Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Helping Hand - Part 1

"Luke is invited over for a swim and gets an unexpected surprise."

41
23 Comments 23
26.5k Views 26.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

My best friend Marty invited myself and my two brothers for a round of golf at the Tilted Rock Country Club where his dad is a member. I declined, saying I had several lawns to cut this morning. To earn some money, I was able to get seven homeowners in the neighborhood to let me cut their grass and maintain their gardens.

After finishing my third lawn, I went home to take a shower. As I started up the stairs, the phone rang.

"Ring."

"Ring."

"Ring."

I managed to pick the receiver up at the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Luke."

"Oh, hi Trish."

Trish is Marty's nineteen-year-old sister, home from college for the summer.

"What's the matter? You sound as if you were expecting someone else."

"No Trish, I was on my way to take a shower."

"Well, come over afterward and join me in the pool."

"I'll be there in ten."

"Okay, see you then."

Hanging up the receiver, I ran upstairs and nearly ripped the clothes from my body. Turning on the water, I stood under the warm spray and pictured Trish in her bikini. Taking the soap, I lathered up my torso and felt my cock getting hard as I pictured Trish, the girl who has my heart and does not even know it. Holding back the urge to jack off, I finished my shower, dried off and slipped on my swim trunks.

Before leaving the house, I grabbed a beach towel and headed across the street. Opening the gate to Trish's backyard, I quickly checked to make sure the bulge in my trunks was not obvious. She is standing near the pool, and as I walked over to her, she struck a pose.

"Hi Luke, I'm glad you could come over."

"Hi Trish, thanks for invi..."

She heard a soft gasp escape my mouth as I took in her beauty.

"Mmm, so you approve."

All I could do was nod. She was wearing a pink triangle top with ties at the neck and back. The G-string bikini bottom had ties at the hip. The white-framed sunglasses and earrings were just the right touch to compliment her bikini. Her look, that perfect smile, once again had me speechless.

Before I was able to speak, Trish grabbed my arm and pulled me toward the pool. Tossing her glasses to the side, We jumped in the cool water. Surfacing, Her hands found my shoulders and she dunked me. While under, I grabbed Trish by the waist and pulled her under. Surfacing first, I put some distance between us as she surfaced. Trish swam over and I dunked her, she in turn pulled me under and surfaced. When I had come up, she had put some distance between us and I swam after her. We did this all the way to the opposite end of the pool.

"That was fun, Luke."

"Yeah, let's do it again, Trish."

"Okay, but let's catch our breath, first."

Trish pulled herself up and sat on the pool’s edge. I joined her, catching my breath. After a short breather, she asked, “Ready, Luke?” 

Trish pushed off the edge and I followed close behind. Catching up, I grabbed her shoulders and dunked her. Though this time she surfaced, pressing her backside into me. Her tan skin and toned body shimmered in the sun as the water cascaded down every sexy, delectable curve.

Giggling, Trish rubbed her cute heart-shaped ass against my cock and turned to face me. Putting her finger to my lips, she said, “Be quiet, and listen.”

“I know you have had a crush on me for some time, and honestly, I have a crush on you too. You are seventeen and I’m nineteen, the age difference does not matter to me.”

“You knew all this time, Trish? You have a crush on me?” I felt my face redden as she softly kissed me for a moment and then stopped. 

“Yes Luke, but now that you are older…”

Trish’s voice trailed off as she looked down.

“Yes Trish, what is it?” I said, putting my fingers under her chin and gently lifting her so I could look into her bright blue eyes.

Trish did not say a word as she kissed me softly on the lips, her full breasts pressing against my chest. Her tongue slipped past my slightly parted lips and our kiss slowly became a very deep, passionate kiss.

My fingers found the tie behind her neck and before I could undo it…

“No, not yet. Come with me to the shallow end of the pool.”

Trish took my hand and we waded quickly over to the shallow end. Standing waist-deep, Trish hooked her thumbs in the waistband of my trunks and pulled them just below my hips.

“Have you ever been intimate with a girl before, Luke?”

“N…n…no, I haven’t even touched a girl like I did with you, Trish.”

“Then, you are a virgin.”

“Y… yes, I am.” I felt my face redden even more and my cock was twitching.

Trish smiled and pulled my trunks down slowly, exposing the circumcised cock head.

“Mmm, lovely,” Trish said as she pulled the trunks further down, until my hard, pulsating cock was in full view.

She took a hand, wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft, and led me to the pool’s side. There was a towel already laid out with a tube of what I presumed was lotion.

“Sit up on the edge with your legs spread wide and dangling in the water.”

Trish let go of my cock and I pulled myself up. I felt my trunks slip further down and the hot summer breeze against my now exposed ass.

“Oohh, cute ass, Luke.”

Once again I felt my face redden as I hoisted myself up and moved into position.

Trish slipped the trunks the rest of the way off, tossing them to the side. “You won’t be needing those for a while.”

I parted my legs even further. She stepped forward, running her tongue over her lower lip then up and over her upper lip. Her eyes looked at mine as she took a handful of water, letting it cascade over the mushroom head and down the pulsating shaft of my cock and finally washing over my scrotum.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

Moving even closer, Trish took her hands and lightly scrapped my thighs with her nails.

“Mmm, mmm.” I moaned as her nails moved upward.

“Luke, would you like to see what you have been dreaming and fantasizing about?”

“Yes, Trish.”

“Then undo the ties to my top.”

Reaching behind Trish’s’ neck, with shaky fingers I pulled the ends of the string. Bringing the ends in front, I lowered them so they hung over her hands which were holding the bikini top in place.

“A little nervous, are we?”

“Yes, just a little.”

“That’s cute, now undo the tie on my back.”

I reached behind her once more and pulled the ends of the strings, letting them slip from my grasp. I leaned back so that I was sitting up, we looked into one other’s eyes.

“Are you ready to see what is behind cup number one?” Trish asked, giggling.

“Yes, I am.”

She teasingly peeled away the cup covering her left breast. When her breast came into view, my cock twitched.

“Mmm, I see your cock approves, and what about you?”

“Very much so, Trish.”

“Are you ready to see what is behind cup number two?” Trish asked, giggling once again.

“Yes, I am.”

She teasingly peeled away the cup covering her right breast. When her breast came into view, my cock twitched and precum appeared on my cock head. Trish licked her lips at the sight of my precum.

"Yum, that looks delicious,” Trish said, as she licked her lips.

“Oh God, Trish,” I said, looking at her full breasts.

“Better than what you see on the internet and men’s magazines?"

“So much better, Trish.”

“You will get to play with them later, this is about you now.”

Trish’s full breasts had no tan lines, her stiff nipples protruded outward from half dollar size light colored areola.

“Hand me that tube of lotion, Luke.”

Handing her the lotion, she said, “I am going to give you a mind-blowing hand job, ready?”

“Ready as I will ever be.”

“Okay, sit there, watch and enjoy.”

Trish dunked herself with the tube of lotion in hand, and when she came up, I watched the water flow over her. Water dripped from her chin and breasts causing my cock to twitch and release more precum onto my cock head.

Taking her fingers as we looked at one another, her nails lightly scraped along my chest and down to my stomach. Trish moved her nails in small circles downward until she reached my scrotum.

“Mmm, mmm.” I moaned out as I watch.

“I like that you shave yourself, Luke.” Trish says as her fingers moved from my scrotum.

Taking the tube, she squirts a liberal amount into her palm and wrapped her hand around my pulsating shaft. Her touch sent a jolt through my body. Trish slid her hand slowly up and down several times, spreading the lotion over my shaft and cock head.

I kept watching as her other hand wrapped around my erection. Moving her hands slowly up and down, Trish added a twisting motion, each hand going in the opposite direction of the other. She tightened, then loosened her grip just enough as her hands began to move a little faster.

The sensations are amazing, Trish looked up and said, “I see you are enjoying this.”

“Oh God Trish, this feels so good.”

I watched her hands and then looked at her breasts slightly squeezed together and bouncing a little with each stroke of her hands. Looking up again, she smiled and seductively ran her tongue along her lips.

“Aww… I’ve neglected you balls.”

Trish took one hand off my shaft and cupped them in her hand. As she slid one hand along my shaft, her other hand gently cupped my balls and rolled them around.

“Aarrgghh, I’m not sure how long I can hold back from cumming!”

“Close your eyes for a moment and think of something else, Luke.”

I closed my eyes and tried. It seemed to be working and then I felt her tongue lightly licking my balls and I concentrated harder on something else.

“Oh Trish, yes!”

Several moments passed, and Trish returned her hand to my now throbbing shaft. She stroked the shaft while at the same time, rubbing the head with her other hand. I am not able to take much more and moaned out, “I’m about to come!”

We looked at one another and she asked, “Where do you want to come, Luke?”

I looked directly at her full breasts and stiff nipples. She smiled and pointed my cock at her left breast. Stroking my shaft with one hand, I could feel my balls about to empty.

“Oh Trish, I’m cumming!”

The first long, thick rope of cum covered her nipple and trickled along the curve of her breast to the underside. The next thick rope covered the top of her breast.

Trish aimed my cock at her right breast, and two more thick ropes of cum covered her entire breast.

She then aimed my cock at her cleavage where the last thick load landed.

“Enjoying the view, Luke?”

“That I am, Trish.”

“Get in the water, stud.”

When I slid back in the water, Trish rubbed her breasts against me and we kissed for what seemed like forever.

“Trish, you are an amazing and beautiful young woman. Both inside and out.”

“Aww, thank you, Luke. You’re not bad yourself.”

“What about you, Trish?”

“I told you, this was about you. I’ll come later.” Trish said, giggling. “I’m taking you out to dinner tonight, be ready at seven. We have many things to discuss.”

“B...but.”

“Shh, now go home and rest up. You will need your strength for later.”

I kissed Trish one more time, and as I turned, her hand slapped my naked ass. I turned, smiled, and stepped out of the pool. Putting my trunks on, Trish asked me to wear a tie tonight and I can only imagine why as she stands there licking her lips seductively.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

Copyright ©2016 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments