled, and asked, "OK, your turn." 

Jake pursed his lips and said, "I was going to walk the Adirondack Trail." 

Bridgette asked, "How long?"

Jake replied, "Six months."

Bridgette whistled and said, "Can I come too? I work for myself online, so I don't really need to be here." 

Jake said, "Now, are you serious?"

Bridgette smiled and said, "Can we fuck along the way?"

Jake laughed, saying, "Like bunnies in the woods."

Bridgette kissed him and said, "Yes, I am serious. When do we leave? Can we finish fucking first? Want to join Nancy in the shower?"

Jake laughed, which giggled his cock and made Bridgette moan. He said, "When we get you ready, yes, and I think she's out of the shower."

Nancy appeared with just a towel wrapped around her. She said, "Yes, I am out of the shower. Is his cock in you?"

Bridgette just said, "Yep. Bareback and ready to breed me."

Nancy smiled and replied, "So, you told him."

Bridgette said, "Yes, and we are going fuck from here to Maine."

Nancy just laughed and said, "Fucking slut."

Bridgette countered, "You say that like it's a bad thing."

Before anyone else could say a word, they all heard Sam say, "Well, fuck me. The party seems to have already started." 

Nancy kissed him and said, "It seems they are a couple now."

Sam laughed and said, "Fuck, that was quick." Sam kissed Bridgette and then kissed Jake. 

Jake felt Bridgette's pussy lips tighten on his cock, and he moaned. He whispered to Bridgette, "I felt that." 

Bridgette kissed Jake and said, "Yes, you did, baby."

While Sam and Nancy were in the kitchen, Bridgette asked Jake, "Are you OK? You have been hard for a while now." 

Jake kissed her and replied, "I am fine. I am loving being inside you."

Bridgette said, "You want me to start moving. You want to start fucking me?"

Jake stroked her cheek and said, "Only if you want to."

Jake wiped a tear from her eye as she said, "I want to stay like this a bit longer. After that, I want you to take me to your bed and fuck my brains out. I want to feel your seed in me as I fall asleep in your arms. I want you to learn to love me, just as I will learn to love you. Are you OK with that?"

Jake kissed her and said, "I am OK with that."

Bridgette then said, "Maybe tomorrow the four of us can play. Tonight, I just want you and me." 

Jake looked at her with concern in his eyes and softly spoke, "Are you still testing me?" 

While looking Jake right in the eyes, Bridgette said, "Yes." 

Jake smiled and replied, "Fair enough, but my cock is hard because it's in the best damn pussycat it's ever been in." 

She smiled, and so only Jake could hear her, she whispered, "Even better than Nancy's." 

Jake simply said, "Yes." He moaned when Bridgette started gyrating her hips on his cock.

She smiled and said, "Good answer, fucking good answer." 

Jake smiled, moaned, and said, "Truth."

Out loud, Bridgette said, "Nancy, I am not moving off this cock, so you'll just have to feed us on the couch."

Sam asked, "Is she actually sitting on his cock?"

Nancy laughed and said, "Alright, lover, dinner on the couch. Wait, we are still lovers, right?"

While looking Jake in the eyes and gyrating her hips, she said, "Not tonight. You brought us together, and tonight we will be together."

Nancy laughed, "Fair enough, lover. So you are serious?"

Bridgette replied, "As serious as I have ever been. Tonight, Jake is all mine, and I am all his."

Jake kissed Bridgette's neck and moved up to her ear. He whispered, "You better stop, or you're getting bred on the couch."

Bridgette looked at him, smiled, and stopped moving. She said, "I am serious about you breeding me."

Jake turned serious and said, "What about after life starts growing in you?" 

She kissed him and said, "I was hoping you would ask me that. Are you willing to help raise our child?"

Jake didn't hesitate and replied, "Yes."

Bridgette said, "Then you can fuck me as long as we both live." 

Jake frowned and said, "I don't want a friend with benefits. I can have Sam and Nancy for that."

Bridgette asked, "Seriously, what do you want?" 

Jake replied, "I know we just met, but I feel like I have known you forever. I want to love you. I want you to really love me. Is that too much to ask so soon?" 

Bridgette stroked Jake's face lovingly and said, "No, sweetie, it's not." Then she laughed and said, "I still want to see Sam fuck you. Oh, I felt that." 

Jake laughed and said, "I want to watch you and Nancy." 

Bridgette softly moaned and said, "I have an idea." Before Jake could say anything, Bridgette loudly said, "Sam, drop those trousers and get over here." 

Sam laughed, stripped out his pants, and walked over to the couple. 

Bridgette wrapped her hand around Sam's cock and said, "Get on the couch. I want to share this with Jake." 

Sam hummed and got into position. Bridgette licked Sam's cock and said to Jake, "Your turn."

Jake licked Sam's cock while looking at Bridgette. She moaned and moved on Jake's implanted cock.

Bridgette and Jake kissed, with Sam's cock in between. Sam was moaning, "Oh, fuck. That feels so good, ohh man, fuck yeah." 

Nancy came over to the trio and slid her hand down Bridgette's back as she kneeled behind her. Bridgette squealed when she felt Nancy's tongue sliding between her cheeks. She felt Nancy's hand reach around her and in between her and Jake. Nancy managed to get her fingers around Jake's cock and still run her swollen clitoral area.

Bridgette took turns sucking Sam's cock with Jake. She moaned, "Oh, so fucking hot. Oh, fuck, tongue my ass, fuck, I am going to cum, fuck." 

Bridgette's pussy muscles started to milk Jake's cock, making him moan. Sam's started grunting, and Bridgette knew Sam was getting ready to cum. She turned Jake's head and pushed his mouth on Sam. She whispered, "Eat his come, baby. Ohhhh fuck, Nancy, eat my ass."

Sam let out a grunt and muffled Jake's groan. Bridgette licked Jake's ear and moaned, "Share it with me, baby." Sam pulled out of Jake's mouth, and Bridgette moaned, "Show me, baby." Jake opened his mouth, and Bridgette saw the inside of his mouth covered with Sam's cum. She quickly put her mouth over Jake's and sucked all the cum out. 

Sam managed to reposition Jake and Bridgette. Bridgette squealed as she felt Sam's cock enter her ass. She had both Jake and Sam in her at the same time. Sam's pulled her head back and grunted, "If I can't have your pussy, I will take your ass." 

Bridgette moaned as she felt Sam's cock slide in and out of her ass. Jake moaned at the feel of Sam's cock sliding across his. 

Nancy giggled and told Sam to hold her up, and she straddled Jake's face. He kissed Sam and said, "I'll get your cock later, babe; now I want Jake's tongue. 

Sam let go of Bridgette. She was in a state of lust-filled bliss. All Bridgette could muster were groans, and Jake started to actually fuck her. She did manage to whisper, "Breed me a baby; momma wants a baby." 

Sam laughed and said, "Is she for real?" 

Nancy grunted, "Yes. She is." 

Bridgette suddenly stiffened up and screamed so loudly that the neighborhood probably heard her: "Ohhh, fuck, cumming, fuck yeah." 

Jake wasn't far behind her. He let out a grunt into Nancy's pussy as he came deep into Bridgette's pussy. 

That triggered Nancy to soak Jake's mouth with her own climax as she screamed out, "Oh, fucking A." 

Sam pulled out of Bridgette's ass and sat on the couch. His stiff cock pointed up. He was still processing the whole breeding thing.

Bridgette sat up and squeezed her kegel muscles around Jake's cock so his cum would stay in her. She had a blissful smile on her face, and she moaned, "Best foursome ever." 

Jake just kept licking Nancy's now-sensitive pussy lips. She slid off of his face and moaned, "Oh, enough of that baby." 

Sam just got up and said, "I need a drink." 

That made everyone laugh.

Published 
Written by rvlover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments