Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Will Be The Best

"No intro, just the first time sucking a cock."

38
9 Comments 9
420 Views 420
889 words 889 words

The butterflies in my stomach are making my legs tremble. I feel the sweat in my palms as I grip my knuckles tightly in a mix of fear and anticipation. Having come this far, there is no option but to follow through. My eyes are darting from his eyes to his cock - a seven-inch long, uncut, veiny shaft that looks as hard as steel. He is smiling. He sees my fear. I feel like I am standing on the edge of a high diving board. Will I or won't I? Assessing the risk and the reward.

Suddenly I get to my knees and come face to face with my first real cock. My heart pounds in my chest as I reach up and take his shaft in my hand. It feels good. I pull downwards, and his skin glides along his shaft and reveals a shiny, bulbous head. My mouth starts to get wet, and I lick my lips in anticipation. Pushing my hand back up, I watch his foreskin envelop the head of his cock. I'm aroused now. I know I am doing the right thing. My earlier anticipation and fear have been replaced by acceptance and excitement.

I can feel my breath fluttering. I can't stop looking at the cock. I adore the feeling of his shaft gliding smoothly under his foreskin as I stroke him up and down. It's time soon. Soon. I'm cupping his balls in my spare hand now. An unexpected gasp escaped my lips. This is where I should be right now. I'm gently massaging his balls and stroking his shaft. Two shuffles forward on my knees bring me closer. Cocks look so much bigger from this distance. Leaning in close, I touch my cheek against the cock.

So hard, so warm.

Turning my head, the cock passes my mouth, and I'm caressing my other cheek with cock. I can't resist. I turn my face and kiss mid-shaft. Desire is taking over. My mouth is wet. More wet. Now I'm drooling. Now I'm licking from base to tip. Another one. Holding my wet tongue flat against the base of his cock, I pause, then lick up. Another one. The underside of his cock is soaked. I open my mouth.

The cock slides into my mouth. Breathing is hard. I'm feeling mild panic... I have to refocus.

I grip my lips around his shaft and let it slide out of my mouth. I'm looking into his eyes, and he is transfixed on me. Smiling still. His hands grab my head and guide his cock back into me. I open my mouth and relax. His cock is sliding past my lips. It stops. Now he is doing micro fucking movements in my mouth. He's fucking my lips, and my mouth is drooling heavily. Oh, a deeper thrust fills my mouth with cock. I want more. Grabbing his ass, I pull him towards my face. The fucking is getting faster. Faster and deeper. My excitement is growing. I feel a cold wetness on my thigh. I see my cock ooze pre cum. This is the very definition of euphoria. The pace and depth is increasing. His breathing is getting loud. Where is he going to cum? A deep, loud moan escapes him. He's ready. I'm ready. We are ready.

MilanaHots
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaHots

He's holding my head steady, and his cock fills my mouth. Deeper than before. I can feel the head of hs cock expand. I know what's coming. The first torrent of lukewarm, slimy, cum is deep in the back of my throat. I taste nothing. I only feel the warm, slimy sensation. My mouth is filling up, and my tongue is flooded with cum. The taste comes. It tasted metallic and slightly sweet. Now the smell comes as the cum drips from my mouth. Swimming pool chlorine. Not bad. No, nice actually.

The cum drips onto my chest, and I massage it in. The slimy stickiness feels wonderful on my chest. The cum is only leaking from his cock now, but I'm still sucking it. I like this taste. I like the feeling of his semi-hard cock in my mouth. It fits. I can take it all in. He pushes me away.

I'm on my knees, licking the cum from my lips. My hand scoops the cum from my chin, and I lick it clean. I like the taste. It tastes different to my own, better than my own. I can't resist. I lean in and take the slimy soft cock into my mouth. The string of pre-cum stretches across my chin, and I suck the remains of cum from the soft cock. Pre-cum, or is it post cum, tastes different. Sweeter. I love it. My life will be different from now on. This first cock won't be my last. I know this is what I want to do now. How do I retain my dignity and not become a cock addict? That is the only problem I need to solve in the long term. In the short term, I only care about how long it will take for this stud to recharge. To recharge and fill my mouth with cum once more. I haven't had enough.

Why did I wait so long to do this?

I'm going to be the best cock-sucker in the world.

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments