Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His For A Price - Part 3

"Derek wants his relationship with Trent to be more than merely transactional."

68
14 Comments 14
2.1k Views 2.1k
4.6k words 4.6k words

I was confused, even a little uneasy, about how much I'd enjoyed that kiss. As perceptive as Trent was, he quickly sensed my conflicted emotions and tried to lighten the mood.

"I made quite a mess," he said through a grin. Now that I was lying directly on top of him, his cum coated my skin as well. After I moved to lie at his side, he suggested I wash up in the bathroom while he got me a drink.

A few minutes later, we both returned to the bedroom. I noticed he'd cleaned up, too, and as I greedily drank from the glass of ice water he'd handed me, he pulled on his boxer briefs and jeans. I sneaked a few glances at his naked body before his clothing concealed it from me.

I knew I needed to start getting dressed; he was probably ready for me to leave. But I couldn't stop myself from blurting out, "How did you come twice when we were fucking? I felt it both times."

Trent gave me an amused smile, seeming to enjoy my curiosity. "That's one of the many joys of prostate orgasms. You can come multiple times."

My eyes grew wide. "Really?" I'd had no idea.

As he closed the distance between us, I gazed at his lips, vividly remembering the way they'd felt on mine.

"If you were into ass play," he said, "I'd be happy to show you sometime."

His hot stare, and his deep voice, made my cock stir. For some reason, I didn't want him to see my body respond. Thrusting the empty glass at him, I said, "I should get dressed."

Trent's smile widened to a grin as he pointedly looked me up and down. "Take your time. I'm enjoying the view."

I could feel his gaze on me while I retrieved my clothes from the floor. "You were obviously ready for me to fuck you tonight. What if I hadn't been able to?"

He laughed low and soft. "As much trouble as I went to in order to prepare for it, my ass was definitely getting fucked tonight, even if it wasn't by you."

"So there are others like me?" As soon as I asked the question, I wished I could take it back. It was none of my business what kind of arrangement he had with anyone else.

Trent raised an eyebrow. "You're the only one I pay, Derek. There are plenty of others who are more than happy to fuck me for free."

"Of course, I understand." I stumbled over my words, fearing I'd offended him. "I mean, you're sexy as hell, so I know there are many others... I mean, I wasn't trying to..."

"It's fine." That playful gleam in his eyes made me relax a little.

Putting on my shirt, I asked, "So... what do you need to do to prepare? To be fucked, I mean."

Trent proceeded to briefly explain, and by the time he finished, I couldn't hide my surprise. "Jesus, that seems like a lot of work. Wouldn't you rather be the pitcher instead of the catcher?"

"Oh, I'm vers," he said. My blank look prompted him to explain. "I'm versatile. I enjoy both topping and bottoming."

That revelation made me stop short. Since our conversation in the café the day before, I'd imagined Trent as always being the receiver, so to speak. After all, he'd requested that I fuck him, not the other way around. Now, I saw him in a completely new way, and I wasn't sure how I felt about it.

"Well, that's got to be convenient," I finally managed to reply.

Again, Trent laughed. "You could say that."

When he walked me to the door a little later, he didn't try to kiss me. Now that we were out of bed, it felt strange for me to consider making that move again. The sex was over, and I'd been paid. A kiss goodbye was something a couple did after a date, and Trent and I definitely weren't a couple.

He rested his hands on my shoulders, then slowly slid his palms down my arms. It was a sweet gesture, almost tender. "I hope it's okay if I contact you in the future."

"Absolutely," I said, far too quickly.

He flashed one of those knowing smiles. It was like he could hear every thought in my head. "I had high hopes that you and I would enjoy ourselves this evening, Derek, but I must say, you wildly exceeded all my expectations."

I couldn't hide my own smile at having pleased him so much. We wished each other goodnight, and as I headed home, I still couldn't believe the money I'd made in a single evening. I also wondered when I might hear from Trent again.

Over the weekend, I finished my paper. I went to work and pretended nothing in my life had changed. When a friend invited me to a party Saturday night, I declined, telling him I was too tired, though that excuse was bullshit. I kept looking at my phone, expecting Trent to text me. I had to work to close on Saturday evening, but there was plenty of time for me to stop by his place afterward.

Yet I didn't hear from him. Maybe he was with someone else, I thought. Someone he didn't have to pay.

By the following Tuesday, my spirits sank a little lower while doubt crept into my mind. Maybe I hadn't been as good at fucking him as he'd led me to believe. He'd told me he had a great time, but I now wondered if our arrangement was one-and-done for him. And he hadn't stopped in at the café, either. Of course, if I'd been a lousy lay, he would make a point to avoid me.

Berating myself for such ridiculous thoughts, I tried to forget about the whole evening and simply be glad I'd made a lot of extra money. So what if I didn't hear from him again? And so what if I'd disappointed him in bed? I was straight! What the hell did he expect?

Just when I'd made peace with the fact that Trent was gone for good, he reached out late Wednesday morning. I stared at his message in mild disbelief: Swamped with work but need a break tonight to unwind. My place at 7?

I marveled at his good timing, for I wasn't working that night. I quickly let him know I was available. Probably a little too quickly, but I wasn't about to keep him waiting for an answer.

After I got out of class, I headed to my apartment to eat an early dinner and start preparing for my evening with Trent. I decided to wear jeans, along with a flannel over a T-shirt. My roommate, Bobby, noticed me getting ready.

"Got a date?" he asked.

I gave him a sharp look. "No. Why?"

He shrugged. "You seem a little keyed up, that's all."

"I'm just going to a movie with a friend." I was careful to avoid his eyes as I spoke. I'd always been a shitty liar.

I arrived at Trent's house five minutes early. When he opened the door, I was surprised to find him still dressed in what he'd worn to the office, though he'd removed his suit coat and tie, along with his shoes. He was also on the phone. Gesturing me inside, he made a point to look apologetic about being tied up on a work call. I waved dismissively, letting him know I understood. After I took off my own shoes, Trent led me deeper into the house.

We reached a den with an enormous couch and a wet bar. Trent had obviously brought his work home with him; his laptop was open on a table, and next to it was a pile of papers. While engaged in his conversation, he retrieved a glass containing amber-colored liquid from the bar counter. I noticed he'd left another glass next to the bottle he was drinking from, and he gestured for me to help myself. I'd just turned twenty-one, and though I wasn't much of a drinker, I found I preferred beer to hard liquor. Inspecting the bottle's label, I saw it was Scotch. I poured myself a little and took a tentative sip.

Trent sat down on the couch and motioned for me to join him. I put my glass on the bar before taking off my flannel shirt. Already, the man had me flushed. Hurrying to sit at his side, I tried to be as quiet as possible. Yet as Trent discussed the details of a financial report, he reached for my hand and placed it between his thighs.

I had to suppress a moan while a surge of hot arousal traveled through me. Then I began stroking him, feeling his erection strengthen beneath my hand. He let his head fall back against the couch. Even as his eyes closed, his voice remained steady and controlled.

A wicked urge overcame me, for I didn't want him to remain so calm. Unable to hide my grin, I freed his dick from his pants. My own excitement grew as I took him in my hand, circling my fingers around his shaft. When I glanced up to see his reaction, I found him staring at me so intensely that I froze. Maybe I was distracting him a little too much! He gave no indication as to what I should do. That seemed deliberate on his part; I felt like he was forcing me to make the choice.

So I did what I wanted, and what I very much hoped he wanted. While facing him, I drew my legs up onto the couch, folding them beneath me. Then I leaned forward to swirl my tongue all around his tip. I knew I had to be almost silent, so taking him deep was out of the question. I didn't trust my gag reflex, which I was still learning to control. Instead, I focused on Trent's cockhead, eagerly licking and sucking. He placed a hand on my head, and I closed my eyes at the feel of his fingers stroking my hair.

I kissed along his length, caressing it with my tongue. Once I reached the base of his cock, I couldn't stop myself from nuzzling his balls. His scent was a little stronger now, and I inhaled deeply, greedy for it. I was gentle, making little sound while suckling his sac. My dick was uncomfortably hard in my jeans, but I didn't take it out. I focused only on pleasuring Trent.

Taking his tip between my lips once more, I heard him release the faintest sigh. As he spoke, his voice was a bit strained. "Right, but those projections for next quarter are..." A lengthy pause followed while his hips gave a thrust, driving his cock farther into my mouth. "Yeah, I'm still here," he finally went on. "Just looking at the numbers."

I remained careful not to take too much of his dick, which was now rock-hard. But my efforts clearly pleased him, because he pulsed fiercely in my mouth. His hand slid down my back to rest on my ass. The squeeze he gave me was firm enough to be easily felt through my jeans. I had no idea if that was his way of encouraging me to continue or warning me to stop. Luckily, I didn't have to guess this time, since he finally managed to wrap up the conversation. As soon as he ended the call and tossed the phone on a nearby couch cushion, I lifted my head to smile up at him.

"It's good to see you again, Trent." My lips were just inches from his dick.

"Likewise, baby," he said, flashing a gorgeous smile.

I moved to sit up, but Trent again placed a firm hand on my head. Grasping my hair, he guided my mouth back to his cock. 

"I should make you finish what you started." His voice took on an edge I hadn't heard before. "You want to taste my cum, Derek?"

I moaned around his dick. Christ, I was leaking precum into my underwear at this point!

Trent was right: giving head did get easier with practice. And I discovered I loved him exerting control. He didn't force me to choke on his length. Instead, he seemed to intuit how much I was capable of taking. When I tensed in anticipation of my gag reflex kicking in, he pulled me off, granting me a few moments to recover and catch my breath.

I was in a completely new headspace, submitting to his will. Being able to please him filled me with a kind of pride. I lost myself in that blowjob until the feel of his cock, and the pleasured sounds emerging from his throat, became my entire world.

I would have been happy to suck Trent's dick until he erupted in my mouth, but he didn't give me the chance. As he drew me to him, I sensed he wanted to kiss me, and I didn't hesitate to lean even closer.

His mouth was fierce on mine. My lustful moan would have been embarrassing if I hadn't been so fucking horny for this man. When we finally broke the kiss, he reached between us to gently grasp my dick.

"I've been thinking about this all day," he murmured against my lips.

"Me, too." My admission was accompanied by a shy smile. Should I let him know how much I wanted him? Could he guess how many times I'd already jerked off while replaying our first fuck in my mind?

"Get undressed for me," Trent said. "And don't rush this time."

As I climbed to my feet, he reached for his glass. His gaze was fixed on me while I pulled my T-shirt over my head. The sight of him leisurely sipping his Scotch while stroking his dick had me practically panting. I had to remind myself to slowly take off my jeans. Trent's stare dropped to my cock, which was straining against my underwear.

Saby_Lovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Saby_Lovely

I fondled my erection through the fabric, my smile teasing as I made Trent wait. This was hot in a way I hadn't expected, the two of us masturbating while watching each other.

Finally, Trent grew more demanding. "Show me just how excited you are."

I eased down my underwear so my cock sprang into view. It was still weeping precum; Trent seemed to coax forth an endless supply of it.

He licked his lips. "Mmm, so ready to be deep inside my ass again, aren't you, Derek?"

"Absolutely," I replied. Never again would I have to worry about getting hard for him.

When I stood completely naked, Trent set down his glass, then beckoned to me. I joined him on the couch once more, my fingers quick in unbuttoning his shirt. By now, I felt comfortable being nude around him, but I still wanted him undressed as well.

I tugged off his undershirt, tousling his hair in the process. It made him look younger, more playful. Leaning forward, I grazed his nipple with my tongue. The pleasurable sensation my suckling mouth provided caused him to lose all patience, for he hurried to strip from the waist down. Even as he rushed, his movements were graceful in a way I could never be.

As soon as Trent sat naked at my side, I started to take him in my mouth again, but he gently stopped me. His gaze was apologetic. "I wish we had all evening, but it's got to be quick tonight. I have to get these reports finished."

"I understand." I reminded myself I needed to follow Trent's lead. Though he'd wanted to take it slow earlier, he was clearly ready to fuck now. "And since we're not spending the whole evening together, you don't need to pay me as much as you did before."

Trent moved to kiss my neck, his hands roaming over my skin. "Of course I'll pay you the same amount. After all, you made yourself available to me on such short notice." His eyes were bright as he regarded me. "I consider that excellent service."

I managed to return his smile, but for some reason, his words bothered me. He was being extravagantly generous, paying me for little more than a fuck, and here I was, actually questioning it all. What the hell was wrong with me?

Trent straddled my lap, and as I looked up at him, I didn't even try to control my quickened breathing. He positioned himself so his cock was right next to mine. Then he took both our dicks in his hand and started stroking.

I let out a guttural moan as he rocked his hips, giving the undersides of our cocks plenty of stimulation. All the while, his hand moved with a sensual rhythm. I stared between us, watching as my dick produced even more precum. Trent was quick to use it for lubrication.

"You like that, Derek?" he whispered.

"Fuck, yes!" I'd never dreamed of how exciting it would be to feel his hard cock slide against mine. His hips moved even faster while his stroking grew more fervent.

Trent gazed at our erections as if transfixed. I could easily come from this, I realized, and I wondered if he could, too. But just as my balls began to tighten, a sly grin played at his lips. "Are you ready to take my ass?"

My eyes locked with his. "You know I am."

He cupped my face in his hands and again kissed me. This time, his mouth was languorous, as if determined to draw out my need. I longed to make him as wild as I felt. While fondling his left nipple with my fingers, I sucked and licked his right. It was hard to fight back a victorious smile when his hips gave a powerful thrust. Oh yes, he was ready for me, too!

He moved from me only long enough to retrieve a condom and some lube from the end table drawer. "Wow," I said, "you think of everything!"

Trent winked at me. "I certainly try."

My hands were trembling from anticipation while I put on the condom and then lubed up Trent's ass. No plug tonight, I noticed. Did that mean we should go slower this evening? The last thing I wanted to do was hurt him.

It turned out I didn't have to worry, because Trent again straddled me while resting his weight on his knees. As I grasped the base of my dick, he positioned himself so his hole was right above my erection. After guiding my tip to his opening, he sank down, far faster than I would have dared to enter him.

I saw him briefly wince, but he continued taking every inch of me, releasing a moan. "Fuck, you feel so good, Derek!"

I rested my hands on his hips, hesitant to move before he decided to. Again, my mind reeled from how tight, how utterly perfect, his ass felt around my dick. When he began riding me, I leaned back to watch him. His head was thrown back, and his lips were parted. I was in awe of the way he surrendered to his desire so fully. The sight had me groaning through my heavy breaths.

"I can't get enough of your cock!" Trent spoke like he was making a confession.

I decided to make a confession of my own. "And I can't get enough of your ass."

That got his hips moving even faster. "Yeah?" He was breathing hard, too, taking me at a relentless pace. "Is it better than any pussy you've fucked?"

I squeezed my eyes shut. His question caused a strange reaction in me. It was that sense of shame, mingled with undeniable lust. I didn't want to answer, didn't want to acknowledge just how much I loved fucking him. But when I stayed quiet, Trent slowed to a stop until I opened my eyes and said a single word: "Yes."

His grin was triumphant, for he'd made me confess far more than I'd meant to, and he rewarded me by riding my dick once again.

Now that I didn't have to worry about possibly hurting him while we fucked, I completely abandoned myself to the pleasure he gave me. It was a challenge to last, and when my eyes met his, I knew my stare was full of need.

His face was flushed, and his skin was hot beneath my hands. Leaning forward, he lifted himself upward a little before resting his head against mine. "Fuck me hard!" he urged.

In this new position, he'd given me room to thrust. Cupping his ass, my fingers dug into his flesh. I moved with a frenzied rhythm, my hips pumping fast to drive my dick inside Trent again and again. A sound like a growl escaped my throat, while he helplessly moaned from the force of my fucking. With his left hand braced against the couch behind me, he used his right hand to begin jerking furiously.

"I'm close!" he panted.

"Come for me!" I wasn't sure how much longer I could last if I didn't slow down. And he clearly didn't want me to slow down.

I loved the moment he succumbed to his orgasm. His sharp intake of breath let me know he was almost there. Then he tensed up, crying out as if pained. A fierce shudder went through him just before he came hard. Even when the first rope of semen struck my chest, he continued mercilessly stroking his cock. Sweating and trembling, I lingered right at the precipice.

"Come, Derek!" Trent begged.

It was that pleading note in his voice that sent me over the edge. My hips gave a last forceful thrust, burying my dick inside Trent's ass, and I groaned from my own blissful release.

When my grip on Trent finally loosened, he planted a kiss on the top of my head. "Christ, I needed that!"

I grinned up at him. "It's always a pleasure to satisfy you."

As Trent eased off my dick, I kept a firm hold on the condom. I expected him to climb to his feet, but instead, he settled back on my lap. His smile grew devilish while he used a fingertip to gather up some of his cum from my skin. When he offered it to me, I didn't hesitate to lick it up. I hadn't yet swallowed his salty essence before he extended his tongue and slid it against mine. We shared an open-mouthed kiss, the kind I'd seen only in porn. It felt wanton, even dirty, but as was the case with so many things Trent introduced me to, I found I loved it.

Finally, he moved to stand, and I watched him go to the bar. Every time I took a breath, I inhaled the scent of sweat and cum. Trent returned with a wet cloth, and after removing the condom and tossing it into a nearby wastebasket, he set about wiping me clean. Instead of using the cloth on my cock, however, he used his tongue. I shivered at the sensation, all the while wishing he and I had more time tonight.

A few minutes later, we started getting dressed. Trent put on just his underwear and pants, and as warm as I still was, I didn't bother with my flannel shirt. Before we left the den, I picked up my glass of Scotch, not wanting to waste it.

"What do you think of that?" Trent asked while I tipped back the glass to gulp down the rest of the whisky.

"It's good." I still would have preferred a beer, but I wasn't about to let him know that. Noticing his amused smile, I asked, "How much does this stuff go for, anyway?"

"Oh, about a thousand dollars a bottle," he said, completely nonchalant.

"Holy shit!" My shocked expression made Trent crack up laughing. "Too rich for my blood! It's completely wasted on me."

"Not if you enjoy it." Trent slung an arm around my shoulders as we headed toward the door.

I loved how easy it was between us after a fuck. Seeing the smile lingering on his lips, I felt another surge of pride that I'd given him exactly what he needed. As he and I now said goodnight, I was eager for a kiss. But I was even more eager to tell him what was on my mind.

"You know, you don't have to keep paying me, Trent." I flashed what I hoped was a sexy grin. "I really enjoy spending time with you." Resting my hands on his hips, I longed to draw him closer.

Before I could, he took a step back, and my grin vanished. Trent's gaze remained affectionate, almost tender, even when he said, "By paying you, I hope to keep things... uncomplicated." He stroked my cheek, as if to take the sting from his words. "No need to muddy the waters by changing our arrangement."

I tried not to recoil, but I felt like I'd been slapped. Still, I forced a smile that didn't reach my eyes. "That makes sense," I said, though it made no fucking sense to me at all. "Have a good night, then."

"You too, Derek." Trent opened the door for me, and I strode past him, refusing to meet his stare.

As I walked to my car, my face burned with humiliation, which quickly turned to anger during my drive home. What the hell had just happened? I'd told Trent I didn't want to take any more money from him, and he acted like I'd fucking overstepped! I was filled with self-loathing for allowing myself to be so vulnerable. He probably thought I was falling in love with him! Well, he'd realize that wasn't the case next time he wanted to pay me for a fuck.

Over the next couple of days, my mood remained dark while I nursed my wounded ego. It was all I could do to be pleasant to customers at work, and at home, Bobby steered clear of me. I was angry at myself, and even angrier at Trent. I became convinced this was all just a game to him. Maybe he got off from these kinds of "arrangements," where he held all the power.

On Friday afternoon, I received a text from him: I want to see you tonight.

I made myself wait a few minutes before replying: I'm working.

I thought that would be the end of it. Once I'd told him no, he'd easily find someone else. Instead, he responded quickly: After work then.

Chewing on my bottom lip, I thought of how to answer. I was still angry, still embarrassed, but I did want to see him. Yet I couldn't simply pretend that our last conversation hadn't happened.

Five minutes passed, and I hadn't decided how to handle the situation before I received another text from Trent. This one consisted only of several numbers, but I knew exactly what they signified. That figure was how much he would pay me to see him, and it was twice the amount of his original offer. My mouth dropped open in shock.

When I didn't immediately answer, he sent a final message: Don't be foolish, Derek. I'll be waiting for you tonight.

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments