Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Dominant Mistress - Chapter 1

"How an mature woman turned by life upside down"

77
22 Comments 22
10.3k Views 10.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

When I was nineteen, I worked in a hotel as a porter - you know, bring bags to the rooms, deliver room service, escort the bride and groom into the wedding reception, it was varied and interesting and I enjoyed it.

One evening I was called to bring bags up to Suite 305 one of the luxury suites for Mrs. Jackson. When I reached the desk Mrs. Jackson was waiting. She was not beautiful but a very elegant elderly lady (I later found she was in her early fifties), well built in a smart business suit. By well built she had large tits and plump lips, when you're nineteen and horny you notice these things.

I escorted Mrs. Jackson up to the suite making conversation on the way, once inside I explained how everything worked, TV, jacuzzi, shower, room service, etc. When I was leaving, Mrs. Jackson asked me my name. "Robert," I replied.

"Well, I'll call you Bobby," she said slipping me €20. "I am going to be a long-term guest four nights a week for the next year at least and I expect excellent service Bobby".

"Yes, Ma'am." A tip that size would buy excellent service going forward.

Almost every day I would run into Mrs. Jackson at one time or another and I delivered a lot of room service to her. She was always a generous tipper, always talkative, and easy on the eye so looking after her was no hardship.

Then one day everything changed. Mrs. J was in the hotel lounge chatting away with some male admirer when she called me over. "Bobby, be a darling for me and leave these packages in my suite," she said handing over a couple of bags.

"Of course, Mrs. Jackson," I said taking them from her.

I went up to Mrs. J's room, let myself in with my master key, and dropped the bags onto the table of the sitting room - then knowing Mrs. J would be occupied for some time I decided to have a nosey around and went into her bedroom.

On the bed was a world of sensual, erotic lingerie. I couldn't resist picking up beautiful full silk transparent panties and rubbing them over my face, smelling the delicate perfume, then I saw a large-size bra. I knew Mrs. J has big breasts but not this big, nylon stockings with reinforced heels and toes, garter belts, and girdles.

This all looked so hot that I went to have a look in her chest of drawers and found more panties in blues and pinks, more stockings hanging in her wardrobe, and black and white see-through negligees.

I decided that Mrs. J would not miss one pair and I slipped sexy pink panties into my pocket for later use.

looking at the bed I knew it was a bit messed up compared to when I first looked but there wasn't anything I could do.

Back down to the lobby, I checked that Mrs. J was still chatting away, and I slipped her panties into my locker to collect later.

When I got home that evening I went straight to my room, took out those panties, showered, and shaved all my pubic hair off. For seem reason, I never seemed to grow much pubic or body hair, and put them on - instant erection, sitting at my computer I read some shemale porn and stroked and edged until I shot a load of hot cum. I felt so good I just lay down on the bed with my panties on and drifted off to sleep.

I woke later and my panties were wet with cum sticking to my cock and balls. I took them off and filled the sink with warm water to leave them to soak and got into the shower. Later that evening I went downtown to meet some mates for drinks.

When I got to work the next day Mrs. J had gone home for the weekend. She arrived on a Monday and went home on a Friday, and I knew she'd be back on Monday.

Monday arrived and I was called to the desk to bring her bags up to her room - maybe it was my imagination, but she seemed a bit cooler than usual that morning. Normally there would be a bit of banter about what I did over the weekend but not this Monday. When we reached her suite Mrs. J sat down on one of the chairs, crossing one leg over the other showing off her legs and stockings - "Well Bobby, did you have a good weekend?" she asked. "Fine thanks Mrs. Jackson" I replied - "did you dress up and go out on the town?" and I knew by the way she asked this was about her panties.

I'd have to bluff. After all, I could lose my job if I was accused of stealing guests' panties. "No, no, I had a quiet weekend," I stammered, "a few drinks with some mates."

"Hmmm, I doubt it was as quiet as you make it out Bobby," was all she said.

I excused myself and raced out of the suite. I knew I was blushing, but I was also rock hard, which Mrs. J wasn't aware of; at least I hoped she wasn't. I was wearing her panties under my uniform. I had hand-washed them in warm water making sure all traces of cum was gone with the intention of slipping them back into her suite that week but when I got up, I just couldn't resist putting them on.

Later that day I was called to the Reception Desk and the Front Office Manager Mr. Hardon told me that Mrs. J wanted to see me in her suite "and she didn't sound a bit pleased" he added.

Shit, I thought to myself how am I going to get out of this?

I went up to the suite and knocked on the door, "Come in Bobby I'm in the sitting room" Mrs. Jackson called out. She was waiting for me there standing by the mantlepiece, dressed in a severe black business suit - tight jacket covering her large breasts, a skirt ending above her knee, black stocking, hot black & silver high heel shoes. She looked fantastic except for the frown on her face.

"I'm very disappointed in you Bobby," she started, "very disappointed indeed." I just stood there with my head bowed. "Haven't I always been nice to you, treated you with respect, trusted you?" she asked and I nodded. "And how do you repay me, come into my room and go through my panties, bras, and stockings?" I started to say something and she stopped me. "Do you know why I call you Bobby and not Robert like your name badge says?" I shook my head "Because Robert is a manly name and to my mind, you're more of a pussyboy. I think you of you as Bobbi with an I and not a Y, a more girly name".

AnnaRuth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRuth

"I'm not a panty-boy," I started to protest.

"Now don't start crying Bobbi," she said, "just drop your trousers and prove me wrong."

I stared at her. "What," I asked.

"Bobbi you have two choices here you can drop your trousers with just me here as I ask, or I can invite your boss, Mr. Hardon, to come up. He can instruct you to drop your trousers and if I find what I suspect I'll find I think he would be happy to be here." And then in a harsher voice, she just said, "Drop them now."

I felt my eyes watering knowing it was useless to protest. I undid the buttons on my trousers and let them drop; I stood in front of her wearing her pink panties.

"Take off your top and those silly socks," Mrs. J instructed.

"Mrs. Jackson I need to get back to work," I bluffed.

She just looked at me sternly "Such a silly boy I've told Mr. Hardon I need the use of you all day up here and he's agreed." Just the way she said it with such contempt in her voice sent a tingle down my spine.

"Now Bobbi tell me what made you think you could steal my panties and I wouldn't know?"

"Please Mrs. J, I didn't mean any harm, it's just they look so sexy and I had to try them on" I whined.

"That's because you're a panty-boy," said Mrs. J. "Oh yes you look to have a decent size cock," she said nudging it with her high heel, "but I bet you're clean-shaven under my panties. Do you shave your little asshole too?" To hear this elegant lady talking about my cock and asshole was a real turn-on and I could feel my cock hardening.

"Don't you dare get an erection without my permission," Mrs. J snapped. "Take off those panties. Then, "Oh Bobbi," she laughed "I knew it no hair at all, all nice and clean, turn around and show me that asshole." I turned around, spread it for her, and showed it completely hairless.

"Mmmm made for a buttplug. Bobbi, you are now officially my panty boy, you will do everything I tell you, or I will report you for flashing your cock at me while wearing my panties and you'll lose your job, is that clear?"

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Say it properly Bobbi."

Yes Mrs. Jackson I understand," I said in a clear voice.

"Excellent, now go and have a shower, use my body wash, and then dry yourself put on the robe on the back of the door, and come to the bedroom".

I did exactly as I was instructed, showered, washed with a creamy lotion that smelled of strawberries, dried myself in a fluffy towel, and put on a loose, see-through negligee off the back of the door.

Mrs. J had changed out of her business suit and lay on the bed in beautiful lingerie. I later learned that she always wore vintage lingerie, stockings with a garter belt, large tight panties that fully covered her ass, a large bra covering each breast, and a girdle making her look slimmer and trimmer. For a woman in her mid-fifties, she looked hotter than any young girl I had gone out with.

"Well," said Mrs. J, "here's mummy's little pantygurl" she said in a sexy voice, "and she looks so sexy in her robe." Opening her arms she drew me down to her. "Mmmm, the only thing missing is panties for mummy's gurl" Reaching under her pillow, she drew out a pair of silk panties. "Smell them," she said and rubbed them in my face. "That's the smell of Mummy's pussy, and whenever we are together Mummy is going to give you the panties she wears to put on." I put them on under the robe. I still couldn't get used to hearing Mrs. J talking about pussy and cocks and now I was a pantygurl, all I knew was I was as hard as an iron bar.

"Mmmm," said Mrs. J "Mummy's gurl is feeling horny I can feel her large clitty in her panties," and saying that, Mrs. J took a large breast out of her bra and offered it to me while she began to stroke my cock. I latched on to that fat nipple and suckle in it like a man possessed, clamping my lips to it, and running my tongue over it. "Bobbi likes sucking at Mummy's tit, I can feel you getting harder in your panties," as she continued stroking me, and she was right I was getting harder, and I was getting ready to cum. As if reading my mind Mrs. J stopped stroking.

"Nooo," I said trying to move my cock but she had it in a tight grip and I couldn't rub it against her. "I was ready to cum," I whined.

Mrs. J gripped me tighter "Repeat after me," she said "I was ready to cum Mummy"

"I was ready to cum Mummy" I repeated.

"Good gurl," Mrs. J said, "but always remember Mummy controls when your large clitty is going to fill your panties, not you, am I clear?"

"Yes Mummy," I answered.

"Good gurl."

Then to my immense disappointment, Mrs. J said "Mummy's tired, Bobbi. You should go and let Mummy rest." I started to protest but one look from Mrs. J and I knew better. I got out of bed and started to dress back in my uniform. "Bobbi don't forget to wear your panties, so you remember what Mummy's pussy smells like and no playing with your clitty, I'll know if you do"

As I left the bedroom I looked back at Mummy lying in the bed in her lingerie, one big tit out of her bra and her hand between her legs. What the fuck have I got into, I asked myself.

Published 
Written by Jacquiman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments