Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Domme Diaries: The First Time I Made A Guy Moan

"Femdom Domme Journal Entry Short Stories (Lily)"

6
1 Comment 1
223 Views 223
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Domme Diaries is a collection of short stand-alone stories exploring various aspects of femdom (kinks) with Dommes from my longer novels. This story follows Lily Taylor, the FMC from Reluctant Man and my duet trilogy Knot My Type. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you for reading my work! I am excited to be a part of this community."

I made my boyfriend Derrick moan tonight for the first time, and I think I might have an enormous problem now. I can’t believe I’ve gone twenty years of living with three different boyfriends, and I’ve never heard a guy make real sex noises. What the hell was I thinking? It made me so wet, so fast, I thought I was going to lose my mind. When my roommate Kate got back to the dorms and he had to go back home for the evening, I had to scour the internet for more boy sex noises.

DID YOU KNOW THIS IS A THING? 

There are guys out there who love to make sex noises!!!! I must have watched videos and listened to audio for hours, and then when Kate went to sleep, I came at least six or seven times with my vibrator, still listening to the things I found.

Derrick still can’t figure out where my fucking clit is, so Kate introducing me to a vibrator has been a fucking godsend. One of these days I’m going to train a boy correctly, but for now, it gets the job done. He’s interested in fucking me quick and easy, and then being done with it, anyway.

Except tonight… Jeez, that’s what I wanted to write about.

So Derrick came over for a few hours to watch a movie with me while Kate was out with her boyfriend. He wanted to watch Jurassic Park again, and okay, don’t get me wrong, I love that movie, but he’s got it fucking memorized by now. I had a long week of classes. A comforting warmth spread through my body as he snuggled me tightly, and I couldn’t resist the feeling. I was horny.

Before I knew it, I was doing my normal grinding up against him while we were spooning, trying to get him hard so he’d fuck me. Which, don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind all the regular, normal sex. I enjoy being penetrated as much as the next girl… but sometimes it didn’t quite scratch the itch like I’d wanted, y’know? I wanted something more than that. 

Derrick doesn’t have as big of a sex drive as me, surprisingly. He’s focused on his studies. He wants to get into graduate school and be a chemical engineer. I am proud of him, and he’s been working hard. But sometimes he gives me a lot of shit for my sex drive. I’m horny a lot. So, I have to get creative when to ask him for help, and I’ve become very reliant on my vibrator.

Anyway, I’m getting way too horny while he’s over watching the movie, and he’s responding to my advances. I can feel his cock getting hard against my backside, which is just turning me on even more. 

Then I get this wild idea because I don’t want him to just roll me on my back and stick it in me for a minute and shoot his load and be done with it. I’m horny and I want to fucking play with him for a while. And he fucking loves this movie.

So, he’s about to fuck me when I decide to crawl around behind him and be the big spoon. Derrick and I are about equal in size. He’s a pretty twiggy guy and always has been. I’ve known him since we were a freshman in high school and we’re now sophomores in college. There’s not a lot to him. So, me spooning him isn’t a big deal. Except I’ve never done it, and he freaks out for a second.

After I calm him down a bit, I relax into him and let him turn his focus back onto the television. I’m still thrusting into him a little, so fucking horny, needing to do something. But what I want to do is weird, and not at all what we’ve done in our two-year relationship. I decide to try it anyway though, and reach around him as he relaxes again, and pulls out his cock from his pants.

Derrick protests again. He’s confused about what the fuck I’m doing and I admit it’s out of the ordinary. I get some weird confidence and lean into him, pressing my mouth to his ear and whispering that I’m just going to stroke his cock and I want him to watch the movie and let me do it.

Surprisingly, he doesn’t protest. I stroke him, going really, really slow at first, down his entire length. He’s not a giant guy, about average, but enough to feel satisfying to stroke. I take my time. We watch for a good ten minutes before I hear Derrick panting.

Nairoobi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nairoobi

~~~

This was the start of my new addiction. I’d heard him pant before, even from sexual activities, but it was a strange new experience hearing him pant, and the little shivers and twitches of his body from me just stroking his cock.

It was so fucking hot. And once he’d started, I couldn’t stop. I don’t think he wanted me to stop, either. But I knew he was getting close to cumming, and he’d want to cum right away. I didn’t want him to cum yet, and I was power-hungry.

~~~

So I pull up again, still stroking him, but with less pressure, trying to prevent him from cumming yet. And, before I even know what I’m doing, I plant my mouth against his ear again and whisper to him.

“You’re not allowed to cum until I tell you to.”

And that’s when he does it. Derrick lets out the sexiest whimpery moan I have ever fucking heard. A boy moaning for me, in response to something I said. My pussy lights up like a California wildfire, and I lose my fucking mind.

Immediately, I stroke him again, picking up pace, continuing to remind him in his ear that he can’t cum until I give him permission. He can’t cum unless I want him to cum

I’ve never felt so fucking powerful in my life, watching my boyfriend turn into a whimpering, whiny, squirmy mess, panting wildly and writhing around, his mind exploding from the words I’m telling him. I’m surprised he’s listening to me.

“Close,” he gasps, and I let go of his cock.

Derrick lets out such a violent whine of protest, I can hardly stand it. It almost causes me to mount him and fuck him until we both have orgasms. I am absolutely certain that if I fuck him tonight after all of this, I would have an orgasm almost instantly.

It was the hottest thing I’d ever experienced.

Once he settles down a bit, I stroke him again, pushing up against his cute little body, mouth against his ear. Reminding him I’m in control of his orgasms tonight, that he’s still not allowed to cum.

And this time? This time, he begs me. HE FUCKING BEGS ME.

I remember it, crystal clear. “Please, Lily.” 

My mouth was still against his ear, I was still stroking him into oblivion, wanting to get him to get “close” again like he had before, and watch him lose his mind. And something comes over me when he does that. I wrap my lips around his earlobe and drag it into my ear, and I nip on it, and then reply. “Please what, Derrick?” 

Unfortunately, he can’t catch himself this time, and I feel his cock twitching in my hand. I want to take my hand away. I don’t want to stroke him because he didn’t listen, but I also love to listen to him orgasm.

And I’m so glad I kept going, because Derrick starts making the most unbelievable sex noises I’ve ever heard, like so loud I worry someone is going to hear and I'm going to get in trouble for having a boy over in our dorm.

He makes a mess on my sheets. He cums so fucking much it’s unreal. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him cum so much. But I’ve never heard him be so vocal either, and it’s the most addicting experience. I want him to never stop making those sounds now because I need those sounds. I want to do anything and everything to get him to make those sounds, maybe even more sounds that I’ve never heard.

And, honestly? Getting him close like I did, controlling his orgasm like that? I’ve never done that before, and it was so fucking hot and I want to do it again.

~~~

When I was trying to find more guys moaning, I learned that it’s called edging. Apparently, it’s a great way to get guys to make those sex noises. I hope Derrick lets me do it more. I can’t stop thinking about it.

~~~

For now, though, I guess I’m gonna be up for a while waiting for my sheets to dry. They need to replace the washer and dryers in these dorm buildings. They cost too much and take way too fucking long. Eventually, I’ll get some sleep before my Anatomy & Physiology exam tomorrow.

Fuck me, boy sex noises!! I don’t think I’ll ever get over it.

Published 
Written by loganlovewrites
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments