Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For Kate's Pleasure

"It was always about her, but what a ride"

16
2 Comments 2
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"I've enjoyed writing again, been a while since my last trilogy Thank you all for your kind words and comments"

I'd discovered a new experience, one of wanting to go to work, not for the love of the place, though that's for certain. It was through work that my panty collection was improving, both with Kate's scent and flavours on them. They were a little small and, oh so tight, but that's a problem I can live with and enjoy. I was a little perplexed when she said she wanted to "own my cock", but I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever she has in mind, at least I hoped so.

The next shift we were together was predictable, the waves and smiles were there, as usual. Nothing to give away the fact that she'd fucked my ass and wanked me off. That's probably the way it should be too, it's no one else's business after all, it's between Kate and me, and she did promise me I'll taste her pussy. Needless to say, I wanted that pleasure, a lot.

Her shift had ended as she walked up to me, her hand outstretched and I instinctively placed my house key in it. My heart beat a little faster as I saw her pretty smile. She didn't say anything, she didn't need to, we both understood. She walked passed me, brushing my bulge as she did. It was going to be an uncomfortable final hour for me before I could join her. I knew she wouldn't waste that time, though in truth, I didn't care, I wanted her, dirty or clean, didn't matter to me.

I tried to hide my mounting lust but to little avail, my mind was swirling with anticipation of her flavours. The walk home was a blur as I rushed back to her. She was there, smiling, as ever, dressed in one of my T-shirts, which was way too big for her. I took her face, gently in my hands and kissed her the moment the door shut.

She pushed me away, telling me to shower. She followed me upstairs and watched, watched as I cleaned myself ready for her. Kate just sat watching, amused by my exaggerated shower routine.

I stepped from the shower, drying myself, my semi-erect cock, very clean.

Kate sat on the bed and pulled her knees up, the V of her pale lemon panties plain to see.

"Play with yourself; make yourself hard for me," came the instruction from a smiling Kate.

That was not difficult at all, Kate's pretty smile and the view of her panties made it so easy. I took my shaft in my hand and started to slowly stroke myself. Kate responded by opening her legs, showing me more of what she knew I wanted. It didn't take long before I was hard for her.

"Now stop."

I released my cock immediately as instructed. Kate knelt in front of me, taking my cock in her hand, was this the time she'd taste me? I hoped so, but Kate just seemed to study me, holding me, cupping my balls, and smiling. She stood and removed her panties, my shirt hiding everything I wanted to see. She held her panties to my mouth, pushing them into it. My mouth filled with her flavours as she slowly started to wank me again.

Smiling up at me, she pulled the panties from my mouth, her, now stationary hand, gripping my cock hard.

"Ready to taste the real thing now?"

Kate asked before turning, climbing onto the bed and dropping to all fours, shirt pulled up, around her waist. I stared at her sweet holes, taking in the sight I'd waited so long for. Moving behind her, I kissed her soft lips before taking a long, slow lick of her pussy. I heard her moan quietly as she gave me what I'd yearned for.

My tongue darted across her clitoris, teasing her bud and tasting her. My tongue parted her folds, swallowing her cream as my hands rested on her thighs pulling her onto my willing face. I wanted more, Kate dropped onto the bed, her arms above her head now, as my fingers began to explore her, opening her. My tongue circled her pee hole, pressing against it, wanting more. Another, louder moan from Kate, her pussy glistening with the heady mix of our fluids.

I moved up, kissing and licking all the time, until I get to her tight, puckered asshole. There was no objection from her as I began to rim her, my fingers fucking her pussy as she pushed back at me. I could feel her pulsing on my hand as I circle her asshole, trying to get to the smooth skin inside her. Kate pushed back on me, her breathing fast and loud as she came. My fingers were so wet from her before she collapsed on the bed from her orgasm.

azaharahall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
azaharahall

Kate rolled over, looked at me and smiled.

"No one has ever done that to my ass before."

I felt proud I'd taken that cherry and wanted more.

"Now that you've tasted more of me than I'd imagined. Remember our deal."

A wicked smile flashed across her face, as yes, I did remember the deal. Kate was now to own my cock for whatever she wished. She led me to the bed, on my back, securing my hands above my head, my knees bent as she spread lube over my ass and deftly plugged me, she'd come prepared for this, that's for certain. She paused briefly to remove her shirt, her small breasts on display, a welcome sight, her nipples were small but I loved how hard they got.

Kate knelt on the bed, between my open legs, staring at my cock as she held it. She smeared lube over my head with her fingertips before showing me a long, thin steel rod.

"You know what this is, don't you? It's a sound. It starts at 5mm and goes to 11mm, my fingertip is 9mm."

I looked at her as she presented the tip of the rod to my cum hole, smearing lube over the length of the sound, my cock firmly in her grip as she wiped the steel thoroughly over me to lube it. She held the sound straight, presenting the narrow tip to my hole. With no resistance, the sound slowly started to enter me, descending. Kate must have studied this, she let the weight of the rod guide the speed, not pushing, just slowly sliding it into me.

There was no pain, just a feeling of pleasure, mutual, I'm sure, Kate had tried this before, but with her finger. The sound gradually got wider, opening me for her pleasure. That was my role with her—pleasing her—but she was generous with her rewards, I felt. The rod stopped near the top but was not quite fully Inside me, not quite the 9mm Kate desired.

She applied a little pressure, asking me if I was okay. In truth, I'd gone past that point; I think I wanted her finger as much as she did. The sound slid in a little further under her gentle pressure. I could feel a build-up of heat as she fucked my cock. I was so hard in her hand, so ready to cum, but she had other ideas. She held the sound inside me as she rubbed my shaft with her vibrator, the waves resonating through my cock as the metal shook inside me.

I could feel the telltale signs of my orgasm as the vibrator slid over my shaft and on to my head as she tried to tease the cum from me. I'd not noticed that the sound had gone passed the 10mm mark, but Kate had. Quickly removing the sound, she replaced it with her finger, my trained cock accepting her this time. Her face lit up as she entered me, her finger disappearing to the first joint, and all I could do was accept her, willingly.

She worked the vibrator over my cock, sometimes touching my plugged ass, with it sending more waves inside me.

All the time, pressing and turning her finger. I was going to cum, I knew that, and so did Kate. Her smile widened, and her concentration was immense as I felt my load about to try to release. She squeezed my balls, and that was it, I felt an orgasm rip through me, but with no cum to show for it, I could feel my hips involuntarily thrusting, but Kate had blocked it.

She smiled at me, her finger slowly pulling out of me as a weak, spent load trickled from my cock. Kate licked her finger, moved up my body, and kissed me softly before untying me. She mopped up my cum with her panties and pushed them into my mouth.

"Thank you for making my fantasies a reality. See you at work, yeah?"

She left, and my panty collection had grown once more.

Maybe Kate was my type after all.

Published 
Written by Citroen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments