Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Power Of Chastity Part X

"Chris introduces Simon and Lucy to Dominatrix Tina and Cuckold Pete"

35
3 Comments 3
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Chris didn’t stay long. He introduced Tina and Pete, partly drank a cup of coffee while they chatted, and then left. He had some reports to complete for a board meeting the following week. Simon noticed the way he kissed Lucy and fondled her bottom in the hallway as she let him out. So did Tina and Pete. There was a smile on both their faces. As soon as they sat back down, Tina got down to business.

“So, you have both agreed on a contract, then?”

Simon nodded but Lucy spoke. “Yes, we have,” she answered.

Tina looked at Simon. “Simon?”

He nodded again but this time affirmed with a yes.

“And you are happy with the contract, Simon?”

“Yes,” he said firmly.

“I asked again to be sure that you are fully aware of the terms and conditions, as you should be with any contract you enter into.”

“Yes… yes, I am,” he responded, a little taken aback with her abruptness.

She smiled at him. “That’s good. It’s important for Pete and me to know, as witnesses, that free will and clarity of mind is involved.”

Lucy smiled at Simon. “He is fully aware of the conditions and the terms. He’s just a bit shy, that’s all,” she explained for Tina’s benefit.

“I know. I know I can sound a bit authoritarian at times but that’s just me and my manner,” she said to Simon. “Have you got the contract handy?”

Lucy told him that it was on the dining table, and he left the room to get it. Lucy and Tina were chatting quietly but went silent when he entered the room. Tina reached out her hand. “May I read it?” she asked.

Simon handed it to her and sat down. She spent a couple of minutes looking through it and then looked up at Lucy.

“I see that there is provision for corporal punishment under penalties for breaches of contract?”

“Yes,” Lucy acknowledged.

Tina looked at Simon. “Are you are happy with that, Simon?”

He shifted nervously in his seat. “Y… yes, but I can’t imagine that there will be need for it.”

“Hmmm,” Tina muttered before looking at Pete. “Would you say that will be the case, Pete?”

He laughed. “No. No, I am always getting punished.”

“Tell him about the last time, Pete.”

He laughed again and sat back in his seat. “Well, I kind of got carried away last weekend. Tina brought her date back to spend the night with him and… well, I got carried away listening to them – I was caged, by the way. Anyway, I managed to slip a couple of fingers inside my cage and rub myself off. Tina came in to get me to clean up and saw the mess and… well, I got a caning for it.”

“Tell Simon how it was done?”

"Ti… Tina got the guy to cane me.”

“And?” Tina prompted

“It… it was painful as well as humiliating.”

She looked up at Simon.  “It’s not as rare as you think it might be Simon,” she told him. “Like all cuckolds, you will get very excited listening to Lucy being fucked by another man. Over-excited I would say, and you will want to masturbate.”

He looked away.

“It may well be that Lucy might let that sort of thing go, I don’t know, but… “

All eyes turned to Lucy.

“You think that sort of thing deserves punishment?” Lucy asked her.

“Well, that’s up to you, luv, but in my book, a husband relieving himself without permission deserves punishing.”

Lucy turned and looked at Simon.

“And what a more fitting way to do it than getting your date to do it?” Tina said.

Lucy nodded. “Yes, I see your point.”

Tina looked at Simon. “Still think it’s unlikely now?”

He shook his head, but he had an erection bursting inside his cage. Tina turned to Lucy. “You would be quite happy with administering corporal punishment?”

“Yes, I suppose so, why?”

“Well, you are new to this and maybe you would prefer to let someone with experience guide you until you get the hang of it.”

Simon could see where this was going and looked at Lucy.

“Are you suggesting… ?”

Tina smiled. “I’m suggesting that if you would like someone to teach you, then I would be more than happy to give you the benefit of my experience.”

Simon looked at her. It was easy to see that she was the dominant one in the relationship; she also had the air of a headmistress type about her. He could imagine her being quite strict. Lucy turned to him.

“How would you feel about that, Simon?”

He was startled. Tina turned to her. “It would be your decision about bringing someone else in to carry out those tasks, Lucy!”

She looked at Simon and then to Tina. “Perhaps it would be better handing it over to you, Tina. You have the experience, and I have a lot to learn.”

Tina smiled. “I think it’s a wise decision, Lucy, getting a third party involved,” she said, looking across at Simon and smiling.  “In my experience, most wives tend to be more on the gentle side when discipling their husbands. Having a third party take on that task will be more beneficial to the relationship.”

AnaisMoon1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnaisMoon1

“In what way?” Simon asked.

Tina glared at him. “They will be more objective in their dealings with errant husbands. In your case, Simon, I will be firm, firm but fair.”

Lucy nodded in agreement and glanced at Simon. “Yes, I think it would be more beneficial for you to take over that side of things.”

Tina smiled. “Shall we get the contract signed and witnessed then?”

Lucy nodded. Made a space on the coffee table and got a pen from a drawer. Tina handed the contract to Simon. “Perhaps you would like to read it out loud for everyone before you and Lucy sign and we witness the signatures?”

Simon  took it from her and stood up to read. He felt nervous and also humiliated as he read. Tina was sat on the edge of her seat looking at him as he read slowly and clearly. As he started to get into his flow she suddenly stopped him.

“Can you read that bit again, Simon?”

The User acknowledges that as a result of his chastity… ?” he asked.

“Yes,” she answered firmly.

The User acknowledges that as a result of his chastity the Keyholder will need to engage in sexual activity from time to time, and consents to the Keyholder engaging in such activities as and when required.

Tina stopped him.

“You do understand what is said there, Simon, don’t you?”

He nodded.

“You are agreeing that Lucy can have sex with others whenever she wants!”

“Yes,” he answered quietly.

“Just wanted to make sure that you are happy to allow Lucy to fuck other guys.”

Simon nodded.

Tina smiled and told him to carry on. He continued to read without interruption until he reached the Privacy and Safety section. Tina stopped him again just after the first paragraph.

“Read that again, please,”

The User is responsible for purchasing the correct size chastity device according to the Keyholder’s requirements and the User’s lifestyle needs. The device must be approved by the Keyholder prior to its purchase.” Simon responded.

Tina turned to Lucy. “Do you mind if I have a look at Simon’s device? I just want to see if it is a good fit. If it’s too large it may give scope for him to masturbate easily, and we don’t want that do we?”

Lucy laughed. “No, we don’t,” she answered, turning to Simon.

He just stood there for a moment, unaware of exactly what was required.

“I think Tina wants you to drop your pants, Simon!”

He was motionless for a few moments as they all sat there, waiting. Then he put down the contract and unbuckled his trouser belt. Tina beckoned him to move closer as he pushed his clothing down to his knees. Her hand reached forward and held his cage in the palm of her hand.

“This is a bit on the large side,” she said, turning to Tina. “I have some smaller devices at home that would be much more suitable. Show Lucy yours Pete,” she said.

He got to his feet immediately and walked to where Lucy sat and dropped his pants. His was a small, pink, hard plastic cage that tightly held his stub of an erection.

“Touch it if you want,” Tina told her.

She did. Held it in the palm of her hand for a moment and then folded her hand around it. She noticed his large, hanging testicle sac. It was larger than Simon’s.

“He’s about five and half inches fully erect,” Tina said, answering her silent question. “And this one?” she asked holding Simon’s.

Lucy smiled. “About the same.”

Tina looked Simon in the eye. “It is common for cuckolds to be on the small side when it comes to penis size.”

Lucy looked at her holding Simon’s caged cock. Tina turned to her with a smile. “Obviously, you appreciate having someone like Chris.”

Lucy smiled back. Tina looked back up at Simon. “You are happy with Chris… looking after Lucy for the time being then, Simon?”

He nodded silently. Tina pulled her hand away. “Good… good. Let's get the contract signed then, shall we?”

He reached down to pull his trousers and pants up, but Tina stopped. “No, leave those. Take them off for the time being, please, Simon. We haven’t finished yet.”

He looked at Lucy but there was no response from her. She was in awe of Tina, had been from the moment she started speaking to her earlier. Seeing her in action had drawn her even closer to her. She oozed confidence, filled the room with her magnetism and authority, and had the two males in the room at her mercy.

One, Pete, was stood there with his trousers around his ankles, and the other, her husband, was naked from the waist down. What neither of them knew was that Tina was about to demonstrate her skills with the cane to Lucy, using them as her subjects.

Lucy looked at her husband, Simon. She was afraid for him, and yet she knew that this was what he really needed.

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2024

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments