Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dark Chocolate

"Godiva never tasted so good"

7
3 Comments 3
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"Amber is pleasantly surprised by Tom"

Amber and Tom rested. After resting, Tom got up and left to go the store again, this time to a candy shop that specialized in higher quality candies, especially the dark variety.

Amber was tired and merely nodded and turned over saying, "Don't be gone too long." and rolled over to sleep for a while longer.

Tom not only purchased a pound of Godiva dark chocolate but picked up a whisk; glass bowl, spatula, and pan, the idea being to make a double boiler with the materials.

His plan was to melt the dark chocolate properly and frost her areolas, nipples, and whatever other body parts she wanted him to do along with his nipples. They would then lick it off together and shower to finally climaxing in the steamy water. This would culminate an amazing day of sex that would start as a snowball and turned into an avalanche of rolling snow.

Amber was very curious about what Tom was doing when he returned from the store two packages in hand.

“Give me about 20 minutes and I’ll have a surprise for you that I’m sure you’ll like,” he said trying to keep the secret from her.

“Oh I like surprises,” she said with an air of excitement in her voice.

Amber was still naked and her lush body gave Tom a stir in his loins as he eyed her large breasts sticking straight out on her chest.

Tom went into the kitchen and asked Amber not to disturb him. She gave him a small peck on the cheek, a free feel of one of her pleasure mounds and returned to the bedroom to wait. Tom began melting the Godiva dark chocolate using very hot tap water in the pot, cut dark chocolate squares and shards in a glass bowl making sure water or steam didn’t touch the chocolate to prevent seizing. The temperature shouldn’t exceed 120° Stir but don’t walk away from it.

When the chocolate got the consistency of a drizzle, Tommy hurried into the bedroom and walked over to the bed where Amber was lying and to her surprise dripped the chocolate on her nipples and areolas plus a lot of extra which dripped freely down her breasts and cleavage onto her tummy and pussy lips.

Amber was surprised and gave Tom a thumbs up at what he was doing. Tom set the bowl down and wasting no time began to lick the fine chocolate off her breasts and nipples. The dark brown was in sharp contrast to her white breast. Lines of drips ran several inches in length. While Tom was licking off one areola and nipple which had filled in nicely, Amber was licking off the other. For Tom, it was a double delight with the smell and taste of her breasts and the Godiva dark chocolate. Amber’s breath was taken away by the rough surface of the tongue on her titties and nipples pushed the sexy mounds into his face.

TSLasciviciousTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSLasciviciousTS

“What a lovely surprise Tom,” she said. “You come up with the most erotic ideas to stimulate us. I’m horny. Let’s lick it all off my body. I see you’ve gotten it all over my body. It is really sexy looking."

The dark chocolate had congealed to a frosty texture but peeled off rather easily off her stomach and private parts. The tops of her big breasts were covered pretty well showing a lot more dark brown than white. Squeezing her titties together Tommy quickly shifted his tongue back and forth on the nipples making them hard and erect and very sensitive. The frosting that had seeped into her cleavage stuck her breasts together.

Tom was getting horny again and ready to shove his cock in her cleavage and fuck her tits again, something Amber was ready to have done to her. She loved to be titty fucked and wanted it done to her over and over again. Tom felt the same way. He had found a woman with incredibly sensitive breasts and titty fucking was a priority for him.

As he slid his cock into her cleavage Tom was met by the chocolate. His cock turning brown as he pushed and thrust through the Godiva chocolate on her delightful large cones. Tom thought about how it was going to feel and taste which would be a combination of cum and chocolate, something that would be so tasty and erotic.

Holding back as long as he could he nodded to Amber and she was so horny that she wanted a large burst of hot goo so they would both have something to lick up and eat. Tommy with his large cock in her cleavage pumped back and forth while Amber licked on his cock head which was chocolate and precum covered when he burst out white ropes of cum from his balls and filled her cleavage with white semen. It spilled out over the tops of her breasts and pooled on her neck. It was mixed with dry cum from the last titty fucking something Amber was happy with as she liked to keep the old cum on her body.

Her large breasts were made for this type of sex, she knew it and looked forward to pleasing him every day.

The two of them then got into the hot steamy shower and Amber pleasured herself while allowing Tom to clean off the residue of the Godiva chocolate. One load of cum from titty fucking, chocolate and cum from Tom's cock. They thoroughly washed of each other to get ready for the next adventure. The lush naked body of both Amber and Tom shone as they got out of the tub and dried themselves off. They were through for the evening as both of them were tired and Tom’s balls would take a few hours to build up more cum no matter how beautiful and willing Amber was. Tomorrow was going to be another day and it would prove to be exciting.

Published 
Written by sdsioux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments