Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Helping Hand Part 2 - The Date

"Trish has other plans for dessert."

29
17 Comments 17
17.5k Views 17.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Leaving Trish in her pool, the walk across the street to my house seems as though I am floating on air.

My two brothers and Marty are not going to be back from their round of golf at the Tilted Rock Country Club for another hour at least.

Entering the house, the phone is ringing… ring, ring, ring.

“Hello, Luke?”

“Hi Mom, what’s up?”

“I have been trying to get a hold of you, where have you been?”

“Over at Marty’s, Trish invited me over for a swim.”

“That’s nice dear, did you have a good time.”

“Yes, Mom.”

“Well the reason I am calling, is that your father and I will be home in an hour. We invited Marty’s family up to the lake and we will all be leaving by five pm. I called your brothers and told them.”

“I can’t go until tomorrow, mom.”

“Why, Luke?”

“I have a date tonight with Trish, and tomorrow I have four lawns to cut. I could drive up after I mow the lawns.”

“You have a date?" Mom says, sounding happy. “Let me talk to your father, I am sure it will be alright.”

“Okay, mom, see you soon.”

No sooner than I hang up, the phone rings again… ring, ring.

“Luke.”

“Hi, Trish.”

“Did you talk with your parents, Luke?”

“Yeah, Mom called.”

“So did my Mom, what did you tell your mom?”

“That I have a date with you tonight, Trish and that I have four lawns to cut tomorrow. I also told her that I would drive up after I finish mowing. What did you say to your Mom?”

“Luke, I told her about our date and that I would drive up tomorrow.”

“I’m sure everything will be okay, when everyone gets home. I’ll see you at seven, Trish.”

“Okay, Luke, see you at seven.”

After hanging up, I go to my bedroom and get ready for our date. Removing my clothes, I notice that there is a little stubble around my cock and scrotum. Grabbing the shaving cream and razor, I go to the shower and turn on the taps. Standing under the warm water, I can’t help but think of how beautiful Trish looked.

“Mmm,” I moan, at the beautiful image in my head.

Though it is tempting to jack off at this pleasant thought, I resist and shave myself instead. After showering, I pick out a pair of gray pleated slacks and a long-sleeved white dress shirt, along with a gray pinstripe tie. After putting on a pair of gray socks, the black dress shoes are last.

While dressing, I hear my two younger brothers Pete and Steve milling about in the kitchen. Looking at my reflection in the mirror and making a few adjustments, I go downstairs. Just as I enter the kitchen, Mom and Dad come in.

"Okay Luke, I understand you have a date tonight and....”

Before Dad can finish, Pete blurts out, "You have a date, Luke? It's about time, old man."

Pete and Steve sit there in shock, as this is my first date ever.

"Okay Pete, that's enough of that."

"As I was saying, you have a date and tomorrow, some lawns to cut."

"Yes sir, that is right."

"Well, I hope you have a nice evening and we will see you tomorrow at the lake. Now you two, go pack and be ready in twenty minutes."

"Thanks, Dad." I say, as I take a seat.

"Just be careful driving up with, Trish," Dad says, as he goes to pack.

"Oh crap, your date is Trish? Marty is in for a shock!" Steve says, getting up from the table.

"Don't listen to Steve, it will be fine," Mom says, looking at my brothers.

"Get going you two, fifteen minutes before we leave," Dad says, as he goes to get ready.

I am left alone as everyone gets ready to go. I take a Diet Pepsi from the fridge and go to the living room. Sitting down, I turn on the TV and watch a movie. Soon everyone is set to go, I say my goodbyes and off they go, followed by Marty and his parents.

Returning to my movie, I notice there is one hour left before I go to Trish's. As the hour dwindles, I am getting nervous and before I know it, it's time.

I walk across to Trish’s house. Reaching the top of the steps, I ring the doorbell and Trish opens the door. She looks stunning, standing there in her little black dress. She is wearing tear-drop diamond earrings and a matching pendant nestled nicely in the top of her cleavage.

“Hi Luke, ready to go?”

“Yes, Trish.”

Taking my arm, the two of us walk over to Trish’s red 2016 Mazda Miata MX-5 convertible. I open the driver’s door, Trish slips into the seat and the hem of her dress slides up past mid-thigh. She catches me looking even though I take a quick glance, Helen just smiles and says, “Get in.”

Walking around to the passenger side, I slip into my seat and Trish puts the top down so we can enjoy the cool night air. She puts the car in drive and off we go.

“Trish, you look stunning."

“Thank you, Luke, you look very handsome.”

“Thank you, Trish.”

“Where are we going?” I say, looking at Trish.

“In the city, to the “Rooftop,” Trish replies, keeping her eyes on the road.

“I am happy that we discovered our crush on each other. This afternoon was wonderful, but we need to talk about what comes next, Luke.”

“Well, first off Trish, what took place was something I never expected.”

“I did not plan it Luke, but when we admitted our crushes for one another…”

“I know, Trish.”

“Good, now let's talk, Luke. I believe in a monogamous relationship.”

“Though I have never been in a relationship, I strongly believe in a monogamous one also, Trish.”

“What about my best friend and your brother, Trish?”

“Don’t worry Luke, he is fine with this.”

“Good, now let’s enjoy the evening, Trish."

The rest of the drive is spent with small talk and me, taking glances of Trish’s long legs. By the time we arrive at the hotel’s parking lot where the restaurant is located, Trish looks down and smiles. I look in her direction and we both notice the bulge in my slacks.

“Oohh, I can’t wait for dessert, Luke,” Trish says, as her hand rubs the bulge through my slacks.

Removing her hand, she takes mine and presses it on her breast. I lean over and kiss her ear, sucking on her earlobe.

Trish whispers, “Oh Luke, I really can’t wait for dessert.”

Stopping, I exit the car and walk over to the driver's side. Opening the door, I take Trish’s hand and help her out of the car. Slipping out from her seat, I notice the hem of her dress glides up her thigh. Trish straightens herself as I close the door.

Walking hand in hand, we enter the hotel lobby and head to the elevator. As we wait, I reach back, placing my hand on Trish’s waist, and kiss her on the cheek. My hand slides down to her firm derrière as she turns and kisses me.

When the elevator door opens, I give Trish a quick slap on her ass as we step inside. It is just the two of us and Trish turns, kissing me as I press her back against the wall and my hands pull Trish’s dress up to her waist.

“Oh God Luke, make me come,” She hisses, as my finger pulls aside her thong.

We passionately kiss, our tongues entwined in an erotic dance. My fingers slide along her moist slit.

“Oh God, yes,” Trish moans, as my finger rubs her clit.

“Faster!” she moans into my mouth as our kiss grows more passionate.

Stopping at one floor, the door opens and we glance over to see an older couple standing there. They watch us as the door closes, deciding to wait for the next elevator. A few more stops, but there is no one waiting, when the door opens.

Just before our stop, Trish comes and I slip my fingers from her clit. The door opens just as Trish finishes straightening her dress. The two of us step from the elevator and check in with the maitre d'.

“Your table is ready, if you will follow me.”

We are escorted to our booth and I slide in first followed by Trish. Our waitress arrives and takes our drink orders, two cokes as neither of us is twenty-one. When she leaves, I raise my finger to my lips and lick Trish’s juice from it. She takes my hand, guiding my finger to her mouth and licks it clean.

“What do you think of your first taste, Luke?”

“It’s delicious, you are delicious, Trish.”

“There is more to come and I can’t wait to taste your cream, Luke,” Trish says, seductively licking her lips.

Our waitress returns as we are looking over the menu.

“Are you ready to order?” she asks, refilling our glasses.

“Yes, we are,” Trish says, as her foot rubs against my leg.

The waitress leaves and Trish looks at me.

“Luke, I want us to always be honest with each other.”

Looking into Trish’s eyes, I tell her, “I have and will always be honest with you, Trish.”

“Good to hear, Luke.”

During dinner, Trish slips a hand under the tablecloth and runs her fingernails along the bulge in my trousers. I in turn slip a hand under the table cloth, sliding my hand along Trish’s thigh up to her thong-covered mound.

“Trish, we need to stop or I will come right here. I want to wait until we go back to my house.”

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

“Good idea, Luke. I would not want to waste any dessert. Let’s eat and go back to your house.”

When dinner is over, Trish pays the tab and we walk to the elevator. The older couple, (I would guess in their late sixties) we saw on our way up, were there waiting. When the elevator doors opened, they looked at us and we told them we would catch the next one. As they entered the elevator, the man gave us a wink as he wrapped his arms around his wife from behind.

The two of us gave a knowing smile as the door closed. The next elevator arrived, and when the doors opened, there was a middle-aged couple inside and we stepped in. They rode down to the lobby floor with us, and when the doors opened, Trish and I literally dashed out to the car.

Once at the car, I take Trish in my arms, and we kiss as my hands squeeze her breasts and slide along her mound. Trish is scraping her nails along the bulge in my pants and we moan out as our kiss intensifies.

After several minutes of making out, Trish says, “Get in the car, and let’s get to your house fast.

I open the driver’s door for Trish, and I scurry around to the passenger side and get in

We arrive at my house in record time and dash inside, heading straight to my bedroom.

Standing next to my bed, Trish kisses me as she removes my tie and then wraps it around my eyes. Once secured, she slowly unbuttons my shirt, kissing and biting my exposed skin. Her teeth scrape over my hardening nipples as her delicate hands undo my belt and zipper.

Tugging at my trousers, Trish pulls them down along with my boxers as she goes down on her knees. She removes my shoes and then my socks. Her warm breath flows from the tip of my growing erection, down to my scrotum.

“Oohh,” I sigh, as Trish takes the head in her mouth.

Swirling her tongue over and around the mushroom head, Trish rolls my ball sac in her hand. Slowly, her mouth slides down my hard shaft, her tongue swirling as inch by inch slips deeper into her mouth.

“Oh God, Trish,” I moan out, as my fingers curl themselves around the soft strands of her hair.

I feel my cock slide down Trish’s throat as her hands reach around, and her fingers squeeze my back cheeks. Her mouth touches the base of my cock and I groan out…

“Oh, Gaawwdd!"

Trish sucks my cock as her mouth slides back and forth along the pulsating shaft. The feeling of her finger pressing against my rosebud as she licks then sucks my cock is overwhelming and I moan out…

“I’M CUMMING!”

Trish keeps my cock in her mouth, and I feel the first load erupt from my throbbing hard-on and spray the back of her throat with my seed. The next release fills her mouth, and I can feel her swallowing all that I give her.

“Mmm, mmm, mmm.” Trish moans, as my cock empties two more loads down her throat.

Slipping her mouth from my cock, Trish stands and removes the tie from my eyes. Smiling, Trish stands and I wrap my arms around her waist. I kiss her passionately, our tongues dance together and I can taste myself as our kiss intensifies.

Turning, so Trish’s back is facing the bed, I step back and watch as her hands disappear under her dress. Pulling a black lace thong down her long slender legs, Trish lets it drop around her ankles and a soft gasp escapes my lips. Trish picks the thong up, and holds the damp thong over my nose and mouth.

“Mmm, mmm.” I moan, breathing in her sweet scent and tasting her love juice as I lick her damp thong.

Trish removes the thong from my face, and I gently push her back on the bed. Removing her shoes, I slowly run my hands along her black nylons as she parts her legs. I pull her dress up, revealing the tops of Trish’s thigh-high stockings.

“Mmm, mmm,” Trish moans, her body undulating under my touch.

My hands move to the V where her legs meet her body, and I slide my thumbs along the sides of her labia. As I move my thumbs up and down, I touch my tongue at the base of Trish’s vagina.

Using my fingertips, I gently pinch Trish's labia together and kiss them. Her aroma fills my nostrils the longer I kiss those delicate lips.

"Oohh don't stop, Luke."

No longer able to resist, I press my nose gently between Trish's swollen labia and slip my tongue in the wetness of her vagina. Moving my nose and tongue in small circles, Trish pushes herself against my face as my tongue goes deeper into her womanhood. I tease Trish, swirling my tongue fast and then slow.

“Oh God Luke. I need to come!”

I slip my tongue from her slit and kiss her swollen labia, nibbling and sucking her stiff clit.

“Please Luke, don’t stop!”

I kiss my way up to her navel, alternating between licking and sucking Trish’s innie.

“Oohh Luke, please!”

I kiss my way back down and take Trish’s clit between my lips, as I slip two fingers into her slit.

“Aarrgghh, make me come, Luke!”

No longer teasing Trish, I thrust my fingers faster and suck her clit harder. Trish is beside herself, thrashing about and grabbing a hold of the bed sheet as her orgasm takes over.

“OH MY GOD!” Trish screams out, arching her back, her breasts thrusting upward.

I drink up her love juice and firmly press my tongue against Trish’s throbbing clit. When Trish has come down from her orgasm, I move my tongue from her clit and kiss my way up to her waiting mouth. Trish and I share a soft, loving kiss as I lay on my side next to her.

“Luke, where did you learn that?”

“I didn’t Trish, it just came to me.”

“That was amazing for your first time, Luke!”

Trish pushes me on my back, “Are you ready?”

“Yes, Trish.”

Still wearing her dress, Trish straddles my hips, and I feel her wet slit on my erect cock as she rocks back and forth along its length.

“Trish, you are beautiful,” I say, drinking every curve of her body as she slips her dress over her head and tossing it to the side.

I reach up and unhook the front clasp of her black lace bra, watching her full breasts come into view. Tossing the bra off to the side, Trish raises herself up as I wrap my hand around my stiff cock. I hold the stiff cock upright, and Trish lowers herself, letting the cock head slowly part her swollen labia.

“Wait Trish, what about protection?”

“It’s okay Luke, I’m on the pill.”

She slowly takes the entire length of my cock in her pussy. Trish looks at me and smiles as her pussy squeezes around my shaft.

“Oh God, Trish.”

Trish starts moving up and down, squeezing my cock as I reach up and roll her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

“Aahh, Luke, pinch them.”

I pinch Trish’s nipples hard enough to have her scream as her hands press on my chest. Trish continues to ride me, and I release my hold on her nipples, giving them a slight pull.

“Oohh, do that again, Luke.” Trish moans out.

I pull her nipples again, watching her breasts bounce as she slides faster along my cock.

“God, Trish, I’m cumming!”

“Luke, I’m cumming!”

My cock pulses, sending load after load into Trish’s pussy. The two of us feel each load splash against the fleshy walls of her slit. Trish collapses on top of me, my cock buried deep inside her.

“Mmm, that was amazing, Luke,” Trish whispers as I hold her in my arms.

“More than amazing, Trish.”

The two of us feel our hearts beating as we tenderly kiss. I roll to one side, my arms still around Trish. My cock slips out from Trish’s pussy as we hold each other and look into one another’s eyes before drifting off to sleep.

 

-oOo-

 

The next morning, I awoke to see Trish is gone. I get up, throw on my boxers and notice Trish’s dress and undergarments are still here. Walking into the kitchen, there is Trish is wearing my white dress shirt and frying bacon along with eggs.

“Good morning, Trish,” I say, putting my arms around her from behind.

“Good morning, Luke. Thought you may like breakfast before going to mow those four lawns.”

“Thanks, I’m famished,” I say, then kiss her cheek.

“I wonder why, mister,” Trish says, giggling. “Now go sit, breakfast is ready.”

We eat breakfast and decide that we will drive up to the lake in her car. I help clean the dishes and then go get dressed. Trish walks across to her house, and I gather up my equipment.

By noon, I am done with my work and go take a quick shower. Once I am packed, I head over to Trish’s and we load her car.

“You drive, Luke,” Trish says, tossing me the keys.

The two of us head off into the unknown, happy that we are together.

 

Epilogue: Trish and Luke’s relationship flourished, they fell deeply in love and dated all through college. They decided to marry after Luke graduated and landed a job teaching high school physical education. Trish graduated two years earlier and found a job with a software company that develops antivirus programs.

 

 

**

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

 

Copyright 2016. All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise. Without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments