Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naive

"Trip to the ABS takes an unexpected turn"

70
11 Comments 11
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I was home from college for the summer. My college girlfriend lived across the state, so I was hornier than usual due to the lack of sex. Hell, who am I kidding, at that age, I was horny all the time. I took a detour one evening on my way home from work. Traffic on the highway was at a standstill, so I found an alternate route.

Halfway home I saw a white block building with a sign advertising adult novelties and porn. My cock twitched at the thought of some new porn to stroke to. So I pulled into the parking lot to check it out. I gravitated to magazines and videos. After a while, I noticed a doorway with a curtain that said arcade. I had seen several people go in and out of there, so I decided to see what it was about.

The first thing I noticed were rows of booths. Then I saw a display with VHS movie covers (dating myself here) sitting in numbered slots. I was looking at the movie boxes trying to decide which one looked promising when a middle-aged man approached me and asked, “are you looking for a blow job?”

I was more than a little taken aback by this. I nervously said, “Only if you have a woman with you.” I went straight into the nearest booth in the first row. I locked the door and before I could even put money in the machine, someone was trying to open the door behind me. I guess maybe he thought he’d try again anyway.

I scrolled through the movies and found an interesting straight porn scene. I was alone in a locked booth so I undid my pants, slid them down, took a seat, and proceeded to stroke my cock. When I finished I tidied up and made a hasty exit to avoid any other unwanted propositions.

Fast forward one year, and I’m home for another summer. I was away from my girlfriend, horny, and this time really buzzed from a night out. It is late and I drove out of my way to the ABS because I needed a release. This time I made my way straight to the arcade, already hard by the time I walk through the curtain.

I learned a lesson from last time, I did not stop to loiter at the film selection. I’d just scroll until I find one I like in the privacy of my booth. All the booths in the first row appear to be occupied according to the lights above the doors, so I made my way to the second row and am rewarded with an unoccupied end booth.

As soon as I locked the door behind me, I undid my pants and slid my cock out. I fed some money into the machine and scrolled through the selections with one hand as I slowly stroked my hard cock with the other. Finding a suitable selection I dropped my pants around my ankles and sat in the chair. I was enjoying myself and am completely fixated on the porn playing for me. I guess I was so intent on what I was doing, my situational awareness was lacking.

Some movement to my right kind of startled me. I looked over and saw a hole cut in the wall. I was naive and had never heard of a glory hole at this point in my life. How did I miss that when I came in and sat down? I could clearly see light on the other side of the screen in that room.

There was a guy watching me through the hole with his finger hanging over my side. I was taken aback at first, but deep down I’m a bit of an exhibitionist at heart, I love sex in public and have fucked girlfriends with other people in the room. So I thought, why the hell not? If you want to watch me stroke my hard cock until I cum, enjoy the view.

I was stroking my cock in earnest now, putting on a show. I was watching straight porn, watching a guy watch me, and stroking my cock, I was even more aroused than when I walked in. He keeps moving his finger on the bottom of the hole and adjusted his position for what I assumed was a better view.

Then I thought I heard him whisper that he wanted to suck my cock. I stopped stoking, gripped my cock at the base and I leaned a little closer to the hole, and asked, “What?”

He asks me again, “Can I suck your big hard cock?”

Now I didn’t know what to do. I was a straight college kid who has never considered sexual contact with a guy. I had a serious girlfriend across the state. And I was more aroused now than I have ever been. And just like that, without any real thought, I stood up and slid my cock through the glory hole. I felt his soft hand wrap around my cock and gently stroke it, pulling me closer until I am completely against the wall.

He continued his stroking, but now I felt his tongue on the head of my cock. It was as if a bolt of electricity ripped through me. His tongue slid up and down the underside of my cock, and he licked on my balls too, a first for me. Just when I thought this couldn’t get any better I felt his mouth wrap around my cock and he started sucking.

DarlinMancini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DarlinMancini

He kept sucking more and more of me into his mouth until I felt my cock slide into his throat and his lips clamped around the base of my cock. I almost lost it right there, another first for me, none of my girlfriends had ever deepthroated me.

I let out an audible gasp. He bobbed up and down, each time taking my cock into his throat. I was in total bliss, I had forgotten all about the video, where I was, or who was sucking my cock at this point. Before long I felt my balls tighten and my cock pulse, I held off until he bottomed out on my cock, and I felt my head push into his throat as I cum. Rope after rope of cum shot straight down his throat. He kept me right there until my orgasm subsided, then he slowly sucked back to the tip of my cock, getting every last drop of cum out of me. I practically collapse back into the chair.

I sat there damn near in shock. Trying to mentally comprehend what just happened. I somehow went from just jacking off, to willingly putting on a show for another man, to letting him suck my cock. Then there was the series of firsts that just took place, first sexual contact with a man, the first time my balls were licked/sucked, the first time I was deepthroated, and most importantly, the first time I had cum from oral. No female to that point in my life had been able to get me off with her mouth. I’m in a daze thinking these thoughts and playing with my cock again when the movement to my right snapped me back to the present.

Suddenly a hard cock had come through the wall. In my shock, I guess I hadn’t considered he might want the favor returned. I just looked at it for a minute. It was completely hard, on the small side, cut, and inches from my face. I had a second or two of indecision, then I just reached out, wrapped my hand around him, and started stroking. My heart was racing and my arousal was even greater than before.

Here I sat gently stroking a stranger’s cock and my own cock was almost instantly hard again. I had never done this before, but I had seen plenty of women suck cock in porn, I had a few women suck my cock, and this stranger just gave me the best blow job ever. I leaned in and started by licking his balls while I stroked his cock. Then I licked my way up his shaft, when I got to his head he was leaking precum, so I tentatively licked it up. It tasted amazing.

I slid my hand down to the base of his cock as I took him in my mouth. As I slid my mouth down his shaft I let my hand move to his balls and cupped/squeezed them as my mouth reached the base of his cock. Because of his size, I didn’t have an issue taking it all in my mouth without gagging.

I started sliding up and down this stranger’s hard cock, stopping just before the tip comes out, then all the way back down to the base. In just a few minutes I felt his balls tighten in my hand. This is where my naivety got the better of me again. It didn’t dawn on me what was about to happen and I clamped my mouth on the base of his cock sucking for all I was worth. I was rewarded with a blast of cum on the back of my mouth.

I swallowed his first spurt of cum on what I can only describe as a reflex because I then slid my mouth back up his cock just sucking on the head as his cock continued to shoot cum in my mouth. Shocked I kept sucking until he was done, but didn’t swallow. Instead, as he pulled out of my mouth I let his cum fall out of my open mouth onto the floor. To this day I can’t explain why I didn’t swallow, I had already swallowed his first shot of cum, spitting the rest out didn’t make any sense.

I sat back in the chair again, reflecting on what just happened and I became aware I was as hard as I’ve ever been. I was so hard it almost hurt. So I reached down and stroked myself again. The difference was I wasn’t jacking off to the beautiful naked women having sex on the screen in front of me, I wasn't fantasizing about my sexy girlfriend across the state, or any other woman I knew or had seen. I was stroking my cock to what I had just done, I thought about how good it felt to suck a stranger’s hard cock as I shot my load of cum onto the cum I had just sucked out of a cock.

Coming down from my orgasm I became self-aware of what all had just happened. I slid my pants up, put my still half-hard cock away, and prepared to leave. I wasn’t sure what I was feeling. Was it disbelief, shame, amazement, arousal? All I knew I needed to get out of there and get home. After almost thirty years, I have never told a soul about this night.

Published 
Written by ejc9901
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments