Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Friends... Leads To Something More - Ch. 1

"My best friend admits she is attracted me. Finally!"

21
7 Comments 7
17.9k Views 17.9k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Who in the world is texting me? I wonder, grabbing my phone from my back pocket. I had taken a much-needed day off work and was just coming home from the grocery store. I glance at the screen, the new iMessage from Meghan, my best friend. I open the message, and my mind goes into panic mode.

"Be there in ten. Need to talk."

My brain is in overdrive. I wonder if this is about work again or some new boyfriend or me. Not me I think, as I shake my head. She doesn't think about me the same way I think about her. Sigh.

I hear my front door open. As I put away the last of the groceries, I turn. Meghan is standing in the kitchen doorway and is one hot mess. Tears are spilling out of her beautiful blue eyes.

"Oh Meghan, what's wrong, babe?" I ask, pulling her into a hug.

"I got a text this morning. From Ben," she chokes out through tears.

"From Ben?"

I let go of her, grab her hand and move us over to the couch. My hand in hers as we sit down. "What happened?" I inquire. I know she won't start talking until I ask.

"He texted me this morning and said, oh here you read it," she says, pulling out her phone and shoving it at me.

"Meg, these past few months have been amazing, magical even. I never thought I would be doing this to you. Especially not this way, but I can't imagine looking into your eyes and doing this. I want us to break up. It isn't you; it's me. I have met someone else even though I wasn't even looking. I promise you that. Jessie and I connected in a way I didn't think possible. Besides, you deserve someone better than me. I could never treat you the way you deserve to be. I'm sorry things worked out this way. I wish you every happiness in life. You deserve that. Goodbye, my sugar bear. Ben."

"Oh Meg," I sigh, "I know this isn't the moment for 'I told you so's' but I told you so! He was never the right guy for you. Remember when you first met at the gym? You were all about this new hot guy, and you just couldn't help yourself with the way his ass looked in those gym shorts. That should have been your first clue. Well, he sure turned out to be an ass!"

She smiles a little, and I notice she isn't crying anymore. She looks up at me with those beautiful blue eyes of hers and asks, "When will I find the right guy, Beck? You sure he is out there? I'm so tired of all these losers that keep hurting me."

"Maybe you need to take a break from dating and just enjoy life for a bit. Spend some time with someone who knows you best and loves you dearly. Forget all about men for a little while."

"What are you suggesting?" she asks in all seriousness.

"Let's take a little vacation. Just you and me. Get your mind off Ben and every other prick that has ever hurt you. Let's just relax and forget all about this. When we come back, it will be like it never happened."

"You'd do that for me, really?" she squeals.

"Really," I say with a smile. This vacation may very well work out in my favor; I think to myself.

Yes, Meg knows I'm a lesbian. I tried to do the whole 'man thing' when I was younger, but I've always found myself attracted to the female form. Yeah, sex with a man feels good, but it was never as fulfilling. It has never made me wet like being with another woman does. Once I realized just how good it truly was, I never looked back.

Meg never looked at me differently for my choice. She did make it clear that it was something she would not ever be into, not her thing. She let me know that one night when she was a little drunk. I never brought it up again. She is my best friend and won't do anything to screw that up. As hard as it sometimes is, I have put my feelings for her aside.

Would I ever hope for more? Yes. Oh my god yes! I dream about it all the time, but that would be on her terms, not mine. Though I am not opposed to trying to better my odds at times, like this vacation idea. Maybe just maybe, my mind starts wandering. Thinking about sharing a hotel room, I can feel myself starting to get wet.

"Beck? Helloooo! Earth to Becky, where did your mind just go?" she asks, waving a hand in front of my face.

"Oh sorry," I stammer, trying to clear my head of the mental image of her naked in bed with me. "I was just thinking about how much fun it would be to get away from here. The ocean, the sun, warmth, half-naked people we don't know, I guess I got lost in the thought. Sorry!"

"The ocean huh." She looks at me with a funny look on her face. I can't figure out what she is implying, but I go with it.

"Yeah, the ocean. When and more importantly, where do you want to go?" I ask, pulling out my laptop to start looking at flights and hotels.

"Somewhere warm. Oh, and fun."

We start our research at Expedia looking for all the deals. One catches Meg's eye, and she tells me to click the link. I do, and we both instantly know where we are going. Hawaii. There is a major deal with a flight, hotel and rental car all bundled together. Ten days in paradise.

Meg ends up ordering pizza delivery as we plan out our trip. Our flights are in exactly two weeks. Perfect. We can both hit the tanning beds as well as do a little shopping. There is one store, in particular, I have to get to before we leave, just in case.

The day of the trip arrives. As we settle in for the long flight, Meg asks if I got all my shopping done. I shake my head yes. If I try to talk, I know I'll spill my guts. I don't want to give anything away. We put in our headphones as Meg gets her device hooked up for us to watch a movie.

After a thankfully uneventful flight and cab ride, we finally get checked into our hotel. Walking through the door to the room, I am stunned. The room itself is breathtaking. A huge Jacuzzi tub in the corner, large glass-walled shower with room for two in the oversized bathroom, and a monster king bed.

What takes my breath away is the view. Our room is on the top floor. We have a balcony that wraps the corner with an amazing view of the island, ocean, and sunset. As I stand there transfixed by the beauty of the moment, Meg walks up behind me and puts her arms around me.

"Thank you," she whispers.

"Whatever for," I ask, somewhat perplexed.

"For getting me away and into this beauty," she says, "and also for being my best friend." She kisses my back as she says this and I can't stop the little shudder that passes through my body. It's not the first time she has kissed me. We've kissed before, never on the lips, but this was something different. I pull away from her just enough to turn around in her arms.

"Meg, you don't need to thank me for being your best friend. You make it very easy, babe, but since you already did I get to do the same. Thank you, Meghan, for being my best friend and for coming here with me." I kiss her on the cheek. She looks at me with that same funny look on her face, the same one I saw the same night we had planned this trip. It's bothering me that I can't figure it out, but again I let it go.

"Let's get unpacked," I suggest, breaking the hug since I'm not sure what exactly is going on.

We spend the next half hour unloading our suitcases and organizing the bathroom. Meg's stomach growls and we both realize we are hungry so off we go to find food.

We find a cute little restaurant and decide to sit at the bar. The bartender walks over, introduces himself, Justin, and takes our drink orders. Cosmo for Meg. I order a local beer. Justin comes back with our drinks and starts up a typical tourist/bartender conversation. How long we are here, where we are from, are we here for any particular reason? We answer all the questions. Meg tells him we are here to relax and forget about life and just to have fun. In between his other customers, he keeps coming back and telling us about cool places to see or things to do while we are there. He drops off our check, telling us he works at the restaurant every night and would love for us to come back again before we leave for home. We both promise we will. The food was good, and the company was even better.

When we get back up in our room, the first thing I do is open the balcony doors, letting in the salty air and sound of the ocean. I sit down on one of the small couches on our balcony, putting my feet up on the railing, and yell for Meg to come outside and sit with me.

She comes out and goes to sit in one of the other chairs. I pat the seat next to me, she smiles and sits down putting her feet on the railing too. We start to talk about work, home, and life. She turns, putting one leg underneath her body, moving slightly closer to me.

"I have a serious question for you, Becky," she says, with a look on her face and in her eyes that tell me she is uncomfortable, but she is going to push on regardless.

"Shoot," I say, trying to lighten the moment. I know that whatever Meg is going to ask, it has been on her mind for a while. I will need to keep that in mind when I answer her.

"You promise not to get mad at me or even laugh at me?" she asks quietly, barely even looking at me.

"Yes, of course, I promise."

Reaching out, I put my hand under her chin, pushing it up until she is looking at me.

"What's up? What's going on Meg?"

She takes a deep breath, and the words just tumble from her.

"I don't know how to ask this, or why I am asking, or what I am looking for, but," she hesitates.

"But," I prod, not moving my hand from her chin, forcing her to look at me.

"But, I want to know, no, need to know, and I'm sorry for prying, but really, I need to know," she pauses for a breath then spits out, "what is it like to be with a woman?"

I hear my intake of breath as my hand drops from her chin. I'm beyond stunned. Meg had made it quite clear she would never be interested in this subject. Here she is, in all seriousness, asking me this. I'm too shocked to speak. I need a moment to compose myself.

She looks at me, gets all shy again, and looks away from me, blushing.

"You don't have to tell me, Becky, not if you don't want to," she says, still not looking at me and blushing even deeper red.

"It's not that. Meg, you've made it pretty clear in the past that you never wanted to know about this part of my life. You just surprised me. That's all. I'll be happy to try to explain it to you."

She looks back up at me with a small, shy smile, and I know I have her attention.

"Well," I begin "the basics are all the same as with a man. You talk, you date, hold hands, hug, and kiss. That's where things begin to change, though. The way a man kisses and a woman kisses are almost opposite. A man kisses with lust on his lips and in his mind. A woman kisses with lust as well, but she is also more tender. A woman knows how she likes to be kissed and touched. So, being with another woman in a sexual way is almost an extension of yourself. When a man touches a woman's body, he has a tendency to be grabby and a bit rough because that's how was made. He doesn't have the same parts, so he doesn't know how it feels. A woman, on the other hand, knows how she likes to be caressed, played with, and teased. So it is easy to duplicate that with another woman's body. Does that make any sense?"

"Yes, it does," she whispers.

I don't say anything for a few minutes, afraid to push too far. I can't take the silence anymore and have to know.

"Why are you asking, Meg?"

Her face flushes even deeper red. She mumbles something about just wondering. Again, I get my hand under her chin and bring her eyes up to mine. I refuse to let her get away without saying more.

"Come on Meg; it's me. You know we can talk about anything. Why are you asking? Come on babe, talk to me." I gently prod trying to get her to say something. Anything.

She lowers her eyes even though I'm still holding her chin up. "I was honestly just wondering, Beck."

"I'm not buying it, Meg. You never wanted to know, but now you do. Why the change? Why the curiosity? Why now? Did you have too much to drink?"

"No, not too much. I only had two." Her eyes fly up from her hands to lock on mine."You know me better than that. I honestly am curious and want to know."

"Why? What has you curious? Why do you want to know? Tell me. I need to hear why." I plead with her. My eyes never leave hers.

She takes a deep breath and very quietly begins to talk.

"I want to know because of how I feel when you touch me. I want to know because of how it feels when I touch you. I want to know because I can finally admit I am attracted to my best friend. I want to know because the last few weeks when we have hugged or touched my body has responded in ways I thought it would only respond to a man. I want to know, but I am also scared. Scared to chase away or dramatically change our friendship. I'm scared because I think I'm in love with you."

Her last sentence was so quiet; I moved closer to hear what she was saying. I sat there completely stunned, blindsided.

Meghan looked out at the ocean with tears in her eyes.

"Please say something, Becky."

"What do you want me to say, Meg? My best friend just told me that she is attracted to me, possibly in love with me, her body responds to my touch, and yet she doesn't want this to change our friendship."

"I thought maybe you felt the same way. At least, that's what I was hoping. I didn't want to tell you. I didn't want to say anything. When I walked out here tonight, all I wanted was to walk up behind you and put my arms around you. I know that wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary for us, but I wanted to kiss you. I can't hide or push away these feelings running wild through me. I'm not going to try to hide anything from you any longer. I can't."

Tears were spilling out of her eyes as she was talking. My head is reeling. I'm in shock. How in the hell do I reply to her?

"Please say something, Beck. Anything. Please. I need to know how you feel. I will understand if you want to forget this conversation happened. I can try to bury the way I feel, just tell me how you feel. Please."

"Oh, Meg! Do you want to know how I feel? Honestly?"

"Yes, I do. Please, I need to know. You owe me that much with everything I just told you."

I move slightly on the couch, closing the distance between us. My hands cup Meg's sweet face, and I lean towards her. Her eyes close as my lips find hers. I kiss her softly, drawing the kiss out for as long as possible. As I pull back from her, I drop my hands, and she opens her tear-filled eyes.

"Meg, why are you crying?"

"Oh, Becky, you do care about me, don't you?"

"Yes, Meg, I do care about you. I love you. I have been in love with you for years, but I've always kept it hidden away. After all, you are my best friend, and I wasn't going to ruin that. What you said earlier about feeling something every time we have hugged or touched, that's been there for a long time for me. I never expected this. I know that took a lot to tell me all you did. I am sorry I had to push you to talk, but I need to know what's going on in that pretty little head of yours."

"All this time and I never knew how you felt. How blind am I? I'm so sorry, Becky. Wait, you said you love me?"

"Yes, Meg. I love you. No need to apologize. In fact, I would prefer if you would stop talking."

"Why?"

"So I can do this again," I say, my lips finding hers again.

This time, after a moment of hesitation, she returns the kiss. One of my hands moves to the back of her head, cradling it, while we continue to kiss. Her kisses are soft and seeking. I'm leading but letting this move at her pace. My other hand comes up to her cheek, cradling her head again. I kiss her a little more firmly, but still, let her set the pace. My body is screaming with desire, but I know this needs to move slowly. At least this first time.

Meg pulls slightly away from me. Her breathing was quick, her chest rising and falling rapidly. As she catches her breath, I need to ask her one more question. I'm not sure I will like her answer, but I have no choice.

"I need to ask you something, Meg."

"Anything," she replies.

"Are you looking for something to come out of this? I know everything you told me a little bit ago, but I need to know. Do you want to try out this being with a woman thing? Just wanting to kiss, a little make-out session, just curious what it's like, or are you looking for something else, something more?"

"More," she whispers, breathless. "Much more. I want you and everything that comes along with you. That is if you are willing to have me."

Instead of answering, I kiss her hard on the lips. My tongue, finding her mouth slightly open, slips inside to play with hers. I hear a soft moan from the back of her throat. That is all the encouragement I need. I push my body forward. She is out of room on the couch. She moves her leg out from underneath her, and I move it to my side. Her legs are on either side of my body. I keep pushing until her back is against the couch.

I smile when I feel her arms wrap around me, pulling me down onto her. My left-hand moves to her breast. I can feel her sweet little nipple poking out under the fabric of her shirt. I give it a slight squeeze, and the response from her is instant. She moans. Her hips buck up into me. I do it again, loving the sound of her moaning under me. We kiss a little longer, I move off her and sit back on the edge of the couch. She opens her eyes, and in them, I can read the question of why did I move.

I stand up, pulling her up too, wordlessly leading her back into our room. We pass by the bed and into the bathroom. I let go of her and turn on the shower.

Time to focus my attention on her. Putting one hand around her waist and the other on her shoulder, I pull her body to mine. I kiss her once, twice, then move my kisses over her cheek to her neck. Very softly I kiss all the way down her neck, then move my lips to the other side. She trembles slightly in my arms.

I grab hold of the bottom of her t-shirt as I kiss the last spot on her neck. I break the kiss and pull her shirt over her head, tossing it on the floor. Her bra is the next thing that hits the floor. Instinctively, she tries to cover herself. I pull her hands away from her body.

"No, Meg. Do not hide from me. You are beautiful. Your body is beautiful. I've seen it before, and you have an amazing body, love."

She opens her mouth to speak, but I cover her mouth with my own. We can feel the heat from the shower starting to fill the bathroom. I let go of Meghan long enough to adjust the water temperature then I'm back to kissing her. My kisses start with her lips, move to her neck and then my kisses move down her chest. Her magnificent 34-DD breasts are right in my face. I can't help the moan that escapes my lips.

I kiss her right breast, all the way around it, slowly moving my lips toward her nipple. Finally, I feel it under my tongue. My tongue swirls around it, I pull it into my mouth, gently sucking on it. Meg moans uncontrollably now.

I bet I can get her to cum from just this; I think to myself. My mouth moves to her other breast, repeating the way I kissed the other one. I push both of her breasts together, sucking on both nipples at the same time. I begin to softly flick, bite and tease her stiff pink nipples, rolling them around my tongue.

Her fingers dig into my arms, and she starts whispering, "Oh, God."

I suck harder, bite just a little firmer, and she loses it.

"Oh, my God! Yes, I'm cumming! Oh! Oh! OH! OHHH!"

I don't stop sucking until she has come back down from her orgasm. Very gently, I kiss both breasts one last time then pull my shirt over my head, take off my bra and remove my shorts. I'm not wearing any panties. I undo the buttons on her shorts. I push the shorts down and off her body. Her deep blue bikini panties look so cute against her light skin. Pulling them down her body, I fall to my knees.

I don't dare focus on the lightly colored trimmed hair barely covering her sex, even though it is right in front of me. She steps out of her panties, and I stand up, not daring to look at her pussy. I know that once I do, I will have no control over myself. I want to make this last for her.

I want Meg to feel what it is like to have a real lover. Not just a fuck, then walk away. I know she has had a few guys, so sex is not new to her. I also know not one of those guys could ever make love to her as I can.

I move us into the shower. Meg hesitantly puts her arms around my neck, pulling my head towards hers. She kisses me, not the soft playful kisses from before. This time, her kisses are hungry and insistent, needy. Her kisses get more firm; she is letting go and giving in to what she is feeling.

She drops her hands drop from my neck, running them down my body. I move my hands in time with hers, exploring her beautiful body, feeling every inch of skin I can. I try to make this about her timing, but I can't control my hands. They move down her back to her ass, grabbing her cheeks, pulling her body into mine. Turning her around, so her back is against the glass wall, I move one hand from her ass and onto her stomach. Her muscles tense as my fingers gently brush the skin, tickling her.

I never let my hand stop moving. Painstakingly slow, I inch my way down her stomach, past her belly button. I can feel the hair she has under my fingers. My index finger passes over her clit; her body shudders as she gasps. I don't stop there. I need to feel how wet she is.

My finger slides along her slit feeling her wetness. I need more. Slowly I push one finger inside her. She has her back pressed against the shower wall. Both hands pressed against it, holding her up. She is panting, her chest heaving. I push my finger all the way inside her, leaving it in for a moment before pulling it back out. Again, I push one finger in her then pull it all the way back out. One last time, in goes my finger, I curl it slightly and rub that little spot inside her. When I pull my finger out, this time, I bring it up to my lips.

"Meghan."

She opens her eyes just as I push my finger, wet with her juices, into my mouth. When I can no longer taste her, I slide my finger back into her pussy. This time, when I bring it back up, I spread some of the juice on my lips.

"See how good you taste," I say, my lips meeting hers.

We moan and the kisses get deeper, each one getting more passionate than the last. My mouth glued to Meg's, I move my fingers to her pussy, pushing two fingers deep into her and curling them at just the right spot. Her knees buckle, I had anticipated this and my arm was already around her waist. She pulls her mouth off mine, panting hard into my neck.

"Oh god, Becky. Yes! Oh, my god! That feels amazing."

I feel her inner body trembling. It won't take much more to push her over the edge. I move my hand slightly, and my thumb brushes her clit while my fingers keep sliding over that spot inside her. That is all she needs.

She screams my name, her head thrashing back and forth against the shower wall, as her orgasm washes over her. I continue to move just my fingers, prolonging her orgasm until she is begging me to stop. Very gently I pull my fingers out of her and up to my lips, sucking every bit of her juice off them. She pulls my head to hers, kissing me, so she can taste herself on my lips again.

Moving her away from the wall and under the water, I grab a washcloth and soap. Taking my time, I wash her body from head to toe. When I finish, I shampoo and condition her hair, massaging her scalp. I'm about to start on my body when she takes the towel out of my hand. I close my eyes. How did I get so lucky, I wonder. Meghan. Here with me, washing my body. I've made her cum twice.

A huge smile spreads across my face as I think that this is only our first night here.

We finish in the shower, wrap up in towels and lay down on the bed. I grab the remote and start scanning for movies. There isn't anything on so we end up turning the TV off.

Moving closer to me, we roll over facing each other. Bringing my fingers up to Meg's face, I softly caress her cheek.

"Meg, I don't want to rush things. I know what you said earlier, about how you care for me, but we need to take this slow. Things are going to be easy while we are here, but once we get back home, things are going to change and could get difficult. For now, let's just enjoy being here and with each other. I don't plan to hold you to anything once when we get back. Let's just see how things work out."

"I don't understand, Becky. Why do things have to change? I meant what I said earlier, I'm willing to be yours if you are willing to have me."

I don't answer, instead, I kiss her, a deep passion-filled, extremely soft, slow kiss that leaves us both panting. I put an arm around her, pulling her as close to me as possible. I slowly undo her towel, letting it fall from her body. She moves slightly and I pull it out from under her. I pull mine off, dropping them both to the floor.

"Let's get some sleep, babe," I say with a yawn.

We fall asleep listening to the sound of the ocean, cuddled in each other's arms.

EmilyJons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyJons

Published 
Written by janedoe19
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments