Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Invitation

"An innocent meeting after work turns into a lot more."

14
10 Comments 10
3.2k Views 3.2k
998 words 998 words

Author's Notes

"This is my first attempt at a 1000-word story and proved to be quite a challenge for me."

December 24th in brick and mortar usually consists of large crowds of people looking for last-minute gifts who were willing to take anything you suggested as long as you hurried and got them out of the store. When 4 PM came around, Steve was ready to go home, have a drink, hibernate on the couch, and do nothing.

However, I was nicely invited by a co-worker Beth to come by her apartment and have a drink. While I wasn’t physically attracted to her I liked her upbeat personality on life and agreed for the sake of good working relations. Even though the company frowned on employee dating, I felt having a drink would not be out of line.

*****

“I wanted to talk to you, Steve, out of the store,” Beth said explaining her position as she prepared drinks for them putting them on her coffee table sitting down and patting the empty cushion next to her.

As Steve sat down, Beth leaned over and kissed him on his cheek also tightly grabbing his hand, holding it on her lap. Taken aback, Steve sat down and pondered giving a response but decided to wait for Beth’s next move. They clinked glasses and took a drink, both feeling the warm alcohol going down to their stomachs. While still holding his hand, she raised it to her breast and gave him a real nice feel, rotating and pushing down on her titty.

“I want you to know how much I like working with you and want to show you how much I appreciate you,” Beth said in her sexiest voice.

“I enjoy working with you Beth," Steve responded.

 

*****

Beth stood up and began to unbutton her blouse, took it off, undid her bra, showing Steve her big firm titties which she rubbed for him, undid her skirt, and pulled her panties down, standing completely naked for Steve. Beth put her hand in her pussy, rubbing her clit and rolling her eyes back in ecstasy waiting for more. Beth went and sat down on Steve’s lap, shaking her titties back and forth in his face waiting for Steve to suck on her nipples while grinding her pussy back and forth on his cock. Steve’s cock was beginning to get hard from the attention she was giving him with the rubbing. Steve felt like taking it out of his briefs and fucking her but held back.

“Do you like my big tits, Steve?” she purred, pushing her melons into his face. “Do you want to fuck me? I’d like it if you would.”

“Do you think it wise?” asking the dumb question to Beth, knowing the answer. “That would break the store rules.”

“Fuck the store,” Beth said. “Put your cock in my cleavage, slide it back and forth while I suck on the head and then ask me if it is wise. Bite my nipples until they hurt with pleasure and are hard as rocks and then ask me if it is wise. Fill my mouth with your cum and ask me if it is wise. Flood my pussy with your semen and ask me if it is wise. Pump my asshole full of your seed and ask me if it is wise.”

Wildmom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wildmom

To emphasize the point, Beth squeezed her titties together and pushed her erect nipples past his lips into his mouth. Her wet pussy was leaking fluid onto his trousers as she pushed against his cock. Steve moved Beth to the other cushion, picked up his drink and downed what was left, wiping the condensation from the glass onto the wet spot on his trousers.

Beth looked at him dumbfounded, not believing what just happened. Her hot body had just been turned down.

“I can’t believe you turned me down, Steve."

“I think we need to think about this Beth before we get intimate.”

"I think you better leave right now," Beth said, trying to hide with her hands.

“I’m sorry we can't talk this out, Beth."

 

*****

Steve left without saying another word and drove home. After checking his mail, Steve fixed himself a Manhattan and took his shirt, trousers, and socks off before sitting on the bed and sipping his drink which tasted so good he took another sip.

Steve’s hand moved to his cock which he took out of his briefs and began to stroke himself moving his hand up and down the shaft watching it increase in size. Steve stopped what he was doing and went into the bathroom to get some baby oil.

Steve laid back down and squirted a healthy amount of oil on his throbbing cock and with a slippery hand and rod began to slowly rub it up and down increasing the size and the hardness, while he lusted for the fantastic body of Beth. She had a perfect pair of tits that rivaled the Japanese porn stars he loved to watch. More than a handful, they stood straight out with no sag and her strawberry pink areolas and dark red nipples were the icing on the cake. He knew masturbating was the way to go but he was so tempted to squeeze, suck, bite, and fuck her titties, cumming all over them.

Steve edged himself to the brink of cumming and then stopped waiting for the eruption to build up again. He was pretending he was looking at her nude body taking in every curve, imagining he was massaging all of her especially her breasts.

Steve edged himself again to the brink thinking about his cockhead popping in and out of her cleavage, with Beth sucking on it with her full lips as it pushes toward her chin.

Three more times, Steve edged and finally came, shooting it up several inches in the air, giving him great relief. He smiled, knowing his evening was a success and fell asleep.

 

*****

When he went to work the following day, he saw Beth talking to the store manager.

 

Published 
Written by sdsioux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments