Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Innocent Emma

"I spy on my sister's friend when she visits my apartment to baby sit my dog"

33
9 Comments 9
32.6k Views 32.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Famous Story
My degree in electronic engineering and my interest in making feature films led me to the idea of rigging up my home with surveillance equipment and filming the baby sitter. Or maybe I should say the dog sitter.

I actually didn’t have a baby, nor a dog, for that matter.

But what I did have was a calculating, and some might say, devious mind.

I’d obtained my university degree and then been taken on as a graduate with a major player in the electronics industry. They were paying me a generous salary, and I’d taken what I hoped was the wise choice of getting on to the property ladder. I was twenty three years old.

My home was an apartment on the top floor of newly refurbished building. It had two spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms and a generous kitchen leading off the lounge. There were two balconies with views over the city to the west and communal gardens to the south.

My family home was only a couple of streets away; a substantial detached four bedroom house that my parents had bought some twenty five years ago and which was now occupied by my two younger sisters as well as mum and dad.

I first got the idea of installing recording equipment when I was decorating the place shortly after moving in. My mother had bought me an antique mirror framed in ornate Victorian oak, which would look great hanging from the wall just above the TV.

I realised that with the walls being so thick and sturdy, it wouldn’t take much to create a hollowed - out space directly behind the mirror. I could then install the smallest of digital cameras, which could be voice and motion activated, along with some strategically placed microphones in the room itself.

I soon got to work on my plan and within a couple of weeks I was all set up. The biggest headache of the whole project was finding someone who could replace the original glass in the mirror with the two way variety. But I persevered and in the end found a small company a few miles away who completed the job for a reasonable fee.

The other side of the mirror wall was where my bedroom was located, so I fashioned a skilfully camouflaged cupboard that blended in perfectly with the rest of the room’s decoration. I now had easy access to the camera inside the cupboard, and was confident that it would be impossible for my handy work to be detected by even the most determined of searches.

Now I needed something to bait the trap. And I’d thought of this part of the plan several months earlier. I didn’t have a baby, but what if I had a dog. . .?

So I bought a cute looking mongrel. from the rescue centre, making sure that it was properly house trained, and immediately put the rest of my plans into operation.

Firstly, I needed a gorgeous young girl. No problem there. My two sisters had loads of friends, and if they were anything like Liz and Katie, they were always in need of pocket money.

I walked Fido a couple of times a day and made a point of calling in with him at the family home whenever I thought that Liz and Katie might be around. The girls always made a big fuss of him and it wasn’t long before they both insisted that they themselves took him over the park where they would allow him to run freely.

One day when sitting in the kitchen and sharing coffee with mother, I casually mentioned that I was going out on Saturday night, but was concerned about leaving Fido alone in the apartment. After all, he was still a puppy and might start barking and generally misbehaving if left to his own devices.

I happened to know that mum and dad and the kids were all going out themselves on this particular Saturday night, and mum told me as much as I sat there pondering my problem.

“I know,” said Liz, “Why don’t you ask someone round to sit with him while you’re out. You know, like a baby sitter, only this would be a dog sitter.”

“What a good idea, Liz,” said my mother. “Who can you ask though?”

Both Liz and Katie began rattling off the names of all their friends, who they thought would jump at the chance of looking after Fido.

My own excitement began to build as I could see my plan working out far better and more quickly than I dared imagine. I sat at the table drinking coffee and generally acting as though I was still not convinced about my sister’s suggestion. I allowed mum and the girls to insist that the idea was too good to ignore and I had to cross my legs to hide my ever hardening cock, and when Liz said that her friend Emma would be an ideal choice, I almost shot my load on the spot.

You see, Emma was a stunning looking blonde who had already been the subject of plenty of my bedtime fantasies. She was slightly taller than Liz and certainly looked older than her sixteen years. I had seen Emma when she had been dressed for a girls night out, and had wished that I was a few years younger. She looked good no matter what clothes she was wearing, and then my mind went into overdrive as I pondered the chances of somehow getting her to come round in her school uniform. Short grey skirt, white blouse and grey blazer with matching tie, and of course the short white socks.

I wondered if Emma was sexually active, and if so would she bring her boyfriend round to dog sit or come alone? Assuming that she would agree to dog sit for me in the first place of course.

Liz suggested phoning Emma immediately and before I could object (as if) it was more or less settled. Emma would be at my place at seven pm on the dot this coming Saturday.

I should point out that I wasn’t too concerned one way or the other if Emma came alone or brought a boyfriend along. The thrill for me was being able to watch somebody who was completely ignorant of my intrusion into her life.

I was determined to savour every last second of whatever it was that transpired on Saturday, and I simply could not wait for the moment when I would be able to settle down on my sofa and watch (in high definition) all that took place just a few hours earlier.

I arranged the furniture in such a way as to guarantee that Emma would sit on the sofa to watch the television during her visit. And of course, the sofa was located directly in line of sight of the mirror and the hidden camera. I had obviously double checked the best possible vantage point and was satisfied that I had covered all the angles.

Meanwhile, Fido had been trained to treat the south balcony as his own and I had been more than happy to build him a top of the range kennel which protected him from any nasty weather that might arrive. It meant that although he wasn’t allowed in the apartment, he actually had no enthusiasm to venture inside anyway. . A mutually agreeable arrangement for us both.

At last, Saturday evening arrived and the buzzer downstairs sounded right on time and Emma cheerfully announced her arrival through the intercom system. I buzzed her in and a minute later, there she was standing in front of me, a little breathless and a little flushed from using the stairs rather than the lift.

She was dressed casually in a yellow sweater and faded jeans. Her hair was hanging loose and was still damp from when she had washed it, presumably about thirty minutes ago. She was fresh and innocent and sexy in an understated way.

I gave her a tour of the apartment and I got the impression that she was impressed with just about everything she saw as we wandered round.

ClementinaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClementinaTS

Fido came over to say hello and then returned to his crib. I told Emma that I’d already given a Fido a long exhausting walk, so he would probably settle down in his kennel on the balcony and sleep soundly.

I told Emma to help herself to anything she wanted in the fridge, including the beer, I also said that if it was ok with her I would leave my latch key here, which meant that the only way I could get back in was if I buzzed Emma to let me in. I did this to make sure that she would not be worried about me charging in unexpectedly and ruining a special moment for her.

Finally, I showed Emma the drawer where I kept my DVDs and told her to help herself if there was nothing on TV to suit her. I had craftily stored a couple of hard core porn films at the back of the drawer hoping that she would first of all find them, and then obviously watch them. I could also plead innocence as to their location in the drawer at a later date if necessary.

So off I went to the local pub where I spent a couple of hours with some friends before we all headed off to a local Italian restaurant. I’d given Emma an approximate time of my return and I duly allowed another twenty minutes before I buzzed up to announce that I was home.

Emma answered the door and told me that Fido had behaved himself and that she had enjoyed an event free evening. (Not too uneventful, I hoped.) She also said that a classmate had come round to ask her about a tricky problem with their school homework. And that she hoped I didn’t mind them having a couple of beers. I asked who and where her friend was and she told me it was Thomas Harris and he had left about an hour ago. I reassured Emma that everything was cool.

I’d been introduced to Thomas a little while ago by my sister and I found him to be a decent polite young man.

I paid her the agreed fee and put a little bit on top as bonus. I then called the local cab firm and Emma kissed me briefly on the cheek and was gone.

I immediately retrieved the camera and downloaded the contents onto my pc. I then removed all of my clothes apart from my boxer shorts and had a little sniff of the sofa. Yup, Emma had been sitting there alright. I was as hard as a rock as I settled down to watch the show.

Too begin with, Emma kicked off her shoes and wandered around the place opening doors and opening cupboards and draws and I realised that this is exactly what I would have done in her position.

Eventually though she settled down on the sofa and switched the TV on. She used the remote to surf the channels and soon appeared to have found something she liked. I was unable to see the TV screen so I had no idea what Emma was watching.

After a few minutes, Emma began to absently stroke her arm with the tip of her little finger, and before long my prayers were answered when she turned her attention to her left breast. She was not so much stroking, as scratching very lightly just above where her nipple would be.

Emma looked down at herself and lowered her finger so that it was now massaging her nipple through the thin material of her sweater. Soon, the nipple hardened and I could clearly see the outline as it lengthened and pushed against her clothing.

I heard Emma clear her throat and then watched as she mover her hand under her sweater and used the palm of her hand to make little circular movements over her flat tanned stomach. She pulled the hem of her sweater higher and I could see the lower part of the sheer white bra that she was wearing.

Emma then said something to herself that I couldn’t catch and simply pulled the garment up over her head and flung it on the chair behind her.

Then she leaned back on the sofa and used both hands to cup her breasts while her thumbs massaged her nipples. She was using her nails to tease them to becoming even more erect, if that was possible. She then quickly leant forward and reached behind her with both hands, and soon her bra had joined her sweater on the chair behind her.

Emma leaned back once again and began using her fingers and thumbs to give her wonderful boobs a serious work out. They were quite small but superbly formed and fantastically firm.

I assumed that the TV had become a distraction to her because she hit the mute button which gave me the opportunity of being able to hear Emma herself much more clearly.. Not that she was saying much, just moaning very slightly. Almost purring in fact. She was licking her lips and wetting her fingers and stretching out her long legs and pointing her toes as she continued to play with herself.

And then Emma lowered her hand and began to rub the crotch of her jeans. Her moans increased in volume and then she stood up and swiftly popped the buttons on her jeans giving me a wonderful glimpse of her white panties underneath. She had to wriggle sideways a few times as she struggled to pull her jeans down over her well formed bottom.

She remained standing and expertly used her foot to toss the third item of clothing back over her head onto the chair behind her. “Good shot,” we both said simultaneously, and we both gave a little laugh as though we were in the room together. If only.. Only one piece of clothing to go.

The material of Emma’s panties was as thin as that of her bra and I could clearly see the crease of her vagina, but at this point I could not determine if she was shaved or not. I hoped so, but didn’t really care either way by this stage.

Emma remained on her feet as she pushed her hand down through the waistband of her panties and used her finger to massage her clitoris. I could see the outline of her knuckle as she began to increase the tempo, and then she suddenly removed her hand and pulled her panties off with one quick motion. She was completely bald.

She sat back down and leaned back and draped one leg over the arm of the sofa and moved the other one in the opposite direction, but keeping her foot on the floor. I was now looking at Emma as she lay there completely spread eagled. Her head was tilted back and she was looking straight into the mirror with a truly sexy look on her beautiful young face.

She was using both hands on her pussy and I was astounded to see how wet she had become. She raised one hand to her face and sniffed her fingers before licking her finger tips and then continuing to masturbate, but now more and more frantically.

Emma was moving her head from side to side and her hair became damp with perspiration from the effort she was putting in. Her legs were banging up and down on the floor and she was shouting, “Oh God, oh Christ, fuck me, fuck me, you fucking big cock. Give me that big fucking monster. Let me feel it all the way in. Please, please fuck me.”

And then Emma squeezed her eyes shut and gave one last screech as she finally reached her climax. She lay there perfectly still, head back, eyes wide open staring up at the ceiling and looking as though she was thinking about what had just happened. A large grin appeared on her face, and she laughed out loud as she stood up and gathered her clothes and disappeared stage left towards the bathroom.

I had completely forgotten about Thomas calling in on Emma, and maybe I’ll tell you exactly what happened between them in a follow up story. .

Published 
Written by stevieboywonder1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments