Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Power Of Chastity - Part IX

"Simon’s journey on the road to male chastity continues…"

21
4 Comments 4
352 Views 352
1.8k words 1.8k words

Simon did not sleep well that night. His groin ached. Chastity was painful, he had now learned that. Not just physically but mentally as well. He needed relief… he desperately needed relief.  Lucy lay naked beside him, her groin pressing into his thigh as she threw a leg over him. She slept easily. She had had her sexual release that afternoon. Chris the stud, as she now called him, had fucked her three times. The first time was over the kitchen table, just after they had eaten.

She explained how she had wandered around to his side of the table to clear his plate away and he had slipped a hand underneath her flared skirt. Lucy hadn’t even bothered to put knickers on, just as Simon had surmised. His hand crossed her stocking tops to find just soft, naked flesh. She bent down and kissed him. His fingers rose higher and found her cunt, naked and wet.

Her hand dropped to his bulge, and he rose to his feet, pushing his chair back in the process. Moments later, he had her face down over the bottom edge of the table. With her skirt flipped back over her hips, Chris dropped his trousers and took her. It was fast and furious, but it had been her best fuck ever. Chris was not a time waster when it came to sex. They were well suited.

Lucy had told Simon everything. As she knelt at the side of the bath with a sponge in her hand, slowly washing his body, she told him everything. Simon lay back, relaxing without his cage on listening to the graphic details of her encounter with Chris. Occasionally, she would take hold of his erection and look him in the eye as she spoke, and slowly move her gripping hand up and down.  Every time she sensed him getting close to cumming, she would stop. Three times she took him to the edge of a climax and stopped, and each time she would look him in the eye and smile.

Simon had expected her to make him cum at some stage. He had been good. He had kept his cage on and done everything she had told him to do, but Lucy had no intention of giving him relief of any description. After she had dried him she took him to the bedroom, where the cage, now cleaned and dry, lay on top of the bed. She made him lie back on the bed and lie still while she squeezed his erection back inside it’s cage. As the lock clicked into place, he felt a surge of excitement from the dominating control that Lucy had over him.

She helped him up on his feet and then smiled at him as she stood in front of him with hands on her hips. They were both naked, both sexually aroused but only one of them was capable of having sex. Lucy dropped a hand and touched her groin. Simon looked on as she ran a finger over her sex and then parted her cunt lips. Making a masturbation movement, she rubbed her clitty and smiled. Letting it sink in for a moment, she pulled her hand away, smiled and kissed him.

“Let’s eat,” she told him as she took down her dressing gown from the back of the bedroom door. “By the way, Chris says our bed is very comfy,” she added as she walked out of the room.

 

Later that evening, when they went to bed, he asked her if she would masturbate him, but she refused. As he lay back in bed, she put her arm around him and comforted him with a hug and kiss.

“I think it best if we leave it until after the weekend,” she told him. “Chris thinks that abstinence for the husband is a good thing, and I agree with him. We think it is good for a husband to leave his wife without sex for long periods so she can be ready for her lover when they get together.”

“But we won’t be having sex, will we?”

She kissed him. “But I will be touching your cock; masturbating you and making you cum,” she responded. “Chris says sex between us should be for special occasions.”

He lay there aching for a while until Lucy rolled back and cuddled him, moving her hand down to his groin.

“Abstinence will also be good for me as well.”

He turned and looked at her.

“Well, I am always going to be horny. It will be like shopping when you are hungry. You grab anything you fancy and put it in your trolley to take home.”

“Is that what you want?”

She kissed him. “I would like to think that I will always be available should the opportunity arise. Not having to feel guilty if I am unfaithful to you.”

“What does Chris think about you sleeping with other men?”

“I’ve no idea but he is only a passing encounter. He doesn’t own me. He’s just here for a short-term purpose; a bit of fun along the way. He’ll get tired of me soon, anyway. Chris likes to chase and conquer. He’ll move on to fresh fields before long; find another girl’s skirt to get his hand under.”

He smiled at her. She kissed him. “Don’t worry, you are here for life. Together, we will fulfil each other’s needs along the way.”

LusyNarvaez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LusyNarvaez

“And what are your needs?”

She laughed. “At this moment in time, it’s to get some sleep. Maybe wake up later, think of my fuck with Chris earlier and masturbate.”

“What?”

She kissed him a final time and then turned over. "Goodnight, darling,” she said one final time.

 

 

Simon went to work next morning, still in a horny state.  Lucy seemed more alluring than usual; she was also more loving. Longer kisses over breakfast and being very attentive. He wondered if it was all part of her new female domination lifestyle, denying him sex and yet being loving.

At work, he saw Chris only in passing for most of the day, but work was busier than normal. It was about 4pm when he actually came to his office and closed the door behind. He thanked him for the Belfast order paperwork.

“I will be calling round later,” he told him. “I was in touch with Tina, and she wanted to meet up with Lucy.”

Simon was puzzled for a moment.

“Remember Pete and Tina I told you about yesterday?” Chris reminded.

Simon nodded as he remembered their discussion.

“Well, she’s willing to help out… show you both the ropes, give you the benefit of her experience. They live local, too. Lucy says she is okay with it and we have arranged to meet up at your place at 7:30pm. Is that okay with you?”

Simon agreed.

“They will be able to witness the contract too.” Chris said with a smile.

Simon just gave him a nod, feeling a little unsettled with the quickening pace of things. “You’ll like Tina,” Chris told him. “She’s very experienced. She will bring you on in leaps and bounds at a very gentle pace.”

“H… how do you mean?”

“Well, she has brought her own husband up in the lifestyle and counselled at least two other couples that I know about.”

“Counselled two others?” he repeated.

Chris smiled. “Yes, two.”

“I wouldn’t have thought there was all that much to it?”

Chris laughed. “There’s a hell of a lot more to it than a wife than just putting a cage on a husband’s cock and sleeping around.”

“What more is there, then?” Simon asked with alarm.

Chris stepped closer and patted him on the shoulder. “Let’s leave it to Tina, shall we? She’s the expert. All I can tell you is that she’s a good teacher – firm but gentle. You will enjoy being under her tutelage.”

Simon still felt unsure. Chris patted his shoulder once again. “She knows an awful lot about submissive men. She understands them – knows what floats their boats. Believe me, I have seen her action. You will enjoy it, Simon.”

Chris stepped away, leaving Simon at a much higher state of arousal than when he came into work first thing. All sorts of things were running around his mind – his mind filled with both excitement and turmoil.

When he arrived home, Lucy was waiting, greeting him with hugs and kisses. She started to tell him about Tina, but he explained that Chris had already told him about them. Lucy sat on the arm of the settee, her short skirt riding back further. She was wearing stockings.

“Well, Tina and I had quite a good chat on the phone. I think she will be a great help.”

Simon sat down in his armchair opposite her. “Do we really need any outside help?” he asked. “We seem to be managing okay so far.”

Lucy thought for a moment. “You know, there’s more to a Femdom relationship that just a chastity cage. It plays just a small part in the role. The way she was explaining things made me realize that there’s a whole lot more to it and I would like to explore and learn more. What about you?”

Simon shrugged. “I don’t know,” he responded with a sigh. “I… I’m just learning to cope with wearing a chastity cage.”

Lucy got up and came across to him and knelt down on the floor between his legs. Her hands rested on his thighs as she looked at him.

“I appreciate that. I really do, and you are doing great, but wouldn’t you like to learn a lot more. There’s the discipline side for one thing?”

“Discipline?”

Her hands reached forward to his groin. He was already erect as her fingers felt the steel restraint that encased his erection. “Why don’t we let Tina explain when she comes. She’s very experienced.”

Simon didn’t respond.

“We don’t have to go with everything she suggests. We can say yes, or no. Let’s hear her out – see what she has to say, hey?”

His resistance collapsed, as it usually did with Lucy. He nodded. She stood up and kissed his forehead. “Let’s have dinner and then you can get changed and we’ll wait for Tina, Pete, and Chris.”

Simon watched her walk away. He felt that nervous excitement that had been so prominent this last while.

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2024

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments