Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Call Them Clients

"I have to call them clients or ‘master’"

7
3 Comments 3
621 Views 621
376 words 376 words

Author's Notes

"It's about a sex worker who does not have sex!"

I have to call them clients. I am not a prostitute, of course, I am a sex worker, so there.

I call myself Tamara and I have a slogan. It is, "You can have your Tamara today." Like Clinton, I do not "have sex" with my clients but I do a lot of other things.

Some clients like to watch me play with my toys, and although I have a teddy bear, that is not what I am talking about.

Clients can watch. I am a schoolgirl, or a nun, or sometimes a harsh mistress. Some of them like to suck my toys, which I do not understand, but they are paying, so... who cares.

I lie down on the bed. I open my legs. You can imagine my black stockings and my hand rhythmically stroking my pussy. Sometimes I fuck my cunt with a toy, and, sometimes, I fuck myself up the ass and squeal and squeal. Can you imagine what that is like to watch?

The client gets hard and starts stroking his cock. I like to watch this, and if they are finding it a bit difficult I can, of course, give them a hand. I like the feel of a cock getting hard in my fingers. It's like a hobby.

Some of them like to come over my naked body, but that costs extra.

One likes to stroke his cock over the sole of my foot. My mother used to say it takes all sorts, but I don't know if this was what she had in mind.

I like to watch a man masturbate.

"What a dirty, little boy you are, playing with your cock... or do you call it your todger? Mm? It's getting hard, now, and you're sweating. Oh, you are disgusting and filthy. I should spank your bum. You need a good spanking, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, miss." (Or sometimes "Yes, mum.")

Since you ask, I do have a whip, but that is not for everybody.

"Hold your hand out, naughty boy." I can see why that song was popular. A little pervert wants nothing more than a cane on the palm after using it for such wicked things.

"Clean up all that mess. Do it now!"

Published 
Written by Terino
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments