Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Orgasmatron II

"Too good to be true"

16
14 Comments 14
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"Afterwards, back in their separate bedrooms but still connected to the Orgasmatron, they wrapped their arms around each other. For the first time in almost a year they felt sexually satisfied but more importantly emotionally close to one another. This was truly an amazing experience and one they would take advantage of as much as possible. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The Orgasmatron did the trick for a while but after a month or so it began to lose its luster. The daring and sometimes reckless passion they both loved so much was just missing."

 

At one time, Brad and Jenny had enjoyed a life full of stimulating eroticism. Several years prior to the virus they had an open marriage that rejuvenated their passion when things started to get a little stale. They discussed the possibility of using the Orgasmatron to recreate that lifestyle again. However, after discussing this, they decided their marriage had been through enough challenges and going down that road had too much risk. They needed something that provided more structure and settled on tiptoeing into swinging again.  First, they needed some firm rules.

They both quickly agreed that going off with the spouse of another couple would remain out of bounds until they got a better feel for it would affect them both. They agreed that sex with someone else was fine as long it was in the same house.  They had both thoroughly enjoyed fucking others while in the same room.  Jenny brought up the idea of multiple partners. Thinking back to the first time she was spit roasted while four feet away Brad had been cumming all over his temporary partner’s face was incredibly arousing.  All of this really got Jenny going and she just about jumped her husband and climaxed again and again, until she just couldn’t take anymore.

The second rule was no swing partner more than once. They intended to be very protective of their emotional attachment to one another. Jealousy was the last thing they needed right now.  When they checked with Climax, Inc., they were disappointed to find that it would be another two months before multiple people could enter the same Orgasmatron.  Climax explained that the Orgasmatron was actually very complex hardware, created by Steve-O, interfaced via Jan’s software to the net. The build time for the hardware was a bottleneck at the moment. Jan suggested they try using the “Free Flow Mode” that she had been using with Steve-O.  She made a few tweaks that allowed that selection for people without admin clearance and asked Jenny and Brad to give it a try.

Free Flow Mode allowed for sex with computer-generated people. So, while it wasn’t quite the same as swapping with real people, the ability to simulate sex with someone else’s partner was intriguing enough for Brad and Jenny to want to give it a try.

Their first attempt was with a cyber couple with a very dominant man and an extremely dominant woman. They were actually not technically able to swap, so it was more of a group sex dynamic, but it was exciting to feel like they were having sex with other people. The male called himself Master Greg and he referred to his female as Babydoll. He wasted no time telling Jenny to strip off her clothes and to get on her hands and knees.

“I’m going to fuck your ass, Jenny,” Master Greg said without hesitation. “And while I do so, you will suck Brad’s cock while Babydoll gets behind me and fingers your cunt.”

Jenny blushed a little at how matter-of-fact Greg was speaking, but when she saw how hard it made Brad, she relaxed and decided to enjoy something new. She removed all of her clothes, assumed the position he commanded and felt deliciously violated as Master Greg dipped three fingers into her wet pussy to lube up her asshole. Brad quickly got undressed and guided his hard shaft into Jenny’s mouth. Greg entered Jenny’s ass slowly, but once he was in, he was not shy about pumping into her. Babydoll got behind him and reached through his open legs to find Jenny’s dripping hole and worked it, thrusting four fingers into her while using her thumb to stimulate her throbbing clit.

Jenny was in heaven being spit-roasted and having all three holes attended to simultaneously. Brad enjoyed Jenny’s talented mouth and tongue and came hard, shooting his seed into her throat. Master Greg pulled out of her moments later and came all over her ass. He instructed Babydoll to lick up the sticky white ropes he had deposited there, which was a little disappointing to Jenny as she hadn’t cum yet. She needn’t have worried. Master Greg had it all under control.

“Good girl!” he said to Babydoll as she finished licking up his spunk. “Now finish off our hostess with your tongue.” He flipped Jenny over and maneuvered her body, so her legs were over her shoulders and her cunt was straight up in the air, glistening with need. Babydoll got busy sucking on her clit and working her fist into Jenny’s tight hole. It was so intense, Jenny came hard, squirting her juices into Babydoll’s eager mouth. Both Brad and Jenny agreed, it was quite satisfying, and felt very real.

A few days later, Brad programmed the next couple to be two bisexual women, both submissive. They were darling blondes named Candy and Mandy and they were eager to please Brad’s cock. Jenny decided to sit back and enjoy the show while playing with her vibrator. It was decadent to be able to watch these women worship Brad and see the pleasure on his face. Candy was busy licking and sucking his ass and balls. Mandy took his cock all the way down her throat in a sixty-nine position, while Brad feasted on her juicy little snatch.

Jenny came again and again watching Brad use these little subs as sex toys. He spanked their bottoms till they were bright red, fingered their pussies till they squirted like fountains, and then finished by letting Candy jerk him off so his cum shot all over Mandy’s tits and face. It was fucking incredible!

Finally, the day arrived when four other couples could join them online for a sex-filled virtual experience. Brad was so horny; he thought his balls would burst.  Poor Jenny was in even worse shape.  It seemed that her clit was stimulated every time she moved, and she had worn out all her toys.

When they were finally able to connect, they were met at the door of a beautiful Frank Lloyd Wright house in the Florida Keys.

                                                       weight%20house%203png.png

 

Jan’s skin tone looked like fine silk and screamed sex. She was from Ethiopia and was small boned with maybe B-cup sized breasts that stood up as if begging for attention. She had a tight little ass and stood around 5’8” tall. Brad couldn’t wait to get his hands, and other body parts, on her.

This was a stark contrast to Jenny who was 5’2” and had D sized breasts with a moon shaped ass that had Steve-O drooling.  Her silken red hair and pale skin was so different than Jan that he had to pick his tongue up off the floor.    

Jenny liked what she saw in Steve-O as well. He was what is referred to as black Irish, tall dark and handsome. She simply could not stop starring at the package he was sporting in his speedos, and her pussy started gushing.

Jan stood open mouthed while she took in all of Brad.  He was 6’3” tall with glistening white teeth, had a well-developed body similar to Chris Cuomo (the cartoon character on CNN), and had more charisma than any man deserved.  Another pair of soaked panties!

Steve-O invited them out into the back yard that was less than one hundred feet from the Gulf. There was a saltwater pool with fish swimming around with four Hobson-brand cabana-style loungers. That brand was the best in the business equipped with retractable umbrellas, two redwood lounge chairs with plush cushions and each unit had its own margarita machine.  There was a good size pool house with restrooms and AC.

Jan explained that the third couple, Kimmi and Marco, got stuck in Miami traffic and would be there later.

The thing that Jenny noticed was the sign with rules of the pool: 1- No glassware in the pool area. 2- No peeing in the pool, and 3- Absolutely no clothing permitted in the pool area. She untied the halter top of her sundress, slid the waist zipper, and dropped her dress to her feet before stepping out. All she had on underneath was a garter belt. No bra, no panties.  She got rid of the garter and grabbed a lounge chair. Steve-O dropped his cargo shorts and tee-shirt and since he always went commando, he was also naked.  Brad and Jan quickly followed.  The one thing about nudity is that there few secrets as the girls could tell by the stiff boners both men had.

Jan laughed and said to Jenny, “Don’t you just love the power we have over men?”

Brad took Jan’s hand and kissed it saying, “You are, with the exception of my wife (nice catch there Sherlock) the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen". That made Jan smile with delight.

Jan and Jenny slipped into the water. Steve-O looked at Brad and motioned with a head gesture that they should follow. The water was warm, but refreshing, and as Jenny floated on her back, Steve-O looked at Brad and said, “I need to put my hands on those tits, if you don’t mind.”

“Be my guest, mi puta es tu puta,” Brad said. Steve-O raised a questioning eyebrow. So, Brad explained, “My whore is your whore.”

Steve-O grinned and made a beeline over to Jenny. He swam up behind her and covered each breast with a large hand and squeezed firmly. Jenny squealed with pleasure and Brad just smiled. He was glad she was as open to this experience as he was. He looked over at Jan and decided he was ready for a taste of the first strange pussy he’d had in a very long time.

Jan shot him a wicked look as she sat back on the steps of the pool and opened her legs wide. “See anything you like?” she asked provocatively.

Brad chuckled, “I see plenty that I like, but I’m hungry for pussy and yours is calling my name.”

Brad got down to business with his tongue flicking Jan’s clit and maneuvering its way around her mocha folds. Brad had never enjoyed such an exotic looking cunt before. She was delicious and, before long, he was making her moan loudly.

Meanwhile, Jenny was busy licking and sucking Steve-O’s cock and enjoying it immensely. She loved giving head, and was quite good, as Steve-O was discovering now.

Dulce_Hot70
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dulce_Hot70

“God, you’ve got a talented tongue!” he moaned as he started to push himself deeper into Jenny’s willing mouth. “Can you deep throat?” he asked.

Jenny looked up at him with lust and nodded as she guided his hands onto her head. Steve-O’s hard shaft disappeared into her slutty little throat as he closed his eyes and went to town.

After Jan exploded in Brad’s mouth he said, “I need to fuck this pussy.”

Steve-O pulled his cock out of Jenny’s mouth for a moment and grabbed some Wet Platinum lubricant. He tossed the bottle over to Brad and said, “Use this stuff on her so you don’t irritate her delicate skin. It works great in water.”

Brad nodded, grinned, and squeezed a generous amount on Jan’s pretty pussy and some on his rigid pole before grabbing hold of her. He took her into the water, slid inside, and watched her eyes close as she moaned with pleasure. Brad carried her around the shallow end while he pumped into her again and again. She threw her arms around his neck and held on tight as she came on his cock. After bringing her pleasure multiple times, he stopped holding back and emptied himself into her.

He looked over to see what Jenny and Steve-O were up to and was treated to the sight of him holding Jenny around the waist in a standing version of a sixty-nine position. He was eating her cunt while her head was underwater sucking his cock. He let her up for air every so often, especially when he made her cum several times.

Brad wondered if he should be worried. Then he watched as Steve-O’s body tense up and it was clear that his hot little wife was somehow taking all of his seed while still underwater.

When Steve-O finished, he brought her up and she smiled as his cum spilled out of her mouth, down her chin, and onto her beautiful large, yet firm tits. Brad felt so proud of his wife and was amazed at how much his feelings of love for her had rekindled just by being able to experience these amazing sexual escapades again. She was so fucking beautiful with cum seeping out of her mouth like that. She smiled at him and he mouthed the words, “I love you,” to her.

She beamed and mouthed back, “I love you, too. Thank you so much for doing this.”

He grinned, “No, thank YOU for not giving up on us!”

Enjoying that feeling of bliss after an excellent sexual session, all four had a Gin and Tonic and fell asleep; Jan shared a Hobson with Brad, while Jenny and Steve-O shared another. The weekend held out the possibility of being a perfect swinger’s weekend, even if it was virtual.

Steve-O hit the global pause button so all four could uncouple from the Orgasmatron and take a break for thirty minutes. Brad immediately went into the master bedroom, hugged his wife, and told her how in love with her he was. They shared a deep passionate kiss, for the first time in a year. It just seemed to go on and on as their hearts swelled.  The law be damned, they had a right to this!

After a quick, urgent fuck, they both laid down with huge smiles on their faces. Jenny broke the silence, “It seems like swinging created that much needed spark, just like it did years ago, hon.”

After a half hour, the four of them reconnected to the Orgasmatron and enjoyed another Gin and Tonic. Steve-O was the first to hear a car pulling into the long driveway. Kimmi and Marco had finally escaped Miami and walked up to the pool area. Kimmi was blond with hair that made her a dead ringer for Farrah Fawcett. With a perfectly fit body, she could easily have been Miss America.  She grabbed a bicycle that was propped up against the main house and rode it down to the pool area. While Kimmi chatted with everyone Marco got back in the car to go pick up a few bottles of Campari.

     Kimmi%20and%20Marco.PNG

Well, Kimmi had everyone’s attention. It only took Steve-O and Brad about two seconds to undress her with their eyes. Something strange was going on with Jenny, she was getting aroused and could feel herself getting wet.

Kimmi ditched her clothes quickly and joined the group as she dove into the pool. The others marveled at the elegance of Kimmi’s form as she gracefully sliced into the water. Jenny just sat there with her mouth agape.

Steve-O was up getting the smoker loaded with mesquite for the BBQ later tonight, so Kimmi got out of the pool, waltzed over, and asked Jenny if it was ok for her to grab the lounge he had vacated in Jenny’s Hobson. She locked eyes with Jenny and told her, “You have the most beautiful, sexy red hair I’ve ever seen.”

Jenny blushed and mumbled meekly, “Thank you.”  After a couple of minutes, she recovered from being taken aback by the compliment she’d been given and asked Kimmi if she would like a margarita.

Kimmi smiled seductively at Jenny, “That sounds refreshing, thanks!”

When Jenny handed Kimmi her drink, their hands touched and they both felt a burst of sexual electricity.  Jenny got brave and said, “I hope I don’t offend you, but you’re the sexist woman I’ve ever met.”

Kimmi smiled and took Jenny’s hand in her own and said, “Oh please! I love women, sometimes more than men.”  They continued to chat and there was a great deal of laughter and plenty of sexual innuendoes.

Sometime during their conversation, Kimmi leaned forward and gave Jenny a quick kiss on the lips and said, “You’re so damn cute.”

As she was pulling back, Jenny reached behind the back of her neck and said, “Oh no you don’t.” Jenny pulled Kimmi forward, slid her tongue across her lips, and began a deeply passionate kiss.  Jenny found herself thinking that, in spite of the fact that she had never thought sexually about another woman, she just had to have Kimmi.

Jenny looked Kimmi straight in the eyes and said, “I’m going to fuck you! I’ve never done anything like this, but you just excite me more than I thought possible!”  She took Kimmi by the hand and moved them over to the soft mats in front of the pool house.  Kimmi just squealed and wagged her ass as they walked.

Jenny told Kimmi she wanted to feel what it’s like to have a woman go down on her. Kimmi smiled with those glistening white teeth and slowly licked her way down Jenny’s body, stopping to pay particular attention to those large extended nipples. “You have amazing tits!” Kimmi said as she flicked one with her tongue.

“God, this feels so good!” Jenny whimpered. “Please, don’t stop!”

Kimmi spent a little more time enjoying Jenny’s delightful nipples before moving down across her tummy with wet kisses. Finally, she landed on Jenny’s bare mound. Jenny lifted her hips as if begging for Kimmi to find her sweet spot with that wicked tongue. Kimmi teased her way down until she parted pink folds and licked them open, “You taste so good, Jenny.”

What started as a seduction of Kimmi’s tongue slowly swirling around teasingly, soon became a frenzied lapping of Jenny’s clit. Jenny’s pussy practically begged to be fucked so Kimmi slid two fingers her and had her cumming and squirting in no time! But she kept at it, making Jenny cum again and again!

                                                            blond%20eating%20a%20redhead%203.png

Steve-O simply couldn’t believe what was going on in front of him.  Marco’s hot girlfriend making mad passionate love with Brad’s sexy wife right in front of him.  He was so hard it actually hurt. He could not miss that beautiful ass of Kimmi’s sticking up in the air while she feasted on Jenny’s pussy. He got behind her and slid his cock right into Kimmi’s pussy and started slowly pumping in and out. 

Not to be left out, Brad walked over and brushed his wife’s lips with his cock. Jenny opened her mouth and greedily swallowed his cock.  She swirled her lips all its precious head, lick his shaft, and then took it right down her throat.

This really added fuel to the fire and Steve-O just started ramming his thick meat in and out of Kimmi with his balls slapping the back of her thighs.

Kimmi had an orgasm that felt like an out of body experience. Once she settled down, she slid her tongue over to Jenny’s ass and swirled around her sexy little rosebud.  That set off an absolute explosion for Jenny! She had to take her husband’s cock out of her mouth for fear she would bite it off.  Her ass shook, her thighs clamped around Kimmi’s head, and she just screamed, “Oh fuck, fuck, fuck me!” It was going to be a very fond memory.

She took Brad’s dick back into her mouth and made love to it. Steve-O started pumping harder and deeper into Kimmi’s pussy and filled her to the brim, so his cum leaked out of her and down her thighs.  This decadent scene made Brad’s cock tingle, as his balls tightened, and he filled Jenny’s mouth. She swallowed every bit, and then cleaned and washed her husband’s cock with her tongue.

They collapsed in a mess of sweaty human flesh. All four of them had huge smiles on their faces.                                                       

Poor Jan was left out, but the visual was better than any porn she had ever seen. She laid back in her Hobson lounge and slowly flicked her clit and softly moaned.

Marco returned from his trip to the liquor store and stopped dead in his tracks as he watched the final moments of that erotic foursome.  He had purchased two bottles of Campari, a bottle of Gin, and some Vermouth Rosso along with some oranges.  He had it in mind to introduce to his new friends to a Negroni, a classic Italian cocktail. But clearly they were mixing things up all on their own without him! While he was gone the sun had set so he looked around and turned on the pool lights.

                                              a433fba41dee61678b063082c68e8a21b5b4d984.jpg

 

Stay tuned for chapter three. That's when it really gets rockin.

 

 

Published 
Written by leecampbell1954
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments