Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Psychedelic Pussycat Dreams - A Perfect Circle

33
33 Comments 33
3.8k Views 3.8k
221 words 221 words

Sky bright peepers peering out through heart shaped glass. Strawberry red lips forming a perfect circle of surprise at my intrusion. A hint of red and blue print in a field of bright sunflower colored panties glimpsed beneath a tie-dyed mini. Her giggle was childish, pitched high. So was she. High, I mean. You could see it in her too large pupils and the way she swayed; hypnotic and cobra-like, fingers furling, curling, luring me forward. Her mouth shaped like a kiss as the hem of her dress rose like a curtain.

“You want to taste me?”

I fell to my knees in benediction, pushing aside the field of flowers, revealing her secret garden, moist and warm and tasting like honeyed lemons, my tongue sliding between puffy pink lips, her redolent scent filling my nostrils. Small hands lay upon my head like a blessing, fingers sliding through my short hair as I devoured her, sucking at her essence, her hips moving like a merry-go-round in slow motion until my face shone with her arousal, her chest rising and falling faster with each rotation until she cried out softly, the carousel shuddering violently, my tongue deep inside of her, shaking her to her very core.

And then, such devotion, her prayers silent as she knelt, her strawberry red mouth a perfect circle.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments