Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breast Raise

"Lynn knows titty fucking is a way to a raise"

16
9 Comments 9
3.3k Views 3.3k
979 words 979 words

Lynn was sitting at her desk organizing her paperwork for another typical day at the insurance office she had been with the past two years as a secretary/agent. 5’5,” 135 lbs, brown hair, and eyes, twenty-five, tanned body, great figure; especially her 36DD men magnets of delight, which were displayed right now with lots of tight cleavage and her hard nipples showing through her transparent bra.

There was little or no communication with her boss, likely because of the strict fraternizing policies in place at the company. Other than a hello and small chit chat no one talked to her at all other than company business.

Lynn got up from her desk, straightened her skirt, made sure her hair was in place and knocked on her boss’s door.

“Come in,” she heard Rick say as she opened and closed the door to his office.

“Rick I need to talk to you about a raise. It’s been two years and I’m having a hard time making ends meet,” Lynn said.

Rick gave Lynn a good long stare taking in all of her from hair to feet stopping in the middle to look at her revealing big titties that sent a wave of arousal through his loins.

“I’m glad you got right to the point Lynn,” he said. “The answer is no.”

Lynn undid one more button on her blouse and bent over his desk giving him a better show of her chest. She pushed her bra up with her hands pushing the top of her cleavage to the top of her dark pink areolas teasing him.

“I’ve been told by other men that I am great at giving nice titty fucks. Would you like to find out?” she said in her most seductive voice.

“Is that a bribe Lynn?”

Lynn unbuttoned the last two buttons on her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders leaving little to the imagination. Lynn reached behind her and undid the metal clasp of her bra and pulled it forward revealing her sumptuous fleshy mounds for Rick to stare at.

“Not at all Rick. Just a little treat to look forward to in the morning. I love it when men fuck them and they're aching to be sprayed with cum right now.”

Not wasting any time Rick stood up and undid his slacks and pulled down his briefs as Lynn got on her knees between his legs positioning her big breasts for a workout. Already aroused at the perfection in front of him Lynn spat twice on his cock to give them some lube and slid it into her very tight cleavage both of them watching it disappear from sight.

Rick shuddered in pleasure as his growing cock was surrounded in breast flesh Lynn moving side to side and up and down letting it grow.

"You're getting so much bigger boss so quickly. I want you to enjoy each and every thrust when we start. I want you to pump oh so good. For now, just enjoy the warm softness of my big pillows."

TSLasciviciousTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSLasciviciousTS

“About that raise Lynn,” Rick said with an urgent voice.

“Don’t worry about it now. Just enjoy them, fuck them, and cum all over them,” Lynn responded.

Lynn pushed his cock up a little and because it had grown more the head plopped out of her flesh and exposed itself to her waiting tongue which she quickly licked clean of the precum. Lynn temporarily pulled his 8” shaft out of her cleavage and rubbed the wetness on her nipples and areolas before sliding it back into her cleavage giving it a couple of strokes with her hands.

“I’m so hot Lynn. I’m ready to explode right now.”

Lynn realizing the mistake she had made hurried her movements by sliding his cock up and down giving him as much friction as she could make the level of pleasure greater. Her breasts were working in overtime as she thought about her raise and what these tits could do for her.

“Hold back a little longer boss. I wanted you to pump me some more. Build up a big load for me.”

Rick seemed to have gotten a second wind because the urgency to cum disappeared for now and the fucking his cock was getting was heavenly. Lynn, sensing the urgency had gone away, pressed her cleavage so tightly together with his cock that it no longer came out, it just stayed smothered in her breast flesh. Her nipples were now touching each other as she felt the pulsation and his cum building in his throbbing tool.

“Your breasts feel so good Lynn.”

“Some men say better than my pussy. Someday we’ll compare.”

Lynn slowly pumped him back and forth and moved his cock side to side still completely covered in her big mounds of pleasure. She loved the pleasure she was giving and getting from this fucking. She could feel how warm he was getting and knew the hot sticky cum was close to erupting in her valley of pleasure.

“Keep it up Lynn and you’ll own the company.”

"I'm glad you enjoy it so much, boss. My titties like you."

“I like your titties so much I’m gonna show you now.”

Rick shot rope after rope of cum in her cleavage with some coming out of the top of her cleavage, the rest building up making her valley warm and moist. As she spread her breasts apart there was a thick white paste that covered her cleavage acting like glue. He had cum a lot. She smiled knowing she had done well.

As she stood up they both watched his cum drip from her cleavage.

Both of them heard the knock on the door and they quickly tried to cover up.

“Just a minute,” said Rick as they both heard the knob turn.

 

 

Published 
Written by sdsioux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments