Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kate Takes The Lead

"No drink needed this time"

22
2 Comments 2
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Probably part two of three"

I'd not seen Kate in a while, but when we did work together, it was like nothing had happened. There were other people around, so I didn't much mind. The same cheery waves and smiles, but no opportunity to talk to her, until the end of her shift.

I was outside when she came out; I still had an hour to work. I saw her approach me, the sunlight on her face. She was so pretty. She wandered up to me and asked if my house was empty. I told her it was, all night. Kate smiled, her face lit up in the sun. It was all I could do not to hold her right there and then.

She held her hand out and asked for the key, I didn't hesitate to hand it to her. She held out her other hand, clearly holding something in it.

She gave me her pale pink panties from last week, clearly unwashed.

She smiled at me and told me she'd be showered when I returned. With that she walked to her car, leaving me with her panties for an hour.

As the hour dragged on, I knew what was waiting for me at home, hoping that at least she'd let me cum this time. I could feel my heart pounding as I began the short walk home. I'd tormented myself by smelling and tasting her panties, but I wanted the real thing, fresh from Kate.

She was much better prepared this time. Gone was the uniform, she wore a pretty red summer dress, her scent was light and so very feminine, a delight to the senses. I leaned in to kiss her, but she pushed me away and told me to shower, I obeyed of course. Undressing and getting into the shower, Kate stood there, watching me.

She watched as I cleaned my cock, I did that several times for her, and for me. She smiled, so I guess she was enjoying the show. After I'd finished, she handed me a towel and asked me where her dirty panties were. They were in my pocket as she retrieved them, telling me to put them on.

Stepping into them, I could barely get them up over my ass, my cock and balls held tight by the thin fabric of her small panties, I was straining at the waistband already, and things were not going to get easier for me. She stood in front of me, held my hands and kissed me. A long slow kiss full of passion and meaning. That didn't help ease things for me, quite the opposite.

She told me to lie down, and once there, she stood by my face, holding her skirt, teasing me as I tried to see what was beneath it. Finally, she lifted it, just enough to let me see her white panties. Then she laughed and stood astride my face, giving me the view I'd wanted. Her soft pussy was covered only by a thin layer of cotton. I was straining that waistband badly now.

She crouched down, lifting her skirt, my view filled with her panty-covered pussy. She arranged her skirt over my head, all I could see was her panties as I kissed them, tracing the outline of her lips with my tongue. Sucking at them, tasting her, swallowing her flavours. The waistband gave out as my cock sprung out, free at last

Kate was oblivious to this as she rode my face, wiping herself on me. My tongue trying in vain to get behind those panties. She reached behind her and started to tease my wet head with her fingers. If she was surprised I'd sprung free, she didn't show it. I wanted to pull those panties to one side and bury my tongue in her pussy so badly, and didn't she know it.

FayShine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FayShine

Kate stood, my view up her skirt remained before she undid the straps, letting her dress fall to the floor. Her pert, braless tits freed for my adoring gaze. She smiled as she saw me looking at them

"Remember what I said was going to do to you next time?" Kate asked.

"You were going to take my ass" I replied.

Her pretty smile returned as she nodded. Kate rolled my dirty panties off me before she guided me onto my back, on the bed, my legs bent to allow her the access she wanted. Taking my hard cock in her soft hand, she again tried to push her little finger in my cum hole, but it simply wouldn't fit. I felt the cold lube on my asshole as she brought out a full-size vibrator from her bag, hers I assume.

I felt her finger slide into my ass, her other hand slowly stroking my cock. One finger became two as she opened me up, all the time slowly stroking my leaking cock. Her fingers were replaced by her vibrator, pressing it gently, but firmly against my asshole, waiting for me to relax and accept it.

I looked down and saw a smiling Kate, her tits moving gently as she pressed the toy against my ass. Finally, the muscle relaxed and the vibrator entered me, Kate's smile grew as she pressed it in, and switched it on. The vibrations so Intense as she fucked me, easing it into me deeper.

She placed her fingers in a ring around my balls and pulled down, just enough to give me mild pain as she altered the pattern on the toy. She leant forward, I was hoping shed take me in her mouth, but she wiped her nipple across my pre cum soaked head, and pressed into me as much as she dared with her vibrator. Then she started to talk as she stroked my cock a little faster, and harder.

" I know you want to taste my pussy, probably fuck me too. If you want to taste me, then I want your cock, to do with as I please. I'm going to let you cum, this time, but if you want more, you'll have to give more"

There isn't a guy on the planet who wouldn't have agreed to that, at that time. My ass filled, my cock ready to cum as I screamed my agreement. One last press of the button on her vibrator had me shooting ropes of cum onto my stomach and chest as Kate milked my balls with her tiny hand.

I felt her pull the toy from my ass as she released my cock. Lying back, panting with relief after being allowed to cum. I felt Kate gathering up my load into her hand, moving up my body and letting my cum drip into my open mouth, telling me to swallow.

"Remember, if you want more, you'll have to give more"

Kate kissed me, tasting my cum from me, leaving my cock a mess. She pushed her fingers into my mouth for cleaning, before putting her dress back on, hiding her tits from my view. She turned her back on me and rolled her white panties down, showing me nothing. Smiling down at my exhausted, fucked body, she dropped her panties on my face before leaving.

Published 
Written by Citroen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments