Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenna's First Time - Part 1 Of 2

"Phone sex with a sexy black man leads to more."

104
35 Comments 35
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Every once in a while, my hubby asks me to write a story with certain components. This two-part story is what happened when I took his decadent ideas and mixed them with my salacious imagination. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you'll enjoy Jenna's First Time."

When my flight arrived early on a Friday afternoon, I decided to surprise my wife with some flowers. I felt terrible that my work travel had taken me away from her so much in recent months, and I thought it would be nice to come home sooner than expected. Maybe I’d even get lucky!

“Jenna, I’m home!” I called out as I walked through the house, looking for her. I opened the bedroom door and found her naked, legs spread wide, impaling herself with a vibrating, chocolate-colored dildo, making my plans seem futile now. She didn’t see or hear me; she was far too busy having what looked like incredibly satisfying phone sex.

“Oh, God! Fuck, yes! Fuck my pussy, Jalen! Fuck it hard with that gorgeous, big black cock!” she screamed as her tits bounced on her heaving chest as she screamed out another man’s name.

Not just another man—a black man with a generous package. I inhaled sharply, increasingly turned on at the sight of my very blonde wife’s smooth, tight pussy, taking the decadently dark dildo like a bitch in heat.

I stood and watched as she finished, blissfully unaware of my presence. Her body trembled as his voice sent her over the edge into an abyss of pleasure.

I stepped out quietly, trying to decide if I was upset or aroused. The bulge in my pants decided for me. I tossed the flowers aside, barged into the room, and interrupted her afterglow.

“Oh, I gotta go!” she said into the phone, belatedly trying to be discreet. Her eyes were as large as saucers as she studied my face, trying to gauge my thoughts.

I said nothing. I simply stared at her and unzipped my pants. Her brows furrowed.

“Charlie, I’m sorry, I...”

“Save it for later. Right now, you’re going to get on your knees and suck my dick. Then, when I think you’ve earned it, you’re going to get on all fours, and I’m gonna pound into your pussy.”

Jenna blinked. With an astonished look, she grabbed the hair tie from her wrist and put her long, blonde hair into a ponytail. Then, looking at me with those sexy blue eyes, she sank to the floor and took my shaft in her soft, delicate hands. When she took me in her mouth, all thoughts of irritation flew out the window. All that was left was crazy, hot desire!

She licked and sucked and did all those magical things that make her oral skills the best I’ve ever experienced. I knew if I wanted to fuck her, I’d have to pull out of that talented mouth before I blew my load down her throat.

“Good girl,” I said, praising her. “Now, up on the bed on your hands and knees, my slutty little wife. It’s time for me to reclaim your cunt.”

She scurried eagerly onto the bed and got into position. Her pussy was dripping and ready for me to plunge inside.

“How do you want it?” I asked, but we both knew the question was superfluous. My little minx always wanted a good, hard pussy pounding.

“Rough,” she answered anyway. “I was a bad girl letting Jalen fuck me while you were away. Take back what’s yours.”

I needed no further encouragement; I entered her in one swift thrust and was rewarded with the sound of her moaning.

“Oh, fuck, Charlie! Nobody fucks this pussy like you do! God, yes! Fuck me hard, fast, and deep!”

Obliging her (and myself), I jackhammered into her as though it would be my last opportunity ever to do so. She took my rod eagerly, as our feral fucking resulted in an explosion of orgasms for both of us. We collapsed on the bed together, panting hard.

A few moments later, I pulled her into my arms and kissed her forehead. “So, is this the guy you’ve been talking to on the phone?”

Jenna grinned sheepishly. “Yes. I know I am supposed to tell you ahead of time if I’m going to have naughty phone sex. But to be fair, you were still supposed to be on an airplane, and I didn’t want to miss the chance to play with Jalen.”

“Have you seen his cock?”

“Yes, we’ve shared pictures.”

“So, he’s seen these magnificent tits?” I asked as I cupped one and rolled my thumb across its hard nipple.

AriatnaAlfaro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriatnaAlfaro

I watched her eyes glaze over.

“He has. He’s seen my pussy, too.”

“Just bodies?”

“Just bodies; no faces yet. But he sounds incredibly sexy over the phone.”

“Melt-your-panties-off sexy?”

“What panties?”

Our playful banter was interrupted by the sound of her phone buzzing. I picked it up and saw the text from Jalen.

Did you ask him yet?

I handed the phone to Jenna. “Ask me what?”

Biting her bottom lip with her eyes darting around, looking everywhere but directly at me, she sighed.

“We were talking about where we live in general terms, and it turns out he’s less than two hours away.”

“And?”

“Well, you know, I was thinking...”

“What were you thinking, my slutty little wife? Were you thinking about what it would feel like to have his real big black cock in your tight, wet cunt? The dildo isn’t enough for you, is it? You want the real deal.”

She nodded, still unable to make eye contact with me.

“If you want to fuck him, all you need to do is tell me all about it.”

Jenna looked at me incredulously. “Are you serious? You’ll let me meet him in person?”

“I just want details.”

“So, I can fuck him—for real—if I just tell you everything that we do?”

I could hear the wheels turning in her crafty little mind.

“Yep.”

“Do you want to participate? Or watch?”

I pondered those possibilities for a moment, then shook my head. “No. I will go with you and hang out in the area for safety purposes, but I don’t want you to worry about anything except enjoying a fun time.”

“You’re sure? I don’t want to get Jalen’s hopes up if you have any doubts at all.”

“I’m positive. I can watch or play along next time if this works well.”

“So, okay. I’m going to text Jalen and tell him you said yes. Then, we can figure out the details later.”

“Just call him, Jenna. Make the plans and let me know. I’m gonna grab a shower and order some carryout for us. I’m guessing you were a little too busy to think about dinner.”

She blushed. God, she is so beautiful when she blushes like that. She looked at me with doubt in those baby blues, searching my face for any sign that I might just be giving in to what she wanted.

Was I? The answer was a definitive no. I wanted her pretty, pink pussy opened up by a thick, dark cock way more for me than for her. But if she was willing and there was a sexy black guy who was amenable to fucking my wife, it seemed like a win-win situation to me.

Did I worry about her falling madly in love and running off with the guy? Not at all. We love each other too much to let anything interfere with our marriage. We have a solid foundation of love and trust. A room of black men could fuck her, and she’d still want to be reclaimed by the man (and the cock) who knows her best. Only this time, I’d be reclaiming a pussy that another man used in real life. My cock twitched. Truthfully, I’d wanted this for a long time and couldn’t bring myself to ask her.

I could see Jenna wavering, and I knew how to help.

“Jenna, be a good girl and call Jalen. Set it up. We all want the same thing—his cock in your pussy. All I ask in return is for you to tell me every dirty detail. What he did, how it felt, what you did—everything. I want you to come back to me with proof of your slutty decadence so I can take back what’s mine. Understand?”

A wicked grin spread across her face. “Well, if you insist.”

“I absolutely do.”

“Well, then, I’ll call Jalen,” she said, mischief dancing in her eyes.

I wiggled my eyebrows provocatively, and I left her to make the call. As I stepped into the shower, vigorously stroking my now fully erect shaft, I envisioned my sweet Jenna finally becoming a real-life hot wife and getting her first taste of a big, black cock at the same time. Thinking about Jalen fucking Jenna and cumming deep inside her needy little cunt got me instantly aroused. It didn’t take long for me to shoot my load and watch it wash down the drain.

Grabbing a towel, I wondered which of us was the most excited: Jenna, me, or Jalen.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments