Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday Of A Lifetime

"Young male teen with dream woman"

23
9 Comments 9
20.7k Views 20.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

When I was a naive sixteen year old boy, I embarked on the holiday of a lifetime.

My best friend, Simon invited me to spend the school summer holidays with his family in their luxurious villa on the Mediterranean island of Majorca. My parents were good friends with Simon's mum and dad and they were also invited. However, because of work commitments, they were unable to go but they gave me their blessing to go without them. Simon's parents, Vic and Katie also invited another couple, John and Wendy.

So, on a hot sunny day in mid-July, the six of us arrived on the island. We took a mini-bus from the airport and got to the villa thirty minutes later. As soon as we were inside the gates, Simon took me for a whirlwind tour of the villa. Numerous reception rooms, seven bedrooms, and wonderfully manicured gardens together with a fantastic view of the ocean from the back garden made up this stunning property. The icing on the cake was a massive swimming pool, complete with a statute of Greek gods and goddesses slam in the middle of the pool. Beyond the statute, the pool extended to a shaded area of giant palm trees. It was magnificent.

Simon and I rushed upstairs to our bedrooms and quickly changed into our swimming shorts. We were diving into the pool before the adults had even entered the villa. We found footballs and Frisbees and for a couple of hours we had the pool to ourselves. When the adults came to join us I noticed the men were wearing very tight Speedo trunks and the girls were in bikinis. I thought the men looked ridiculous and the women very attractive.

For the next few days Simon and I got into a routine. Sleep late, go to the beach and ogle the girls, and return to the villa for a late swim before we all went out to dinner. Simon and I were treated largely as equals by the grown ups and were included in conversation and opinion in all manner of subjects. It made me feel good and I became very relaxed in everybody's company.

One day, Simon and I and the girls were in the pool while John and Vic were drinking ice cold beers on poolside loungers. Before long we were all splashing and teasing each other and then Wendy was on Simon's shoulders challenging Katie and me to a wrestling match.

"Come on, Steve, we can wipe the floor with these two," said a laughing Katie, as I bent my knees to allow her to get on my shoulders. 

At this point I should mention that Simon and I had admitted to each other that we both found Wendy very sexy. Something I did not admit to, though, was that I thought Simon's mum was even sexier. And now here she was on my shoulders with her hands resting on my head and her bikini bottoms tight against my neck. 

I glanced into the water and thought I saw that Simon had an erection to rival mine. At least I'm not the only one, I thought. We walked toward each other until the girls were in range to grab hands and arms to try and tip the other off balance. Naturally we all ended up taking a ducking, but that didn't stop us from playing the game for the next half hour.

Catalina_Luciana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catalina_Luciana

Eventually, we were exhausted and Simon and Wendy both said that all that laughter made them want to pee. As they left the pool I had to smile as Simon tried to hide his erection. 

"Come on, Steve, walk to the statute with me on your shoulders. See how far you can get in the deep end," said Katie. 

So I bent my knees once more and Katie got comfortable as I slowly made my way to the statute. We made it safely and then Katie told me to keep going round the statute towards the very end of the pool. 

As soon as we were out of sight of John and Vic, Katie slid off my shoulders, spun me round and said, "You can take a rest now." 

We were so close together that I could feel Katie's sweet breath on me. Then I got the surprise of my life when the back of her hand brushed over my groin.

"You naughty boy," she said. "Am I to blame for that?"

I was completely speechless as I felt Katie's palm stroke my stomach. She then moved her hand lower and gently squeezed my erection through my shorts. As she did this our mouths met and I felt the tip of Katie's tongue run over my top lip. 

My heart was racing and not just because of Katie. We were a matter of yards from her husband and what if Simon comes back? Jesus, my cock was now like an iron bar. I had never had such an erotic kiss as Katie was giving me right then, but I had to break away and I quickly swam out so that I had a view of the area behind us. There was no sign of Simon or Wendy and the two husbands were absorbed in conversation and beer. 

I got back to Katie and shoved my hand into her bikini bottoms. My middle finger found her clitorus, which was slick and sticky and smooth all at the same time. We resumed our kiss and now Katie put her hand inside my shorts and took a fistful of my erection.

"Christ, it's so big and thick. I want it in my hot cunt," Katie said.

The use of profanity made me even harder, if that was possible, and I held Katie against the statute with one hand as I pulled her bikini bottoms off with the other. Katie, in turn, pulled my shorts down and at last my cock was free of restraint. Without hesitating, Katie pulled me in and guided me inside her.

"Oh god, fuck me, please fuck me, Steve," she said into my mouth. "Oh god ,I'm going to come. Don't fucking stop. Jesus, don't stop."

I started banging away for all I was worth. Her tight cunt was gripping me like a vise and I knew I only had seconds left before I climaxed.

Not sure whether Katie was on the pill, I had the self control (somehow) to pull out as I shot my load. Reams of spunk erupted from my cock as Katie held on to my shoulders, gasping and giggling all at the same time. She scattered my spunk by splashing the water and we both nonchalantly swam to the side of the pool, and there was Simon saying, "Hello you two, having fun?"

 

 

Published 
Written by stevieboywonder1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments