Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexy Little Cunt

""I am a sexy little cunt, master.""

9
4 Comments 4
1.2k Views 1.2k
732 words 732 words

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy this"

Charlie's cafe had been taken over by Frank. The only thing was, Frank couldn't cook. I mean how do you ruin chips? I don't know. Ask Frank.

It was a place I could get a free meal, though, and I was hungry. I walked through the door. It was less than clean, in keeping with the rest of the place really. However, Frank knew how to provide the type of customer service I craved. Before I could sit down, Frank came out of the back and pushed me up against the wall. The wall wasn’t clean either but I tried not to think of that.

"You're a sexy little cunt, what are you?"

"A sexy little cunt," I paused, "master."

Frank has big hands for slapping and he gave me his best. It hurt.

"A sexy little cunt, master." without the pause, you see.

"Louder." He slapped my face again.

"A sexy little cunt, master."

There were three customers in the cafe and that definitely got their attention. It was a distraction from the poor food I think.

"Sexy," Frank undid one button on my blouse.

"Little," that was the next button gone.

"Cunt" and that was button number three.

He pulled my blouse apart. I do not wear a bra. I am a sex worker and it saves time. Time is money, you know.

He looked me in the eyes as he took hold of my left breast. Then he twisted my breast viciously and I cried out obediently.

The customers moved their seats to get a better look.

"What do you like, cunt?" Another slap

"Sucking men's cocks, master."

"Make my cock hard." Another slap.

I stroked his cock through his serge trousers. He twisted my breast some more. It was definitely getting him nice and hard.

"Nice and hard, master," I said.

He beckoned a customer to come over.

The customer, I don't know his name, took a firm hold of my other breast. I noticed another customer had his phone out and he was taking a little video. How nice.

In just a minute, there were three customers.

There was the other one, I thought, as I felt an eager hand in my knickers. Despite the pain, perhaps because of it, my cunt was getting damp. Customer number three started fingering my cunt, first one finger then two. And he slid his thumb into my bum. Cheeky!

EmaHenderson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmaHenderson

Frank laced his fingers in my hair and pulled me towards him. He undid his trousers. His cock was white and very hard by now. The customers got their cocks out in sympathy and had a little old wank.

At this point, a nun from the local convent popped her head around the door. She decided to get her tea elsewhere.

Frank forced me down and down until I was on my knees. Do you know I think he wanted me to suck his nice hard cock.

I took his cock in my hand and licked it all over until it was covered in saliva. I teased it with my tongue

"Sexy cock, master. Nice and hard"

And after the word, ‘hard’ I took it into my mouth. I moved my lips over his cock and sucked.

Customer three had decided my ass needed buggering. That really hurt. I couldn’t complain with my mouth full though.

The other two took hold of my wrists and forced me to wank their cocks for them. It was like one of those porn videos you might have seen.

They stripped off the rest of my clothes so I was stark naked. They groped my tits while I wanked their lovely hard cocks. They were rough with my tits but by this stage, I didn’t mind.

Frank came in my mouth. It didn't taste much better than the food.

"On the table, cunt."

I lay face down on the table.

Frank is a good spanker. I don't mind a good hard spank. If you've got the money I can accommodate you :)

Customer three forced his hard cock into my bum again. What about his fellow customers? One took a video and the other had a wank.

Oh, dear. That was when the cops arrived.

Apparently, Sister Mary had made a complaint. So we all had to go to the cop shop.

You see. There is no such thing as a free lunch.

Published 
Written by Terino
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments