Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jake's Next Encounter

"Jake meets a gay neighbor"

84
12 Comments 12
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Jake went to clear his head and learned more"

After Nancy and Sam left his room, Jake sat up in bed for quite a while. He could still feel the invasion in his ass, but was it really an invasion? Jake is strong enough to have stopped Sam if he wanted to. 

That's it; did he want to? The longer he thought about it, the harder his cock seemed to get. He was always straight, but he never felt uncomfortable around other naked guys. He said to himself, "Did I actually like being around naked guys?" 

That thought made his cock twitch. He really did enjoy being fucked by Sam. He absentmindedly wrapped his hand around his cock and started stroking. His brain went to the feeling he still had in his ass. The feel and taste of Sam's cock are still in his mouth. He started fingering his own ass. 

When he felt himself cumming, he bent over his cock as far as he could and shot his load into his own mouth. What he didn't get, he licked off his hand. Then he laid back and actually fell asleep. His last thought before he drifted off to sleep was, "What will tomorrow bring?" 

Jake woke up when he felt the bed move. He rolled over to find Nancy sitting on the bed, naked. She was a beautiful sight to wake up to.

Nancy put her hand on his chest and leaned down to kiss him. Jake thought, "Damn, it wasn't a dream," as he felt Nancy's hand slide down his body and wrap around his morning wood.

Nancy smiled at him as she stroked his cock. She said, "I know you have wood because you have to pee, but I was hoping it was because of last night. Are you OK with last night?" 

Jake moaned softly at the feel of Nancy's soft hand on his manhood. He replied, "I am confused. I have never been with a man. Until last night, I hadn't thought about being with a man."

Nancy softly laughed and said, "Yes, you have. You just didn't want to admit it. We saw the way you looked at Sam on the trail. Staring at his cock when he bathed."

Jake thought about that statement and realized she was right. 

She continued, "We also saw the way you looked at me. We rather enjoyed those looks, baby. Last night wouldn't have happened if you really didn't want it to." 

Jake was sure she was right again. He said, "I really did enjoy everything that happened last night."

Nancy smiled and said, "Me too. Now I have a surprise for you. Open wide." She moved up and straddled Jake's head. Jake saw the cum dripping out of her and into his mouth. He gave a soft moan when the salty taste of Sam's cum mixed with Nancy's juices hit his tongue. 

Nancy's moaned loudly, "Ohhh, fuck ya, baby, clean up my cum-soaked pussy. Your tongue is so fucking good. Ohhh, gawd, you like that baby." 

Jake licked up all the cum from Nancy's inner thighs and her swollen lips. He loved the taste. He said, "Yes, you taste great."

When Nancy came, her orgasm produced more of her delicious love juice. Jake felt himself starting to come. Nancy lowered her body and laid on top of him. She took Jake's cock into her mouth just as Jake started cumming. Nancy quickly turned around and kissed Jake with a mouth full of Jake's cum. Jake gladly sucked in what she was offering. 

Nancy laid on Jake's chest for some time, just softly humming. Jake thought, 'I could fall in love with this girl if she wasn't married."

Nancy finally got up and kissed Jake. She said, "Come on, I'll make breakfast. Don't worry about getting dressed. We won't be." She got up and quickly left the room.

Jake at least brushed his teeth and gave his ass, cock, and balls a quick wash before going downstairs. Nancy was in the kitchen, cooking breakfast, when Jack got downstairs. All she had on was an apron. As he walked behind her, Nancy turned and grabbed Jake's arm. She gave him that killer smile and said, "Don't be shy, baby. It's alright to kiss me." 

Jake gave her a quick peck.

Nancy giggled and said, "I said kiss, fool." She pulled his head to hers and kissed him with passion. She broke the kiss and giggled. She said, "That's better." 

Jake was still thinking this was all a dream. He said, "How did you know when I didn't?"

Nancy said, "There is a look a man gets when he's looking at another man in a sexual way. We saw it on your face. We also knew you weren't ready to cross that line yet." 

Jake shook his head and replied, "Ok, how did you know I was ready yesterday?"

She brought over his breakfast and gave him a quick kiss. She said, "You let me play with you, knowing Sam's was right there. At dinner, Sam brushed your cock, and you moaned. We didn't know if you'd go top or bottom. Sam is a top, so we had to try."

Jake replayed the feeling of being topped in his brain. He was OK with being a bottom. He laughed out loud and said, 'Can I fuck your ass?" 

Nancy smiled and said, "Anytime, baby. I like anal."

Jake almost spit out his coffee. He wasn't expecting that answer. He said, "So, does this make me gay?" 

Nancy laughed out loud and said, "You can't be naive, baby. Do you like what's between my legs?" 

Jake couldn't deny that question. He replied, "Fuck, yeah." 

Nancy smiled and said, "I like girls too. Sam likes girls. I like a good cock. Sam likes a good man's ass. You seemed like Sam's cock. That makes us all bi, baby."

Jake choked again and said, "You like girls?"

Nancy smiled and replied, "Yes, I do. My best friend is coming to dinner tonight. I told her you were here. I sent her a picture of you. She's looking forward to meeting you. She and I have been lovers forever." 

Jake smiled and asked, "May I see a picture of her?"

Behind him, he heard Sam say, "She is a fucking fox." 

Jake felt his cock twitch at the sound of Sam's voice. He felt Sam's hands on his shoulders, and Sam said, "Nice to see you are still here, babe."

Jake sighed, looked up at Sam, and said, "I have no reason to run away."

Sam bent down and kissed Jake on the lips and then said, "That is great to hear, Babe." 

Jake was aware of the affectionate name he was being called by Sam, and he liked it. Jake smiled when he got a glimpse of Sam's flaccid cock as he kissed Nancy, and he felt his cock twitch at the sight. 

Sam sat down and said, "You'll like Bridgette. She's fucking pretty and funny. Smart as they come. If she likes you, babe, we're in for a grand time." 

Nancy handed Jake her phone and said, "She'll like him, sweetie. She'll like him." 

Jake stared at the picture of Bridgette and hummed. The picture showed Nancy and Bridgette in skimpy bikinis with their arms around each other. He said, "Fuck, she is gorgeous."

Nancy giggled and said, "And a fucking redhead." 

Nancy and Sam had to head off to work, so Jake had the house to himself. He went exploring. He walked into their bedroom and was a bit surprised at what he saw. The closet was open, and inside were sex toys he only read about. Outfits he had only seen while watching porn, and they weren't Sam's. Hanging up was a replica of Sam's cock with leather straps, ropes, gags, and what looked like a small cage. There was a leather mask with a dildo attached, as well as some other toys.

SECRET_WIFETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SECRET_WIFETS

He was startled when he heard Nancy's voice. She said, "I wondered if you'd go exploring. I left that closet open on purpose." 

Jake replied, "Oh fuck, I am sorry." 

Nancy's voice said, "Don't be sorry, baby. We'll talk about all that when I get home." 

Jake seriously replied, "Should I call you Mistress?"

Nancy just said, "Later, baby." 

Jake needed to think. He did his best thinking while walking around, so he got dressed and left the house. People around the neighborhood greeted him with waves and hellos. A couple of the ladies seemed to be undressing him. There was a guy mowing his lawn. Jake just seemed to realize he was gay. 

The man stopped his mower and asked, " Are you new around here?" The man appeared to be in his forties. He had a bit of a belly, but nothing to really complain about. He had short brown hair and brown eyes. He was shirtless and wearing gym shorts and shoes.

Jake replied that he was visiting his friends Nancy and Sam. 

The man said, "Sam is a delight, isn't he?" 

Jake replied, "Yes, he is." 

The man smiled and held out his hand. He said, "My name is William. Would you care for some tea?" 

Jake felt his cock start to react, and he smiled. He wondered if this reaction was going to keep happening. He was a bit thirsty, so he said, "Sure."

Once inside and drinking tea, William asked, "Are you and Sam's close?" 

Jake knew what he meant by that and replied, "Yes, we are." 

William smiled and said, "Lovely." William put his hand on Jake's thigh and smiled. 

Jake did try to stop him, as he felt his cock responding to William's touch. William started moving his hand on Jake's bare thigh. Jake was quickly getting hard as William's hand slowly moved up his thigh. Jake was wearing a pair of very loose gym shorts, so it was easy for William to slip his hand into the leg of Jake's shorts. William smiled at him. Sensing Jake's nervousness, he said, "Was Sam's your first?" 

Jake just nodded his head as William found his erection. William moaned, "Commando, a brave choice." He asked Jake, "Did Sam fuck you bareback?"

Jake just gasped out, "Yes."

William leaned in and kissed Jake. William removed his hand from the leg of Jake's shorts and slipped his hand into Jake's waistband. As they continued to kiss, William started stroking Jake's cock. William broke the kiss and said, "Are you OK with this? I haven't been with a man in quite some time."

Jake didn't answer. He just removed his shorts and placed his hand on William's thigh.

William looked Jake in the eye as he stroked Jake's cock and said, "Sam and I enjoy our men in the same manner. You understand?" 

Jake groaned and nodded his head, saying, "You are a top."

William licked his lips and started to suck Jake's cock. Jake held William's head and said, "Oh fuck, damn, yes." Jake kicked off his shoes and removed his shirt. He was on the couch, completely naked, ready for William's next move.

William stuck one of his fingers in Jake's ass as he sucked Jake's cock. Jake had William's head in his hands, saying, "Ohhh, fuck. So good! Oh,  damn. Oh fuck, I am cumming." William swallowed his cum. Jake moaned, "Kiss me." William complied. Jake tasted his own seed in William's mouth. 

William stood up and took Jake's hand. He said, "Come with me, cum slut." He led Jake to his bedroom. Jake stood there as William took off his shorts. When William stood back up, Jake saw the biggest cock he had ever seen. Without being asked, Jake dropped to his knees, wrapped his hand around William's cock, and started to suck him.

William gripped Jake's hair and groaned, "That's it, cocksucker, suck my big cock. Oh, fuck. Sam told me you were a good cocksucker." 

Jake thought, "Sam told you," but he never stopped sucking. He wondered who else Sam had told. William was rather vocal about what Jake was doing to him, and Jake liked hearing him. Jake heard the phone ring, and William said, "Don't fucking stop, cocksucker. Hello. Yeah, he's here now. Ohhh, fuck, he's good. Yeah, he's sucking my cock now. Ohhh fuck. Thanks for telling me. Ohhh, damn. Yeah, I will fuck him. Ohhh, gawd, he's sucking my balls. Who else knows? Ohh fuck. He's licking my ass. You sure were first. Ohhh, fuck, I'm cumming. Uggghhh. Oh, fuck, good, he swallows. Nancy said to do what? Oh, damn, he's still sucking me. OK, bye."

William started fucking Jake's face. He said, "You heard all of that cocksucker. Ohh, fuck, you are good, you little prick lover. I am so going to enjoy making you my cocksucking bitch. Ohhh, fuck, I am cumming again. Ughhh!" 

Jake swallowed every drop and enjoyed being called a prick lover. He wondered who else Sam told, so he asked, "Who did Sam tell about me?"

William picked Jake off his knees, spun him around, and bent him over the bed. Jake heard a squirt bottle and felt something cold on his ass. William held him down as he rubbed the lube into Jake's ass. 

Jake asked again, "Who did Sam tell you? Ohhh, fuck you're big. What did Nancy say to do? Oh, fuck, you're deep." 

William started to slowly fuck Jake's ass, and he proclaimed, "Fucking tight ass. There are four tops in the area. He told all of us. Nancy said, Pass you around."

Jake could feel William's cock slide along his prostate. He was moaning and saying, "Oh, fuck, you're on my prostate."

William grunted, "Yes, I am, bitch. You like that, you fucking cum slut?" 

Jake kept grunting, "Yes, yes, fuck me, yes. I am your bitch." 

William leaned down and whispered, "Don't worry, slut. Nancy said she has some nice, wet pussy for you too."

Jake grunted and came on the bed cover. William just kept fucking Jake from behind. Jake was pinned to the bed by William's strong hands on his shoulders.

Jake was grunting with each of William's thrusts. William was saying, "The best ass I have had in years. You like being fucked, don't you, slut?" 

Jake was moaning and said, "Yes, fuck my ass like a bitch, ohhh, fuck, so good. Ohhh, fuck, I am cumming again."

William grunted, "I am too. I am going to dump this load in your asshole. Ohhh, fuck yeah."

Jake felt William's cock swell and pulse. William smacked Jake's ass and said, "That was the best fuck ever, cum slut." 

Jake felt sad as William pulled out of his ass, and William said, "Now get dressed, cum slut, and go back to Sam and Nancy. They have more for you to learn."

Sam did as he was told. 

Published 
Written by rvlover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments