Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bonnie’s Big Gangbang, Part 4

"Bonnie thought she had already been completely humiliated, but finds out there’s more to cum…"

35
12 Comments 12
17.3k Views 17.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"I wrote this for my friend Bonnie, whose sexual fantasy is to be gangbanged and cum all over. Since she is shy, and unlikely ever to experience this in real life, I offered to let it happen to her virtually, in a story. This story is more hardcore than the things I normally write, but it's what she wanted, so Bonnie: This is for you. <p> [ADVERT] </p>And for you readers, I'm sure she'd like you to imagine that this really happened to her – and that you were watching…"

Five motorcycles drifted up quietly outside the house. Bonnie was on the lead cycle, naked except for the dog collar, with a strap around her tits that held her on the back of the bike. Her hands were cuffed behind her, her mouth was clamped firmly shut, she had a butt plug in her ass, and a vibrating dildo in her cunt.

The latter two were held in place by a harness that was padlocked around her waist, and a strap that ran from it down between her legs, split her cunt lips, and ran up her ass crack to the back of the harness. She looked dazed, almost stoned.

Nick stopped in front of a modest looking house in a residential district, checked the house number, put his kickstand down, then lifted his leg over the hog. He undid the strap and lifted Bonnie off the back of his bike like she was a largish doll, and flung her over his shoulder.

She was covered in cum.

As he was walking up the steps, Melody, Bonnie’s girlfriend, threw open the door, and raced out, confronting the bikers and shouting, “Oh, my God! What the fuck have you cocksuckers done…”

Nick held up his hand to stop her, and said, “She’s fine. And she’s the only cocksucker here. This is just what she wanted. As you know.” He put the bound woman on her feet. She was trembling and exhausted. He smiled, then said to her, “Isn’t it cum-slut?”

Bonnie looked down, blushed furiously, then nodded.

Nick stood back, and said, “Show me.”

She opened her mouth, and showed him that it was still full of cum.

“Now swallow it. Swallow it all, slut.”

With some difficulty, because of the quantity of cum, she did. Then opened her mouth again to show him she had.

He shook his head in admiration, and grinned. “Now tell your girlfriend here: did you enjoy yourself tonight?”

Bonnie gave him a strange look, then dropped her gaze, embarrassed. After a long, long pause, she shivered, and said, “I fucking loved it!”

Nick nodded to Chuck, who got a tin washtub off the back of his bike, and set it on the slightly elevated, open front porch, in full view of the street.

Another of the bikers brought two, one-gallon plastic milk jugs. But they weren’t filled with milk.

Nick reached into his pocket and retrieved the keys for the harness and the handcuffs. He tossed the key for the harness into the washtub, then nodded to his gangbangers, who poured the two gallon jugs of cum into the washtub. It covered the bottom of the tub to a depth of about four inches.

“Now, slut, get down on your knees and bob for the keys.”

Bonnie looked at Nick, “What, out here, in plain view…”

“Yeah, out here where all of your friends and neighbors can see you, and the camera can record you. Otherwise, we’re taking the keys with us. Now get your face in that tub. Right the fuck now.”

Bonnie’s cheeks continued to burn, but she carefully knelt down on the front porch, in plain view of the street and with the camera’s light illuminating her. She was naked, on her knees with her hands cuffed behind her, and with the vibrating dildo in her cunt ruining her concentration as tried to see where the key was. Problem was, the light wasn’t good in the tub, and the cum made it impossible to see anything.

Taking a breath, she closed her eyes, put her face down into the cum, stuck her tongue out, and tried to use it, and her nose, to feel around the bottom of the washtub.

By now, the cum had cooled, congealed, and was even slimier than before, even on this hot, summer’s night. She almost felt she would retch, and paused before continuing her search.

She ran out of breath before she found it, so came up out of the pool, gasping for breath, with cum dripping off her face, some of it coating her lips and tongue. She shut her mouth and swallowed, shook her head to shake some of the cum off, unable to use her hands, then took another breath, and plunged back in. Desperately she searched around the bottom of the washtub, then finally pushed up against something with her nose. Quickly she tried to find it again, and did, but couldn’t wrap her lips around it, and was forced to come up for air again.

Frustrated, she quickly gulped a lungful of air, then plunged into the tub again, as close as she could remember to where the key was. She found it, and after several frustrating attempts to grab it with her lips, finally got it. She slowly lifted out of the tub, almost losing the key, but just barely keeping hold of it. She shuffled on her knees over to Nick and dropped the key at his feet.

“Well…I…am…impressed,” he deadpanned. “Well done.”

She was panting, exhausted, and ready for a warm bath and a soft bed.

“Now go fetch the key to the handcuffs…slut.” And he tossed the second key into the tub. It landed with a SPLUNK.

She looked up at him from her knees. He stood there, arms crossed, a smirk on his face, and showing no signs of budging.

After a moment, she shuffled her knees back to the tub, and looked in. She had no idea where to even start looking for the key in the cooling, gelatinous slime. This time she noticed the smell, and almost vomited. She almost gave up, but something stopped her.

TeylorStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TeylorStone

Well, fuck him! She thought, took a deep breath, and plunged her head back into the goop. Again, it took her two breaths to find the key’s location. And again, she was able to pick it up with her lips, but this time, when she lifted it from the slimy pool, it slipped from her lips and fell back in.

She rested the top of her chest on the rim of the tub panting, and thought, I can’t do this. I can’t…

Except there was one thing no one else knew: she was just as hot and horny now as she had been when she walked to the door of the biker bar hours ago, wearing nothing but a yellow sundress.

So, despite the gooey mess dripping from her hair, face, tits, and everywhere else. And despite the pain in her knees from kneeling on the porch. Despite the humiliation of using her nose and lips to search through gallons of cum for the keys to unlock the restraints she wore. Despite being naked, and on her knees in plain sight of the street and the watching Internet hoards. Despite her mouth and cunt aching from being abused, over and over and over, and despite her ass burning from being fucked hard and frequently. And despite being called every foul, degrading name the bangers, and their women, could think of, she actually was a horny slut, eager to be fucked, eager to suck cock after cock after cock after cock…

Despite it all, she was still in heat.

No; not despite it all. Because of it all.

Bonnie didn’t know why she was a cumslut, or how she had turned out this way. All she knew was that she was, and she fucking loved being used like this, and badly wanted to do it again.

And with that realization, she plunged her head into the stinking, congealing mess of cum until she found the key, picked it up with her lips, shuffled over to Nick’s feet, and dropped it at his feet.

Then, painfully, slowly, and awkwardly she stood up, cum dripping off her hair, then down her face, and onto her naked body.

Nick picked up the key, gently turned her around, and unlocked first her hands, then the harness around her waist. The dildo fell out onto the deck. Bonnie, bent over, and very gingerly pulled the butt plug out of her ass, having completely forgotten that she was in plain sight of a deserted street and the video camera. She picked up the dildo.

Glancing at Melody, who looked horrified, Bonnie looked up at Nick, held the toys out to him and said, “I had a lovely evening. Perhaps we could do it again sometime.”

He looked down at the naked, exhausted, cum-covered girl in front of him with plain admiration, then laughed heartily.

He turned to Melody, who was plainly horrified and furious, and said, “I know you don’t understand this little girl here, but let me tell you something. She has more courage and more gumption in her little finger than anybody you will ever meet. And when she wants something, she goes after it. How many people in life do that, and don’t chicken out when the opportunity arrives?

“If you don’t take care of her, if you walk away from her after this, then you will regret it for the rest of your life because you will never find another like her.

“Think about the guts it took for her to walk up to this biker dude and ask to be gangbanged. More, think about how much courage it took to walk through our door, naked, knowing what was waiting for her.

“I tell you plainly that I admire her, and there are not many people I say that about.”

He turned back to Bonnie, pushed the toys back to her, put a finger in the D-ring of the dog collar, pulled her close, and started to lean in.

Bonnie, unsure what to do next, closed her eyes, turned her face up, and parted her lips for a goodnight kiss.

Nick chuckled, then kissed her on the forehead and said, “Sorry, kid, but I never kiss on a first date.”

Then he turned, still chuckling, nodded to his men, and walked back to their bikes. This time, instead of drifting quietly down the street, they roared away at full throttle.

Melody turned to Bonnie, who waited, concerned about what her partner would say. Finally, Melody sighed, and said, "Come on, let's you bathed and in bed, you stupid, little slut."

She stopped, then leaned over and kissed Bonnie's head. “But I think he was right. And I admire you, too – you silly fuck! Just don't ever worry me like that again, 'K?”

Bonnie looked at her lover, leaned forward and kissed her very lightly on the lips, not wanting to get cum on her, then smiled and said, “Sorry; no promises!” then turned, and walked into the house.

~~~~~

If you are one of my friends, and would like me to write a sexual fantasy for you, either with your name on it, as I have for Bonnie, or anonymously, contact me and let's talk. – James

 

 

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments