Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carl And His Stepsister Maria's Affair With Their Uncle – Part 3

"Sexual exploration with niece and nephew"

27
10 Comments 10
24.4k Views 24.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
The weekend had finally arrived and I carefully planned a day of intimate time alone with Carl and Maria. We agreed use my bedroom and the king-sized bed, silk sheets, and subdued lighting to set the mood. They wanted to fuck and the mood setting was really for me.

For our first time together, we agreed I would watch them and join in when ready. I was accustomed to being the voyeur anyway. The thought of having sex with them was surreal, yet exciting.

On Saturday afternoon, we all entered my room. The weather outdoors was rainy and dark, and I set the room lighting accordingly – enough light to see, but not too much. I even lit some nice candles. Carl wore sweats and Maria wore her terrycloth robe, which she typically wears around the house.

She was beautiful sitting on the bed. He sat next to her and they both looked at me. “Relax,” I said, wishing I had a drink earlier.

“Take your time and make believe I am not here.”

They both knew that I would observe their lovemaking and we would go from there. We never established rules of engagement. They always spoke about my swinger days and I believed they did their homework - learning what it is that swingers do.

Carl took off his top and they both started kissing. I lay on the far end of the bed. They became passionate after a few minutes. They waited for that day as much as I did. Their breathing became labored as they fondled each other. She guided his hands to her tits. The minutes ticked by and he slowly removed her robe – revealing her tender, young body.

I had seen Maria in the videos, but this time was different. I sat only several feet away as he disrobed her. My eyes glanced at her near-perfect tits. Her breasts were round and full with very large pink areolas. When I previously videotaped them, I incorrectly estimated their size; the areolas were at least a half-inch larger than previous estimates. My God, her breasts pointed upward as well.

Maria’s body responded to Carl’s touch. As she kissed him, she also ran her hand outside his sweatpants, which shrouded a massive bulge. Her naked body called to him. She stripped him and they both revealed their hard naked bodies to me.

Carl was hard. His cock was long and thick. He was cut and his massive balls were tight underneath. I saw the glistening signs of pre-cum forming on the penis head – only to see it drip away. Maria’s pussy was amazing – her inner labia revealed long, swollen lips that resembled those of a budding orchid. They were full and engorged. Her pussy glistened in the light.

As they kissed, his fingers went into her pussy. There, he found a very wet hole waiting to be fucked. I saw she was secreting a significant amount of lubricating juices. At that moment, they looked over to me – as if asking for approval. I merely smiled and nodded and they continued. Carl’s fingers would enter her wet pussy – separating her lips as they were thrust inside. He would pull them out and use her moistness to circle her clitoris, which drove her crazy.

“Fuck me baby, fuck me now!” she whispered. Her hand was stroking his large cock and Carl was breathing hard. He slowly lowered her down on the bed and she immediately spread her legs to reveal her open hole. His fingers had loosened her flesh and I could see inside for the first time – pink, wet, and willing. She grabbed her own ankles and prepared herself for his imminent penetration.

Carl knelt in front of her and without hesitation pushed himself into her. Her pussy received his hard stiff cock. The sound of his glans penetrating her and spreading her vaginal canal was unmistakably arousing. His long shaft followed until he bottomed out inside. “Oh my God,” she whimpered. I couldn’t believe I was watching this, however, I felt my own sexual urges rising.

Slowly at first, he started pumping inside her while also kissing and sucking her tits. Faster and harder he pushed and the sounds of their fucking filled the room like some erotic music. Her body gyrated around his. Her hands would wrap around his neck as they kissed and she would pull his ass into her to intensify the pounding of his cock. Some times, she would elevate her legs straight into the air – giving Carl’s swollen cock the opportunity to explore other pleasurable sensations.

“Fuck me baby, oh it feels so good,” she cried. “Please fill me with your cock.”

“Love your pussy baby, it feels so good around me,” he exclaimed.

After ten minutes, Carl had worked up to his point of release. Maria was moaning and rocking her hard body receiving every thrust he gave her. It was inevitable that he wasn’t going to last forever. By the sounds of her moans, she had cum at least twice. “I am going to cum baby, I need to shoot now.”

With several very deep and rapid thrusts, Carl released his load of hot jizz into her waiting hole.

AdrianaHilton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdrianaHilton

His arms wrapped around her as his cock exploded inside. “I’m cumming,” he screamed. Maria moaned as she milked his erect cock with her pussy. After a few seconds, everything sounded wet. Without hesitation, Carl got up and sat next to Maria where they held hands. From Maria’s pussy, dripped the rich semen he deposited deep inside.

I knew that she was very excited and didn’t hesitate to ask, “Maria, I would love to mount you now.” She looked at me and smiled and her legs opened again revealing her beautiful pussy. Carl’s jizz that had been deposited deep was now trickling out.

I can’t believe I am doing this! I hope this all goes well.

Carl sat on the edge of the bed as I took my position in front of her. I surprised both of them when I got down on my stomach and started licking her wet pussy. Her pink clit was swollen and her pussy opening gleamed with jizz. For ten minutes, I licked deep inside her and then on her clit. Carl’s jizz kept flowing out of her and I didn’t let a drop go to waste.

Maria gasped, “Oh God, don’t stop…please!” She grabbed my head and held it as I licked her. Soon after, I wanted to get my chance penetrating her so I got up. As I was ready to mount her, I glanced at him and he was stroking himself – obviously aroused by what he saw. Positioned on top of her, I began to insert my hard, thick cock into her slowly - pushing the mushroom helmet head deeper and deeper.

“My God,” she cried. The room was quiet except from the sounds of her pussy opening wider and the faint echo of her juices and Carl’s jizz lubricating me. Once I reached my deepest point, I started thrusting in and out – the sounds were remarkable. Maria was focused on my face and I smiled. “Oh this feels so good," she moaned.

By now, Carl’s cock was fully engorged and he was taking long fast strokes – spanning from his balls to his cock head. I was pumping Maria for about fifteen minutes when Carl asked if I mind if she sucked him. I smiled and looked at her – she nodded and took his hard cock deep in her mouth. I fucked her pussy while he fucked her mouth!

I can’t believe this – this is incredibly hot. I don’t want to cum yet, but this is getting intense!



I was only inches away from his cock as she sucked him. Her tongue licked its underside and playing with the sensitive meat area – the man-clit. They both moaned with pleasure and my gasps for air created a sexual energy I have never experienced. Her pussy engulfed me as I thrusted deep – letting my balls slap on the underside of her pussy.

As Carl started to moan louder, I took my chance…I put my mouth on his shaft as it slid in and out of her mouth. He looked down at me and rolled his eyes back – obviously due to the sensory overload. Maria and I each shared his cock as I fucked her. Carl was about to explode. I selfishly took his cock in my hand and guided it into my mouth.

“Oh, oh, oh,” he cried out. He placed his hands on the back of my head and was now fucking my face.

“Carl, fuck his mouth”, Maria exclaims. “Shoot your cum inside so he can taste you.”

“I will, I will…I want you to suck my cum. Suck me!” he replied.

His cock slid in and out of my mouth and I felt I was in heaven. My cock was still firmly planted in her wet hole, as I licked and deep throated him. The scent of his cock was awesome – a combination of smells, which include her pussy, his jizz, and her saliva. Maria watched in astonishment as I took his shaft and head in my mouth - masturbating him with my free hand.

As Carl nears the point of no return, I created a sucking motion with my mouth muscles to anticipate his soon-to-be burst of jizz. I increased the speed of my stroking and took him deeper. “My God, I am going to cum,” he yells. I feel the cock spasm begin as his hands tighten around my head.

Carl breathes in deeply and three or four quick dry spasms now transition into a long and creamy release of jizz into my mouth. My sucking motion channels the first rope deep into my throat, nearly choking me. I start swallowing to release the build up sperm, but the second pulse produces more than the first – nearly gagging me. The third spasm shoots yet another creamy rope – this time much thicker.

A few remaining short pulses signal the end of his release. I continue to suck and his jizz coats my throat and drips from my lips. Maria is mesmerized by what just happened. She throws her legs around my back as I fuck her deeply. At that point, I can’t hold off any more and she grabs me and kisses my face – licking Carl’s cum. It’s now my turn and my cock drives deep releasing pulse after pulse of hot thick cum.

We just ended round one – albeit exhausted. The three of us lay in bed naked – wrapped in wet sheets saturated by our sexual juices.

Next time – the participation grows as a new guest enters the scene.

Published 
Written by eroticcouple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments