Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wicked Uncle, Slutty Aunt, Virgin Niece - 3

"Wendy surrenders her virginity"

9
0 Comments 0
5.3k Views 5.3k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Wendy’s eyes opened slowly in the pre-dawn light coming through her window. Her first thought was, “oh my god, I sucked my uncle’s cock! He came in my mouth!” Her second thought was, “oh my god, that was so fucking incredible!”

The memories flooded back, the silky feeling of her lips sliding along Nelson’s penis, the spongy cock head mashing against her tongue, the sudden presence of warm, thick, salty fluid filling her mouth. She remembered her sense of awe and panic at the realization that it was her uncle’s semen. She had committed sodomy! One of the vilest of all sins! She felt her vagina spasm and her panties fill with her own warm lubrication.

Wendy’s lust was so great, her fingers immediately went to her throbbing pussy, dispensing with the lamp and mirror. She needed relief NOW, as she replayed in her mind, over and over, all the fantastic sex she had had the day before. Eating her aunt’s sweet pussy, sucking her uncle’s beautiful cock! Having semen in her mouth!

Wendy’s fingers thrust deeply into her vagina, and pinched her nipples savagely. She mashed her thumb against her swollen clitoris. This was no time for self-seduction and slow release. She was fucking out of her mind with lust! She had fantasized so many times about surrendering her body to so many sexual acts. Now she was actually doing those things with her aunt and uncle. And she wanted more, MORE!

Wendy rolled over on her side so she could bury her face in her pillow. She inserted a third finger and they coiled deeply inside her vagina, flexing, thrusting, massaging. Her hand and her thigh were soaked. She knew it was going to spot the bedsheets, but she didn’t care. She had to cum now and cum hard.

The sixteen year old girl screamed into her pillow as the first massive wave of climax slammed into her body and brain. She convulsed with red hot pleasure, but it was no release. It was just prequel to more and yet more intense orgasms, in a rapidly cascading sequence. Her fingers were on automatic. She could hardly breathe. Her mind repeated over and over, I’m their slut… I’m their whore… I’m their slut… I’m their whore…

As the tremors and seizures subsided, she noted to herself with a distinct sense of pride and accomplishment, that this was the BEST masturbation she had EVER had!

She turned her face upward and dragged in deep gulps of air. The clock said it was still thirty minutes before the alarm. It would take that long for her heartbeat to get back to normal. She spent the time drowsily reminiscing over all the luscious sins she had committed in the last three days. And all the new sins she was eagerly awaiting.

On Sundays, it was Wendy’s mother, Jeanine’s turn to handle all the breakfast duties. She hand mixed the cookie dough, reminding herself that they called these “biscuits” in the States.

A few minutes later, Gwen stumbled into the kitchen, and poured herself half a cup of coffee.

“Jeanine? Would you mind terribly if Nelson and I slept in late this morning? We have jet lag so bad. You all go on to church services, and we’ll stay here and catch up on some sleep. By the time you get back, I’m sure we’ll be up and awake. When are services over?”

Jeanine slipped the cookies into the hot oven and opened the refrigerator.

“We get out around eleven. George likes to socialize afterwards, so we’ll be back around noon. I’ll leave some breakfast out for you, so you sleep as long as you want, dear.”

Gwen drank down her coffee, gave Jeanine a big hug, and stumbled back to bed. Twenty minutes later, George and Wendy entered the kitchen and Jeanine started dishing out eggs and sausages. George dug in but Wendy just picked at her food. Then she moaned softly and dropped her fork. Her mother looked at her with concern.

“Mom? I’m having cramps again. They’re really bad this morning. I’ve been awake since five, and I can’t eat right now. Makes me nauseous.”

“Oh, you dear child! I used to have them so bad when I was your age. Get yourself back to bed, Wendy. There’s no sense you going to church in this condition.”

Her father gruffed, “Jeanine, there’s no sense in coddling her. They got an anteroom where she can hear the sermon if she can’t sit still, and I won’t have a child of mine…”

“George! That will be all! You have no sympathy for female problems. I’m over-ruling you on this one. Wendy stays home. Wendy, you take some aspirin and a hot bath first, then go to bed. If the cramps get too bad, you wake up your aunt Gwen, and she can drive you to the clinic in their car. You hear?”

Wendy said, “Yes, mother. Thank you.”

She got up and headed for the bathroom, and soaked in a hot tub for half an hour. Then it was off to bed. Until she heard the front door close, and the minivan start up and fade down the driveway to Chamomile Lane. She counted to a hundred, then threw back the covers and jumped out of bed, clad only in her robe. She stopped first in the living room and looked out the window, double-checking that the minivan was gone.

Wendy ran to the back of the house, her heart pounding with anticipation. She didn’t knock on the back bedroom door, just threw it open and jumped on the bed between Gwen and Nelson.

“They’re gone! Our plan worked! We’re alone!”

Gwen was still awake. “Wonderful, sweetheart! Come here!”

Wendy found herself tightly hugged by Gwen, her face covered by kisses, until their lips met and their tongues entwined in unbridled passion. Once again, the fire in her loins blazed up again, as she slipped her hands inside Gwen’s gown and found her aunt’s generous breasts. A hard nipple stabbed into the palm of her hand.

The deep tongue kiss went on for what seemed forever. Then Wendy became aware of other hands caressing her buttocks, then pulling aside her robe and stroking her bare ass, her thighs. Fingers slowly probed their way into her crotch and caressed the fine blonde hair that surrounded her vulva. She broke the kiss and rolled onto her back, her legs spreading, an invitation to Nelson’s sexual advances. She looked up into her uncle’s smiling face.

“Oh uncle Nelson! I feel so wicked and horny! I want to be your wicked slutty niece! I want to be your slutty whore!”

“Whatever happened to ‘wicked daddy’? Don’t you want to be my horny daughter any more?”

Gwen got her deep panting just barely under control, and met Nelson’s gaze with a purely carnal grin. “Being your horny daughter was a lovely fantasy, Nelson, but being your niece is reality. Being fucked by my actual uncle… and aunt… is so much hornier than any fantasy could be. Take me, uncle Nelson. I’m yours. Have your way with me.”

And then it was his tongue penetrating her mouth and his fingers penetrating her moist roiling cavern of sexual lust. She pressed herself against him and moaned loudly. She felt her aunt open up her robe and a warm mouth press against her large firm breast. A tongue roughly circled and rubbed her tender nipple, driving her insane with sexual need.

She thought to herself, oh my god, I’m going to do it! I’m not going to stop! Dear god, help me surrender my body to him! Let him fuck me!

All further thoughts were wiped from her mind by the first powerful wave of orgasm, as his big strong fingers probed deeply and savagely within her maidenhood. She felt her hymen tear and disappear. The pain was swept away by wave after wave of sexual climax.

Nelson found himself in a mind-bending state of erotic arousal, with his sixteen year old niece wrapped in his arms, begging for him to possess her in every possible way. He knew there would be no holding back now. He was going to commit incest with his darling little niece. He was going to violate her, sodomize her, and deflower her without any moral restraint, and this decision made his erect penis throb painfully.

Wendy writhed in one convulsion after another, surrendering herself to her uncle’s fingers which were spreading her pussy wider than it had ever been before, probing her G-spot. Her aunt’s fingers were massaging her erect clitoris and her tongue was doing wicked things to her breast, driving her relentlessly into one climax after another.

She thought, yes god, make me their slut! Make me their wicked whore!

Nelson said, “Get on your knees, Wendy, right here beside me.”

He scooted closer to the two women and stood up on his knees.

Gwen said, “Here’s your uncle’s cock, sweetheart. Let’s lick and suck his cock together.”

A thrill ran through the young girl at the prospect of doing something new, something even more outrageous than she had done before. She approached her uncle’s rigid cock and gently took his testicles in her hand. Gwen began kissing Nelson’s erection down one side of his shaft, Wendy started kissing the other side. Their lips kept meeting as they kissed, their tongues met. They lavished their sinful kisses up and down his shaft, and then took turns taking the cock into their mouths.

Wendy thought, oh my dear god, look at me! I’m such a fucking harlot, having sex with my uncle AND my aunt at the same time! This is SO perverted!

Nelson put his hands on their heads and guided their oral ministrations. Gwen grasped Wendy’s voluptuous breast in her hand and squeezed it softly. Nelson thrust his cock into their mouths in turn, fanning the flames of his own lust so high that precum began leaking out of his cock head. Wendy hungrily licked and swallowed it. They continued this tableau for several moments, coating his cock with their spittle, then Nelson gestured his wife to back away. He pulled Wendy’s head down and thrust his cock into her mouth, pressing his spongy cockhead against her tongue and the roof of her mouth.

“That’s it, Wendy, show me that you’re my little cock-sucking slut. You’re my whore now, Princess, my filthy dirty little cock-sucking whore. Suck it, baby. Worship my cock. Show uncle Nelson how much you lust for his nasty cock, Wendy.”

All the while, he held her head in his hands and fucked his cock in and out of her willing succubus lips. It was a dream come true for both of them, her being his submissive sex slave, submitting to his most depraved fantasy for incest and domination over his exquisitely lovely niece. She moaned and grunted with each thrust, tears welling up in her crystal blue eyes that never left her uncle’s face. Gwen had shifted behind Wendy, reached around her and was lustfully squeezing and mashing both her large firm breasts. Wendy’s fingers were busy between her own thighs.

Wendy’s groans got louder and louder around Nelson’s throbbing cock, until she finally climaxed yet again.

“That’s it, baby girl. Cum for your wicked uncle.”

Wendy begged them to stop so she could catch her breath again.

Nelson spoke lovingly, “Wendy dearest, I intend to fuck you now. Tell me now if you want to keep your virginity, because if you don’t, I’m going to take it. I want my cock inside you, Princess. There’s no danger of getting pregnant, so I intend to fill your cunt with my seed. It’s your call, Wendy.”

She blushed a deep shade of red and nodded vigorously.

“Oh yes, uncle Nelson! Oh god yes, fuck me! I want to feel your cock inside me!”

Gwen pulled Wendy and had her lay on her back, her legs spread wide, her knees up near her heaving breasts. Nelson crept forward on his knees and lifted her shapely hips in his big hands. Gwen reached over and grasped his dick, guiding it between the girl’s pussy lips.

Wendy gasped, “oh my god, yes! I want you so badly! I want you so deep inside me! Fuck my brains out!”

Wendy watched in erotic amazement as her uncle’s cockhead disappeared inside her. She felt a tremor of concern at the sheer size of his cock. It was well over seven inches long and grew to nearly two inches thick toward the base.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

But she knew the pain would be worth the experience of her first fuck.

Her first fuck. Her own uncle would be the first man to fuck her. She felt him push it inside her. She felt the friction of it sliding through her narrow cunt hole, spreading it wider and wider. It felt like nothing she had ever imagined.

Stretching. She felt her inner organs slowly stretching and being pushed aside. Nerve endings she didn’t even know she had were sparking, each spark sending a jolt of over-whelming sexual thrill to her brain. Her womb kept feeling fuller and more distended. Her pelvis felt like her hips were being forced apart, like a wedge being driven into a block of wood. Deep inside, her diaphragm was being shoved up against her lungs. She felt pleasure and shock and an incredible sense of violation that had her heart beating faster and faster.

Just when she thought she couldn’t take any more, her uncle’s cock was entirely inside her virgin vagina. She was totally impaled. Her uncle lowered her buttocks down to the pillow Gwen had tossed under her. He bent forward and over her as Gwen scooted backwards, allowing the girl to lie flat. Gwen got to the side and positioned the girl’s legs around her uncle’s waist. He continued to descend over her until his chest lightly pressed against her quivering breasts and he was supported on his elbow and one hand.

Wendy felt a surge of claustrophobia. She hadn’t expected this. Nelson was so much bigger than she, and was almost lying on top of her, his upper chest making it difficult for her to breath. She felt trapped, caged. She was helpless beneath him, a helplessness that made the experience only more intense! She couldn’t move or even resist! There was nothing to do but submit! She was going to get fucked!

The raw musky aroma of his naked flesh filled her nostrils. And then… he moved within her. Fireworks went off in Wendy’s brain. Gloriously intense fireworks. Nelson began not just fucking her, but taking possession of her. His enormous cock slid wetly in and out of her most intimate cavern, which had shrunk down like a second skin around his male organ. Every thrust squeezed the air out of her lungs and penetrated deep inside her frail tender body. And every thrust poured gasoline on the raging fire that was roaring within her genitals.

He was fucking her. Her uncle Nelson was copulating with her! She was being taken, wantonly used for his male lust! She thought, I’m fornicating! Oh my god, I’m fornicating! YES!!

In a swirling firestorm of lust and desire, Wendy felt like an ember of that fire, being tossed and tumbled in the wind of a raging typhoon. He was pounding into her with a steady rhythm, penetrating her innocence, violating her innocence, fucking her innocence, treating her like the cunt whore she was, using her as a sex toy to relieve himself into.

Her arousal ascended higher and higher, blown into the stratosphere by that typhoon, taking all control away from her, expunging her thoughts, and leaving her with only the white hot incandescence of her own unquenchable need. Where there should have been thoughts, there were only raw colors; where there should have been words, there was only a symphony of cries and raw guttural animal sounds and the squeaking of the bed.

The buttery lubrication of her vagina suddenly changed a moment after Nelson began emitting loud grunts. She felt a liquid warmth within her as all friction vanished. His thrusting picked up speed! He was cumming inside her! He was spewing his seed within her!

She managed to think, fill me up!... fill me!… fill me!…

Then a paroxysm of sexual climax wiped her mind, possessed her body, and disconnected her tattered soul, which sailed up into the endless vastness of a black velvet starscape. She was lost in that starscape, aware only of being pummeled and pounded and fucked – riding the tiger of her own incredible orgasms.

Wendy opened her eyes as she became aware of Gwen’s voice loudly grunting in a maelstrom of sexual frenzy. Wendy was lying on the side of the bed, which was rocking beneath her. She turned and saw her aunt on her knees and face. Her uncle was savagely fucking Gwen from behind, his thighs slapping against her buttocks like loud gunshots. Gwen was mouth-breathing in ragged gasps. She looked into Wendy’s face and their eyes locked. Wendy was overtaken with the beauty of the moment. She was witnessing her slutty aunt being brutally fucked with the same cock that had taken her to such exquisite heights...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Buddybear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors