Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sirena Calling - Part Two

"Kevin gets a surprise invite from his stunning blonde neighbor and is humiliated and used as Her sex-toy."

5
2 Comments 2
1.3k Views 1.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"A continuation from the first portion of the tale of Mz. Sirena and Kevin (aka k-boi) posted June 7th of this year. I'd suggest reading that story to get acquainted with this developing female-led-relationship. Hope you enjoy."

Mz. Sirena casually struts away, then turns gracefully at the gate.  She gives Kevin’s budding boner a sidewards glance.  Smiling mischievously, She calls out, “I’ve decided I’m not through with you, k-boi.”

His breath catches and he dreads what may come next.

“Take a shower, you pig,” She snarls caustically and continues, “Change out of those filthy, jizz soaked clothes and into something worthy of a visit to your breathtaking, bitch-goddess neighbor.”

Kevin stammers, “Oh, oh, OK.”

“Then get your ass over to My back door in 30 minutes,” She concludes, thrusting open the gate and  slamming it behind her.

 ______________________

 

Kevin has now done just what Mz. Sirena has ordered.  Glancing at the time, he realizes he has a scant two minutes before her half-an-hour deadline.  He has no time to waste or think, just respond.  Rushing from his villa, he charges through the now infamous gate and crosses her drive.  He hesitates only a brief moment to admire Her car (not the Vette but the silver Ferrari this time), and to read its vanity plate – M Z T R Z 2 U.  That message arouses him beyond belief but scares him as well.  What is he getting into with this bodacious beauty?

He walks into the backyard and the lavish, well-maintained landscape.  He sees a full-size entry door and beside it, a small ground-level door with a brightly lit-up digital screen at its jamb.  He squats to read the message:  Pet Entry (for newbie neighbor)-remove shoes and socks, enter name, then enter temple, wait.

His pulse quickens as he types: ‘Kevin’.  A red light illuminates, and a buzzer sounds.  He thinks for a moment and types: ‘K-Boy’.  Again, a red light, but this time no buzzer.  His finger moves to enter: ‘K-boi’ which gets a yellow light.  Shaking his head he enters; ‘k-boi’.  Green light, and the pet door slides open.     

Kevin (presumably now ‘k-boi’) crawls through the little opening, humiliated yet so very, very anxious to see Mz. Sirena again.  At once he is disoriented by a large, gleaming all white room with glossy marble walls and  floors, and intense lighting.  It feels to him sterile, like a lab.   Somehow, he suspects he should stay on all fours at the door and simply look around.  What he sees to one side is a glass-enclosed space with a  circular shower alcove and walls lined with leather and metal tack, somewhat similar to his fathers’ livery stable but certainly not for horses.  Hanging on hooks and laying on shelves are harnesses and collars, crops and whips, leads and leashes.  A shiver surges through his body at the sight.  ‘Danger’ his brain warns.

To the other side is a grouping of contoured acrylic seating and tables and benches and a huge monitor on the wall and…

“Inspection time,” Mz. Sirena’s sensuous voice suddenly announces as she steps into the main room.  He startles and whimpers, turning on hands and knees to view Her anew.

She is beguiling, groin wrenchingly gorgeous, in all polished and glistening black leather: crotch-high boots, skimpy booty shorts and a long-sleeve bolero jacket, all tailored skintight.  Silver bling jewelry graces her deeply tanned skin everywhere.

“Like?” She snickers, posing like a snobbish model.  Silent awe consumes k-boi as he ogles Her begin striding towards him like she was on a runway in Paris, every curve swaying and slithering suggestively. Steel stilettos pound the hard stone floor beginning an echo that swells into a crescendo filling the room and Kevin’s slacks.

Knowing full well he’s dumbstruck and engorging wildly, Mz. Sirena beckons him up with a waggle of her finger.  “Stand, k-boi,” is Her curt command.  Immediately, he complies.

Ever so slowly, She arrives in his personal space, wickedly made-up eyes surveying Kevin, “Nice choice,” She purrs, fingering his coat, “My innocent little piece of eye candy.”  Walking behind him, She pinches his butt, “If I wasn’t partying with one of my other pets tonight, I’d ball you into oblivion,” the arrogant bombshell coos, slapping one ass cheek, then the second.

Kevin quivers as Her finger rides around his waistband.  “You’re gonna be one of My bois, aren’t you?” She settles very close to Kevin and runs an arm around his neck and two fingers move his head forward.

“Yes, I guess,” he moans, breathing in an intoxicating fragrance.

“Oh, honey, you will be!” She tenderly smooches his cheek. “I wanna picture of Me and you… before.”  Leaning away slightly, She says curtly, “Camera, three portraits, now.”  Then her fingers move Kevin back against her moist, pillowy lips as a series of clicks fill the silence.  Obviously, photos are being taken from a hidden camera.

“Before?” Kevin asks timidly, as Mz. Sirena tugs the lapel of his coat over his shoulder and forcefully pulls it downward essentially trapping his arms.

“Off,” She snarls, walking behind him again.  As Kevin struggles to remove his garment, the insanely erotic blonde continues, “Before you ask before I claim you.”  She grabs his coat as it slips off him and tosses it aside.  Then he feels her hand slither down into his pants and sharp nails scrape his ass crevice through his thin boxers.  Kevin wriggles while She whispers in his ear, “All of you.”  Her hand then retreats and again She snaps, “Off.”

Even in his lust-filled haze, Kevin realizes where this is heading. His slacks are gone in seconds and his erection is standing tall in his silk underwear.

“You’re a cutie-pie, but bois I own wear a collar and anal plug, are manscaped, branded, tatted.”  Mz. Sirena brags, re-appearing and with both hands extended down, stretches the waistband of his boxers out to release his stiff, throbbing shaft.  Their eyes meet.  Hers are sparkling with mischief, his are full of lust and anticipation.         

“I wanna save up all your sexual mojo for a ball-bust’n, cum shoot’n, pussy eat’n good time, um, UMM. So, I’m gonna control that gorgeous cock so only Mz. Sirena can use it.” She pats his bulge possessively.

“Stay,” She mutters as if training a pet, which k-boi certainly understands. Undulating over to a wall, She taps on it and a panel swings open to reveal a cabinet with numerous drawers.  She opens one and selects an object k-boi cannot see.  Then She struts out of sight into the “tack room.”  The smell of fine, highly polished leather mingles with the sharp clicking of high heels overloading his senses.  His desire for Mz. Sirena is off the charts.

She returns to her new plaything, fingering his boxers, “Drop’em.”  Kevin (k-boi) does. 

She moves over to a chair and snaps her fingers. “Here,” She demands indicating the floor in front of the chair.  He shuffles to Her and awkwardly stands at attention, his fully erect member projecting outward.  A fingernail runs down its sensitive underside and as it bobs in response, She laughs, “I really, Really like what’s next.”

Items rattle as She distributes them on a table at his back and out of his view.  Appearing again, a short wand extends from her closed fist. “Remain standing,” She commands harshly, as the end of the probe touches one of his gonads.

“ZUT,” The electrical charge is a total surprise and k-boi yelps.  The second “ZUT,” is to the other testicle, followed by another to the base of his stiffness.  Then a third, a fourth, and k-boi is now dancing and writhing like an uncontrolled marionette and yipping with every jolt.  They don’t tickle, they’re not searing pain, but rather bits of mind-numbing discomfort.  Mz. Sirena is audibly chuckling now, moving up his shriveling cock with some more taps, then more on its already receding head.  And then it’s suddenly done, only a half minute after it began.

“That’s so much fun, isn’t it, bitch?” She settles back into the chair to watch Her handywork play out.  The steel-hard ten inches collapses to a soft three in seconds as k-boi struggles for air.  “That’s better,” She proclaims proudly as She twists to grab something plastic off the table.  K-boi’s eyes open wide and he gasps, realizing what it is.             

LatoyaBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LatoyaBeauty

Swiftly, skillfully Mz. Sirena slips the transparent chastity device on her boy-toy, adjusting the scrotum ring quite tight.  K-boi squirms and moans at Her touch and the coldness of acrylic and the tautness of the device.  She tugs at his substantial pubic hair and k-bois’ knees wobble.  “I’ll get rid of this stuff soon,” She snickers.

Then the small padlock clicks, and he reluctantly looks down at his new condition. Constrained. Captured.

“Sweetie, don’t pout. It’s only for a while,”  She muses, stroking the curved tube teasingly.  His mind races, ‘What’s a while?  What have I gotten myself into?’

Unexpectedly, the sole of one of Her boots taps his chest.  Then it and the slender, skyscraper heel rest on his flesh.  She leans forward applying pressure and raises a hand in front of his face.  A small key is in the palm of Her hand.  “Put it on,” She purrs softly.  Twisting the boot at Her ankle, Mz. Sirena displays a glittering  bracelet encircling the black leather.

K-boi’s hands tremble as he accepts the key and fumbles to attach it next to five others dangling from the sterling silver.  “Uhh,” She purrs seductively, “Yours makes a half dozen in My collection.”  Lowering Her leg, She fluffs out the shimmering blonde mane flowing about her entire upper torso.  “I’m so fuck’n hot and nasty,” Mz. Sirena growls low and menacing.

K-boi entirely agrees and softly mumbles, “Yes, mi, Mis, Mistress.”  He finds the word fits Her perfectly.

“Umm, I…am…hot!” Her boots splay apart, and her ring finger massages her nether region.  K-boi’s vision blurs with carnal craving.  She leans over to the table and grabs a rubber object as She arises.  “Follow Me.”

He waddles behind a pair of hypnotically bobbing ass cheeks into the adjacent “lounge” room.  She saunters by a  long, narrow, horizontal slab of milky white plastic. Her nails trailing along its surface, her  jewelry jangling.

“Sit,” She orders sharply, and he does. “Turn.”  He does.  Mz. Sirena jerks his head forward and begins slipping what seems to be a hood of white rubber onto his forehead and then forcefully tugs it downward.  Its interior is apparently lubed and in seconds it is covering his whole head.  K-boi inhales but all he sucks in is the elastic hood.  He panics, just as She slips the enclosure around and his nose slides into a channel and air fills his lungs.  Another positioning on Her part and a protrusion fills his mouth and he hears Her say, “That’s for you.”

Its dark within, but not so deep that he can’t make out shapes on the exterior.  She is standing in front of him, arms outstretched and reaching to either side of his head.  His face is pressed against Her, just briefly.  He knows it’s Her enormous tits and lets out an agonizing groan.  Abruptly the hood tightens and his eyes makes out the silhouette of a long probe sticking out from the area of his mouth.  He feels Her hand grab it and vigorously stroke it.  “This,” Mz. Sirena states loudly, “is for ME!”

Once Kevin (k-boi) saw a porn video with a face dildo used in it.  Now He’s certain that what’s between his lips and teeth is one end of such a sex toy.      

“Lay back,” he hears faintly, Her voice muffled by the hood.  Tilting back, k-boi feels Her hands guide him into the contours of the slab.  Both of his wrists are grabbed and placed at the sides of his body.  She moves one of his hands onto a grip with indentations for his fingers.  Then leaning over him, She does the same on the far side.  He gets a strong whiff of Her perfume and senses Her eagerness, even though he can’t see Her.  

“Hold-on tight, bitch!” Her words come in through the breath opening and are followed by a twist of both his nipples.  A tingle spreads through his groin as fingers trail tormentingly on his skin along either edge of the trap containing his strangled cock.  It tries to expand, but restricted as it is only causes it to hurt.

He senses Mz. Sirena walk to the end of the table where his head is now in a saddle-like cradled position.  Barely hearing the creaking of Her leather, he quite clearly hears Her whistle and shout, “Time to ride.”  His head is squeezed and the aroma of sex filters in.  Her hands press down on his chest and Her body swivels.  She’s mounted him and her boots scrape across his face.   

“Uhh, yah,” Mz. Sirena hisses, and k-boi feels Her settle down onto the hood, the double headed dildo jamming deep into his mouth.  He knows the other end is in Her glorious pussy.  That thought causes burning pain in his cock.

Her rocking starts slowly, first forwards while she writhes in a circular motion.  Then she rocks backwards and Her hair brushes across his abs.  Forwards.  Backwards.  Up and down.  Faster and harder Mz. Sirena goes.  “Umm, Yah,” She growls, Fuck, yah!”

K-boi’s head is pulled and slammed with each motion.  Her bucking becomes a series of demanding undulations like a bull rider on a brahma.  He frantically grips the handles at his side, trying to keep pace with Her rhythm as he attempts thrusting upward, his upper torso wrenched mercilessly.

How long this act continues, k-boi has no idea.  He knows Mz. Sirena has enjoyed two howling orgasms, and the fragrance of Her juices permeates the little air he can inhale.  Her passion finally seems to be subsiding, and he thinks She is rising up and probably off the face dildo.  He suddenly feels the ache in his tensed body, and his mind reels from the brutal use through which She’s put him.  However, his tortured cock says he’s pathetically turned on.

“Now, I’m oozing, and so wet…and sooo ready.” She leans and snarls by his ear.  She jerks his head up,  rips the hood off in a single powerful motion and flings it aside.  The piercing light momentarily blinds k-boi and he squints to see Her.  

Without hesitation, the colossal banshee grabs his hair and pulls his face next to hers,  “Nice prep, baby-doll.”  Letting go, She allows him to fall back against the table.  Then, gracefully the Mistress pivots and take a few steps away.  Looking back over her shoulder, a triumphant grin forms on her impossibly gorgeous face, “Grab your clothes. You are dismissed.”

K-boi slides onto his feet, seeing Her start to touch up her lip gloss as She admires herself in a cabinet mirror.  ‘Oh, gawd, what a magnificent domme,’ his brain screams, ‘and, well, I’m hers.’

“Hurry, pet,” he hears loud and clear now.  He snatches up the various scattered garments quickly, but before he can begin to slip them on, She speaks again from across the room, “Do not dress.  Just get out.”

“Ya, yes, Mz, Sir…,”

“OUT’” She shouts, giving him a stern sideways glare.

Like a whipped pup, k-boi bows his head and staggers to the “Pet Entry.”  Taking a quick last look at the bewitching blonde, he ducks down and crawls into the warm evening darkness.  Standing, he glances to the street to see a stretch limo at the curb.  K-boi scurries to the visual protection of an adjacent hedge to observe.

In seconds Mz. Sirena appears.  She is sauntering from the front of her villa and down the sidewalk.  She has wrapped a plush leopard coat over her leathers.  The beautiful animal skin flows behind her as She nears the limousine.  A tall guy in a tux standing at the open door goes to one knee.  She extends an arm and he cradles and kisses Her hand.  Without missing a stride Mz. Sirena disappears into the gleaming vehicle.

 __________________

K-boi Kevin sits in his bedroom.  He’s trying to comprehend this extraordinary day, when his phone buzzes for an incoming text.  Checking the time, he realizes it’s been only fifteen minutes since he left Mz. Sirena’s lair. 

With unsteady fingers he opens the message.  It reads, “nice ride tonight, k-boi.  My Lambo, tomorrow.”  There are also two attachments. 

He opens the first.  It’s his “Before” picture.  She looks so incredible. He looks so idiotic.

Then, he opens the second and desperately moans at the sight.  In the dimly lit interior of a limo, it shows the back of Her guy.  His head is between Her boots which are dangling over his shoulders.  Her hands are tangled in his hair.  That is all that’s visible of Mz. Sirena, but there’s no doubt the guy is serving Her desires.

K-boi touches the plastic encasing his flaccid member and begins to quietly sob.

Published 
Written by neallowe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments