Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Last ABS Visit

"One last visit before I head back to college"

30
6 Comments 6
3.7k Views 3.7k
852 words 852 words

I was returning to college in a few weeks. I decided I needed to make one last visit to the ABS. My girlfriend and I were moving in together at the start of the semester, I didn’t figure I’d get another opportunity to visit in the future.

I made my way to the back and picked a room toward the middle. I figured with rooms on either side, I doubled my chances of success. Like last time, I was hoping to suck a couple of cocks, maybe even get fucked again. I fed money into the slot, picked a movie, pulled my rock-hard cock out, and took a seat in the cheap plastic chair.

I slowly stroked my cock waiting for the fun to begin. To my right, a small, slender, feminine finger appeared. My mind started to spin. Was this a woman? I hadn’t considered the possibility that a woman may be in a place like this. I stood and approached the glory hole, sliding my cock through.

I could see that feminine hand wrap around my cock and start stroking me. The hand was soft and smooth, much like a woman’s hand. Soon I felt a tongue swirling around the head. I closed my eyes as they licked their way down my shaft to my balls. Licking and sucking on each.

After working on my shaved balls for a few minutes my mysterious stranger licked their way back up my shaft. They parted their lips and took me in their mouth. I let out a gasp.

My mind was racing. I came here to suck a cock, and now I was receiving an amazing blow job. The most erotic part was, I wasn’t sure if it was from a woman or man. I tried to peer through the hole, but could just make out lips, and the smooth skin around their mouth. No facial hair, smooth flawless skin. I was thinking this may really be a woman.

Way too soon, the mouth was removed from my cock. I stood there a little confused as to why they stopped sucking me. A hand was still wrapped around me, stroking, but that wonderful warn mouth was gone.

Seconds later I felt a condom being rolled onto my cock. My head was spinning again, was this a woman?

I felt as they backed up into my cock. My cock slowly slide into them, it was so tight. I looked down trying to get an idea of who I was fucking. All I could see was a completely smooth, hairless, petite ass impaled on my cock. None of my girlfriends had ever let me fuck them in the ass. I was still not sure if I was fucking a man's or a woman’s ass.

TessaMoretti1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TessaMoretti1

As they tried to establish a rhythm, my cock kept slipping out. The angle was all wrong. They were too short, and I couldn’t really lower myself due to the height of the glory hole. After several failed attempts, a hushed voice asked if they could join me in my booth. All I could discern from the soft voice was they spoke in broken English. Still unable to be 100% on their sex. I agreed and unlocked the door, I would know in a few seconds.

The door opened and a petite feminine male entered my booth. He was barely five foot tall and maybe 100 pounds. He locked the door and stepped closer. I sat on the chair, and he stripped his shorts off. His hard cock matched the rest of his body, small, slim, and hairless. He straddled me, lined up my cock with his ass, and lowered himself onto me in reverse cowgirl (cowboy?).

I grabbed his hip with my both hands and we quickly found a good rhythm. I was mesmerized watching my cock slide in and out of his ass. His ass was nicer than my girlfriend's, and he enthusiastically took every inch of my cock.

He braced himself on the wall in front of us with one hand as he stroked his little cock with the other. It was long until he let out a groan and his whole body tensed up. When he tensed up with his orgasm, his tight ass got even tighter. That was enough to push me over the edge and pumped a load of cum into his sweet ass as he shot his cum all over the floor.

He leaned back on my chest for a few minutes, catching his breath. I took that opportunity to reach down and stroke his cock as it went limp. He moaned his approval, as I alternated between fondling his cock and balls as my own cock went soft and slipped out of his ass.

He eventually stood up, put his shorts back on, handed me his number, and left. I tossed the used condom and his number in the trash can, pulled up my pants, and left the ABS for what was the last time. I returned to college and my hetero life a few weeks later.

Published 
Written by ejc9901
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments