Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This story is part of a series in which a deep friendship between two men explodes into a sexual relationship, but I’ll share all the background needed to make it enjoyable as a standalone story. In this particular story, Eric has just given Rick a blowjob that he's anticipated for years. <p> [ADVERT] </p>But he has a question or two before he will let Rick reciprocate. I should add that Eric and Rick, respectively, look very much like the two men in this cover photo."

"Maybe I’m getting hungrier for cum as I age,” Eric confessed, breaking the gooey cumkiss. He had just eaten a huge semen-dump from Rick, his first ever from another man. The two men had long fantasized about each other, but it took a conspiracy involving both their wives to get them to break through their dumb male reluctance and finally consummate their mutual man-crushes.

“I’m getting hungrier with age too," said Rick, slipping his hand into Eric’s shorts. “I suppressed my craving for too long, and I can’t hold back any longer. I want cock … cum … men more than anything,” he moaned, wrapping his hand around Eric’s throbber.

“Wait!” Eric stammered, grabbing Rick’s wrist. “Does that mean you’re … ?”

Was the fact that Rick is fully gay freaking Eric out?

Rick smiled, momentarily withdrawing his hand. “Yes, Eric, I am homosexual. I’ve only recently acted on it, but I am only attracted to men. I hope that doesn’t bother you. It is okay with me that you aren’t gay. We’ve both wanted each other for years, and you know it. Even if our desires are a little different,” he added more demurely, “can’t we still enjoy each other?”

“Even though I like women and you don’t?” asked Eric, a bit doubtfully.

“Maybe especially. Differences attract, Eric. Even if you didn’t know I’m gay, I always figured you for straight … or, better yet, bi. If anything, that made me want you more. You could have women, yet somehow my big, goofy, hairy body caught your eye? Do have any idea how sexy that is to me?”

“Well, when you put it that way …” Eric panted, pulling down his shorts. “It makes it sound pretty fucking hot.” He grasped Rick’s hands in his, holding them for a moment and then pulling them towards his penis. “Like you said, let’s ‘enjoy each other.’”

Rick tenderly took Eric’s member in his hands and the men started kissing again. “But for the moment, I sure won’t last long,” Eric whispered in Rick’s ear, nibbling on it.

“Well, that's to be expected, given the sexual tension,” Rick murmured back. “We are men, after all. But we’ve got plenty of time.” Now taking the initiative to chew on Eric’s ear in turn, he added, “I want to make your hot body cum again and again today, Eric. Let’s pleasure each other every way we want.”

He held Eric’s penis in one hand and his balls in the other. Looking up into Eric’s eyes, he asked, “For example, maybe this way?” and dropped to his knees, summarily taking Eric’s quivering quill deep into his mouth.

Eric nodded slowly several times, his breath catching as he stiffened almost immediately in response to Rick’s skillful lips-and-tongue efforts. Within seconds, he was moaning loudly and filling Rick’s oral cavity with pump after pump of delicious jizz. Even after the emissions ceased, Eric still gently pistoned his slickened phallus in and out past Rick’s compressed lips.

Rick was debating whether to swallow or not when Eric announced, “Good news, I’m still craving the taste.” A moment ago, he had mentioned how sometimes, his cum cravings would evaporate the instant he actually produced some. Evidently, that hadn’t happened this time.

“Good,” Rick gurgled as he stood up, a pearlescent trickle running down his chin from trying to say it with his mouth full. This made them both giggle as their mouths met and they swapped big gooey masses of semen back and forth, both finally swallowing out of sloppy necessity. Eric licked the errant glob off Rick’s scratchy chin and neck.

“Oh, thank you, Rick,” Eric said, tucking his head into Rick’s taller shoulder and pulling them together for a tight hug, their slippery penises rubbing together. “This is even better than I fantasized. And believe me, I have fantasized about it a lot.”

“So have I,” Rick said, giving Eric’s butt a squeeze. “You might recall that you had your swim test just before mine.” This referred to a Troop campout they had both chaperoned years before, in which Eric’s suppressed bisexuality exploded out of his subconscious the instant he saw Rick's hairy, dripping dad-bod emerge from the lake from his swim test. Rick leaned back in their hug to look Eric in the eye. “Watching you step out of the water too made me want you more than any man I’ve known. It was a good thing I was just going into the water, because otherwise, everyone would have seen the massive hardon in my swim trunks. It took the whole first seventy-five yards for me to soften enough for the backstroke part of the test.”

“Ooh, that could have been embarrassing,” Eric chuckled. “You do have a big hard-on.” Both chuckled at that. “Hell, the reason I didn’t walk back to the campsite with you afterward was pretty much the same," murmured Eric intimately. "I headed right to the latrine to jerk off to my new man-craving.” Eric's spent rod twitched against Rick's as he said this.

“Ha! I did the same thing not too much later.”

“Huh. Maybe our desires aren’t so different. This is so great, you might turn me gay yet.” He swiveled his hips just a bit, causing their slippery eels to glide against each other.

“Well, just to be clear, that’s not my goal. Although if I do," joked Rick, "the recruiting center gives me a new toaster, so there is that."

"So you only acted on your desires recently? Do you mind telling me how that finally happened?”

"Sorry, you missed being my first by just a few weeks." Rick explained how his best-friendship with me had suddenly exploded into a sexual dimension (also as detailed by previous chapters of this series).

"I suppose I could be jealous of Joe for getting to you first - not to mention that he banged my wife last week. But you guys have a great friendship, and you make perfect sense together, even if I wouldn’t have thought of you guys as a possible couple before. Besides, I have a bit of a hotwife fetish, so as far as Joe fucking Tori goes, jealousy would not be the emotion in play here anyway.”

"If anything, you could even thank Joe, because that encounter led to the plan to get the two of us together today."

"Plan, huh? How many people, exactly, were in on this conspiracy to get us sucking each other's cocks?" Eric reached between them and started stroking Rick's manshaft.

"Well, let’s see. There was your wife wanting to get us sucking each other's cocks. There was Joe wanting us get us sucking each other's cocks. And there was also my wife wanting to get us sucking each other's cocks."

Eric led Rick back out to the bedroom. "Jesus, including us that's five people all rooting for us to suck each other's cocks.” He grinned, laying on the bed with his head hanging back over the edge. “I think we should get back to sucking each other's cocks."

At Eric’s direction, Rick inserted his dong into Eric’s open mouth, his masc-sack dragging across Eric’s face. After a couple of minutes of this, Rick bent forward and sucked Eric in turn. an odd 69 position if ever there was one. Rick enjoyed the angle of penetration into Eric's throat as well as Eric's hands squeezing his sensitive nips.

Having both orgasmed recently, both men now had some endurance, and each one savored the sensation of a tender, tasty, swollen penis moving in and out of his mouth, combined with the tremendous pleasure of that penis’ owner returning the favor simultaneously.

As if all that weren’t enough, Eric’s hands were now tweaking Rick’s nipples, more sensitive than the average man’s, while Rick used his hands to explore the lower half of Eric’s body, from his stomach and hips down his legs, not failing to gently caress his testicles on the way down.

It was as Rick’s outstretched hands reached Eric’s feet that Eric started moaning loudly. Rick quickly figured out to calibrate a foot massage to the moans, which soon escalated, Eric’s body tensing in another release of salty nectar from deep within.

Eric beckoned Rick back onto the bed and maneuvered between his legs, taking his massive manhood as deep into his mouth as he could, licking and sucking Rick to another peak of pleasure and more cream ejection.

AnahiSaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnahiSaenz

“God damn, that is awesome!” exclaimed Eric, climbing up on top of Rick’s body, almost as a woman would post-coitus, bringing his lips down to Rick’s for what proved to be a very long, tender kiss. “I’ll say it again. Sex with you is way better than I expected. Sounds like he and I are of like mind. I have a feeling if more guys knew how good gay sex is, a lot more guys would be doing it.“

Rick chuckled. “You know, Joe said the exact same thing.”

Eric started kissing Rick’s neck. “So how does this work with respect to your boyfriend Joe? I hope this won’t be our only time together.”

“Don’t worry, Joe and I have an open relationship, as you must have surmised. We can make this a regular thing if you want.”

“Oh, I want,” Eric replied, looking up as he started sucking on Rick’s nipples, prompting Rick’s tool to twitch and leak out a drop of cum. “Mmm, I do have to ask,” Eric ventured expectantly, eyebrows raised. “What’s your policy on threesomes?”

“Oh, I think those will happen,” encouraged Rick as Eric chewed alternately on each of his nipples. “You can even sample Joe on your own, if you want. Maybe you and Tori could throw a thank-you party. Not the kind of threesome I’d ever be into, but if you’re into hotwife action, I’m sure you’d all enjoy it.”

“Oh, we would both love that. We’ve brought other guys into the bedroom a couple of times, me jacking off in a chair while I watch. But neither encounter really lived up to our hopes, and neither guy seemed interested in me joining or even letting me get near him.” Eric was now sucking on Rick’s belly, then his hips, slurping and wetting his pubic bush, though studiously avoiding his now-hard prick as he passed by it. “Which is what both Tori and I want to happen. Both so the guy and I can do stuff in front of her, and also because she is desperate to get double penetrated.” He swirled his tongue down Rick’s leg, leaving a trail of wet hairs. “Of course, I still ate their cum out of Tori’s pussy after they left, so those nights weren’t a total loss.”

“Well, the pussy part doesn’t turn me on, but the eating cum part sure does. As does the idea of being in Tori’s place and servicing two cocks at once.”

Eric had worked all the way down Rick’s body, now sucking on the knob of one of his ankles, He licked across the hairy top of a foot, then sucked in a big toe. Clearly, Eric had a thing for feet. Clearly, based on his erection, Rick was at least not turned off by this kink.

After sucking on Rick’s big toes for a few minutes, luridly mimicking a blowjob, Eric licked and slurped back up Rick’s fuzzy legs, finally asking, “Would you mind if I licked your ass?”

“Would I? I thought you’d never ass…k,” joked Rick, getting on all fours, tucking in his knees so his ass protruded behind him. Despite the joke, he was swooning. No one, not I, and certainly no woman, had ever paid so much physical attention to the totality of his masculine body. Probably few men have experienced such full-body adoration, from a woman or a man.

“Ass … kiss, you asked? It shall be done,” countered Eric, spreading Rick’s hairy behind and plunging his face into the cleavage. His tongue slid up and down the hirsute canyon, quickly finding the puckered portal. Still restraining himself and avoiding contact with Rick’s cock, he applied pressure with his tongue, squirming it around and getting it at least partway in.

“Oh, fuuuck yeah,” moaned Rick. “That feels so … fucking … good.” After some time, “Please tell me you’re getting ready to make love to me?”

Eric paused, stammering, “Well, yes, sure I’d be glad to, but the thing is … I’m not sure I can reciprocate. I mean, you’re really big. I’d like to someday, but I don’t think I’ll be ready today.”

Rick reached back and took Eric’s hand. “That’s fine, Eric. We don’t have to do anything you aren’t ready for. You can fuck my ass raw, and not have to take me until, or unless, you want to.”

“Thanks, that’s a huge relief,” replied Eric, who had taken a few more licks. He grinned. “Can we do it in the shower? After seeing you step out of the lake that day, I’ve always wanted to do you while you’re wet.”

As they quickly, expectantly walked back to the bath, Eric started quietly humming the melody of Soundarden’s “Big Dumb Sex,” the words to which begin with, “I … I … I know what to do …”

Rick responded, in perfect key and time, “I’m gonna …”

Eric parried, “Fuck …”

“Fuck …”

“Fuck …”

“Fuck …”

“You,” sang Eric laughingly, completing the lyric and gently smacking Rick’s ass as he did so.

“I love that song. Although I bet you usually think of women when you hear it,” Rick said as Eric turned on the water.

“Well, I used to. Ever since I saw you dripping wet in that swimsuit, that’s all the song makes me think of.”

Hearing this obviously pleased Rick, who planted his lips on Eric’s, which instantly parted for a brief tongue tango.

The water still warming up, Eric broke away to grab some lube from the vanity, applying it to his prick. Then he started kissing the back of Rick’s neck and eased a slippery finger between his cheeks, gently probing at the hole and finding his digit penetrating easily.

The two men stepped under the shower, Rick turning his back to Eric. “I think you do know what to do here, Eric. Take me now.”

Eric pressed his penis between Rick’s buttocks and then against his anus, suddenly finding himself fully inside with little more resistance than his finger had found.

“Oh my God, I’m so sorry!” exclaimed Eric, a bit startled, quickly withdrawing. “I went all the way inside you! Are you okay?”

“Are you kidding?” cried Rick, a tone if desperation in his voice. “Never better! I guess I was ready. I’ve wanted to feel your throbbing cock fill my gay ass for five fucking years! Shove it back in as deep as it will go, and pound my aching ass like there’s no tomorrow!”

Ruck obliged, and the two men strained against each other ecstatically for several minutes, grunting and groaning under the hot, streaming water. Eric resumed kissing the back of Rick’s neck, rubbing his hands all over his wet body, including some long, slow strokes of the cock but being careful not to tempt ejaculation too much quite yet.

“Fuck, this is all I imagined, and more!” exclaimed Eric. “You’re making me cum again!”

Rick countered, “That is so hot, knowing my ass is making you cum!”

And with that, Eric tensed himself deep within Rick’s bowels, crying out with pleasure as his twitching penis filled a man’s receptive rectum for the first time.

His spent prick quickly shrinking, Eric asked, “I’m still not ready to take you, but can we pretend? Will you cum between my ass cheeks?”

“Oh my God, yes!” exclaimed Rick. “I would love to fuck your ass crack.”

Eric pivoted, presenting his posterior. As Rick kissed him on the back of his neck, Eric turned his head, and Rick being a bit taller they found they could tongue kiss as they “fucked.”.

Adjusting his hips, Rick slipped his unit between Eric’s legs and wedged it between his cheeks, then got it sliding forward and back within his own foreskin inside the crack.

“Oh yeahhh,” moaned Eric. “I swear, Rick … someday, and it won’t be long, I will want you to fill me with that huge cock.”

“There’s no hurry, Eric. As far as I’m concerned, I am fucking your hot ass now. This is fucking magical.” The impossible sexiness of these thoughts and sensations overwhelmed Rick, whose body trembled against Eric’s as he applied a few squirts of semen between his cheeks.

Barely had he started descending from his orgasm when Rick descended to his knees, parted Eric’s buttocks with his hands, and licked his ass clean of cum. He then pressed his tongue against Eric’s hole.

“Oh, that’s unbelievable - and that’s just your tongue!” purred Eric. “I’ll let your manhood in there soon, I swear.”

“Like I said, please, take your time,” declared Rick, standing. “You wait to give me your virginity until you’re good and ready.”

“And don’t you worry: I am saving that for you. I won’t let Joe pop me, even if Tori and I take your suggestion and throw him a thank-you party this next weekend.”

And that party shall be the subject of the next story in this series.

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments