Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

1. First Cuckold Behavior: Julie's Former Lover Calls And Gives Her A Thrill

"My girlfriend still had the hots for a former lover and told me stories about their sex."

9
1 Comment 1
13.8k Views 13.8k
924 words 924 words

Hanging out in my new girlfriend's bedroom, I noticed one of her old schedule books had a day circled on it.

"All right John!" it said, the only entry for that day.

I asked her about it, and without hesitation, she told me about an affair she'd had with this guy John the previous year. Julie gave me lots of erotic details. She was good at telling stories, one of the reasons I wanted to date her; this was new though, a sexual story, and I loved the way she described the details.

We fucked ourselves silly after she said things like, "I told him I wanted to suck his cock until he came," it drove me wild hearing her say it with such passion; she was getting a thrill from telling me about it.

She told me she was on her bare knees with her panties around her ankles, blowing a guy as he leaned back on his pickup truck, how she sucked his bare cock until he came, and what a thrill it was; she liked remembering how a bit of his cum ran down her chin and dripped on her sweater. Honestly, I'd never heard a woman talk like that before. I got her to tell me more stories about her old boyfriends. So much fun! I'd lick her pussy and fuck like crazy. Her descriptions were so vivid, it was like watching. I told her I thought I'd like to watch her having sex with some other guy, or maybe I told her I'd dreamed about a threesome. She said she might like that.

I teased her during sex that I was going to call this John guy up and tell him he ought to call her, and that it would turn me on if she fucked the guy again. Hearing these ideas she got really excited; she'd pant and moan and cum like wildfire. One day I finally did call John at his office and told him Julie would like to hear from him. Right away he was very interested and asked for her number; I gave him her new work phone number, thinking he might call her. After connecting her old lover to my girlfriend, I walked around all turned on, wondering what I had unleashed. I kind of felt like I'd thrown my new girlfriend to the wolves, so to speak.

A few minutes later, Julie called from work with an angry and startled question.

"What did you tell John?"

When I told her I had just suggested she'd like to hear from him, she said, "Okay," and hung up.

A while later she called from work. "I'll be home late. My boss has some extra work for me."

I was very turned on after hearing this. I swallowed hard and panted around a lot, trying not to stroke myself too much. Was she really going to be at work, or was she going to see John? Julie got home late. I remember because it was during the Major League Baseball all-star game that year. She rushed around, took a shower and got in some tight blue jeans and sexy cowboy boots. Wow! I followed her around ignoring the baseball game.

Carlas_Dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Carlas_Dream

She told me John had called her back after she called me, and suggested they have lunch together. She said, "Let's make it dinner," so tonight was the night!

I still remember the faraway look in her eye and her smile as she put in earrings and briefed me on her plans with John. She was going out with him, intent on getting his cock in her mouth. It meant a thrilling night ahead for my girlfriend, but I was at least as excited as she was. I dropped her off to meet him at a restaurant, but as a summer shower had started he was waiting on his bike in a car wash next to it. She ran up to him standing by his BMW in a dark stall. As soon as she walked up to him, he put his hard cock in her hands. They rubbed and stroked and kissed each other there until the rain quit. They also kept getting interrupted by our neighborhood watch, so they headed for a more secluded spot, but the rain started again so they stopped under one of those freeway viaducts.

John got off his bike, leaned against a wall and Julie knew what he wanted. She dropped to her knees and started blowing him right then. I liked that she thought of me as she felt the gravel grind into her denim-covered knees. She told me she loved tasting his Mexican-American cock again - it had been so long - and she caressed his thickly veined shaft with her slippery lips and wettest tongue.

Julie gave me a "replay" of all that had happened; he'd dropped her off at our place. We hugged and kissed and jumped in bed. She told me this stuff in the dark and it drove me wild! I kissed her and we fucked during the telling. Her mouth tasted like latex and I found out later that, after she blew him for a while, they ran to the other side of the freeway; then he pulled her pants off, laid her down on his leather jacket, and they fucked in the dark using a condom. The latex I'd tasted was from the times he would pull his cock out and put it in her mouth.

Published 
Written by ThreeForFun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments