Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Psychedelic Pussycat Dreams - Deep Purple

31
26 Comments 26
4.0k Views 4.0k
439 words 439 words
Recommended Read

She kept her eyes closed, concentrating on the touch of fingers on her exposed nakedness, attempting to decipher each stroke into a shape without overloading her mind (much as the flurry of so many hands were overloading her senses). A heart. A flower (or perhaps a sun). Letters were harder, as someone wrote a script upon her belly, each line drawing closer to a still untouched pussy. Were they words of love, she wondered, or, words of lust? Perhaps it was simply random observations.  She cracked her lids open, just for a moment, her entire body quivering with the need to move, to react; her breasts to heave like the earth quaking, her hips to roil like the untamed sea, her cunt to erupt like a volcano...

Everything was bathed in blues and purples, populating the room with people shaped shadows, bright splashes of color floating upon invisible fingers and flesh as designs were painted upon her flesh.  Voices were all but lost as the military tattoo of Jefferson Airplane’s White Rabbit strode from the stereo speakers.  She swallowed, forgetting about the small tab of blotter paper stuck to her tongue until it was gone, making its way down her throat to her stomach.

"I love you.”

She smiled into the kiss placed sloppily on her lips, a stubbled chin brushing against her tender flesh, breath that smelled like bananas and peppermint.  Her eyes fluttered open once more, in reaction to another line of poetry brushing playfully across her mound, warmth turning to heat deep in her core, the trickle of nectar leaking from within as her legs spread like a flower opening to the first rays of the morning sun. 

“Kiss me.”

Her voice this time, mumbled into lips much softer as silken hair tickled her throat and breasts, followed by fingers smearing swirls over small perky globes. 

"You're magic."

“Hush.” A playful whisper, teeth tugging her earlobe. 

She gasped, feeling questing fingers sliding along the edges of puffy lips, slipping carelessly between, and deeper, growing braver as her hips pushed skywards, curling into her, stroking and caressing while others continued turning her into art, until she could no longer lie still, her nerves tingling as she began to writhe and shake, hips rolling, swallowing air as she was overwhelmed, music twisting around her spine, flashing light lightning in her extremities, her core burning through her flesh like warm honey, a swarm of bees dancing on every inch of her being.  Weight settled upon her, and she surrendered, her outer shell melting, pooling beneath her as the world swirled and curled away like tendrils of purple haze. 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments