Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ms. Evergold Bedazzles - Part One

"CEO’s gorgeous, brazen wife enchants Darian, a male employee, and an invitation is presented."

14
4 Comments 4
798 Views 798
1.5k words 1.5k words

Darian is an intern at the most prestigious tech firm in the city.  This is his first job out of college, and he feels lucky as hell to land it.

His very first assignment has been to make a preliminary presentation to upper management.  He’s been working on the PowerPoint since he walked in the door and today is the day.  He knows what he’s produced is good, very good, but, still, he’s nervous and quivering when he enters the boardroom.

The room is expansive and elegant and highly intimidating.  Eight men sit around the immense table talking quietly.  Introductions are made and niceties exchanged, before the facilitating member suggests that Darian take off his coat and relax.  ‘This is just an informal meeting’ he says, ‘so walk around as you talk’, thus he begins.  About fifteen minutes pass as he presents.  The guys seem somewhat disinterested with the subject, which freaks Darian out.  

However, he holds it together and finishes.  Kudos are expressed and Darian feels better.  Then, the door opens, and the CEO enters and walks directly to Darian.  Mr. Blaine extends a hand and introduces himself.  “So honored to meet you,” the shocked intern babbles.  The CEO waves the board members out of the room, and they scurry away.  The elderly executive tells Darian to have a seat and wait, before exiting quite quickly as well.

Darian spends the next agonizing fifteen minutes in total bewilderment.  He has no idea what to expect next.  The room is quiet and his mind races.  Is he being canned, or, or what?  His anxiety is impossible to control.  Finally, the door at the opposite end of the room opens.

A female enters.  A towering, killer gorgeous blonde.  Darian’s pulse instantly quickens, recognizing the wife of the CEO.  He’s seen her face on the company website, but never her body, and ohhh, what a bod!  Certainly, a muscular physique, but not extreme like a bodybuilder, but sleek and beguilingly curvaceous.

His mind flashes on this spectacularly sexy creature, a twenty-something amazon knockout, married to the CEO, a sixty-something, short and plain-looking guy.  How are they possibly a couple?  It’s most obviously money, lots and lots of money.

The loud click-clack of high heels echoes in the stillness of the room.  He can’t help but ogle her glistening black patent ankle boots with sky-high stilettos and menacing spurs.  As She nears, Darian leaps to his feet and stammers, “Ms. Evergold, it’s such a plea, pleasure to, to meet you.” 

She smiles seductively, as her eyes brazenly inspect him up and down.  He tents his slacks in record time, feebly putting his hand into his front pocket.  He can’t begin to hide his surging bulge.  She looks directly at it as their eyes meet, “Umm -Humm,” She purrs.

Her plush ebony fur coat melts off her shoulders and is casually tossed into an adjacent chair.  Darian now beholds her full magnificence.  A second skin of shimmering gold coats her hourglass-shaped torso and astonishingly tall legs.  She abruptly begins to walk around him, silently surveying while fingertips graze along his delts, and then provocatively across his buns.  Her touch is electric.  Darian senses Her eyes judging his form and penetrating through his clothes.

After, what seems like an hour, She returns to stop directly in front of him.  In this moment, he quivers in quite certain inferiority to this colossal female.  She’s nearly a foot taller, partially the soaring platform boots and partially Her amazonian presence.

Darian truly tries to avert his gaze, but enormous, mouthwatering tits hover just inches from his face. Nipples the size of his thumb project outward into the stretched fabric, a mesmerizing cleavage plunges into darkness between the pair of breasts, tanned, voluminous and straining the bra-like top to its very tensile limit

Suddenly, a fingernail jabs the underside of his chin, breaking his trance.  Again, their eyes meet, and its quite apparent She needs no introduction, nor does She care what his name is.  She is the object of Darian’s lust and the cause of his ever more engorged erection.  He has wanked many times to the few paparazzi photos of Her, but now looking up at Her divine beauty he is speechless.

“I’m told you are a smart boy,” She proclaims, subtly tossing a luxurious, ass-length platinum mane from side to side.

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1

“Thank you,” Darian squeaks as a feeble response.

“Just hired.”

“Yes, eight days of, of working aah...”

She interrupts, “Presentation.  How did it go?” 

“I dunno,” he admits sheepishly.

“I ordered it!”  She takes a small step closer, causing Darian to raise his face so Her tit doesn’t touch his cheek.  “The board boys were just extras for your audition.  I really just wanted to see you.”

Me,” he blurts.

She grins mischievously.  Her arm rises and fingers lightly tussle his hair.  “I knew you were cute from your interview vid, but the girls from your recent dates told Me something else more intriguing.”

Darian is in totally uncharted waters now.  Ms. Evergold talked to Jenny, and, and Tina, and?  What did they tell Her?  Suddenly he freezes, his entire body stiffens as Her left arm slithers around his neck and gently She pulls him against Her wondrous physique. Darian moans pathetically, like a horny adolescent.

“You’re somewhat small in stature,” She states, nestling Her bodacious bosom into his shirt, and draping a hand over his shoulder. “I like that.”

All he can do is hyperventilate.

“And…” She whispers in a low, sultry tone, ”…Reeally big.”  Darian lurches and gasps as Her sculpted thigh presses firmly into his throbbing boner.  Then She rotates around on his bulge teasingly and smiles lasciviously, “I require that!”

Darian is in completely aroused shock.  His brain cannot believe this is real.  She is most certainly real, but why, oh why, is She coming onto him?  She’s married, and besides, this glamour goddess could have any male She desired.  Guys as big as Darian but class studs.

He stares up into Her stunning eyes, darkly made-up with long, lush lashes.  He sees full, pillow soft, polished lips beckoning.  They move slowly, saying, “Now close your eyes.  Pucker up.  Kiss Me with lots of tongue.”

He’s in a daze.  Resistance is futile.  Resistance would be utterly foolish.  Darian raises up onto his tiptoes, as Her knee slithers between his legs and their lips meet.  Oh, gawd, is She delicious.  A hand caresses his cheek and moves his face in coaxing circular motions.  Her tongue entices his to enter Her mouth as She gets more aggressive.

Darain audibly moans as She takes control, encouraging his tongue deeper.  The entire front of Her undulating body slithers up and down against him.  Astonishingly, She is driving him to the edge of release already.  Never has he been here so quickly and so intensely.  He’s beyond rational thought.  He knows that Ms. Evergold can do absolutely anything with him.  He desperately hopes She will.

Just as this torrid embrace began, it ends.  She pivots around, riding firm ass globes across the material that covers his throbbing member before stepping away.  Darian suddenly gasps for breath, as if it were his first.

“Nice tongue,” She states faintly, “I’m going to have lots of fun with it.” 

Bending down to the fur coat, he sees Her fingers retrieve a shiny gold card.  Then She turns gracefully, a whirlwind of blonde tresses fills the air. 

“Meet Me here,”  She orders, reaching to slip the card into his slack’s front pocket right next to his engorged shaft.  Tips of fingernails slightly graze the lump as She continues, “Listen carefully. Tonight. Ten o’clock.”

Darian nods his head like a goofy marionette.

“You may leave now,” Ms. Evergold instructs.  Her hands slip onto sleek hips and a comely smile appears on her pristinely gorgeous face.  Darian takes a last longing look at the temptress and begins to stagger away.

Boy,”  he hears, stopping him in his tracks.  He turns to see Her pointing an index finger towards him, and more specifically, his groin.  Her smile has taken on a decidedly wicked leer.  “Do not touch yourself before I have you tonight.”

His brain explodes with carnal visions.  Ten minutes ago, he expected to be fired.  Now, is it possible that he’s going to get laid?

“Dismissed,” is Ms. Evergold’s final word before looking down at Her cell and beginning to type.  Darian slinks out of the room and into the most uncertainty of his young life.

Published 
Written by neallowe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments