Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Friends... Leads To Something More - Ch. 2

"My best friend admits she is attracted me. Finally! Chapter 2"

15
4 Comments 4
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Working on getting back into writing. I'd like to continue this series through their vacation."

Chapter 2

I open my eyes to bright sunlight streaming in the windows. Turning over in the bed, I smile when I see Meg's sleeping body. I reach out to touch her and draw my hand back; the thoughts of all that happened yesterday rush to the forefront of my mind.

Will there be any change in her mind? Was she lonely, bored, or just looking to see what it was like? Oh God, I hope she doesn't regret anything we did. Taking a deep breath, I quietly get out of bed and head to the bathroom, grabbing clothes and my phone, so I can quietly order room service before heading to the balcony to take in the beauty of the morning.

Before too long, I hear a knock at the door. I ask the valet to leave everything covered, hand him a tip and quietly close the door. Walking over to the bed, I lean down and kiss my best friend on her forehead, gently shaking her shoulder to wake her up.

"Good morning, beautiful," I say as she looks up at me. "I ordered breakfast so we can take our time deciding what we want to do today or even this week."

"Oh, thank goodness, I'm starving!" she exclaims as she jumps out of bed.

Meg walks over to the rolling table and starts taking lids off trays. With each one, she can't help but tell me what it is and how good it looks.

"Good enough to eat?" I slyly ask with a little grin.

"Oh yes, for sure!" she says without looking up from the food cart.

I move behind her, put my around her waist, kiss her shoulder, and say, "let's dig in. I'm hungry! I worked hard last night."

I feel her slightly tremble at those words and move away from her, picking up a plate and filling it with food. She does the same and stops only long enough to pull on a shirt and shorts. Making our way outside, we feast on our breakfast while looking out at the beautiful coastline.

"So, what would you like to do today, or do you have any ideas for the week? We can make a list and keep checking things off as we do them."

Meg shrugs her shoulders and grins at me around her bite of pineapple. "I have one idea," she says as she closes the distance between us, grabbing another piece of pineapple.

Before I can even react, the piece of pineapple is against my skin, trailing a little line of juice along my neck, to the top of my tank top, then up my neck, and she pops it into my mouth. I'm chewing on the juicy piece of fruit when she leans in, her lips and tongue following the path of pineapple juice. I can't help the moan that escapes my lips.

She grabs another piece of the fruit and does the same thing to the other side of my neck, pushing the pineapple further into my tank top. Holding my hands, she pulls my arms over my head, followed by the tank top. I raise an eyebrow at her. She keeps that silly grin on her face.

I didn't bother with a bra this morning, and she takes full advantage, rubbing the piece of juicy pineapple all over my hardening nipples. I close my eyes, enjoying this unexpected attention, but they fly back open when I feel her mouth on a nipple. Her mouth feels amazing as she tentatively swirls my nipple around her tongue.

She drops the pineapple back to the plate while her lips close around the nipple in her mouth. Her hands are cupping my breasts as she playfully moves from one nipple to the other. I"m spellbound watching her play. Meg moves up my body, kissing her way up until our mouths meet.

I can't hold back the passion that is running through me. As soon as our mouths meet, my hands are in her hair, pulling her face harder into mine. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, my mind shouts. I pull my lips from hers and sit back slightly.

"What's wrong?" she asks.

"Nothing, Meg, nothing at all. That was amazing. I'm just starving and need some time to catch my breath. I promise you nothing is wrong."

She moves back slightly and picks up her plate again. I can tell she is worried she did something wrong, so I squeeze her hand.

"Meg, there is nothing wrong. We have all sorts of time to have fun. I need to get some food so I can keep up." She smiles at that, and we start our list of things to do.

We finish breakfast, and as I finish writing all the to-do's on our list, Meg pushes one of my legs from under me onto the couch and the other onto the floor, moving so she is leaning against me. We read over the list together, adding a couple more things, and then I ask her what she wants to do.

"I'm pretty content right here, to be honest," she says.

"I hear that," I say, putting down the paper and moving my hands to her shoulders. I massage her gently while we both enjoy the moment's closeness and the sun's warmth.

After a while, we get up, and I head to the shower to get the rest of the sticky pineapple off.

We make our way to the pool with a perfect ocean view. I put my bag down and am just about to take off my coverup when Meg takes hers off first. The suit she was wearing, if it could even be called that, left so little to the imagination it had to be new. Meg never wore anything this revealing before.

She turns around and asks, "do you like it?"

Do I like it? Oh, hell yes, I do. I like it so much I want to tear it off of you and feast on that body that is barely concealed in that thin fabric. 

"Very much so. You look incredible, Meg."

"Good enough to eat?" she smirks at me. So she was listening this morning, I'll remember that!

"Careful, babe, or you won't spend one minute in the sun this trip, and I believe you had pool day on the list multiple times."

She rolls her eyes at me, adjusts her towel on her chair, and settles in. I pull my cover up off and hear her sharp intake of breath. I ignore her, fix my towel, and get comfy in the chair. I bought a suit that played to my curves perfectly. It was similar to what I had seen an actress wear, and it hugged me perfectly.

Wait till she sees what else I bought for this week! 

After a while, I flip over and put my book down. I notice Meg staring at me, and I ask her if everything is okay. 

EnchantressKellyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EnchantressKellyTS

"No, not it's not okay," she says.

"What's wrong?" I ask, sitting up.

"Me" is all she says. 

"What do you mean, "me"?" I ask, starting to feel a little worried. 

She turns towards me and grabs my hand. I see she is beginning to cry.  

Whoa, this isn't good. I tried hard not to push; this isn't regret, is it? Damn it, why did I have to have to be in love with my best friend? 

She finally starts talking, and before I know it, I'm crying too. 

"We have always had this perfect friendship. Besties! Joined at the hip! Your mom treated me like family; I know mine did the same for you. I've been hurt so many times I've lost track. You've been there each time to pick me back up and help me overcome each failed attempt at happiness, never left my side. You have been there every day, loving me, caring for me, watching me go out on date after date, and hearing my stories about far things went or didn't.

Through it all, you have loved and been in love with me. How blind can one person be? Why couldn't I see it before? I am so sorry, Becky. What hell I must have put you through. Can you ever forgive me for being so insensitive and blind?"

Taking a deep breath, "Meghan, of course, you are forgiven because there is nothing to forgive. You've never thought about having a relationship with a woman, so why would you ever think I was in love with you? Why would you think I'd hold that against you? Please stop thinking this way! No matter what happens, please know that I will always be here for you. That's what best friends do! And if you decide you want to date another guy, and that falls through, I will still be here for you. Don't you ever doubt that! I love you, and that will never change. Now enough of this. I'm going to get some drinks, and then we can get in the water."

After several hours at the pool, we are both hot, sunburnt, and ready for a break. We both make a beeline for the shower. Meg turns the water on and pulls her skimpy bikini top off, letting it land on the floor. She hooks her thumbs into the suit bottom and slowly slides that off. My eyes devour her. Should I pull her to me or wait for her to do it? 

She answers for me, reaching out and tugging on the one string holding my suit in place. Her eyes widen slightly as my tits spill out of the flimsy material. She caresses each breast and leans forward, letting her lips find my nipple. The moan that leaves my body is one I have never heard before. Hold it together, Becky. Keep moving things slow. She's never done this before. Come on, girl, keep it together!

Meg's mouth is torturing my nipples, kissing, licking, sucking, flicking, and biting each one.

I need her to stop before I explode! I push my swimsuit off and step towards the shower dragging her with me.  

Meghan barely lets the shower door close before getting back to sucking my nipples. It feels so damn good. Reaching down, I squeeze one of her. I will never tire of hearing her moan. Her hands move along my arms and breasts while her mouth continues to play.

I grab a washcloth, squeeze some out some body wash, and run it across her back. She takes the cloth from me. With one hand in the fabric and the other trailing behind it, she runs it along my neck, down one arm, across my collarbone, and down the other. She pulls it across my chest, pinching my hard nipples under the fabric. Her hands move down my body, and she drops to her knees. I lean against the wall for support as she pulls my leg up, washing my foot. She repeats with the other side.

My skin is on fire everywhere she touches me. Her hands slowly make their way up my calf to my thigh. She pushes at my legs, spreading them apart. When she drags the washcloth across my pussy, my whole body jerks in response. She does it again, then turns me around, washing my ass. She spreads my cheeks and tickles my little backdoor bud with her finger before moving up my back. Standing, she finishes turning me around once again to face her. She drops the washcloth and rinses her hands behind her in the shower spray. 

I need to kiss her, but it is my turn to wash her. I grab a new cloth and do the same to her as she did to me. Thankfully neither of us planned to wash our hair. 

Meg turns off the shower and grabs our towels. 

"What would you like to do this afternoon?" she asks as she dries off. 

"We could go back to that bar where we met Justin and have some drinks or go for massages and mani-pedis," I say, going over the list on the table.

"Oh, we could get the rental car and explore the island, stay in bed and explore each other, or go see what this resort offers. What do you want to do?"

Meg drops her towel and throws herself on the bed. "I like the exploring each other option," she coyly says. 

I don't even bother answering as I walk to the bed, spread her legs, and bury my face in her pussy. My tongue is relentless as I lick up and down her slit, swirling my tongue around her clit. Pushing her legs up higher, I take a long lick from the top of her ass crack to her clit. She trembles under me, and I do it again.

This time I move from her clit to her little brown bud and run my tongue in circles around it. She writhes on the bed, panting and moaning. I slip two fingers inside her dripping pussy. My mouth goes back to her clit as I gently press my pinky finger against her ass, slowly opening her. I push my pinky in, press on her g-spot, and flick her clit with my tongue. 

Meg's hips shoot off the bed, and she screams my name as her orgasm tears through her. I stop when she pushes her shaking body away from mine, physically unable to take anymore. 

Standing up, I pull up the covers and get into bed next to her. She rolls over, puts an arm and a leg over me with her head on my chest, and promptly falls asleep.

Published 
Written by janedoe19
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments