Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Fruitful Fuck

"I needed to look to the past to build my future."

27
10 Comments 10
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"Hope you enjoy this short one. A longer story in Taboo up next."

I told him the truth. “You’re the only reason I came to the reunion.” 

“You know, I didn’t think I could want anyone as badly as I wanted you back then,” Chase admitted, flashing me that brilliant smile I’d fallen in love with ten years ago. “But I want you even more now.” 

My legs trembled. “God, Chase, you don’t know how much I need you.” I couldn’t help it. Desperation seeped into my tone. 

He kissed me again. When his tongue expertly swept across mine, I knew he was no longer that sometimes awkward high school boy. He was a grown man now. His previously lean body had developed into a thicker muscled physique — the perfect accompaniment to his unique shade of blue eyes and dimples. I still couldn’t keep my fingers out of his black, wavy hair. 

He broke our kiss to pepper my neck with kisses, pausing to sniff behind my ear. 

“Honeysuckle?”

“You noticed?” It’d taken effort to find a perfume with that scent. 

“How could I forget? The field covered in honeysuckle was the first and last place we made love… before you left me.”

“I didn’t leave you, Chase. I went to college. My parents moved away.” I sighed, knowing this was bound to come up. “I assumed you’d moved on.”

“I hadn’t, but it doesn’t matter. You’re here now.” He resumed kissing my neck and followed my trail of freckles down to the valley between my breasts.

“And these have grown?” he squeezed my breasts and chuckled before sucking a nipple. 

I inhaled sharply, feeling a jolt to my clit by his nipple play, and allowed my hands to explore while he pleasured me. His cock was still as firm and thick as I’d remembered, although less scary to me this time. 

My fingers circled his girth and stroked him from base to tip, pausing to give extra love to his sensitive head before sliding my hand back down his veiny shaft. My other hand gently fondled his weighty balls, which made me impatient and excited, imagining the copious amounts of cum they’d produce.

“Fuck me.” I ground my pussy against his member, coaxing him to skip the foreplay and give me what I really needed. 

He lifted his face from my flushed breasts. “I didn’t want this to be a quick thing.”

“I can’t wait, Chase. I’ve been waiting all night,” I purred, fucking his ear with my tongue.

No man can resist a woman begging for it. 

I lay on the bed, and he climbed on top of me, depressing the cheap hotel mattress. Wrapping my splayed legs around his broad back, I pulled him to me, writhing and whispering dirty things until he pushed inside me. Once I felt him, my hips left the bed, meeting him thrust for thrust, squeaking the bed springs, spurring him to drive deeper.

“God, you’re wild,” he groaned, twisting his fingers in my ash-blonde hair. 

StephanieCelis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StephanieCelis

“I’m not that timid girl anymore,” I uttered between pants. 

He slid his hands underneath my ass and held me in place while he impaled me with his cock again and again and again. “No, you’re a sexy woman,” he grunted with his lips brushing against my sensitive nipples.

He rose to his knees, straightening my legs with him. He took turns gently biting the bottoms of my feet while he buried his cock in my pussy again, varying his thrust and positions until he found the magic spot that made me scream and tremor around him. I came hard, and I almost forgot why I was there. Almost. 

He gasped, “I’m cumming,” and I snapped back to reality. 

I desperately clenched his cock with my pussy, milking every drop of his spurting seed. When he finished, he collapsed on top of me, and I held him in that position, whispering my thank yous. My mind traveled elsewhere, but I heard bits and pieces of his pillow talk. He wanted to see me again. Asked where I lived now. I answered his questions with kisses. It was easier that way. 

I waited until deep rumbling snores filled the quiet, then snuck out without a word or note. I drove all night to get home, praying to the stars they’d grant my wish. 

My husband Ken had been waiting for me and opened the door while I stood fumbling with my key. I feared what I’d see in his eyes, but he quickly put my worries to rest and pulled me against him, hugging me so tightly it was as if he’d been afraid he’d never see me again. 

“It was our best option,” I mumbled. 

He combed my hair with his fingers and kissed my head.

I buried my face in his chest, begging, “Forgive me for going?”

He lifted my chin so I could witness his misting eyes. “Yes. Do you forgive me for letting you?”

“Yes.” The word had just left my mouth before his lips crushed mine in a passionate kiss. 

Somehow, we reached our bedroom before our ripped clothes fell together on the floor. He fucked me fast and hard. I knew he thought he needed to prove something, but he didn’t. I thrust my hips to meet his thundering cock, taking him deeper. His hands gripped my face, and we locked eyes until he came inside me, washing away the memory of Chase, but hopefully not his life-giving sperm. 

I gazed out the window to see the brightest star, seemingly twinkling, and I knew we’d be okay. 

❤️

Two years later

“Ashley?”

I turned before his voice rang familiar, and nothing could have prepared me for seeing him again. 

“Chase.” The rest of my words caught in my constricting throat.

His eyes shifted from me to the little boy I held in my arms. Maybe he won’t notice, I prayed, but when the color drained from his face, I knew he saw himself in my son’s blue eyes and dimpled cheeks. 

Published 
Written by PurdyPeaches
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments