Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

[PT. 2] Who's the better tease?

"His voice massages!"

3
0 Comments 0
163 Views 163
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Visit profile to get the link to exclusive stuff!"

MALE’S P.O.V~ 

A slap swung my imagination, a jolt passing through my veins. “You look good this way.” She whispered and spat in my face, causing me to flinch from sudden degradation.

The saliva was spread across my face, and my skin was sticky because of it. I felt pushed further into a feeling called shame. Every action she performed was to remind me of where I stand.

My mouth was then dragged onto her wetness, sending me a sense of realization that I was in between her legs. “But you look better like that.”

She was talking about how pathetic I looked, with no sense of direction, depending upon her commands and hands. She was talking about how greedy I was to please her and what did I look in between her legs - a messy slut.

I began licking and sucking her juices with eagerness, greedy for her moans.

My tongue gradually entered into her and began flicking around.

Her whimpers followed, urging my tongue to thrust at a subtle pace, in and out with deep passion.

I continued, casting a spell of pleasure on her with my tongue, my nose enchanted by the sweetness on her skin.

I felt her grasp my strands and began rubbing her wetness on my tongue, making me whimper and seek for her thighs. She was eager and dominant with her hips, taking what belonged to her.

“You’re not allowed to touch me!” I instantly received a harsh slap, my cheek burning, and got hauled back onto her wetness, to return to pleasure her.

“How much do I need to teach you?” She growled, pushing my face into her wetness with aggression, as I tried keeping the pace of her hips.

“I’m sorry!” I could feel her clit grazing against my tongue, her entrance leaking more and more while I hummed.

Her juices started dripping down to my chin, my tongue spasming with sweetness. The sweetness flowed down to my throat, and I quickly gulped it, not wanting her to take that away from me.

“No, you’re not!” She suddenly halted and yanked my head back once again, leaving me to wonder about her actions.

I could hear the rustling sounds, the heaviness of her body standing up and her scent going far from me. I could sense her hovering over me or standing on the bed, the sound of the strap joining in the music.

I tried contemplating when suddenly I received a slap on my ass, and my mind stopped.

I felt her sit on the back of my thighs, her hands parting my cheeks. The plastic dick was teasing my entrance, making me clutch the sheets with excitement. I was going to have her back inside me and I could not wait for it.

Female.s P.O.V~

His body was huffing and puffing, his blinded eyes peeking back at me. He looked absolutely delicious. A proper sub that he was supposed to be.

Spitting on his hole, I watched him flinch and gasp, and shoved the entire length into him, giving him no rest from gasping and flinching.

His insides were stuffy, wet, and squelching, warm like a thawing summer. He was more tight than he should have been for the cock, making it harder for me to start moving. “Loosen it up!” Spanking his ass, I forced his hole to loosen up and allow me to move.

The slaps seemed to be working efficiently as he opened up his sweet hole. “That’s more like it.” I began thrusting into his gasping hole, my hands tightening around his waist for a better grip. His moans followed, louder than before, but into the sheet as he hid his face.

“Don’t stuff your mouth into the mattress!” I spanked his already reddened ass and drew the dick in and out, watching his hole stretch.

“It feels so good!” He cried, arching his back for more, and a smile covered my face. The heat between my legs started thawing up once again, getting wetter with each crack in his noises.

“Yeah?” Like a beaded string, I thrust into him, growling, while he was shuddering like a leaf, relishing the pleasure.

EllyBigBoobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllyBigBoobs

“Please! More! M-more!” Sweet cries showered upon me and urged my body leaner to his. I pinned him on the mattress by his throat and continued to pound his ass until he was begging his eyes to be freed.

“Please! Let me see you! I need to see you!” He continued, as he started bucking his hips back onto the cock, a treat for my eyes.

I’d pull away the cock, just to tease him and he’ll buck more to get the cock. “Aww, can you decide what you want? Your eyes to be freed or your ass filled?” I couldn’t help but laugh at his slutty behavior, a drastic change from a brat to a slut.

“You were being very playful with your words. Challenging me, poking me, and whatnot? What happened now?”

“I’m sorry! I was being a bad boy! I won’t do it again. Please!” It seemed like he could neither decide to breathe fully nor to moan. It was a mixture of both, making his moans sound pathetic.

“Who’s the better tease now?” I asked, still tormenting his hole, stuffing it in with a full thrust and then taking the cock all out. “You! It’s you! I’m sorry! I’m nothing!” Eagerness sounded so sweet in his tone. A delicacy to the tongue.

MALE’S P.O.V~

I hadn’t felt shame for what I did because I considered my actions right, but they were proved wrong by her harshness. The way she was fucking me was all I needed, yet I hated the way she was teasing me.

I needed her to fuck me properly, give me everything, but what I had done stole the bliss from me.

That is how I was met with shame. It took over my senses, and I began chanting her to forgive me!

“Please, let me cum!”

“Will you do it again?” I shook my head and denied her words, telling her I’d never repeat my mistake.

My words of regret and shame continued, crying and yelling until she released her grasp from my throat and placed it on my hips.

She yanked my hips up in the air, making me arch, and began thrusting in and out, plunging into me with full force.

Each thrust was powerful and aggressive, opening me up and hitting my sweet spot again and again.

My length that had been leaking began leaking even more, quivering and yearning for her touch.

Her grunts echoed in the room, her groins hitting against my hips. Her nails dug into my skin and did not allow me to slip away.

Soon, I was yelling, tears falling down my cheeks. “I’m going to cum! Please, Mommy, let me!”

“No!” she simply growled and ordered me to hold it in, penetrating my hole.

My body had been begging for her to pleasure me craved release and comfort and she did not allow it, telling me how bad I was.

Her tone was stinging my soul, making me eager to earn the title of a good boy back. So, I begged again and again, promising my best behavior.

“And what if you misbehave again?”

“I will not! I promise! Please! I can’t hold it in!”

My cries continued for a while, my length at the edge to let it all out when she finally allowed me to release!

I growled, still feeling her cock slip in and out of me with the same force, and released every drop of semen on the sheet.

My eyes, still blindfolded, could not see the mess that I had made, but I felt it when she pulled the cock out and dropped me on the bed.

It lingered on my skin, sticky and warm.

The blindfold was then taken off of my eyes, my body was yanked once again to face her. She was lying beside me, her eyes now a calmer color.

“I hope you hold on to your promise.” She whispered, planted a kiss on my forehead, and hugged my huffing body, caressing my hair as her slippery dick slipped in between my thighs.

I think she was too tired to take it off. “Stay like this for a while. I’ll clean you up later.”

___________

END OF THE SMUT

----Love, author! ❤️

Published 
Written by Queenbeewrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors