Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Will Be The Best - The Next Phase

37
10 Comments 10
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

It's happening again. And this time it feels so different. My doubts remain, but my excitement is clear. I'm walking to meet him again. My heart is pounding, my mouth is dry. It feels different this time. The fear lingers, but it is not the fear of sucking cock; I adored that. It's the fear of being caught. What would my friends say if they knew? But they won't. I know nobody in this area. My secret is safe. I think I'm happy with that. Yeah. Who needs to know about this?

The phone says I'll be there in five minutes. It doesn't say how many minutes before I have a cock in my mouth. Ha! Maybe that's an app I could make. I'll call it CockHunter. Whatever. I better focus so I don't appear too eager. I need to keep some form of respectability. I wouldn't want him to think of me as a total cock whore. Or would I? Sweaty palms now. Oh man, the excitement is killing me. Not long now, just around this corner and oh, yeah, there is his house. Keep calm now. Here we go.

knock, knock.

Here he comes. The footsteps are getting louder. It feels like I'm having a heart attack. My sweaty palms are shaking now. The door opens. Man, those jeans and white teeshirt look tailor-made. Stunning.

"So, here I am... you look great."

"Com in. I wasn't sure you'd come back."

"Yeah, me neither. I still can't quite come to terms with it."

"Yeah. I hear that a lot. We'll fix that."

"Oh, okay. Yeah. If you say so."

"Fancy a drink?"

"Yeah. Why not?"

The beer feels so cold in my hands. Maybe my hands will stop sweating. Oh, it's fresh. Nice. But that's not why I'm here. Will I let him initiate? Another bug gulp. Nice. But I want something nicer.

"You want to jump right into it, don't you?"

My eyes dart between my beer and his eyes. I'm ashamed. He has all the power. He knows what I want more than I do. First button of his jeans. The second and they fall to the floor. I'm hard as a rock now. White boxer briefs and a well-fitted teeshirt might be my new favourite thing in the world. He looks stunning. His briefs are bulging. He's excited. My first step towards him.

"Wait. Finish your beer."

"But... But..."

"Finish your beer. You like what you see?"

"Yeah. I love it."

"You like when I rub my cock through my briefs like this?"

"Better than I like this beer."

"What do you want to do now?"

"I want to get on my knees."

"And do what?"

"You know what."

"I want you to say it."

"I want to get on my knees and suck your cock."

"Is that all?"

"What do you mean?"

"I can get anyone to cuck my cock. Tell me exactly what you are going to do."

"Please. Do we have to do this?"

"Have you been practising?"

My cheeks and ears are burning. He sees it. His smile is seductive. Man, he's gorgeous. He knows I'm embarrassed. But he doesn't know what I'm embarrassed about. Is it better to lie and say I've been practising on other guys, or tell the truth? The truth is that I went to an adult store, bought a cock that most resembled his and have practised on it every single day. I tried to get it deeper every day. I practised the perfect tongue position, how to position my jaw so my teeth didn't touch his shaft. I also practised how my teeth would touch his shaft, if I intended to do that.

EmmaMackey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaMackey

Oh, at last. Off come his briefs. He's getting closer. It's time to get on my knees.

"Mmm."

There it is. I have his balls in my right hand. Gently clutching them with a claw-like grip. My left hand is on his ass now. It's firm. What a cock. A quick kiss at the base of his cock. Now his balls. Licking them. His moans are encouraging. I want his cock in my mouth now, but I want to build his excitement. He bends his knees and there it is. The head of his cock is at my lips. I must resist. My mouth is drooling. I push him back up and lick his cock from base to tip. We are both hungry for this. But I wait. Licking and kissing his shaft. I release his ass and take his shaft in my hand. I caress it from one cheek to the other. Kissing as it passes my mouth each time. We are both ready. I open wide and take him all the way in.

"Mm-hmm. Oh, my god."

His moans make me feel so good. I hold his cock deep in my mouth. It feels so good. Then I slowly slide back keeping my wet lips firmly around his hard shaft. The head feels great bumping past my lips. I let his cock leave my mouth. and look into his eyes. They're closed. He's lost in the moment. I open my mouth again and do shallow movements. I love the feeling of the head of his cock flocking past my lips each time. My ears tell me he is enjoying it too. My tongue starts to join in. Putting pressure on the tip each time it enters my mouth. Time seems to stand still. This is what I was made for. Now my tongue is stretched out as fat as it goes and I take a mouthful of cock. My tongue presses tightly against the underside of his shaft as he slides into my throat. My muffled groans match his loud moans. I take his hips and shake them back and forward, encouraging him to take over and fuck my face. He complied.

"Aaah-nngah-nngah.nngah-nnngaah..."

"Ooooh. Man. Ohhh. Ahhhh."

"Aaah-nngah-nngah.nngah-nnngaah..."

"Ohhh. Maaaan. Oooh."

"Aaah-nngah-nngah.nngah-nnngaah..."

"I'm aahhh. I'mm goaan cum... aaah."

The cum tastes delicious. Hot and slimy. The fucking continues. I can't swallow. Too much cock in my mouth.

"Arrggrrgl-aahh-aahgrrglgrrrgl."

So much cum. Still cumming. Still fucking. My mouth is leaking cum. Has this guy saved a week's worth of cum for me? Will it ever stop? Longer strokes now. I can swallow.
"Ahhh. Tastes so good."

"Oh man."

"So good."

He's getting softer now. It fits in my mouth better. I can slurp on his slimy cum. It's delicious. Why did I wait so long to do this? I hope he has me back. One last time, his semi-hard cock fills my mouth. The taste of cum gone. Time to let him go. His cock slides out. I look up and smile.

"How did I do?"

"Oh, man. I don't know how you learned that. But we are going to get along."

"Was I the best?"

"We're going to have to spend more time together before I can say that."

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments