Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Isabel’s Slave – Part Four

"The night is not over for Melissa, the sex is only just beginning and this time it’s personal."

12
4 Comments 4
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Amy stared at Melissa. The huge grin on Melissa’s face was almost unbelievable as she watched her mistress leave the lounge. Her chin was coated with her mistress’ juices, some of which dripped onto her breasts.

Amy decided to put things in order, having been so rudely deprived earlier. She yanked at the lead around Melissa’s neck causing her whole body to face Amy. She stood up, grasped what was left of the G&T in her glass and gulped it down.

“On the floor – now,” She commanded, “put your head next to that chair.”

Melissa did as she was told. She crept over to the chair and laid flat on the floor, face up. She watched Amy get closer until, at last, she straddled her mouth. Looking down on her, Amy brought the lead upwards and took in the slack.

Melissa’s head lifted from the floor by just the right amount for her tongue to touch Amy’s twat.

Amy held her there for a moment before letting her head rest on the floor. Amy shuffled herself down, Melissa’s body coming to rest on her stomach. She reached behind her and pushed a finger into Melissa’s wet and waiting cunt. Melissa moaned at the pleasant intrusion. She would have liked to have told Amy to finger-fuck her, but she was not the one that was supposed to be telling anyone what to do.

Nevertheless, Amy's finger fucked Melissa by reaching behind her. Amy’s breasts were heaving as she breathed in unison with her thrusts. She could see Melissa was getting worked up; her gasps were coming in short sharp bursts, and she was even insolent enough to raise her bum off the floor in an attempt to get more of Amy’s fingers inside her.

“Needy little cunt, aren’t you!” Amy told her. Melissa nodded. The sheer pleasure caused Melissa to sob quietly.

Amy went along with the pretence of giving pleasure until she could see that Melissa was getting close. She then removed her finger, though Melissa would never utter an objection. Amy offered her finger for Melissa to suck on. She licked it clean. In one swift motion, the finger was expertly replaced with pussy. Melissa’s tongue extended and she started to lick Amy’s pussy for a second time that night. She had her tongue right inside her cunt by the time Amy sat down on her face.

Without asking, Melissa let her hands fondle Amy’s arse, bringing both of them to bear on her plump flesh. It was a bold move, but she reckoned that Amy would not be familiar with the right protocol under the circumstances. Melissa reckoned that in her needy state, Amy would want a quick release before her mistress reappeared. Within minutes, her finger was searching Amy’s anus and soon she was synchronising the movement of her finger with her tongue. Both of them pushed into Amy’s holes at the same time and with the same pace and intention.

Amy placed both of her hands on the arms of the chair, only this time she was careful to keep hold of the lead; pulling it upwards so that Melissa’s face was tight against her pussy. She had learned one thing from Isabel that evening and that was to keep a tight rein on her slave. Nothing in the world was going to stop her orgasm now.

Amy moaned as Melissa fucked and licked her pussy. She pulled the chain tighter in an attempt to pull Melissa right inside her but it wasn’t working. She eventually changed position a little, slipping down her face to allow Melissa access to her clit. Amy panted into the back of the chair.

“You gorgeous cunt licker.”

Amy considered that she was experiencing the most beautiful feeling in the world. Melissa considered her words the most wonderful that she had heard that night. Melissa’s posture changed as she started to lick and suck Amy’s clit. One stroke of her tongue was quickly followed by her lips sucking on it. The alternating dual-action took Amy over the edge, almost immediately. Her hands pushed hard into the arms of the sofa. Amy gasped for air, her whole body riding the pleasure wave towards her climax. Amy’s body clenched in rapid bursts before her words betrayed her intentions.

A powerful orgasm engulfed Amy as she knelt over Melissa’s face and even though she had released the lead, Melissa kept up her licking and sucking motions on Amy’s clit. With one final exhale, Amy drenched Melissa’s face. Her female cum-juice erupted from her pussy and caused Melissa to swallow as much as she could before she even tried to replace her tongue on Amy’s pussy, but the flow was too much for even her to cope with and she resigned herself to swallowing as much as she could.

 “Impressive!”

The voice was Isabel’s. Standing behind Amy and slightly to one side of her, she saw the sudden gush of fluid attempting to drown Melissa.

“Are you still alive, Melissa?” She asked, jokingly.

“Huhmmmph,” uttered Melissa, trying to nod at the same time from between Amy’s clenched thighs. The muffled sound supported the fact that she was still alive.

Amy was still panting and holding onto the chair, allowing her orgasm to subside as she glanced sideways at Isabel.

“Fuck me!” she exclaimed as her eyes feasted on the protuberance from Isabel’s groin.

Isabel was standing next to her with her nine-inch cock jutting proudly out from her body. Amy’s eyes lit up at the sight of the strap-on.

“No,” replied Isabel, “not you. Melissa.”

Amy was more than slightly disappointed but made the effort to climb off Melissa’s body, though it was a struggle to straighten her legs after such a powerful orgasm. She stood to one side, letting Melissa rise from the floor. Isabel allowed Melissa to stand fully before reaching out to her. She placed her hand on the back of her head and guided her in for a lingering kiss and the taste of Amy’s juices covering her face.

“You know what to do,” said Isabel.

Melissa headed for the sofa. She knelt on it and placed her hands and head on the top of the sofa. She fell forward onto it and rested there; her breasts and nipples brushed gently across the fine leather. Her bottom was elevated and her knees were on the edge.

Melissa waited. Amy watched the dynamics between them. Isabel stepped up to Melissa and with her right hand, stroked her bum lovingly, she let it fall to the underside and then slipped it between her thighs. Her fingers brushed against her pussy and one of them accidentally slipped inside. She hadn’t meant to give Melissa any form of loving pleasure but it hadn’t gone unnoticed.

“No need to get you wet is there,” Isabel joked.

Melissa’s pussy was more than ready for the cock that was about to penetrate her. In fact, she eagerly awaited it. It was the only cock that she got these days since her enslavement to Isabel, but it was the only cock she needed. She knew, more than anyone, that it wasn’t the device that gave pleasure, but the person wielding it. Melissa had come to know that this was Isabel’s loving nature exposing itself. It was her way of loving and at that moment, Melissa needed to be loved.

The silicone cock slowly pressed home as Isabel moved it up and down over her slick pussy. Melissa closed her eyes in anticipation and sighed at the touch. She felt it slide between her folds and intrude, but only slightly at first, then an inch or so penetrated her.

Isabel was smiling profusely. She had inserted her cock just inside Melissa’s pussy, in a covert kind of way; slipping it in under the wetness of her cunt. She slid it in and out for a while making sure that it was fully coated and would not snag on the folds of her pussy. She knew exactly what she would do next and she knew the result it would have on Melissa.

Curvyhips1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Curvyhips1

Melissa cried out loud. The word “Fuck” left her mouth quickly in the form of a gasp followed by a sharp intake of breath. Suddenly, the whole nine inches penetrated her.

Isabel held her body tight against Melissa’s bottom; the thought of fucking her huge cock into Melissa’s cute little cunt almost overwhelmed her. The fact that it went right in, up to the hilt, in one sharp thrust, caused her to marvel at Melissa’s ability. Isabel left it there so that Melissa could relish its size. It filled her fully. Without warning, Isabel pulled it out to within an inch and then thrust it all the way in again. Melissa gasped a second time. Isabel smiled. The thought of the feelings she was causing inside her slave’s body was fuelling her wanton behaviour.

Melissa wanted to cry out and tell Isabel what she wanted her to do with her cock; but that would have been inappropriate. Isabel was the one in command here, not Melissa. What Melissa wanted was to feel the cock pound into her submissive little cunt without as much as a thought for her safety; she wanted it to give her the orgasm she so desperately needed. She wanted Isabel to push her into the sofa, grab her hair and pull her head back forcibly, and then fuck her to within an inch of her life. She wanted her makeup to run down her face like a used fuck-doll.

Melissa never said a word.

Amy, however, did. “Fuck the little slut, Isabel,” she cried, “let the fucker have it all.”

Isabel didn’t need to be told how to fuck Melissa, she knew exactly how she would do that. She finally grabbed Melissa’s hips and pulled her backwards in unison to her forward fucking motion. The cock penetrated Melissa even deeper. Every thrust was accompanied with a grunt or a scream of pleasure; never a satisfied sigh or whimper.

Melissa was getting fucked; there were no two ways about it.

“Fuck, make her cum, Isabel, I want to see if she gushes,” Amy continued to instruct Isabel from the confines of the chair that she sat in. Her legs splayed wide and her fingers played God at the entrance to her cunt. Her lips curled up with excitement at the scene of these two women coupling like rampant animals.

Amy stood up quickly; her hands came upon Isabel’s breasts from behind and she was stroking her tits in tune to Isabel’s pounding of Melissa. The touch was light; anything too heavy would have interrupted Isabel’s flow and she wouldn’t want to spoil her friend’s thrusting technique.

“I wish I was doing that,” whispered Amy, “I really do.”

Isabel started to grunt as she pushed even harder into Melissa. The sounds of their coupling, the punctuated instructions from Amy, all leading up to one big satisfying orgasm.

Melissa was sobbing quietly into the back of the leather sofa. She was fast approaching her release and she hoped, just hoped, that Isabel would not detect that she was close to it and pull out of her. It was something that Isabel was prone to do on the odd occasion. Taking her to the edge and instead of letting her fall, save her from the debauchery of climaxing.

Amy was beside herself watching Melissa climb the virtual orgasmic hill to satisfaction. Amy was in two minds; at first she wanted it to be her doing the fucking, then on second thoughts, she wanted it to be her being fucked. She didn’t particularly care whether Melissa or Isabel were the ones wielding the cock.

Liquid started to flow down Melissa’s legs from her dripping wet cunt. Her cum cream was getting everywhere. The toy was coated liberally with it and Isabel could see the extent of her wetness every time she pulled it backwards. The wetter it seemed to get, the harder she pushed it in. Now and then Isabel grabbed Melissa’s hips and moved the cock only a few inches, leaving the head to rub against the walls of her cunt.

This action was the final straw that took Melissa over the edge. When she was certain her orgasm would break upon her, she cried out.

“Fuck, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard,” she shouted. “Pull my fucking hair, take me…”

Isabel was a little late on the hair pulling, but when she heard the words she quickly grabbed Melissa’s hair and yanked her head back off the sofa. With her back arched as far as it would go, the waves of pleasure broke over Melissa.

It was one huge orgasm, but the fucking didn’t stop when her orgasm started. Isabel continued to fuck her cock into her until she was satisfied that Melissa had experienced everything there was to experience. Every inch of penetration, every raw and debased action was being played out on or within Melissa’s body.

As soon as Amy saw that Melissa was cumming she joined in with the fucking motion, pretending to take Isabel from behind. She pushed her pussy into Isabel’s ass; putting her off her stride at first until Isabel and Amy got used to the single motion.

“Fuck her gorgeous cunt,” Amy whispered into Isabel’s ear. 

Amy’s hands eventually came up onto Isabel’s breasts and she cupped them, squeezing her nipples hard in the process. Isabel cried out at the sudden pain.

“Let me fuck her?” Amy pleaded.

Isabel was breathing quite heavily after the exertion, she pulled the cock from Melissa and stood back allowing Melissa to recover from the pounding. Melissa slowly turned around. The grin on her face spoke a thousand words; words that Isabel had heard a thousand times.

Unexpectedly and rather surprisingly, Melissa jumped up towards Isabel and kissed her full on the lips.

“Thank you for letting me cum,” she sobbed.

“Let me fuck her,” Amy repeated. She was hot as fuck and desperate to exchange places with Isabel.

Isabel unstrapped the device and held the cock in her hands. She looked at Amy and then at Melissa. The words ‘Let me fuck her’ and ‘Thank you for letting me cum’ played out in her mind. She still felt the pain in her nipples.

Isabel smiled, looked into Amy’s eyes and gave the strap-on to Melissa.

“You can fuck Amy,” she said, “Take her and don’t let her squirm out of it. Pound it into her, good and proper, and fuck her very hard. I will be watching you…”

Her matter-of-fact words hung in the air as Melissa took the strap-on from Isabel and looked at Amy. This scenario had never entered Melissa’s head. Was she to be the mistress now? Was Amy the sub?

Amy was also dumbfounded; she couldn’t believe the words uttered by Isabel, but she knew she would not cross her. Friends they may have been but Isabel was not a woman to be crossed. Not when it came down to sex.

She looked at Melissa and then down at the strap-on that was now hanging from her groin. Melissa was tightening the last straps; pulling the glistening cock erect.

“Where do you want me?” asked Amy, her lips pouting, her eyes wide, her nipples stiff, her pussy tingling with anticipation.

Melissa nodded to the sofa and smacked Amy’s ass as she knelt on it. The smack hurt but the warmth that spread through her was something she hoped would feature more.

Isabel smiled and retired to the pastries left on the coffee table. It was a bold move to give Melissa the reins, testing out her slave to see if she could give as good as she took and to test Amy’s friendship and submissiveness in the process. Isabel watched Melissa inch the cock inside her friend. She was sure that Melissa seemed to be salivating at the thought of fucking her.

Once Melissa’s cock was fully inside Amy’s squelching cunt, she looked over her shoulder to Isabel.

The smile on both of their faces was priceless.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments