Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being Neighborly Ch. 5

"Welcoming new neighbors"

78
23 Comments 23
5.0k Views 5.0k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Six Months Later

It’s late Friday evening, and sweat is running down my forehead. I’m tired and feel grimy as hell, then take a sip of the ice-cold beer in my hand and smile. I’d spent the day helping the newlywed Derrik and Trisha move into the house across the street, the house that Tammy and I fixed up and that she and Tess had lived in until last month.

It was tough when Tammy moved. Liz and I knew it might be hard for Tammy’s parents to accept. We sat down with her mom and dad and answered their questions. I got a handshake from him and a hug from his wife when we left. Liz got two hugs which I think means she won.

Tess took it all in stride too. She liked moving in with Liz and me. Having her mom there too was super awesome. She never questioned the sleeping arrangements, although we knew a day would come when we would have some explaining to do.

We had a small dinner party to celebrate the Saturday after Tammy moved in with us. Tammy’s parents were invited, along with another couple. Derrik and Trisha were days away from their wedding but managed to find the time to attend. We had decided that we wouldn’t hide our relationship as if it were something shameful or wrong. We weren’t about to shout it from the rooftops, but we loved each other and were fine if people knew it.

The three of us were constantly touching each other throughout the evening. We were so happy and looking forward to later in the evening after Tess left with her grandparents. Tammy’s parents watched and smiled at us often as the evening progressed. Seeing us together had shown them what words couldn’t describe. They saw us and knew, as crazy as it was, that the three of us were more than some crazy sex thing. They saw how we looked at each other, talked to each other, and touched each other. I believe that over the course of the evening they realized that their daughter had never been happier.

We hadn’t come right out and said that we were a throuple to Derrik and Trisha, but I think they suspected something. We’d been out with them a few times. Liz, Tammy, and I always went together. We got pretty feisty on the dance floor, as well as in the booth we sat in, the hallway to the bathrooms, and behind that huge speaker in the corner. Surely they saw something that made them raise an eyebrow or two, although they never said a word.

Their response at the dinner party was joyful surprise and not a little curiosity. I could see that Derrik was aching to get me alone and ask questions. He got his chance after dinner. Tammy’s parents gathered up Tess and took off for home. It was the school district’s spring break, and Tess would spend the week with her grandparents. They’d no sooner left than I interrupted the three-way conversation between the three women. “I’m going to show Derrik the shop.”

A nod and a wave were the fond goodbyes we received before they plunged back into talking at the same time. Derrik and I went to the shop, and I showed him around. I brought up the slide show while he looked through the various pieces and tried to figure out how to ask me about my sex life. I let him struggle for a few minutes. “It’s awesome.”

He looked over at me. “Huh?”

“My sex life. It’s awesome…

“That’s what you were dying to ask me but didn’t know how, right? I know that if I were you, that question would be foremost on my mind. It’s all good, dude. I understand your curiosity and I don’t mind if you ask questions. Don’t be surprised if I refuse to give details. Liz and Tammy are ladies and I treat them as such. I don’t kiss and tell. Unless one of them asks me to.”

Derrik grinned. “I wonder if Liz and Tammy are sharing anything with Trisha? I bet they share a lot more than you will! Women talk about everything.”

I grinned back and picked up the remote for the receiver. “You know Derrik, you have the best ideas.”

I turned on the house surveillance, and there they stood at the island. There was an empty wine bottle and a half-full one next to it. There was a lot of giggling going on, and their faces were flushed. Liz had an arm loosely over Tammy’s shoulder. “…the first time I kissed her, I knew something wonderful was beginning.”

Trisha was fascinated. “That’s the first time you kissed a woman. Wow! I’ve never done that. I bet it was nice.”

Liz and Tammy looked at each other and their lips met. They kissed deeply, yet with an obvious heat between them. They continued to kiss and became very passionate about it. My eyes kept flashing back and forth between the two women I loved and Trisha. Trisha watched them with a look of longing and arousal that was impossible to ignore. I looked at Derrik to gauge his reaction. He was grinning like a madman. “Dan! Look at Trisha’s face. She is so fucking turned on right now. God, I hope they kiss her. That would be awesome!”

I gave him a look. “I didn’t think you wanted to share Trisha?”

He shook his head. “I never said I didn’t want to share her. I just didn’t want her around Jeff and those other people. We talked about it as something we could do to make us closer, not as something that could tear us apart. There’s a huge difference between the two.”

Our attention was brought back to the screen. Liz and Tammy had stopped their kiss before things got totally out of hand. The look they gave each other was a promise for things to come. Trisha sighed. “That looked so hot. If it felt half as good as it looked it must have been wonderful.”

Liz and Tammy moved to either side of Trish. Liz brushed her fingers across Trish’s shoulder. “Would you like to give it a try?

Tammy ran her fingers down Trish’s neck. “Which one of us would you like to be your first?”

Trish looked like a fish out of water. Her mouth was moving, but nothing was coming out. She was breathing fast, and it was obvious that she was very aroused. Liz gave her a kiss on the cheek, causing her to jump.“Why don’t we both kiss her? It only seems right to let her taste both options. Dontcha think?”

Tammy put a finger to her chin. “So, who goes first?”

Liz didn’t answer her. She’d gotten the jump on Tammy and had her lips firmly planted on Trisha’s. Trisha was tentative for about three seconds before her arms went around Liz’s neck and they really got serious. Liz grabbed the cheeks of Trisha’s ass and pulled her tight against her. Their tongues danced while Liz rocked her world for several minutes. When Liz released her, Trisha’s eyes were full of desire and fixed on Liz’s lips. Tammy shocked Trisha out of her stupor when she pulled her into her own arms and their lips met for the first time.

Tammy enjoyed her kiss with Trisha and when their lips parted, Trisha stumbled over to the barstool and leaned against it. “Fuck! What did you two do to me? I’ve never been with a woman in my life, but I want you both so bad right now. I can’t stop thinking about tasting you… of you tasting me.”

Liz hugged her. “I’m sorry, honey. We didn’t mean to torture you.”

I looked over at Derrik. “I can text Liz and tell her to go for it if you want. It will mean that you and I are on the bench. I doubt we’ll be joining them tonight.”

Derrik grinned. “You’re shitting me, right? There is no way I’m getting in the way of that. I say we kick back and enjoy the show. Text her quick before they cool off.”

I shot Liz a quick text with Derrik’s assistance. She looked over as her phone rattled on the island. She picked it up, read my text, and grinned. “Well, Trisha, it seems that your soon-to-be husband would like to give you your wish.”

She handed the phone to Trisha. She read the message, a flush came up her face, and she looked up at Liz. “It’s really him. He used Del at the end. That’s my pet name for his middle name, which he hates, by the way. Uhm… Yeh, so I guess you read it… So, I guess, maybe, if you really want to?”

Liz and Tammy moved close to Trisha and began to run their hands softly up her arms. Liz leaned in and kissed her way up Trisha’s neck before whispering in her ear. “Would you like that Trisha? Do you want us as badly as we want you, dear Trisha? Will you let us kiss your body, suck your amazing tits, and lick your sweet pussy until you cum so hard you scream?”

Trisha’s head looked like a bobblehead doll as she nodded her agreement. “Oh yes, that sounds wonderful.”

I took that moment to break out the good scotch, practically busting my ass trying to watch the screen while getting things together. We sipped the single malt as we watched. I don’t know about Derrik, but my cock was as hard as granite. I wanted to be on that bed with those gorgeous women more than almost anything. I looked over at Derrik. “Grab yourself some paper towels. You sit on that side of the table and I’ll sit over here. Take things in hand if you want to. I won’t be watching you. I prefer the view on the television.”

We watched in fascination as Liz and Tammy slowly undressed Trisha in our bedroom. Her lips were never idle. When Liz moved her lips from Trisha’s and down her neck, Tammy took over and invaded Trisha’s mouth with her tongue. When Tammy released her lips and moved her mouth to Trisha’s pert c-cups, Liz crushed Trisha’s lips with her own. The two lovers left Trisha’s mouth alone only when Tammy was sucking on her breasts while my lovely wife licked and teased her bald little pussy.

Trisha certainly seemed to be enjoying herself. From my perspective, I counted a minimum of four orgasms. She probably had a few smaller ones, but I erred on the side of accuracy. Trisha’s bald little pussy looked very inviting, and the greedy little pervert that I am, I couldn’t help but wonder what it would feel like squeezing my cock.

Derrik was mumbling to himself, and from the way his shoulders were bouncing, he was having a grand old time beating his meat. I think he’d forgotten I was even there. I listened closely as his internal commentary spilled out of his mouth without a filter. “Oh fuck, look at them. Oh God, I bet Liz is a hot fuck. Just look at her. God, what a body. Fucking Tammy, I want my cock in your mouth so bad. Damn, look at that ass. I bet she likes it up the ass. I could so fuck her sweet ass… Both of them, oh my god, both of them. Fuck, Dan has got to be in heaven.”

I think when my name came out of his mouth it woke him from his erotic stupor because he suddenly looked over at me. He turned a deep scarlet when he saw my grinning face. I lost it and started laughing. “You’re all good, dude. I think the same shit myself. Hell, I’m sitting here lusting after your soon-to-be wife and there is no way I can argue that I’m not already the luckiest guy in the world. I love Liz and Tammy with all my soul, but that doesn’t stop me from appreciating how hot Trisha is. Go on and perv on them all you want. I’m not offended. Who knows what the future might bring? You might get your chance if you play your cards right. You never know.”

The three new lovers had formed a daisy chain on the bed and were busily eating each other’s pussies to what appeared to be a very enjoyable conclusion. Liz and Tammy sandwiched Trisha between them in the afterglow and the kisses kept coming, now gentle and loving. The look of utter contentment on Trisha’s face said it all. She had tried lesbian sex for the first time, and there was no doubt in my mind that it wouldn’t be her last. They snuggled and kissed, then the whispering started.

I sat back and pondered that. There was no reason for them to whisper unless they knew we were listening and didn’t want us to know what they were saying. Now I was intrigued, What are they up to now?

I didn’t have long to wait. Trisha and Tammy got off the bed and went into the bathroom. Liz got up to follow, then paused. She turned and looked up at the camera. “You guys gonna come fuck us or not?”

Derrik and I hit the doorframe pretty hard. Apparently, it wasn’t built for two guys running at full speed, trying to put however the fuck wide we were through a thirty-six-inch opening at the same time. It is a fact that no two objects can occupy the same space at the same time. We proved that with our own not-so-controlled experiment. His left shoulder had a pretty good bruise on it the next day. My left shoulder was fine. It was the right one that had the bruise.

We picked ourselves up from the floor and did the ‘your first, no you first’ thing until I just went. I was so glad that the women didn’t have us on camera. It’s hard to seduce a woman who’s laughing her ass off. We were practically running across my backyard when Derrik piped up, “So how do we do this, man?”

I chuckled. “How the fuck do I know? Do you think I do this a lot? Jesus dude, this isn’t a porno. Although come to think of it, it would be a good one. Anyway, the decision is out of our hands. Just go with whatever they decide and we’ll both be richly rewarded. Oh, one other thing. Do you mind if Trisha and me, you know? Where’s the line drawn? I’m good with whatever the two of you want.”

Derrik grinned. “Are you fucking kidding me? Trisha’s so hot for you it’s not funny. Ever since we started talking about the three of you maybe being together she’s been very curious about you. I think she wants some of whatever it is you have that keeps two beautiful women so happy. I’d have to be brain-dead not to want Liz or Tammy. The chance to be with both of them, at one time, in the real world and not in my fantasies? Fuck, I’m so in I think I would cry like a baby if you said it was all a joke.”

We grinned at each other as I held the door open for him. One collision was enough for one night. We paused in the kitchen for a moment in an attempt to calm down and be all suave and shit when we went down the hall. It didn’t work. I led the way as we took off for the bedroom like a shot. We practically knocked each other over as we came to an abrupt halt and stood frozen in awe at the view in front of us.

The three women had artfully displayed themselves on the bed. They made languid, sexy movements as they touched each other. Their eyes were on us constantly unless closed in arousal as Liz’s were at the moment. Trisha was between her legs and running her tongue up my wife’s pussy while her big blue eyes looked right into my soul. It was so smoking hot that my cock throbbed. Fuck a bunch of watching. I’m gonna eat that sweet pussy.

I was losing clothes as fast as humanly possible. I paid absolutely no attention to Derrik. It was every man for himself now. There were plenty of lifeboats, it was up to him to swim to them. Meanwhile, I had my own little dinghy picked out, and her name was Trisha.

My eyes had never left hers and I saw her eyebrows arch when I dropped my boxers to the floor. I walked to the bed as Trisha lifted her head from Liz’s pussy. My cock was pulsing and if she raised her head six inches she’d be able to kiss it. The thought of her doing that made my cock jump. Then she raised her head and her soft lips kissed the head of my cock.

Her hand gripped me and her mouth began to take me in. What a wonderful cocksucker she is. Her tongue was magical and she made love to my cock. I sincerely hoped at that moment that one day I could lay back and enjoy one of her magical blow jobs. Tonight a blow job wasn’t going to cut it. There was no way I was going to get my rocks off before I made her orgasm over and over.

Liz had quickly read the writing on the wall and had joined Tammy in molesting Derrik. I gently pushed Trisha back and got onto the bed with her. Our eyes were still glued to each other until my mouth met hers and the sparks flew. Our kiss was hot, lustful, and affectionate. This wasn’t about love. This was about two people with genuine affection and lust for each other.

We kissed, caressed, licked, and nibbled, constantly driving each other’s arousal ever higher. Her kisses were sublime and her soft skin was velvet on my tongue. Her nipples were crinkled and pointy from her arousal, leaving no doubt that they loved to be licked and sucked. Her bald little pussy beckoned my tongue and I used it to explore her wet center. I treated her sweet pussy like the treasure it is and lavished it with my tongue’s praise. She came so sweetly on my tongue as her back arched forcing her pussy hard against my mouth. Her moans of pleasure loudly informed the room of her current state of bliss. I heard Tammy chuckle and Liz gasp in pleasure next to us.

Wildmom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wildmom

My eyes locked onto Trisha’s as I moved up her body. I held myself up with one arm and grabbed my cock with the other and began rubbing my cockhead up and down her soaked labia. She groaned and thrust her hips at me, impatient to have me inside her. I leaned forward and kissed her hard and fast. Our lips separated, and I said one word, “Watch.”

She watched as I slid my cock down her labia and nestled it against her opening. She was breathing heavily and her eyes were glued to my cock as I began to push inside her. A few inches in, then back a little, before moving in a little more. There was no rush. Inch by slow inch I slid inside her. The deeper I went, the more her forehead wrinkled, and the farther her mouth fell open. Soft groans met each new depth found until I was fully inside her, something I can’t do with Liz or Tammy. Trisha took all of me and loved it.

I slowly pulled out and slowly slid back in. Trisha groaned, “Oh fuck what a cock! Fuck Dan, you fill me so fucking good!”

I began to stroke into her, and her reaction was immediate. “OH MY GOD! FUCK!”

She thrashed and moaned her way through her orgasm and I just kept fucking her. She was rapidly approaching another when her eyes caught mine, “I fucking love your cock. You fuck me so damn good. I’m gonna cum again Dan. You’re gonna make me cum again. OH GOD!”

Our mouths met hungrily and I kept the pace nice and easy. We fucked that way through the afterglow of her orgasms. When her kisses became more intense, more filled with need, I began moving faster. I long stroked into her and she watched my cock as it plundered her pussy. I don’t know if it was the feeling from my cock, the watching, or the combination of both, but whatever it was it really set her off. She screamed and sprayed cum all over my groin. I stopped with my cock buried deep in her while she was nearly overwhelmed by her orgasm.

I was beginning to get a little worried about her. She’d orgasmed violently several times and I was concerned I might be doing her some damage. Her eyelids fluttered open and she looked up at my concerned face. A huge smile lit her face. “I’m fine Dan. Wonderful in fact, but I’m greedy. I want your cum in my pussy. Fuck me, Dan. Pound my pussy and fill me.”

It was on after that. I long stroked into her until our groins were slapping together and she screamed her joy. I put her on top and she rode me like a hyperactive cowgirl until the sweat poured off her and her orgasm left her limp.

She’d asked for it so I didn’t let up. I got back between her legs and fucked her long and hard, her moans, groans, and screams egging me on. I wanted to fill her wonderful little pussy. I wanted her screaming in ecstasy as my cock throbbed and shot my entire being into her.

That’s pretty much what happened. It seemed like each stroke was going to be the last one. Surely this wonderful pressure can’t be contained for another stroke? It kept building and building until my ears were ringing, I was buried deep, and my cock exploded. Sudden bursts of ecstasy shot from my cock, again and again until I had no more to give. I managed to keep from putting all of my weight on Trisha and kissed her lips between gasps for breath. My cock was still buried in her and neither of us was in a hurry for me to pull it out. When I got my breath back I kissed her softly, “That was wonderful Trisha. I hope that we can do it again sometime.”

She smiled gently at me. “I would like that very much. We both know how fucking good that was. How could we not want that again? Sorry about the sheets by the way. I’ve never done that before. I keep thinking I should be embarrassed about it, but I’m not.”

I smiled and kissed her. “Good. You’ve got nothing to be embarrassed about. We have a washer, a dryer, and more sheets than any normal person should have, so I don’t think there will be a linen crisis just because you had an amazing orgasm.”

I rolled onto the bed next to her and that’s when we saw Liz, Derrik, and Tammy. They were a bundle of arms and legs, all entwined, sweaty, and appeared to have very recently orgasmed spectacularly. They were also looking at us in various stages of disbelief. Liz was the first to find her voice, “That was amazing. You guys looked so fucking hot.”

The other two just nodded. Trisha and I started laughing at the over-the-top reaction. Surely they were putting us on. We shrugged, and I escorted her to the shower. I had a wonderful time washing her lithe body. Of course, I just had to eat her sweet pussy one more time before she left. We were met with snickers when we came out of the bathroom. Apparently, we had an audience.

Tammy grinned at us. “You two are the best show on earth. Hell, we could sell tickets and turn you two loose on each other. We’d make a killing once word got around.”

I raised my finger to point out that her idea wasn’t a ‘No’, it was a ‘Hell No!’ when Liz sounded off. “I know you’re kidding, sweety, but we’re not sharing this show with anybody. Let those other people make their own show.”

Liz walked up to Trisha and me. She gave Trisha a sweet kiss before giving me one. “You two were meant to fuck. There is a physical attraction between you two that draws you together into something amazing and beautiful to watch. It was wonderful and so fucking hot.”

Tammy laughed. “Seems to me you were kinda busy getting long dicked for a lot of it!”

Liz gave her a swat on the ass. “Oh, like you weren’t a bit distracted while you were sucking Derrik’s cock.”

I looked over at Derrik. He had this huge goofy grin on his face when he said, “This was the best idea in the history of ideas!”

I escorted Trisha to the kitchen while the others took a bathroom break. By the time they finished up and arrived in the kitchen, Trisha and I had the snacks and the chilled wine ready. We teased and laughed, hugged, and kissed, and cemented our new intimate friendship. We were all in agreement, without hesitation, that we wanted to have another evening like this one, and soon.

We were talking about the logistics of getting together when Derrik shook his head. “Yeh, we can’t contribute much there. We’re still living at my parent’s house. We can’t find a place we can live in that we can afford, so we’re stuck. My parents aren’t exactly open-minded. Mom complains if Trisha and I make any noise at night. We live in the hope that mom and dad will go to the grocery store or anywhere for a while.

The light bulb went off. “What kind of budget do you have? I know someone that has a house available.”

Derrik shook his head. “I doubt we could afford a house.”

I winked at Tammy. “I have some influence with the owner. She might be able to work something out with you. Don’t you think Tammy?”

Tammy grinned. “Well, it certainly isn’t doing me any good sitting there empty.”

The penny dropped and Derrik’s eyes lit up. Trisha had caught on long before and let him lead the conversation so he would feel like he was part of the decision. I could see that Trisha had already made up her mind and was just waiting for Derrik to catch up. Derrik and Trisha were married two weeks later. The next day the new husband and wife attended the closing on their first home. They left on their honeymoon, and shortly after they returned we got them moved in.

I finished my beer and stopped reminiscing before I got so hard it would be painful to walk. Liz and Tammy were still across the street helping Trisha and Derrik put things away. I hit the shower and the amazing hot water. Felling refreshing, I dressed, called for pizza to be delivered across the street, grabbed a couple of bottles of wine, and meandered back across the street.

My timing was impeccable. Liz and Tammy passed me on my way in the door. They were headed home to take their own showers. I suspected that they would shower together, and it would take them twice as long. They tend to get distracted when they shower together.

Derrik was upstairs getting ready to shower himself, which left me alone with Trisha. She’d just had her shower and was standing in the kitchen looking very fetching with a barely big enough towel wrapped around her.

I got close to her. “That towel barely covers anything. We should probably remove it so that you don’t entice some horny fucker into molesting you.”

I reached out and grabbed the towel where she had it knotted above her breasts. She made no move to stop me as I tugged the knot free and let her towel drop to the floor. She looked delicious. “Of course, you might just be asking for it. Why else walk downstairs and hang out with just a towel on? I don’t see your clothes down here.”

She smirked at me. “How dare you sir. Do you think I’m some kind of wanton slut?”

I ran my tongue up her neck. “No, not some kind, my kind.”

She gave me a pouty look. “This is so unfair. Here I am all naked and you have all those clothes on. You’re going to give me a complex.”

I kissed her hard and guided her into the living room. I sat her down on the recliner, slid her cute ass to the edge, and planted my face in her pussy. I teased and licked and brought her arousal oh so slowly higher and higher. I wanted to stretch this out as long as possible until she absolutely exploded when she orgasmed.

I knew that Liz and Tammy were coming back over after they showered, and that meant that they had every intention of christening Derrik and Trisha’s new house. I didn’t want to be finishing with Trisha when they arrived. I preferred to hold off so we could all have fun together. I had zero concerns about the multi-orgasmic Trisha. I could eat her until she came like a mad woman (something I was in the process of doing), and it would just get her motor running. She’ll be primed for some fun when everyone gets together.

My timing was slightly off. Trisha was a hot mess, thrusting her hips at me and begging me to finish her. I was getting ready to do just that when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Liz’s voice spoke softly in my ear, “May I cut in?”

I pulled my head from Trisha’s crotch and she groaned in frustration. I grinned at my wife. “She’s about to go insane. I’ve been eating her since you left and was just getting ready to finish her off. Bon Appetit!”

I moved back and Liz dove in. She picked up where I left off, slowly building Trisha’s arousal back up to where I had gotten her and beyond. Liz picked up the pace with her tongue and slipped two fingers into Trisha’s drenched pussy. I could see that Trisha was building to an epic orgasm. Her entire body clenched and she let out a screech. Her girl cum jetted from her pussy and soaked Liz’s mouth. Liz didn’t flinch. If anything, she increased her tongue lashing while Trisha jerked and quivered her way through her orgasm. Liz gently lapped Trisha’s pussy as she began to return from wherever her orgasm had taken her.

I heard the thump of running feet on the stairs and across the floor. A naked and wet Derrik came barreling into the room. “What’s wrong? I heard a scream!”

Liz chuckled and pointed at his new bride. Trisha was lying back against the recliner, looking like she’d just orgasmed her ass off. Derrik picked up on it right away. “Oh, I get it. She looks pretty happy right now.”

Liz grinned. “She should be. She came so hard she squirted again.”

Derrik’s eyes got huge. “Really? Damn, I fucking missed it!”

I gave him a pat on his naked shoulder. “I’m pretty sure you’ll get another chance. Let’s face it, your wife loves to orgasm. You are truly a blessed man.”

Trisha laughed. “I do love to cum. Hey! Now that everybody is here, it’s time to christen our new house! I know just the way to start.

“Derrik, sweety, do you remember what we talked about?”

Derrik grinned at his wife. “Oh Yeh, I remember.”

She jumped up out of the recliner and grabbed my hand. “Well, let’s go to the bedroom. We can’t do it in the recliner. Everybody come on because the show’s about to start!”

A bemused Liz and Tammy followed us up the stairs. Tammy called out from behind, “So what’s happening anyway?”

Trisha called back, “Dan’s gonna fuck my pussy while my hubby fucks my ass. Hey! I know! I can take turns eating you two while they do it! It’ll be awesome.”

I chuckled. “It might take a bit of coordination too. Kinda like Twister on steroids.”

I heard Liz mumble something and paused to raise an eyebrow at her. She grinned. “I said I want to try that too.”

I grabbed her right there on the stairs and kissed the living hell out of her. “Your wish is my command, oh beautiful one.”

Trisha called out, “What we need is a third dick. Then we could do the airtight thing.”

Tammy looked at Liz with big eyes. “Is she crazy?”

Liz chuckled. “Apparently.”

Since neither Derrik nor I are diphallic, Trisha would have to wait indefinitely for her air-tight experiment. I didn’t know a likely candidate anyway. Or did I? I needed to give Barb Meeks a call and invite her and Stan over for dinner. They might be perfect. We had become very friendly with the couple during the trial, but the demands of life had postponed several get-togethers, and we hadn’t managed to meet up.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

We did connect with Barb and Stan eventually, and I did write that story about Tammy. I’ll post it one of these days and let the reader decide which came first, the story or the real thing. Life happened, love happened, and we are happier than we ever dreamed we would be. I now have three loves of my life, and they keep me on my toes. It doesn't matter what life brings us because we will always face it together. Tess, Liz, Tammy, me, and a supporting cast like you wouldn’t believe.

If I’ve learned anything from our experience with our new neighbors, it’s that loving people make the world a better place through their very presence. I am truly blessed that they decided they wanted me in their lives. The sexual predator had his day, then went down in flames. Real love doesn’t require manipulation, only an open heart.

Our story isn’t over by a long shot, but I’m in no hurry to tell it. I might get around to writing more about our lives, but right now, I’m busy living that life, and frankly, I’m a little superstitious. I’m afraid if I continue to write about how absolutely wonderful my life is, it will somehow jinx us. I’m not a believer in stuff like that, but why take the chance? Are you kidding me? Have you seen my wives? I’ll knock on wood, throw salt over my shoulder, run widdershins (whatever the hell that is) around a May Pole (ditto on the what the hell), or any ridiculous shit it takes to spend just one more second with Liz or Tammy, let alone both.

So, for now, I guess I should say I’ll be in touch, but don’t wait up for me.

Prologue

I had just finished typing my account of our adventures when Liz strolled through the door to the shop. She glanced over my shoulder for a moment. “I see you’ve finished for now. Why don’t you save it and look at me?”

I instantly did that and looked at my wonderful wife with concern. “What’s wrong, Babe? Are you OK?”

She smiled gently at me. “Things have been a bit busy lately, and there hasn’t been you and me time for weeks.”

I hugged her hard as tears welled in my eyes. “Oh, Babe. I’ve let you down, and I’m so sorry.”

She hugged me back. “Oh, stop being so dramatic. I’m not too awfully upset. A lot has happened recently, and we’ve both had to adjust to having amazing sex with other people. It’s been crazy and you’ve had your head turned by some pretty amazing women. I’m here to remind you that there is an us.”

I stood and gathered my wife in my arms. I kissed her for all I was worth before letting her go. I pulled out my phone and called Tammy. “Hey! We love you now and forever, but we need a few days. Will you be all right if Liz and I run off together for a while?”

Liz whispered in my other ear while Tammy laughed over the phone, “The bags are in the car. I’m ready when you are.”

I told Tammy that we loved her and got off the phone. “We’ll leave shortly. There’s something we need to do first.”

I went to the garage side of the shop and grabbed one of the air mattresses I had stacked on the shelf. I’d bought ten of them on the web. They weren’t that expensive and having spares was well worth the cost. The point was well proven when again, I forgot to lower the pressure on the compressor and made my amazing wife laugh her ass off as another air mattress shot across the room. Her laughter was easily worth the cost, a thousand times over. Her joyful moans from the mattress I managed to inflate were priceless.

Published 
Written by Woodart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments