Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breaks In Fidelity - 5. Workspace

""They're pretty good aren't they?" Then she whispered into one ear, "OK with another girl?""

35
7 Comments 7
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words

I got cleaned up in the bathroom and washed off the vibrator. Secretly, I buried it in my purse as I got dressed; I already told you how that worked out. Jane had cleaned up first. We sat on the sofa with crackers and a bottle of chardonnay until it was time to leave for her train.

"So, what's going on in your life? Back to being faithful?" I asked her.

"Ha! But I'm getting tired of hotel bar pickups. The sex is not that exciting. But Alli, you won't believe this!"

"Oh?"

"You know my company only makes us come in twice a week. But the new thing is they will reimburse us for renting time in a workspace, you know, where people from whatever office job can have a desk and take advantage of other things the workspace provides. I guess the people with kids were asking for this. For me, it was just to get with other people. The company even gave me a laptop."

"OK. I've heard about those."

"So I signed up for this workspace on Garmany Place. When I got there, three other people were hard at work. All pretty much my age group. They showed me where desk 6 was and told me an older guy comes in from time to time, making five of us altogether."

"They were Dan, a claims adjuster; Eric, a mechanical engineer; and Kim, a college admissions officer. It was a while before I met Tom, the older guy, a surveyor who would amble in at the end of the day to take care of paperwork. "

Jane went on to tell me this story.

Whoever was in would often go to lunch at a nearby pub or drop by a bar after work. One day, Eric asked if anybody was going to lunch. Jane said, "Sure." But Dan and Kim were both too busy. That's when Jane learned that things were more interesting than she had realized.

"You know why Dan and Kim begged off?" Eric asked at lunch.

"I guess they had work to do," Jane naively suggested.

"They're working on something, but it's not their jobs."

"Oh?"

"They're gonna shack up in the conference room," he blurted out. "I checked. She signed up for an hour."

"Really?!? Do you know that for sure?"

Eric explained that he had come in midday one time, and the conference room door was locked. He thought he heard telltale noises. Dan and Kim eventually opened the door and came out. Dan had his arm around Kim's waist, and she was looking up at him gaga. When they saw him, Dan dropped his hand. They both stared at Eric with shocked expressions. Then Kim turned bright red, giggled, and went to her desk.

Dan told Eric he had to keep this a secret, as if Eric knew anybody who gave a damn about them.

"Fact is all of us are married," Jane reminded me.

"I'm feeling left out," Jane told Eric. Then she was the one to blush. "But I am married," she continued, trying to defuse the first statement.

"Well, I'm feeling left out, too," Eric joked.

Jane and Kim were the only two at lunch a few days later. Jane finally got the courage to ask, "Eric tells me you and Dan have a thing going."

"He told you!! Thanks for keeping a secret, Mr. Eric."

"It's OK. I kinda picked up the vibes myself."

"So?"

"I was just wondering. Do you think Eric would, you know ... if I asked ...?"

"Not the faithful wife, after all?"

"Well, no. I haven't been. Do you think?"

"He's a man, isn't he? Besides, I can tell he is jealous of Dan."

It was the next week. Everybody had gone home except her and Dan. Jane decided to find out. Dan was typing away at some claim. She eased over behind him and put her hands on his shoulder. She bent close to his ear and whispered, "Are you still feeling left out? We could fix that." She blew in his ear and kissed his neck.

Dan turned his head and stared at her in amazement. "Uh. Uh. ... Shit, you're not kidding, are you?" She ran her hand down his chest. He was suddenly speechless.

With a little help from Dan, Jane turned his chair away from the desk and knelt at his knees. She opened his belt, unbuttoned his trousers, and pulled the zipper down. She reached into his underpants and pulled out his still-flaccid cock.

"We'll have to do something about this," she said. As she took it in her mouth, it was already adapting to the situation. It swelled more and more as she sucked and slurped and tickled the tip with her tongue.

Her head bobbed down and up over the rock-hard shaft.

"Oh yes. Oh yes," he moaned.

Then she stopped. "I took my panties off," she told him as she stood and faced away. She pulled up her skirt, letting him see her sex, and reached between her legs to grab his shaft. Holding it at her opening, she eased herself down. Dan reached around to rub her mound as she rode him. His shaft reached all the way in when she was down on him, and the large helmet stroked the inside of her vagina when she rode up and down. His fingers found her clit, and her orgasm was building.

When it was clear Dan was about to cum, Jane sat down hard and felt jet after jet of his semen against her cervix as her own orgasm was peaking. To keep it going she rode him some more until he went soft. His limp cock popped out. Then she stood up quickly so whatever might be leaking out of her would not soil his trousers.

Not to miss a beat, she pulled him out of the chair and led him toward the conference room. It must have looked funny as he held his pants up with one hand while she dragged him by the other hand across the workspace. Jane locked the door from the inside and faced him. They kissed passionately, with tongues at work, while piece by piece she took off her skirt and blouse and bra. He got the idea and dropped all his clothes to the floor; he never had managed to buckle up his pants, so it was that much easier.

"We're not done," she commented, as if it wasn't clear.

"No, we're not," he replied and helped her onto the credenza she had backed up against. He pushed her legs apart and stared at her black bush, with droplets of semen in the hairs and a large blob oozing out of her love hole. His hands caressed her boobs as he moved closer between her legs. They kissed some more.

"I'm a mess," she commented, "Thanks to you, he he."

"So you are. A delicious mess," Eric replied and proceeded to lick up each droplet and suck up the blob that was running down toward her asshole. Then he pulled each pussy lip into his mouth while he pressed two fingers inside her. His tongue found her clit and brought on another climax. His shaft was awakening down below, firm enough for him to shove it inside her. She felt it stiffen more and more and get rock hard as he slid it in and out.

They fucked like this for a while 'til she pushed him off and leaned over the table. He knelt behind her and licked her pussy and asshole 'til she screamed, "Fuck me. Fuck me more." He stood and entered her fast and deep. The pounding resumed 'til he couldn't last any longer. Once again he groaned loudly and filled her vagina with his white jelly.

They got dressed quickly and ran to the unisex bathroom. He used TP and wet a rough paper towel to clean up the mess he had made on her legs and pussy. She did likewise for his cock, mostly using a wet hand. They fingered and stroked each other a little more and then left the restroom. Out at her desk, she retrieved her panties from her drawer, and he watched her put them on with a naughty smile.

"Still feeling left out?"

"Ha ha, no way. You're amazing."

Their affair continued, mostly at the end of workdays. Sometimes they had to wait for surveyor Tom to leave. Kim wasn't surprised to see a change in their body language toward each other and had concluded the late work wasn't all work. She let Dan in on the secret.

"You're fucking him aren't you?" Kim asked when she was alone with Jane.

"He's really good," Jane replied.

"Maybe we should all have 'lunch' in the conference room someday," Kim ventured with fingered quotation marks.

Jane's hand went up to her mouth.

"Dan's going to ask Eric," Kim added.

"Our 'Lunch' happened the very next day," Jane told me with a huge smile. "Of course, Kim was the second girl I'd watched being fucked," she added as she leaned over to kiss me and reached under my skirt to grab my pussy. Then she went on with her story.

It was only eleven AM. Kim came over and waved her hand in front of Jane's computer screen. "Time for lunch," she said. "Don't forget Eric," she added with a chuckle.

Jane walked across to Eric's desk and nervously said, "Let's go," as she nodded toward Kim and Dan who were already at the conference room door.

"Really?" he said. "Oh my," he added as he hopped to his feet. Kim nodded at them and with an exaggerated gesture curled her fingers to beckon Jane and Eric toward them. They dashed hand in hand toward the other two.

AnyRhodes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnyRhodes

Kim ushered them in and closed the door. Before joining Dan, she gave Eric a big kiss on the lips, and then the same for Jane. "This is going to be fun. Time to get indecent," she said and moved over to the table where her lover was waiting.

Jane and Eric watched them tear each other's clothes off while managing to hold a kiss. Kim's 40-ish body still held together and her globes hung down only a little. Her areolas were tan and maybe an inch and a half across. Her light brown hair was matched by a darker brown bush on a flat belly topping long well-proportioned legs.

Kim went down on Dan's horizontal cock. She started with his balls, then holding it upright licked the underside before she took it in her mouth. Her tits bounced as she sucked in and out on his shaft.

Jane and Eric realized they had some catching up to do. Jane took her own blouse off and let Eric undo her bra. She slithered out of her panties without even taking off her shoes and let Eric unzip her skirt. She mounted the cadenza just like their first time in the room, spread her legs and presented her pussy to his waiting tongue. Eric slid his pants and drawers down revealing his own horizontal cock. He held Jane's foot in the air as he started to suck on her toe. Jane managed to grab his cock. He moved to one side so she didn't have to let go when he started kissing her calf and her thigh. Jane jerked his cock as hard as she could while pulling one knee across her chest to make room for him to lean down to her pussy. He rewarded her by taking her entire vulva in his mouth and then forcing his tongue between her lips.

Meanwhile, Kim sat on the table. Dan's head was buried between her legs. Her hips were rocking up and back as her orgasm built. But Kim surprised everybody by croaking out the words, "Why don't you fuck Jane? I'm sure Eric wouldn't mind changing places."

"What a turn of events that was," Jane told me. "Was it swinging, or just wife swapping with somebody else's wives? Anyway, my pussy totally wanted that new cock."

Dan and Eric shoved their cocks into the new cunts. Dan French kissed Jane while his hands squeezed her boobs and twisted her nipples as his dick pounded her. Jane, resting on her elbows on the cadenza, was totally engulfed in orgasmic fire. "OK inside?" he asked.

"Yes, yes," she managed between loud gasps. Stroke after stroke, his jets fired at her cervix. He kept pounding away until it was no longer possible and popped out. Eric pulled out of Kim a few seconds later. Jane looked down to see a large blob of his cum leak out of Kim's vagina.

Jane leaned forward, elbows on her knees, too spent to get down off the cadenza. Her own pussy was a mess, too.

Kim apparently had more energy. She came over to Jane and stood in front of her. "They're pretty good aren't they?" Then she whispered into one ear, "OK with another girl?" Jane nodded yes. Kim kissed Jane on the mouth for the second time that day. Only this time, she didn't stop. Her tongue went in. As Jane's tongue also began to play, Kim's hand reached between Jane's legs and forced two fingers and a thumb into Jane's sloppy love hole and clit.

Jane convulsed at the surprising stimulation. "Oh KIM!" she reacted. But then Kim used those same two fingers to wipe up as much cum as she could and put it in her mouth with an impish grin. The boys watched with stunned expressions.

"Let's show them something special," Kim offered, and pulled Jane off the cadenza and over to the table. She sat Jane on the table and got her to lie back. Then she climbed up herself and crawled over Jane with her face between Jane's legs. She licked Jane's thighs, and then her pussy lips, and then her clit. Jane's hips convulsed again while she lapped up the white blobs on Kim's sex. Then she attacked Kim's clit and opening with her tongue.

The boys just watched and wanked away at themselves trying to bring back their erections. Then Eric said something the girls couldn't hear and knelt in front of Dan. He stroked Dan's cock before taking it in his mouth. As the girls were coming to a climax themselves, they could tell Dan was about to erupt in Eric's mouth. Soon Eric oozed a bit of the evidence out onto his lips,

The girls sat and watched and played with themselves as Dan and Eric switched places. When it was over, Dan said, "Haven't done that since high school!"

"Me too," Eric replied.

"We better get cleaned up," Kim offered. Everybody got dressed, though the girls kept their panties off.

Jane and Eric went into the unisex restroom first. Using wet paper towels, she wiped off his face and then his cock. Eric cleaned off her face with wet hands and then used a towel between her legs. She put her panties back on.

Kim and Dan went in next. Apparently, he'd had enough time to recover, because the sounds from the restroom were not cleaning up sounds. So Jane unzipped Eric's pants and took his newly engorged cock in her mouth. She was careful not to cause another cleanup when he released in her throat. Kim and Dan came out and watched the finale.

Everybody went back to their desks and logged in to their respective servers. Phones began to ring.

"Oh my God, Jane. That was amazing," I summed it up.

"I just hope I don't get found out," she replied. "I've lost track of how many men I've fucked since I met you."

"And you know what?" she added. "I've never seen two men do anything like that. I'm not sure I liked it."

"Anyway," Jane went on, "I was sitting on Eric's lap one afternoon, kissing him with his cock in my hand and my skirt hiked up."

Tom wasn't supposed to come in that afternoon, but he charged into the room unannounced. Jane and Eric jumped up and tried to get themselves back together.

"OH!" Tom exclaimed, once he parsed the scene in front of him. "Uh. I'm sorry."

Eric said, "No, No. We shouldn't have been ...," as he pulled up his zipper.

"I should leave," Tom said.

But Jane ran over to him. "No. No. I'm so sorry."

Then Jane added, "Please, please, keep this a secret."

"Oh, I will. You're not the only ones with secrets."

Jane suddenly kissed him on the lips, "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," she exclaimed and kissed him again, harder this time. She realized he was reacting to the attention and looked over at Eric. "Uh, maybe we should have a secret all three of us can keep," she added, and reached for his crotch. "Let's go in there."

In the conference room, Jane knelt in front of the two men, pulling Tom's pants down while Eric dropped his own. Two very hard cocks were pointed at her face. Tom's was uncut, Eric's was. She took Tom's in her mouth and grabbed Eric's in her fist. While she slurped and stroked away, she opened her blouse with her free hand and pulled up her bra. Then she shifted to suck on Eric while she teased her tit with Tom's tip.

When both men were moaning loudly, she got Eric to kneel so she could get on all fours. "Behind me Tom. Get behind me," she commanded.

When he moved around and knelt there, he realized for the first time that she had no panties on. She'd left them in her desk earlier, of course. First, Tom used his hand to rub her already juicy pussy and push his fingers in. Then he bent way down and started licking her - first at her love hole and then at her rim.

"Oh God. Oh God," she exclaimed between gasps.

Eric was about to cum in her mouth as Tom finally pushed his cock into Jane's vagina. Eric exploded as Tom started pounding her. Eric's sharp grunts complemented the others' groans. Tom was still pumping her hard when Eric pulled away.

Then she felt a blob of spit landing on her asshole. Tom's fingers rubbed it around as he pulled out of her vagina.

"Slowly, please. Slowly," Jane begged as Tom's tip pressed her rear entry. She needed a moment to relax enough for his fat organ fit, but the spit and love juices were slippery enough for him to slide in. She gritted her teeth and squealed as he forced her opening wider. Then it was working.

Jane played with her clit while he took her that way. Her tightness there quickly brought him to a climax. His juices helped with the lubrication as he finished.

"I didn't want to spoil his fun," Jane explained. "I never let my husband do that. I let Eric fuck me while Tom watched, and then we got dressed and went home. Now I have to find time to please Tom, too."

Published 
Written by MapleCandy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments