Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

#2 Second Cuckold Activity: First Time For Julie, Me And Dave

"Julie's first time with two guys at once"

16
5 Comments 5
42.0k Views 42.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story

My fiancee and I had a threesome with another man before we got married. It was fantastic! We had fantasized for months about having an MMF threesome before getting something going. It always got her off when I whispered things I'd like to see her do with another man. It was so cool, so sexy!

Julie and I had been together about six months by the time I moved into a new rooming house. One guy already lived there, upstairs; I took the big room downstairs. The funny thing was that one of the ideas Julie and I had fantasized about was this scene where I moved into a new place, then she and I make friends with a new roommate, and she to fuck the new roommate; we never thought it could happen.

After I moved into this new place, the guy upstairs turned out to be a decent guy. He worked nights in a skilled trades job and he was shopping for a house so he could move his wife and kids to town. Julie and I used pillow talk about him constantly while her and I had sex. We had a lot of orgasms over that scene, believe me!

It was hard introduce the idea. How do you go about asking somebody that? One day Julie came over wearing tight blue jeans and some casual heels, a tank top; was she giving Dave a signal? Her tight round ass looked great under denim. As she walked into my room past Dave he asked, "Can I watch?" Before closing the door to my room, I smiled and said I would ask her.

Okay! This was the chance we were looking for, the topic had been broached. We were excited, thinking maybe finally our months long fantasy would really happen. While we made love that day, she and I affirmed again we would both like to try a threesome. Later I approached Dave about it privately: I brought up the question he had asked about watching us, and that we were into it! I just told him flat out that we wanted Julie to have sex with the two guys, and I'd that I'd like to watch Julie suck his cock and swallow his cum. Yep, a forty-something married guy living away from his wife, he was into it as well. Anyway, he said he wanted to ask his buddy at work about it first. Once he did that, he was ready! We decided to get together the following night, an ordinary Thursday.

About eight that evening, Julie came over. She was very sexy in a long tangerine-colored dress with a cut up the side. Dark stockings. She looked like she wanted to get laid, that excited the hell out of me! She wore a little make-up... and with her black hair curled up tight, she sure was a cutie! High heels, and with her legs looking fantastic. Man! I went wild tickling her bare thighs (she wasn't wearing underpants). Holy shit!

We were really excited, talking about what would happen with her and Dave that night. We waited for him, watched TV, drank a little, smoked a little, enjoyed the summer night breeze coming through the windows. Hearing Dave's car pull in the driveway, Julie went to offer him a beer as he came through the kitchen.

She must have been a real sexy sight, with her cute smile and a cold beer in her hand. Julie led him into my room. Dave sat down and opened his beer. I sat in the other chair, between him and Julie. She sat on the corner of the bed to my right. Summer breezes continued through the room but it didn't cool off anybody. Two guys were somehow were to have sex with this beautiful young woman! Whew!

My chest was tight with emotion. I could hardly breathe. Nobody seemed willing to look around or break the tension. Each of us focused some TV show, waiting. I got up and walked out, saying, "Is it going to happen?" I heard Dave say something.

Paced in the kitchen for a few minutes, with my heart in my throat, I was so riled up I started popping popcorn for something to do. The idea was to give Dave and Julie some time together by themselves. I was thinking they might work something out.

Sure enough, the next time I peeked in the room, Julie was in his arms! She sat on his knee, deeply kissing him. Her bright orange dress stretched tight against her body as she twisted around, her arms around Dave's neck. It was fun to see her lust and passion as she tasted him and he tasted her. One of her legs crossed over the other and looked real sexy and so toned, sticking out of the cut in her dress. I liked the definition in her calf muscle. Dave had his arms around Julie too. Their mouths were open, wet lips, tongues intertwining. Julie's foot would make circles in the air and I sensed the orbit of her toe matched the circles her tongue was doing in Dave's hungry mouth.

Julie told me that when I left he smiled at her and patted his knee, that's when she got up right way and went there. "You don't have to do this you know." she said. She wanted it even more after that! While they were kissing, she said his hand went immediately inside her dress and felt up her tits; she loved his workman's palms rubbing her tender nipples and soft young breasts.

Whew. I stayed in the kitchen and paced some more, looking back in on Julie and Dave sometimes, seeing them continue kissing for a long time.

I watched my fiancee helping Dave remove her long dress; their lips stayed locked together, their mouths were open, eyes closed, stripping her by feel. The next time I looked in, Dave sat in the chair, and Julie was on her knees, very involved in giving him head.

My fiance, with another man deep in her mouth. Her eyes were closed and she moved her head in a rolling way, all of her hungry, wet mouth caressing his cock; she would have it bulge out one cheek, then the other. I went in a couple of times to look real close while she sucked his cock. My heart was nearly bursting when I saw that. Her soft brown eyes closed as she concentrated on giving Dave a great blow job, her beautiful long lashes damp on her glowing white face.

She told me later that as she was sucking on Dave, she had said to herself, "Where's Ward?" and "I can't believe I'm doing this." Exciting moments for both of us. Julie was thrilled to suck this guy's cock, pretty much a stranger. I got to see my fiance having sex with another man!

Dave loved it too: imagine coming home from work and having a sexy girl, ten years younger, suck your cock while you sipped a beer and her boyfriend watched the whole thing.

While I was back in the kitchen again, Dave walked Julie over to the bed in her high heels and stockings. We had barely discussed her having intercourse with him; I told her it was up to her. Well, she wanted his cock and there she was, on her back, her legs opened. Dave pulled his pants off, got on the bed between Julie's lovely thighs, and slipped his cock into her.

She was surprised at how wet she was. Dave had a larger mushroom head and a narrower shaft than mine; Julie noted that he would push in deep and then use a "hooking action" as he dragged the head out along the walls of her cunt. She continued to wonder "Where is Ward?" but I don't think it mattered that much; she told me she really liked fucking some practically random handsome guy with a good stiff cock.

Dave was rock hard and fucked her like crazy. Julie told me she was still thinking, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

After he fucked her for a while, Julie sensed he was going to get off pretty soon; she said, "I want you to cum in my mouth."

"I can't hold it much longer," he replied, and then he pulled out of Julie and held himself up as she moved down on the bed to take his cock in her mouth.

He shot his huge load into her eager mouth, Julie was THRILLED to feel and taste his slippery cum. She remembered why that she was doing this in the first place: a raw hard cock in her mouth, then the spray and taste of semen. She told me it is like a "cum-sicle," and she must mean the flavor spreads over the entire shaft and she licks it clean. Anyway, I was in the kitchen during all of that part.

The next time I looked in on them was the first time I saw them on the bed together. By that time Dave had recovered his hard-on and Julie was straddling his hips, raising and lowering her pussy onto his shaft.

Dave was having a good fuck. The two looked over as I opened the door wide. She gave me a nervous smile and continued to stroke her pussy up and down on Dave's very stiff cock. I went into the room and closed the door behind me. That's when the three of us started having sex together.

Julie took my cock into her mouth right away when I went up to the side of the bed. Of course I was rock hard at that point! My sweetheart, my fiance, Julie was sucking and fucking two different guys on this same bed, on that same summer night. What a hot and sexy chick she was!

Whew... I touched her soft back. I stroked her ass. She pulled off Dave's cock and went onto her back, looking up at me as I got on my knees between her sexy thighs. I put my hard cock into that soft and warm little pussy of hers. By then Dave was standing at the side of the bed where I had been earlier. He stroked his hard cock as I fucked Julie.

He stroked and stroked. Julie laid there and enjoyed the two of us lusting after her, the two of us stroking and poking her. Her eyes closed for a minute and suddenly, while I was fucking her, Dave shot a drop of cum over Julie's face and into her hair, on the far side of her head. I said, "He's cumming!" Julie opened her eyes, raised her head up and took Dave's cock into her mouth and caught the rest of his cum in her mouth. Holy shit, that is just what I had wanted... to see Julie swallow another man's cum!

After that I was pretty tired, had to get up early the next morning; Dave went to bed upstairs and Julie and I hit the hay in my room. I got up at four and went to work. When I got home later, I found Julie's note on the table near my bed: "Ward, after you left this morning I went up to Dave's room. We fucked. Love, Julie" Wow, that was great. Woo hoo! I loved it, will write about that next time if you want.

We kept the ménage à trois going for several months that summer... we loved it!

sadieDesire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sadieDesire

Published 
Written by ThreeForFun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments