Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Their New Year’s Eve Tradition

"Could they continue their tradition of New Year’s Eve orgasms?"

7
2 Comments 2
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words

The closest they came to not cumming was the year they did it in the snow. As the time approached, he couldn’t stay hard, even though they were sixty-nining side-by-side so neither’s naked ass was getting frozen. His mouth had her at the edge, but his dick was not showing proper appreciation for her orals skills. In desperation, he flipped and rotated onto his back, pulling her on top and using his fingers to stuff his semi-hard cock into her pussy. The searing heat of her flesh and the needy look on her face above him inspired a surge of inflating blood just in time. As the clock reached zero, his thrusts and his fingers on her clit launched them both into the new year.

It was a tradition since the first New Year’s Eve that Brad and Janet spent together. So in love, they decided not to go out but stayed home and fucked all night, at one point, timing their climaxes to the stroke of midnight.

This year, his new boss Frank insisted they attend his New Year’s Eve party. Janet knew Brad’s promotion could depend on it and sadly resigned herself to ending their streak. He told her not to give up hope and suggested she wear a short skirt to the party. Despite the season, he talked her into leg makeup instead of stockings, so only panties would have to be rearranged.

When they reached the mansion and saw the large number of guests, it seemed like they might get a chance to slip away at the critical moment. As they mingled, they scouted possible locations.

Once the dancing started, many eyes watched the two of them, mostly Janet. Her long athletic legs moved with precision, and occasional twirls revealed her thong panties as well as most of her firm ass cheeks. During a slow dance, the couple ground against each other.

“Would you be willing to dance with Ed?” Brad asked, nodding toward his co-worker. “His wife asked me to ask you.”

Janet noticed the very pregnant woman sitting next to the well-built guy.

“She said they both love to dance, but she’s really not up to it,” Brad continued.

“Don’t leave me with him at midnight,” Janet teased, catching Ed watching her. “I might just cum without you!”

When the music stopped, Brad led her to him. “She’s wearing me out, Ed,” he said, handing him her hand. “Can you take over for a few dances?”

Ed jumped to his feet smiling; his wife winked at Brad in appreciation.

Brad began to have second thoughts when the music took a Latin turn. Ed was quite the tango dancer and Janet, aided by the alcohol and party atmosphere, put on a show.

Suppressing his jealousy and enjoying the envy of the male guests, he took the free moments to formulate a plan. After a steamy lambada, he retrieved Janet to the thanks and admiration of the parents-to-be.

“I’m so hot,” she panted as Brad handed her a cup of cold punch. Her eyes told him it wasn’t just the exertion. She glanced down to see the bulge that his black pants could hardly disguise.

MollyWhite1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyWhite1

“So am I,” he confessed. Looking at the clock, he said, “Follow my lead.”

Midnight was approaching.

A bar had been set up in the large room. Brad walked to it and began to help pour champagne for the New Year toast. Janet joined in as the other partygoers cycled by to pick up glasses.

As the clock ticked down, all eyes were on the large television screen at the opposite end of the room. The servers picked up empty trays and moved to be ready to collect glasses after the toast, leaving the two standing behind the bar.

Brad licked his palm and unzipped his fly, releasing his rigid organ. Janet looked puzzled for a moment until he dropped to his knees. Hidden behind the bar, he reached to pull her to him. Ducking under her skirt, he tugged the thong aside and buried his face between her legs.

He slurped her sopping pussy, wasting no time drawing her clit between his lips. Brad jerked his cock with one hand while grasping her butt with the other to keep firm contact as she squirmed.

Janet tried to keep her composure as she felt the impending explosion. She could only imagine what the reaction would be if his boss or anyone else noticed what they were doing.

Fortunately, everyone was chanting the countdown.

“Ten… nine… eight…”

Her upheld glass spilled a little champagne as her legs weakened, her left hand on his head keeping her balance.

“Seven… six… five…”

Brad’s hand let go of her butt as he approached his peak, but his mouth and tongue churned her most sensitive spot, feeling her weight press into him.

“Four… three… two…”

They hung on the brink.

“One…”

His balls pumped and he felt the gush of fluid as the wash of pleasure overwhelmed him. Janet felt the hot waves spread from her crotch to her thighs and belly.

“Happy New Year!”

The loud cheers and noisemakers drowned out their moans of ecstasy. As the sound died down, Janet first regained her sanity. She slapped Brad’s head urgently as she downed her champagne. Quickly zipping up, he stood up, retrieving a napkin as if he had dropped it—and a champagne glass.

Janet squealed when she saw the milky fluid in the bottom of the glass.  Servers and guests were coming back to the bar.

Brad raised the glass to his lips and gulped down the evidence of his eruption. Janet grabbed his head and kissed him all over his face, sucking her juices from it in the process. The embrace allowed him to tug her skirt down and restore their appearance to normal.

Everyone attributed their giggling and flushed faces to the drinking and dancing and celebrating, as well as their obviously passionate love.

 

Published 
Written by Trousseau
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments