Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenna's First Time - Part 2 Of 2

"Jenna and Jalen meet in person for her first time with another man...who happens to be black."

147
37 Comments 37
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Please enjoy part two of this story. Jenna finally has her first hot wife experience and her first ever black cock."

It was several weeks later before Jalen’s availability matched up with our schedule. But the big day had finally arrived, and I found myself hard as a rock as we drove to the hotel where my sexy blonde wife would spread her legs for black cock.

We had agreed on a halfway point to meet. I would walk her to the hotel room door and deliver her personally to Jalen. I’d stay for a drink and then leave the two of them to have fun.

When we pulled into the parking lot, Jenna turned to me and said, “If you have any qualms about this, now would be a good time to say so.”

“I have no qualms, Jenna. I’m about to deliver my sexy wife, who is naked under that coat, to a man with a big, black cock. He’s going to use your pussy hard and then return you to me for reclaiming. It’s what I’ve wanted for a long time. I honestly can’t believe it’s really happening. But same goes, baby. Speak up now if you’ve had a change of heart.”

Jenna flashed him a smile. “I’m about to have the biggest dick I’ve ever seen slide into my pink, wet pussy. Jalen is going to use me like a common street whore.”

“You’re so naughty! God, I love you, Jenna. You are the perfect wife, you know that?”

“I love you, too."

We reached room 1135 and knocked on the door. Jalen greeted us and stepped aside so we could enter.

“Welcome,” he said.

“Nice room,” I said, making small talk.

Jalen grinned. “Your wife is too fine to fuck in just any hotel room.”

I grinned back. “That she is; I think you’ll enjoy her very much.”

“I plan to enjoy her repeatedly till she begs me to stop.”

My cock twitched. “Jenna, take off your coat so Jalen can see what I’ve brought him.”

Jenna looked so aroused as she discarded the coat, exposing her naked body.

“Oh, fuck! That’s hot!” Jalen said, rubbing his package.

“I think I’ll get out of your way,” I said awkwardly.

Jalen said, “Hang on a minute. You can’t leave without seeing what I’m gonna pummel your wife’s pussy with, now can you?”

He whipped out his dick, holding it by the base like a weapon.

I raised my eyebrows, kissed my wife, and said, “I can’t wait to hear all about it. I’ll be down in the bar watching the game. Send me a message when you’re ready for me to come retrieve my slutty wife.”

“She’ll be happy and sore.”

“Oh,” I said, having already chatted about this with him ahead of time, “feel free to cum in my wife.”

“I planned on it,” he said. “Pussy that good should be experienced raw.”

A panicky look washed over Jenna’s face. I couldn’t let her worry. “Relax, baby. Jalen showed me he tested clean, and you’re on the pill.”

Concern gave way to lust, and I could tell my baby was ready for me to depart so she could be the little blonde slut without inhibitions.

“Fuck her blind,” I said, then I walked out the door.

I went straight to the bar and ordered another drink. My cock was so hard that I couldn’t concentrate on the TV. All I could think about was that giant black dick opening my wife’s pussy and making her take it until she begged him to stop.

Two hours later, I was starting to worry. But as soon as I took out my phone, there was a tap on my shoulder.

“Your slut has been thoroughly fucked. She wants you to reclaim her now. Imma head out and let you have the same privacy you gave me. Any time y’all wanna play, I’m your man. She’s the hottest piece of ass I’ve ever fucked. She took my big black cock like a trooper in every hole and came like a bitch in heat. Her cunt and ass are full of my jizz. I told her to stay lying there so it wouldn’t all leak outta her. Damn, you are one lucky sonofabitch.”

A huge grin spread across my face. “Thanks, Jalen. You have no idea how hot I am for her right now. Knowing you’ve used her... It’s hard to explain.”

“No need to explain, Charlie. Lotta guys like to watch me fuck their wives. Next time, you should stay and watch. I have one couple I play with regularly. He strokes his cock while I use her hard, then he cums all over her face while he tells her she’s a dirty little whore.”

“I’m sure she’ll want to do this again. We'll be in touch soon. Thanks again for everything. You’ve made us both very happy.”

“Me, too, man. I don’t have time for a woman, with my work taking me everywhere. I get my fun fucking other men’s wives. With a cock like mine, it’s not hard to find willing pussies. But I don’t think I’ve ever fucked one as tight as your wife. Damn, her cunt and ass were both hard to get into. She’ll be sore for a while. Can’t help that.”

I laughed as he walked out the door.

Heading to the room, I couldn’t wait to hear every dirty detail. When I opened the door, she was lying there, looking completely wasted.

“My dirty little hot wife, I’ve come to take back what’s mine. And while I do, you’re going to tell me every single detail,” I announced.

I got naked and joined her on the bed. Helping myself to her delicious breasts, I said, “Don’t leave anything out.”

“First, we did a lot of kissing and touching to help me be less nervous. Once we got going, he didn’t waste any time. He sucked on my nipples and fingered my pussy,” she admitted.

TaylorSeed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TaylorSeed

“Like this?” I asked, moving my hand down to massage her clit.

“Oh, God, that feels good! Yes! He made me cum a few times before demanding I get down on my knees and try to suck on his cock. It hurt my jaw to have my mouth open that wide, but he kept trying anyway. When it was clear I wasn’t going to be able to give him a proper blowjob, he started to smack my face with his dick while he called me names like slut, whore, and cumdump. I was so turned on. He’s great on the phone, but this was so much better.”

“Go on.”

“He went down on me, licking and sucking on my clit, and made me cum over and over. Eventually, I had to beg him to fuck me so my clit could have a break.”

I purposely flicked her click and listened to her gasp.

“He rubbed the head of his shaft along my swollen slit and got me off a few more times.”

I moved between her legs and rubbed my head, glistening with precum, on her sensitive little nub and had her squirming.

“Oh, fuck! Charlie, that feels so fucking good!”

“I bet it does. Tell me what he did next.”

Continuing the story, she said, “When he was ready, he lubed up my pussy and pushed the head of his massive dick into me. It hurt so fucking much, but it was also turning me on something fierce. I begged him to keep pushing it in deeper. I have never felt so filled up before in my life.”

I felt a pang of jealousy for a second or two until she added, “But there is no way I could take that monster on a regular basis. He’d break me in two!”

I slid inside her, happy to know that her pussy wasn’t a big gaping hole after being fucked like that. She moaned, “Mmm, your cock is the perfect size, Charlie. Big enough to keep this slut happy, but not so big that it hurts.”

I started moving in and out, hearing and feeling the squishing of the load he deposited into her. It was more of a turn-on than I imagined.

“Feel that?” she asked. “That’s his thick seed in my cunt, and now it’s all over your cock, too. I’m such a dirty little whore. Fuck me hard, please, Charlie!”

I’ve never thought of sloppy seconds as arousing. But here I was, fucking my wife with another man’s cum as lubricant. My balls were ready to let go!

“Well, now you’re gonna have a second blast of cum in your slutty fuckhole!”

I pumped into her as if my life depended on it, sending her over the edge, with me following close behind.

“Take my cum, you fucking slut! Such a dirty cum receptacle. You love it, don’t you?”

“Yes! Yes!” she screamed.

I pulled out quickly and straddled her face. “Suck me clean, cum slut! If you get me hard again, I will reclaim that ass next.”

“Oh, God!” she cried, “I don’t know if I can take you in my ass. It’s so sore. He fucked it so hard!”

“If he fucked it, then I need to take it back, don’t I, whore?”

“Yes, of course.”

“Unless you want me to be gentle with you and leave your ass for another time,” I suggested, knowing she wouldn’t want that. And I was right.

“No, I want your cock in my ass. I’m gonna suck you back to life and bend over so you can take me hard.”

“Good girl,” I said seductively. “Now, stop talking and get busy!”

I pushed my cock down her throat, gagging her as I did. Then, I repeated the act several times until I was rock hard again.

Pulling out, I instructed her to flip over. I pushed the upper half of her body down on the bed and poured more lube on her puckered star.

“Beg me, Jenna. Beg me to fuck your ass hard.”

“Oh, God, yes! Please, Charlie! Please pound my tight back door until you fill my bowels with your seed.”

I needed no further invitation. I did precisely what Jenna pleaded with me to do and jackhammered her sore ass.

She screamed and cried but kept begging for me to go faster and harder. The pleading made me hotter than fuck, and I was only too happy to oblige her. Reaching under her, I rubbed her clit and felt her orgasm rip through her body like an earthquake. Her climax triggered mine, and I blew my second load of the day into her well-used rectum.

 ~~~~~~

That night, we sat in the jacuzzi tub as she retold the story again.

I looked into her eyes, seeing excitement and lust, and asked, “Do you want to fuck him again, baby?”

Her eyes widened. “Yes, but maybe not for a few weeks or so, okay? His cock was so big, and it was so hot to have sex in person, finally. But he wasn’t you, baby. He …”

I interrupted her words with a passionate kiss. Then I said, “I’ll follow your lead, baby. You tell me when you’re ready, and we will make it happen.”

“Ohhh, I almost forgot! He took a picture of his cock in my pussy for you with my phone.”

She grabbed it and showed it to me, proud of herself for having some proof to share.

“You are, by far, the best wife a man could ever have.”

She smiled. “I hope you still think so when I tell you that I stopped taking the pill a couple of months ago.”

I froze. “What the fuck, Jenna?”

She burst out laughing. “Relax, Charlie; I’m just yanking your chain. But you deserved that for not telling me ahead of time that you were gonna let him cum in me.”

I gave her bottom a playful spank. “Touché, baby.”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments