Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Isabel’s Slave – Part Five

"Melissa and Amy spend time together in Isabel’s absence. A little too much time, perhaps."

6
4 Comments 4
3.6k Views 3.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Shaking her head, Isabel sat Melissa down in the chair and handed her a handkerchief to absorb the tears.

“It’s not that bad,” she explained.

Melissa sobbed and nodded. Not really listening to Isabel’s caring words.

“I’ll only be away for two weeks and if you want, I’ll arrange for Amy to keep you company.”

Melissa nodded some more but her lips quivered and before she could say anything she was crying again.

Isabel looked at her pet with a concerned look on her face. She had never seen Melissa in this state before but whatever Isabel said had no effect on consoling her. There was only one thing for it.

“Come on, let’s put a stop to this crying. Get on all fours.”

Melissa turned around, sobbed and knelt on the sofa. Isabel opened the sex draw of the lounge cabinet and withdrew a leather paddle. She stepped up behind Melissa and lifted her skirt over her bottom.

Pulling Melissa’s panties down around her thighs, she first stroked her bottom. She loved the smoothness of it and couldn’t help herself sink a digit between her puffy lips. Melissa’s sticky juices clung to Isabel’s finger as if her life depended on it.

Removing her finger, Isabel raised the paddle and let it fall with some force onto Melissa’s bottom. The yelp filled the room with a shrill sound. Three more hard slaps and Isabel could no longer hear Melissa cry. The sobbing had stopped in preference to the urgent uptake of air into her lungs and the whispered fucks that left her mouth.

“Do you want to cum?”

“Yes please, Mistress,” Melissa nodded while on the verge of a sob.

Isabel brought six more paddle strikes down on her cheeks, alternating between them. Goosebumps appeared on Melissa’s skin and each one stung like it was being attacked by a swarm of bees, all taking their turns to pierce her flesh. Melissa always marvelled at the pleasure she got from a good spanking. She found herself on the verge of the proverbial cliff as Isabel brought the paddle down relentlessly. The constant pressure of each strike drove Melissa closer and closer.

Isabel knew not to stop, not when Melissa was in this state and was about to climax, though she was tempted. Strike after strike pushed Melissa closer to that edge, closer to the precipice that she needed to fall over. The ever longer breaths that Melissa exhaled indicated that she was getting closer as if she was riding a wave of pleasure that only she could feel. Isabel felt Melissa tense a little, seeing that she had squeezed her anus tight. On delivering one forceful slap to her buttocks, Melissa climaxed. The cliff had disappeared and she found herself in freefall, her body convulsing and her legs shaking.

Kneeling beside Melissa, Isabel pulled on her lead and rose her head from the sofa.

“Go and run us a lovely deep water bath,” she winked. “You can give me a good licking from under the water.”

Melissa smiled. They had only tried that once before and Melissa nearly died, literally. Isabel was so overcome with getting her pussy licked from underwater, and was so close to orgasm, that she held Melissa’s face in place until she got off. Melissa started scrabbling around with her one free hand and managed to push Isabel’s hand away from on top of her head. When she pushed up for air, the commotion caused Isabel to lose it. Her lip turned up at the end and after looking at Melissa for a short while, grasped her head and pushed it back down under the water. Melissa had to take in a large lungful of air, quite quickly, before she started licking once more. It worked, though. She got Isabel off admirably.

As she ran the water, Melissa smiled at the thought of that first time. They would be more prepared now.

The following day, Isabel made ready to leave and Melissa had everything packed and ready for her. The taxi arrived and the peck of affection on her pet’s forehead left Melissa in a good place as the door closed.

Melissa looked around her. Two weeks, she thought. She would rattle around in this house for two weeks on her own. As luck would have it, the weekend arrived and with it, Amy. On Friday evening, Amy announced herself as Melissa’s new playmate; she handed her the letter that Isabel had given her with all the instructions on it that were aimed at Melissa.

Monday: Look after Amy – pleasure her. Stop when she tells you to.
Tuesday: You get a good spanking from Amy.
Wednesday: Day off.
Thursday: Amy to take you for a nude walk.
Friday to Sunday: Amy spends the whole weekend fittingly treating you as you deserve.

Repeat for two weeks,

Isabel x

Melissa read it. She couldn’t believe that Isabel had written it, but who was she to complain. Thursday was a new one on Melissa; she had never done that before and wondered what it entailed, but to get to Thursday they had three days to get through and a weekend.

Amy got right down to work after giving Melissa time to read the instructions. She handed Melissa her coat and suitcase containing overnight clothes.

“Put these away for me, would you? I believe I’ve been given the room next to Isabel’s?” she informed Melissa.

“Oh, and put the bag of goodies on the dressing table for me. And do change into something sexier. You look so drab in those clothes.”

Melissa looked down at her clothes. They were Isabel’s favourite maid outfit. She nodded.

“Then get me a glass of wine, would you? Red.”

Melissa kept nodding, taking all the instructions and storing them for regurgitation later.

As she walked away, her heart sank and she desperately wanted Isabel to come home and comfort her. Leaving the hallway, she looked over her shoulder and watched as Amy undressed and threw her dress over the chair.

Melissa reappeared in the lounge in a white basque that fitted her body like a tight glove. The white stockings added to the look and were tight against her crotch. It was a total contrast to Amy’s black underwear, with one exception. Melissa’s breasts hung over the balcony bra and she wasn’t wearing knickers. She didn’t think there would be any point and decided without being asked. She handed Amy a glass of red wine.

“Shall I make us some food?”

Amy nodded. “That would be lovely, something snacky and not too filling,” she added. “We’re going to have enough filling later on,” she added.

Amy watched Melissa leave the lounge and couldn’t believe how turned on she had become in such a short time. The effect of seeing that beautiful woman dressed in that way blew her mind. She was going to have to fuck her for looking like that and yet there was nothing but admiration in the way she looked at her leave.

Amy sipped the wine and let a finger slip down her panties. She played for a while before seeking out Melissa to see how dinner was coming along. When she entered the kitchen, there were a few plates of assorted cheeses, biscuits to accompany them, grapes, slices of orange, assorted meats that included her favourite, sliced Chorizo.

Her hand came down on Melissa’s bottom. “That is lovely,” she said, referring to the meal that Melissa had put on the table, but thinking the exact opposite.

“Thank you,” Melissa smiled.

Plucking a grape from its stalk, Amy pushed it into Melissa’s pussy. “They’re nicer when they have more juice on them,” she commented. Amy pulled it out and popped it into her mouth. “Don’t worry, I won’t do that with the Camembert,” she giggled.

They both ate, making polite conversation as if they had just met at a party. Now and then Amy would take liberties and slip a finger into Melissa’s pussy whenever she had a hand free. At one point, Amy asked Melissa to reach over the table and grab the plate of meats. Melissa started to walk around and was stopped by Amy, who proceeded to instruct her more firmly.

As Melissa bent forwards, Amy let a finger stroke down the crack of her cheeks until it slipped over her outer lips. Inserting it into her pussy, Amy let out a big sigh. “So, nice,” she whispered. Swallowing hard, Amy watched her finger disappear, her eyes also drawn to the way Melissa’s white stockings clung to her thighs and how the suspender straps from her basque complimented her delicate skin. Amy wanted her badly but held herself in check until they got in the bedroom.

BunnyBlairr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BunnyBlairr

Melissa took her time reaching for the meat platter. Her eyes closed tightly, her hand grasped the silver tray. She pulled it backwards as Amy pulled her finger out of her now wet and juicy cunt. Melissa offered the plate to Amy and she picked up a slice of Sauccison sausage and popped it into her mouth, sucking on her wet finger at the same time. It was a lewd and sexy sight to behold.

“Aww, look at your face,” Amy said with great concern in her voice. “Let me help you out, shall I?”

Melissa watched as Amy took some of the meat and stuffed it down her knickers and into her pussy. She rubbed it around a little before bringing it back out and offering it to Melissa to eat. Letting her head move forward, Melissa opened her mouth to take a bite but before she reached it, Amy shoved it into her mouth, chewed and swallowed. “Too late,” she commented. “You have to be quicker than that around here.”

Melissa thought that to be a little on the mean side, but Amy had the paperwork to say otherwise and she would never go against Isabel’s wishes. Throughout the meal, Amy kept the tension at full throttle. Everything she did enticed Melissa in some way and everything Melissa was told to do for Amy even more. Both of them fed off the suspense of the food play.

Once they finished nibbling at the food, Amy instructed Melissa to store the leftovers away and join her in her bedroom as soon as she could.

When Melissa had finished her chores, she knocked on Amy’s door and was told to enter. She walked into the room and waited and watched as Amy placed her jewellery on the side cabinet. As Amy turned, Melissa focused on the feeldoe penis that jutted from Amy’s groin even though her lovely breasts were now unfettered. It sent an obscene and thrilling sensation through Melissa’s body. She knew it would be going up her, but which hole would be chosen? If she knew Amy at all, she surmised it would be her tight hole. She would be ordered or thrown onto the bed; it would be a rough fuck from behind until she brought Melissa to the edge, and she presumed Amy would then stop and smile at her. Torment her orgasm and prevent her climax from happening until the very last minute. She seemed to have a penchant for making Melissa’s orgasm last longer than it should.

So, Melissa was surprised when Amy approached her, staring into her eyes. Pulling Melissa a little closer, Amy’s outstretched hand gathered up a few locks of Melissa’s jet black hair and pushed them behind her ears, first one then the other, her fingernail caressed the elegant line of her jaw before it came upon her red lips to separate them a little; her other hand came upon Melissa’s breast, her fingers searching for her extended nipple.

Leaning forward, Amy’s lips touched Melissa’s. It was sensual, searching, loving. Soon their lips parted and their tongues took over. They took their time, exploring deeper and deeper. Goosebumps exploded over Melissa’s body with every slight touch. When Amy feather-touched her waist, Melissa nearly collapsed under a wave of pleasure. It was excruciatingly wonderful, sensual, and nothing like she had felt in quite some time.

Together they stepped closer to the bed, Amy guiding Melissa in the right direction with gentle touches to the side of her body. When Melissa’s calves reached the bed, she felt Amy’s fingers push inside her waiting cunt. The insertion was gentle and deliberate. First one, then two, the third entered only when Amy felt it was right to do so. Before much manipulation, Melissa was on the verge of her climax and she started panting, breathing heavily into Amy’s neck.

“Do you want to cum?”

Melissa returned several nods towards Amy but knew that she would pull out of her just as she was on the verge. The fingers searched higher, deeper inside Melissa’s cunt, until they found the spongy pad of nerve endings. Melissa’s eyes rolled into the back of her head. She let out a loud cry.

“Fuck! I’m cumming.”

“Yes, you certainly are, my lovely little fucker,” replied Amy, her mouth clamped onto Melissa’s neck and she sucked at her flesh. She rolled her tongue around and up across her jawbone until their mouths locked once more. Hot breaths invaded Amy’s mouth as Melissa’s orgasm shot through her body. Wave after wave rushed from her cunt to her brain and back down again. A bright red patch flushed across her chest. There could be no stopping it. Her legs went weak, and she stumbled backwards onto the bed. Fingers slipped from her pussy as she fell onto the bed.

The lascivious look on Amy’s face said it all. Melissa scurried up the bed allowing Amy to crawl onto it. The action of the girls smiling at each other caused a sudden needy reaction in Melissa. She shouldn’t be having these feelings, she thought. It was wrong. It was she who should be pleasuring Amy not this way around.

Amy crept closer with her penis jutting along her body. Her lips contacted Melissa’s soaked pussy and she couldn’t resist licking it and taking in some of her juices. She rolled the flat of her tongue over her mound and clit and continued up her body. In between kisses, Amy could see the look of concern on Melissa’s face. She could sense unease but it only caused a smile to break out on her face. She intended to put Melissa in this position. Pleasure her for once, see how she reacted. But it was an honest intention.

They kissed once more. Melissa made to speak but Amy put her finger over her mouth.

“Shush. Don’t say anything. I know what you want to say but the instructions for the weekend are clear. They said, ‘I should treat you in a fitting manner.’ They didn’t say that I should order you around all the time.”

Melissa was surprised at her astuteness. Amy’s words were soothing, delicate, loving. They kissed. This time it was Melissa that reached out and pulled Amy into her waiting lips with both hands on the back of her head. Her wriggling body between Melissa’s thighs, helped by an extended hand to her penis, ensured that Melissa’s cunt was once more filled. Amy started moving, swaying her body from side to side until the cock was fully inside Melissa before starting to rock her body up and down. Her hands came upon Melissa’s shoulders as she fucked her cock into her, while Melissa’s hands busied themselves on Amy’s buttocks. An unexpected yelp emerged from Amy’s lips when Melissa’s nails dug into her soft flesh.

“Fuck me!”

The words surprised Amy. They were soft and needy, tense and submissive and even Melissa was a little taken aback that they had emerged from her mouth. In that instant, Amy saw Melissa resign herself to the fact that she was going to get fucked by someone that wanted to fuck her for who she was, and Melissa had resigned herself to the fact that she was going to let Amy do just that.

Shimmying down the bed a little, Melissa grabbed Amy’s buttocks and opened them a little and she pushed her cunt up to meet Amy’s inward thrusts.

“Look at me,” it was a demanding tone of voice. “Look at me when you fuck me.”

Lowering her gaze, Amy looked into Melissa’s eyes as she fucked her cunt. The smile on her face belied how proud she was of Melissa to instruct her. It was a loving fuck, slow and sensual, orgasms building in both women, breathing laboured, bodies arching and swaying to the tune of pure sexual pleasure.

“You’ve got me, now take it,” Melissa whispered.

Yes, she did have her, thought Amy. Right where she wanted her. The fucking became a little faster and Melissa started to moan. Propping herself up on her arms, Amy fucked her cock into Melissa, never once taking her eyes off her. Both women stared intently into each other’s eyes throughout their sexual act. Melissa’s climax washed over her; Amy’s followed moments later from all the twisting from the other end of the penis. She never stopped, couldn’t stop, until Melissa was fully satisfied.

“I love fucking pussy,” whispered Amy. “I love fucking your pussy, Melissa,” she added.

Her intense stare into Melissa’s eyes was too much for her. It overwhelmed her, brought far too much emotion to the surface. It was just like her time with her ex-lover. She would use the same words but these – these came out in a much more sultry and loving way.

It was to turn out to be a long and eventful night. Not the one that Melissa had prepared for, especially when both women would fall asleep in each other’s arms.

Melissa’s mind started to race and fill with thoughts of her mistress. Isabel would be horrified at what they had both done. It was unheard of. But it was one of the most delightful nights of Melissa’s life and there was a whole weekend ahead of them. A whole two weeks ahead for them. Both women drifted off to sleep, their legs intertwined, breasts lightly touching, sexually sated, for now.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments