Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Dominant Mistress - Chapter 2

"I continue to serve Mrs. J"

27
7 Comments 7
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I went back home that night. I was as hard and as horny as I had ever been. My cock was hot and erect in those see-through panties.

Would Mrs. J. know if I jerked off? Probably not, but was I prepared to risk it? What would her punishment be? Would she tell Mr. Hardon I stole her panties and displayed my cock? If so, I'd lose my job which I couldn't afford. I decided to be safe and keep my hands to myself.

The next morning, I showered making ensuring I was clean everywhere just in case I was going to be inspected by Mrs. J. but there was no sign of her.

I performed my normal duties and was about to go off duty when I got called to her suite. Mrs. J. was in the suite sitting room enjoying a gin and tonic.

"Come in, Bobbi. Are you appropriately dressed?" she asked.

"Yes Mrs. J." She raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, Mummy," I answered.

 "Show me," she instructed and without hesitation, I drew down my trousers and stood in front of her in her panties. "Take everything off."

I undressed, as I was about to take off her panties she said, "Come over to me"

When I was beside her, she held my balls in her hand, "Did you wank off last night?"

"No, Mummy" I replied

"That's a good pussyboy" I want those balls full of cum".

Just like yesterday, hearing this elegant, well-spoken woman, talking about my balls being full of cum in her posh voice made me harder than ever.

"Do you remember what I told you yesterday, Bobbi, that every time I met you, I would give you fresh panties to wear?" I just nodded my head.

"Take off those panties and I'll have them cleaned."

 I took them off and stood naked. Then she reached under her skirt and pulled down the panties she was wearing. They were light blue with lace and such soft silk. I sighed as I pulled them over my cock. They were warm, perfumed, damp, and very sexy.

"Oh, you look so good in those Bobbi, much better than many girls I've seen wear them." She planted a kiss on my cock, wetting the lace panel at the front.

"You're so hard in them. Do you think I should show you off to Mr. Hardon? I suspect he likes boys in panties."

I looked at Mrs. J. in a panic,

"No, Mummy, please!" I begged.

"Well, maybe not today but another time," she replied

Pulling me onto her lap Ms. J. looked at me and asked, "Do you know what you have to learn as my pussyboy, Bobbi?"

I shook my head "No, Mummy."

"Well, you have to keep me relaxed and happy, so you are going to have to learn some new skills." all the time she was talking Mrs. J. was stroking my cock and toying with my ass and I wondered if would she let me cum today.

"You have to keep yourself pretty and clean, no hair anywhere ever, your body always washed and smelling good."

"You will need to learn how to eat my pussy so I always cum. A pussyboy who can't eat pussy won't be much of a pussyboy will he?”

NylonLegs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NylonLegs

“Then you will need to learn how to rim my asshole" I looked at her and she could see the question in my eyes.

Mrs. J. burst out laughing, "A little virgin, how wonderful!"

"What's rimming your asshole mean, Mummy?" I asked hesitantly.

"Oh, Bobbi don't you worry you'll enjoy it and even if you don't I will".

Mrs. J. was still stroking my cock, which was dripping pre-cum and soaking the front of her panties.

"Would Mummy's pussyboy like to shoot all of his hot cream into Mummy's panties?"

"Yes, please Mummy," I nodded. "Well not just yet" she replied, "Let's go to the bedroom."

 "Take off those panties, Bobbi. I don't think granny panties suit you."

So, I took them off, and Mrs. J. looked at them.

"That's a load of pre-cum there Bobbi maybe you should clean them."

Then, she rubbed the panties over my lips. I pulled my head away, but Mrs. J. was strong. She held the back of my neck and rubbed them over my face and lips.

"What did I just say about you pleasing me pussyboy?" she asked crossly.

 "I'm sorry, Mummy," I said standing naked before her while she rubbed her panties over me, "I've never tasted cum before."

"Well before long you'll be eating your cum and anybody else's, I tell you to eat," she growled in her plummy voice.

Mrs. J. looked me up and down, "You know Bobbi you are more on the girly side than the manly side, there's no doubt that you have a nice size cock but you're no hunk."

I had never considered this, I am about 5 foot 9, my build is on the slight side rather than muscular with longish hair, which was the style at the time, and my cock is an average 6 inches when hard.

"Bobbi don't look so sad you can always be my girly lesbian lover who doesn't need a strap-on or dildo"

Then she reached into the bedside locker and taking out a bag emptied it on the bed. There was a beautiful set of panties and bra in pink trimmed in white lace a small thong and a light top.

 "It's such a pity you don't have little titties to fill this bra," and then to herself said, "maybe later who knows."

Mrs. J. helped me into the panties making sure that the string of the thong was tight on my asshole and fasting the bra on my chest.

 "You look good Bobbi." she said, "Sexy as hell filling those panties, I bet Mr. Hardon would love to see you now. He wouldn't recognize his porter. You slip into my bed while I take a shower and remember no playing with yourself."

As she went to the bathroom Mrs. J. started stripping. As I got a look at her large breasts and ass in tight lingerie my cock got even stiffer.

I lay in bed, dressed in panties and a bra, nineteen years old, waiting for a woman in her mid-fifties to come and teach me about eating pussy and rimming her asshole.

How lucky was I?

 

To be continued

Published 
Written by Jacquiman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments