Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Was Used to Being the Voyeur

"The tables turn on a voyeur"

28
4 Comments 4
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words

I had been working on a project on my home office PC all morning and was getting pretty burned out. I found myself gazing out of the big picture window in the front of my house. My office is at one end of the first floor of the house and in addition to the big window that faces the street, it includes several windows on two other walls. While I worked, I kept all of the blinds open to let in a lot of sun.

I looked out across my shallow front yard and saw my neighbor across the street pull into her garage. A young couple lived in the house, and I knew this was the wife’s car. I watched her climb out of the car and move to stand in the driveway just outside of the garage. Her name was Lisa, and she was a petite woman in very good shape. She looked very sexy in the tight T-shirt and shorts she was wearing. I was treated to a full view of her petite, tight butt when she opened her trunk and began to pull out some bags. I was busy staring at that fine butt when her husband’s car pulled into the stall beside her in the garage. They had only lived there for about a year, moving in right after they had married.

She greeted him with a long kiss. He dropped his briefcase and his hands slid up her back as they kissed. There was a lot of heat in that kiss. They must have felt hidden from view as their hands began to grope at each other. He grabbed her fine ass and pulled her into his groin. His hands moved up to her small but firm breasts. Finally, she broke the kiss and taking his hand, led him into the house. Even though I was at a distance I could still make out quite clearly, as they turned towards me, the hard little points atop her small breasts and what looked like a large bulge in the front of his slacks.

It was obvious that she was taking him inside to fuck his brains out. Knowing that this was about to happen behind the walls across the street was enough to get me quite hard. I smiled and then forced myself to return to my work, doing my best to ignore the hard shaft straining against my shorts.

About forty-five minutes later movement from across the street caught my eye. They were in the garage again kissing as lovers kiss after making love. She was very cuddly and loving as they seemed to be having difficulty separating so that he could return to work. That was it. I couldn’t concentrate anymore. I decided to take a break and do some work outside.

I wasn’t out there more than ten minutes when I heard a female voice call out, “Hi Jack, working hard?” I turned to see my neighbor Lisa, from across the street smiling and sporting a very nice, freshly fucked look on her face. She came over to ask if she could borrow a hoe for her garden saying that she had broken hers. She was very friendly, more so than usual, and touched my hand as we talked.

I don’t know why, but I was so turned on! Maybe it was that I knew she had just gotten laid ten minutes before. Maybe it was the thought of her husband’s cum still dripping out of her pussy as we spoke. I felt my cock rapidly hardening. I retrieved the hoe from my garage and handed it to her, but she still lingered, chatting about the neighborhood.

Wearing only gym shorts it would have been impossible to hide the thick shaft of my now fully erect cock, therefore I made no attempt to do so. I tried to keep my eyes off of the front of her thin shirt as it was quite obvious she wore no bra, and those little nipples appeared to be semi-hard once again. I saw her glance down at the front of my body two or three times as we spoke. I was painfully aware that she must have noticed my erection; I was incredibly hard! Although a little color came to her cheeks, she didn’t miss a beat in our conversation. When she finally turned to go back across the street it appeared to me that her nipples were even harder, poking out provocatively in profile.

I was so damn excited now. Oddly, she didn’t go around the back of her house where the garden is but stayed in her front yard. She looked over my way from time to time, but I did my best not to let her know that I noticed.

I needed relief and I needed it now! My hard-on was not going away on its own. I went into the house, returned to my office, and sat down in front of my PC. As I’ve mentioned all the window coverings were open and I know from being in my front yard that one can easily see into the room when this is the case. It never occurred to me, however, as I am not an exhibitionist, but rather a voyeur. I was in the habit of considering other people’s windows not my own.

I began surfing the web, opening pages with pictures of beautiful young women. I am partial to young, athletic bodies; much like Lisa’s, and soon found a pictorial set of a young woman who looked very much like Lisa. I felt the need to stroke my very hard shaft, so I lifted my ass off the chair and slid off my shorts, throwing them on the floor beside me. I happened to glance out of the window and was stunned to see Lisa in her front yard looking at my window! I had no idea how much she could see, but it seemed as if something had caught her attention.

The photo series was extremely hot, and I was pretty much beside myself and so despite the possibility that she might see something, I did not cover up but instead began to slowly stroke my rock-hard shaft. I caught her looking again without moving my head but looking over with my eyes. She would go about pruning her flowers for a few seconds, but she kept glancing at my window. She must have known what I was doing!

It was almost enough to push me over the edge right then. But I held back, wanting to watch her watching me. I wasn’t about to do anything like jumping up and jerking off in the window for her to see, but I did want to give her the best possible view if, in fact, she did want to watch. I reached over and grabbed a throw pillow and put it under my ass to raise my hips. If she could see in, this might afford her a better view. But this was a mistake: I must have been too bold. She dropped her tools and entered the garage and then the house. Damn!! Well, that’s what I get for trying a little too hard, I thought to myself. I just hoped that she wasn’t going in to call the police!

Still, I was too turned on to stop. I turned my attention back to the photos on the screen and started slowly stroking my rock-hard shaft once again. A few minutes later, she came out of the house again! She had changed shorts into a baggy though still quite a short pair. She wore the same tight t-shirt and I swear I could still make out her hard little nipples. WOW! Did she look great! I watched her for a few minutes. She went about her work as if nothing else interested her.

After a few moments, she looked over my way once again. I leaned back in my chair and noticed that she had not yet looked away. She seemed to definitely have an interest in whatever she could see through my window. I had to see her better. Gathering up my courage, as soon as she turned her attention to her plants, I got up and grabbed my binoculars, and sat back down. I don’t think she saw me as she was still working on her plants when I looked out of the window again. I leaned forward in my chair so she couldn’t see my face and looked through the binoculars.

What a sight. Her light-yellow t-shirt didn’t hide much. Her breasts were outlined very nicely. I could clearly see the hardened nubs of her nipples through the material. She must have known what I was doing since most women I know don’t get hard nipples from doing yard work!

gae89tano
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gae89tano

I put the binoculars down and leaned back in my chair with the pillow back under my ass. The sun cast shadows across my bare legs and my upper body leaving my engorged cock and the hand moving up and down on it, bathed in sunlight. She must be able to see…

She looked my way again and this time she stood and stared for several long moments. I had my head positioned as if looking into the computer monitor, but my eyes were looking directly at her. She definitely seemed to be staring. Then she dropped her hand shovel and made no attempt to pick it up. I couldn’t believe this was happening. I was so turned on! And so hard! I am used to being the voyeur and here I was the one being watched!

She went back to work (or pretended to) on a ground-level shrub near the front of her yard. She moved around it, so she was between two of the bigger shrubs. She was somewhat hidden now and was watching my window intently. Now, I was certain that she knew I was masturbating at my desk and wanted to continue watching. I wondered if she knew that I had been watching her as well.

Well, she was clearly interested in watching me masturbate and I was incredibly turned on by that, so I thought I should give her the best show possible. I shifted slightly so that my shaft and hand were in the brightest sunlight and started some nice fluid stroking motions. It felt so damn good. The pre-cum lubricated my fingers nicely. I had to vary my strokes to keep myself from cumming too quickly.

Looking at her it seemed as if she was fidgeting a bit as she watched. This really got me hot as I imagined what it was that might be causing that fidget. She dropped to her knees and backed further into the bushes. All I could see of her now was her face and her pert little breasts through the skimpy yellow T-shirt, still topped by hard little points. Watching her out of the corner of my eye I continued to stroke my hard cock.

She moved a bit more sideways, more behind one of the bushes. Ironically, I could now see more of her although she was more hidden from any other angle. I could still see her face but now I could also see part of her feet and one bare leg as she squatted in the bushes.

With my free hand, I picked up the binoculars and brought them back to my face. I could see her clearly now, hiding in the bushes watching my window. I have masturbated in front of women in the past, but this was so much different. This wasn’t a mutual masturbation session, this was voyeur/exhibitionist; but so different than I had imagined it so many times before. I have fantasized many times about spying on a girl and watching her masturbate. I didn’t think women were as attracted to voyeurism as men were. I was in the middle of being proved wrong!

I turned my chair toward the window and leaned toward my monitor, pretending to be looking more closely at something on the screen, but I only had eyes for her. She could still watch me stroke, maybe even with a better view, and I could now watch her through the binoculars and be well hidden while doing so. At least I thought I was well hidden.

I was continuing to masturbate in long strokes, very lightly gripping my shaft to reduce the stimulation, but I had picked up the pace now. My movements were somewhat exaggerated as I really wanted to put on a show for her! I knew that it would take some concentration to hold back my impending orgasm, but it would be well worth it.

Watching her I suddenly realized that I could make out an almost undetectable, jerky movement of her body! Scanning down with the binoculars I could clearly see one baggy leg of her shorts moving in a rhythmic pattern. Oh god! She was playing with herself as she watched me!

I was leaning far back in my chair, trying to keep the binoculars steady in my left hand as my right increased its tempo, pumping up and down on my long, thick shaft. My grip was still very loose, or I would certainly have cum by now, but I was getting dangerously close! She was staring into my window, her mouth opened slightly, when she suddenly rocked back off her haunches and sat back on the ground. At first, this blocked her face, and I assumed her view, but she quickly moved several inches to the side and her face was once again revealed to me. I scanned down with the binoculars and could now see most of her left leg spread on the ground in front of her. The leg seemed to quiver periodically and uncontrollably. Best of all I could now see the crotch of her shorts, and the clear signs of her manipulations inside those shorts.

Her right hand was inside her shorts, gaining access from the top, underneath the waistband. As I watched through the binoculars, she slid her left hand up the baggy leg of her shorts. Although the magnification was sufficient, the shadows kept me from actually seeing her pussy, but I could and did imagine a finger from that left hand entering her wet pussy as her right hand continued to manipulate her clit. The movement of her left arm certainly suggested that she was now finger fucking herself. The knowledge that both of her hands were now furiously working between her legs as she watched me was too much and I knew I could no longer hold back.

I arched my back as the first wave of pleasure hit me. I felt my hips thrust forward as the first thick rope of cum erupted from the head of my cock. I moaned out loud as the first jet was followed by, I don’t know how many others. I just know that there was cum everywhere! The first spurt had splattered my chin and neck it had exploded with such force. It was the most intense self-induced orgasm I had ever had.

Somehow after that first intense wave, I managed to refocus on my lovely audience through the binoculars. Her eyes and mouth were both wide open as she watched me cum. Her hands were moving frantically between her legs.

As my orgasm finally subsided, I was gripping my cock firmly at the base; the long, thick shaft standing straight up from my body in my reclined position, the last few strands of cum running slowly down over the shaft and my fingers. I sat like that, unable to stop watching Lisa watching me.

Suddenly her entire body went stiff, and her eyes closed. Her mouth remained open, and her hands continued moving as her body began to quiver all over. It was clear that my sexy neighbor was in the throes of her own self-induced orgasm.

The sight was so beautiful, and the knowledge of what had gotten her to this point was such a turn-on that I actually began to stroke my still-hard cock once again. I think I would have conducted a repeat performance had she remained where she was. But when her body finally returned to her own control she suddenly crawled out of the bushes and headed indoors without another look in my direction.

I was outside working later that evening. I saw her husband come home and five minutes later she brought my hoe back. She had trouble meeting my eyes, and was seriously blushing, but she repeatedly thanked me and was smiling through the blushing. I couldn’t keep from looking and it was apparent that she had not changed. Two little bumps from semi-erect nipples once again adorned the front of her t-shirt. The thought of her dried cum in the crotch of those baggy little shorts sent a shiver through me. I felt my cock begin to harden once again. She turned and walked away.

I seriously doubt anything like this would ever happen again, but she has given me a fantasy that will never be forgotten.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by lee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments