Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bonnie’s Big Gangbang, Part 3

"Bonnie finds out that being a cumslut is truly fulfilling…in more ways than one…"

29
10 Comments 10
19.7k Views 19.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"I wrote this for my friend Bonnie, whose sexual fantasy is to be gangbanged and cum all over. Since she is very shy, and unlikely ever to experience this in real life, I offered to let it happen to her virtually, in a story. This story is more hardcore than the things I normally write, but it's what she wanted, so Bonnie: This is for you. <p> [ADVERT] </p>And for you readers, I'm sure she'd like you to imagine that this really happened to her – and that you were watching…"

Once each of the women had cum over Bonnie’s mouth, Nick called a halt. The last one dismounted, leaving Bonnie stunned and breathing hard, with pussy cum glazing her mouth and face, and her body seeming to vibrate after being forced to cum, over and over again.

Nick shouted, “Okay, assholes, time to pay the piper. We need to cum all over this slut – that was the deal – so get to it, or nobody gets a second chance to fuck her.”

It wasn’t hard to persuade the group that they needed to wank and spunk all over Bonnie. And they were all hard again from watching the women work her over. Not only did they like the idea of cumming all over her for its own sake, but they all knew they wanted another chance to fuck her.

A circle quickly formed around her, some standing on the floor, and some kneeling on the bed, but all of gang’s members were being stroked and fondled until, one-by-one, they shot their loads onto her.

Bonnie was blushing furiously as cum landed on her from every side while the camera watched – in her hair, on her face, into her open mouth, down her neck, on her tits, all over her stomach, and especially around her cunt, on down her legs and even onto her feet and toes. She revelled in it, spreading her legs and arms wide, and making herself completely vulnerable to the sperm shower. She rolled on the bed, not only to make sure that cum landed on all parts of her, front and back, but to curl in the cum that was already on the bed sheet, coating it all over herself.

When the last cocksman had delivered the final load, she looked up, shakily knelt up on the bed, breathing hard, took one finger and slid it sideways down from her neck to her snatch, holding the finger up before her face.

She looked around at them all, now surprisingly silent, then to the video camera, stuck her tongue out and licked the cum off her finger as if it were the most delicious candy. Next she fell forward onto her hands and knees, breathing hard, stuck her ass up, ducked her head down, turned sideways to look at Nick, and said, “So, is anyone gonna fuck me or what?”

Nick walked forward, shook his head, and repeated, “You are really something else. But it’s going to take some time for my guys to re-load, so I’ll do the honors, and then we’ll give the ladies another shot at you.”

He unzipped, and walked around to her backside, grabbed her hips and shoved himself inside her dripping snatch. Cum gushed out as he shoved in, which made him chuckle, and her blush. He was large, even for a man of his height, but after the pounding she’d already had, she was as stretched out as she had ever been, so he slid in and out easily.

Because of his girth, he was used to a tighter fit, so after a few moments, he withdrew, lined up on her dark star and shoved. This time he got the reaction he wanted as she mewled in pain, head down on the cum-covered sheet, when he pushed his way past her sphincter. He started pumping hard, deliberately shoving his cock as far into her as he could, until his balls slapped against her clit, and his torso smacked against her ass

Even though he had cum twice already, it didn’t take him long to start grunting and panting, until, quite suddenly, he gave a deep-throated yell and gushed into her ass as he drove it in to the hilt. And despite the tight fit, some of the cum spurted out around his cock, and dribbled down her ass.

After a few moments, he withdrew, smacked her on the ass, and said, “Little girl, you are the filthiest fucking whore it has ever been my pleasure to have porked. My pecker and I are glad we met you, and even gladder we’re able to get more closely acquainted!”

Then the turned to the five women, and said, “Ladies, she’s all yours.”

~~~~~

As Melissa walked up, Bonnie said, “I need to pee. Can you show me where the ladies’ is?”

Melissa gave her a cold stare. “You’re going to have to earn that, slut. Put this on…” She tossed a dog collar at her and gestured to the camera to come closer to capture the action.

Bonnie fumbled and almost dropped the collar, stared at it before finally, slowly, putting it around her neck, her cheeks burning red, her eyes down, studiously avoiding the camera lens.

“Nice and tight, bitch. We don’t want you slipping out now do we?” Melissa ran her finger along the slick, cum-covered rubber sheet to emphasize her words.

When Bonnie had the dog-collar secured around her neck, Melissa tossed Bonnie a fat, twelve-inch long zucchini. “Now stick that up your big, fat cunt, bitch. You’ve had just about everything else up there.”

Bonnie stared down at the zucchini, then looked up at Melissa. The redhead was smirking at her. “Do it!”

Bonnie, gingerly turned the vegetable in her hands until it was pointing at her cunt, swallowed hard, and started to work it inside herself.

It felt…alien…cold… hard, but not like a cock felt hard. And despite all the pounding she had endured, it was stretching her out, and felt really uncomfortable, especially as she desperately needed to pee. She glanced up, and saw Keith moving in for a close-up with the video camera, dropped her head, and felt her blush like a bad sunburn.

“Come on, slut; show us how you like to fuck yourself!"

Reluctantly, Bonnie started moving the zucchini in and out, despite the discomfort. After the first few times, she made a horrifying discovery.

She was being turned on by this…vegetable, this obscene, natural dildo. Worse, images of her were going out around the world, and perverts of all sexes were stroking themselves as they watched her fucking herself like a depraved…like the depraved slut she really was.

Against her will, a moan escaped her mouth, and she turned her head up and closed her eyes, moving the zucchini in and out of her faster and faster. Her hips started to move, and her breath started coming in shorter and shorter pants. She could feel another climax moving towards her…

...when her hand was pulled back, and the zucchini snatched from her snatch.

Melissa laughed down at her. “Who knew you’d fuck anything, anything at all, including a green dildo?” She glared down at Bonnie. “You really are the sickest slut I’ve ever met, you know that?”

Bonnie dropped her head, blushed, and nodded. “But I still need to pee. Bad.”

Melissa stared at her, pointed to the floor and said, “Okay, we can help you with that. Get down on the floor on your hands and knees.”

Bonnie stared at her, then slowly slid off the bed onto her hands and knees. Her tits were hanging down, and her head was bowed.

What she hadn’t realized was that the bed was blocking Nick’s view of her.

Melissa nodded to one of the other women, who came over, knelt down next to Bonnie, and fastened nipple clamps on both her tits, fitting them tight, and watching Bonnie to make sure she wasn’t going to cry out. Bonnie inhaled deeply at one point, and the girl loosened the clip slightly.

The clamps were attached to each other with a slim chain. She took the chain, threaded it up through the D-ring on the dog collar, then attached a leash to the chain. From a distance, it looked as if the leash were attached to the D-ring on the collar, but in fact, if someone pulled the leash, it would pull the chain through the D-ring and tug on the nipple clamps.

Melissa took the leash. “So, you need to go pee-pee, is that right?”

Bonnie, looking down, nodded. “Please,” she whispered.

“No problem. Follow me.” She tugged the leash, yanking the nipple clamps, and pulling Bonnie forward. She also nodded to the cameraman to follow her.

She led Bonnie around the room so that everyone could see her, head down, crawling on her hands and knees. Melissa pulled her over towards where a bunch of guys were sitting, drinks in their hands, grins on their faces, watching the floor show. “Anyone wanna quick feel of our little cum-bucket here?” Melissa asked.

Bonnie dropped her head even further, blushing furiously, then jerked when one of the guys reached down and stuck his middle finger into her cunt. He wiggled it around, laughed, withdrew it, and slapped her ass. “Slut.”

This started a trend, and a number of the guys got up to feel, squeeze, or slap her, although, under Nick’s watchful gaze, none of them hit her very hard.

Bonnie finally looked up at Melissa, and pleaded, “Please, Melissa…I really need to pee!”

The older woman snickered, told the guys to fuck off, then led Bonnie back to the bed.

Realizing that she wasn’t being taken to the bathroom, Bonnie stopped. Melissa had anticipated that, and yanked on the leash again, harder this time. Bonnie hurried to catch up.

When they got back to one corner of the bed, Melissa said, “Okay, bitch, pee on the four legs of the bed.”

Bonnie turned her head up sharply, “What?”

Melissa squatted down next to her and said, quietly, “You are going to lift your leg and pee on each of the four legs of the bed like the little bitch you are, or you are going to have very sore nipples tomorrow.” She yanked the leash again to emphasize her words. “Get me?”

Bonnie let her head sink to the floor, completely humiliated. Melissa waited. Finally, Bonnie nodded her head, maneuvered so that her leg was close to the bed leg, lifted it, and, after much difficulty, a small stream dribbled out of her. She grunted, and after a while, the stream increased in force.

“Not too much!” Melissa said, “You need to mark all four legs, got it?”

The stream abruptly cut off. Then Bonnie lowered her leg, shuffled along the floor to the next leg, and repeated the process, keenly aware that many people, perhaps many thousands of people across the world were watching her mortification, and that many of them were probably jerking off while they were watching. Her face and her whole upper body burned red – although it was hard to see it under the layer of cum.

But perhaps the worst part about it was that some part of her wanted this, wanted it badly, so that her cunt was wetter now than when she was being banged. Melissa might not know it, but this had become a major turn-on for Bonnie.

When she was finished, she turned to Melissa, and said, “May I please have a drink of water?”

Melissa looked at her, and said, “Sure thing…but only if you beg.”

There was a pause until Bonnie said, “How do you want me to beg?”

“Put your head on the ground, your ass in the air, and beg me for some water. Bitch.”

Bonnie thought about it, decided she had no choice, then did as the older woman asked.

Melissa turned to one of the other women and nodded. The woman went behind the bar, and brought out a dog bowl full of water. She put it down in front of Bonnie so that she would be facing the camera.

“Well, bitch? I thought you were thirsty.”

And with that, Bonnie lowered her face to the bowl and started to sip.

Melissa reached down, grabbed the collar, and pulled her away from the bowl. “Lap it up like the bitch you really are.” When Bonnie hesitated, Melissa yanked the chain again and shouted, “Do it!” Then she let go of Bonnie’s collar, and pushed her head towards the bowl.

Bonnie started lapping the water with her tongue, slobbering and getting a lot of it on herself in the process.

Melissa leaned against the corner of the bed and watched in angry satisfaction. Fucking bitch won’t come in here again, she thought.

Nick sauntered over and said, “Are you finished with your little games, Mel? Happy picking on someone smaller than you are?”

Melissa straightened up and said, “Hey Nick, you said we could have some fun, that she was into…”

“Shut up Mel.” He glanced down at the nipple clamps. “And get those clamps off her. We’ll chat about this later, okay?”

“Look, Nick…”

“Later, Mel. The boys want their toy back, okay?”

Melissa knelt down, quickly undid the clamps, and started to take the collar off.

“Leave the collar. And give me the leash. That, at least, was a good idea.”

Nick knelt down next to Bonnie, and said, “Are you okay, kid? Do you want Mel to pay for what she did to you?”

Bonnie, still on all fours, thought for a minute, then looked up at Melissa and said, “Thank you, Miss, for doing me.” She turned to Nick and said, “Would it be possible for me to get some more water?”

scarlet_darling26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlet_darling26

Nick shrugged, then said, “Okay. But you are one crazy cunt, you know that?” He turned an stared at Melissa. “You heard her. Glass of water.”

Nick stared at Melissa, who shrugged and went off to get it, while Bonnie got up and sat on the cum-covered bed, breathing hard, feeling both light-headed, and incredibly horny. She was astonished at her own reactions, yet part of her was delighted. It was almost like being at Disneyland. Sort of.

The redhead returned with a glass of water, and asked sarcastically if Bonnie wanted something else. Bonnie thought, and then asked for some coffee with milk and two sugars, if that was possible. Melissa’s smirk turned to a scowl, but a glance from Nick changed her mind, and she hustled off to get it, returning shortly.

Bonnie was covered in cum, and the bed was slippery with it. The bottom of the washtub below her feet had an inch-deep layer of cum, evidence of all that had happened so far.

She sipped her coffee, sure that Melissa had spat in it, but figuring after all she had swallowed already, what difference did it make?

Nick, who had been talking to Chuck, walked back, looked at her, and said, “How ya doin’, kid? You gonna make it? The guys are starting to perk up again, and getting impatient.”

Bonnie blushed, dropped her eyes, gulped the rest of her coffee, and handed him the cup. Then she rolled over on her hands and knees, spread her legs, and said, to the surprise of almost everyone, “C’mon guys – only this time, fuck me hard!

There was another shout, followed by a disorderly rush to get in line and form up another train to fuck Bonnie.

For her part, all three of Bonnie’s holes were already sore and burning, and she felt greasy all over from the cum, but she had never been so turned on in her life. She was quivering, panting hard, and she could hardly wait for the next cock…then the one after that, and the one after that, and the one after that…

And the boys were eager to please her.

Nick clipped the leash to the dog collar, handed it to the first gang member in line, who gave a rebel yell, then pulled on the leash, forcing Bonnie’s head up. She opened her mouth, licked her lips, and got ready for Round Two…

 

~~~~~

 

By the time the last gangbanger was done, Bonnie lay on her side, panting with exhaustion, shuddering, her head spinning, having climaxed twice more – something she had thought impossible. All three holes now burned hot, and felt raw and abused.

Nick walked over, crouched down next to her head, and said, “Are we done? I hate to say it, but I think you’ve worn out my guys, and I'm not going to give Mel another shot at you.” He scratched his crotch, then said, “I could probably give you another go, but I don’t wanna hurt you.”

She lifted her head to look at him, then rolled over on her back, dropped her head off the side of the bed, and opened her mouth. “Come on, Nick. Show me what you’ve got. I want it.”

He shook his head in admiration, knelt down, unzipped his fly, and pushed his pants down. Then he gently pushed his cock in, penetrating her throat slowly, but as far as he could, sliding back out, then pistoning in again. Gradually, he picked up pace, so that by the end he was fucking her face hard, and grunting loudly.

When he came, it was almost as if it overwhelmed him. He leaned forward, putting his hands on the bed on both sides of her body, hung his head, breathing hard. He looked at her throat stretched long, with the lump of his cock visible inside it and her lips wrapped around its root, and smiled in wicked delight.

Slowly withdrawing, he wiping his cock around her face, painting it further with his cum, then leaned forward, wiped off a small portion of her forehead and kissed it. “You are one wild and crazy slut, you know that?”

Her face was covered with slime and dried cum, and she looked spent, but her eyes still sparkled with excitement. “Nick, you have no idea how long I’ve wanted this, and couldn’t think of any way of getting it. This is like a dream come true for me.”

She sat up on one elbow, with some difficulty as the bed was slippy. “But you haven’t kept your part of the bargain.”

He raised an eyebrow.

“Your guys have cum inside me more than outside. And I know you’d like me for a return engagement, so: No deposit, no return.”

He straightened up, and surveyed his gang members. They had, most of them, already cum three times tonight. He wasn’t sure how many of them could make it four – including him!

He thought for a moment, then nodded, and said, “You’re right. I’m not sure I can get you that much more cum for your exterior paint job.” Nodding towards the camera, he said, “May I substitute some humiliation instead, as well as whatever my boys can squeeze out for you?”

She looked at him for a long time, then smiled and said, “Oh, all right. But next time, I expect payment in full. Agreed?” And she held out a slime-covered hand.

Nick didn’t hesitate, but gently shook it. “Deal.”

He straightened up, looked at the redhead, and said, “Bring me that bag of things I got out earlier, please, Melissa.” She turned and went off to a back room, returning shortly with a cloth sack, which she handed to him.

He fished inside, then took out a butt plug, and said, “Roll over girlie. I’m gonna make sure you get to keep as much cum as you can when we take you home.”

She rolled over, and he carefully twisted and turned the largish plug into her asshole. Once it had slipped past her sphincter, it effectively sealed in the cum lurking in her rectum.

“Now your cunt.” She rolled onto her back and lifted and spread her knees wide. He took a dildo, set it to vibrate on a low speed, then slowly shoved it far into her. It wouldn’t completely seal her cunt, but would keep most of the cum that was there in. By now, her holes hurt from the pressure of the toys, and her abdomen felt completely filled.

Next, he took a leather harness, slid it under and around her waist, then cinched it tight around her stomach, and locked it with a small padlock. Finally, he took a strap, fastened one end to the harness around her waist, down between her legs, split her pussy lips, and ran up her ass crack to the other side of the harness. Once fastened, the strap secured the butt plug and dildo tight inside her.

Then he said, “Kneel up, slut, and put your hands behind you.” When she did, he walked around her, pulled her arms tight, and fastened handcuffs on her hands, making sure they were loose enough not to chaffe, plus locking them so they couldn’t tighten any further.

Next, he took one of the pillows from the bed, and placed it on the floor a few feet from the bed, then lifted her off the bed, and placed her kneeling on it.

Finally, he turned to the gang, and said, “Okay, now we’re gonna separate the boys from the men. I’ve got this sweet, helpless slut kneeling here. There’s nothing she can do to stop you from cumming all over her, so who’s got the balls to bring it? Toad, you and Kevin hang back, okay?”

Reluctantly at first, the other gang members started to drift over, some more quickly, unzipping and stoking already semi-hard members, with others pulling out soft pricks that started to stiffen as they walked around her. Finally, most of the bangers encircled her, and were stroking away, some eager, some ferocious, some merely tentative.

And gradually, some of them started spurting, one by one, stepping forward to aim and hit specific marks, with her tits, mouth, face, and hair being the most popular destinations for their ropy trails of cum.

Finally, most of them made a deposit, with only a small number failing, looking embarrassed, and slinking off.

Bonnie looked like something out of any parent’s worst nightmare. This delicate, blond, pretty girl was naked, on her knees, handcuffed, wearing a thick, black dog collar, with a harness that held obscene sex toys in her vagina and rectum, while sperm dribbled from her face, including from her eyelids. Her hair was a mass of crusted and slimy fluid, her tits dripped with it, and her stomach, back, and inner thighs showing trails of sticky cream. She shook her head to try to clear the cum from her eyes, and a shower of cum whirled away from her head.

Next, Nick signaled to Toad and Kevin to step forward. “Open wide, slut. We’ve got one last present for you. But you hold this in your mouth, and don’t swallow it. Understood?”

Bonnie nodded, and opened her mouth.

Toad walked up first, shoved his fat cock into her mouth, and started fucking her face while pulling the back of her head towards him. In a surprisingly short period of time, he breathed hard, pulled back slightly, and left a large deposit in her mouth, so that even though she clamped her lips tight shut, some of it leaked out and dribbled down onto her already cream-crusted tits.

When he withdrew, Kevin stepped forward, and repeated the process. This time, when he came, Bonnie gagged and spluttered slightly, but kept her lips tight around his cock.

While this was going on, Nick signalled to his second-in-command, and whispered some instructions. Chuck smiled, nodded, then hustled off, collecting some of the gang members to help him. They carefully untucked and picked up the rubber sheet from the bed, poured and wiped the pools of cum into the tin washtub, then repeated the process with the tarp under the bed.

Then they used a wide funnel to pour the contents of the washtub into two, one-gallon milk jugs, completely filling the first, and almost filling the second. Both were sealed, and taken out of the hall.

Nick stepped up to Bonnie and said, “Show me.”

She opened her mouth, and showed him a mouth full of cum, glancing at the video camera as she did so.

“Think you can take any more, cunt?”

She stared at him, then nodded slowly, so he unzipped and pulled out his Johnson, then said, “Open up, slut. Here’s the last load you’re going to get from the Rage. This time, at least.”

Bonnie opened her mouth, but tilted her head back to keep the cum already inside from drooling out, breathing heavily through her nose. Instead of pushing his cock into her mouth, he stroked it vigorously in front of her face, as turned-on as she was at the situation. Then, as he got close to cumming, he placed just the tip inside her mouth.

Obligingly, she closed her lips tight around the head of his prick. Everyone watched as his prick pulsed again and again into her already full mouth. She gagged again, spluttering twice, then almost throwing up and losing the whole load. She just managed to hold on after a few seconds of struggle, breathed hard, then clamped her mouth closed, her lips tight around Nick’s cock.

Cum drooled out from one nostril of her nose as well as the corners of her mouth as her cheeks puffed out, full. She was holding three large loads of cum inside her delicate – and very sore – mouth.

“Now we’re going to drive you home. You don’t swallow a drop of that delicious mouthful until I say so, understand? ‘Cause if you do, I’ll just drop you, cuffed and naked, wherever we are at the time. Got it?”

She dropped her eyes, eyes flicking towards the video camera, her cheeks once again burning with humiliation, then nodded.

Nick turned to the gang members, “Okay, load her up on my hog. And put a strap around her. I don’t want her falling off by accident, got it?”

They hustled to comply, while Chuck loaded things on the other bikes that were accompanying them. Kevin brought the video camera, plus a light to illuminate night scenes, on his bike.

Just before Nick mounted his bike, he put his finger under Bonnie’s chin, raised her eyes to look at him and repeated, “You are one crazy cunt, but I admire your spunk – no pun intended. You are a fuck of a lot tougher than I expected, tougher than most of people here. I didn’t think you would go through with this. But I'm awfully glad you did.

“So, did you get what you wanted?”

She stared at him, exhausted, holding a mouthful of millions of wriggling sperm, all three holes sore, burning, and abused, covered in sticky, slimy goo…and nodded, as excited as she’d ever been in her life. And as humiliated as it was possible to be.

Or so she thought.

Nick smiled, nodded at her, then mounted up, and the five riders roared off into the night with their naked cargo.

To be continued…

 

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments