Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Orgasmatron V - A Five Star Orgy

"An orgy in Covid times"

18
20 Comments 20
2.5k Views 2.5k
5.8k words 5.8k words

Author's Notes

"All six of them collapsed and tried to get control of themselves. Marco said, “I never thought I would say this, but I’m sexed out.” He made a round of negronis for all of them and smiled to Steve-O and Jan, “You two have created a gift to humanity. I’m afraid that it just makes me desire the touch of a woman even more though.” Steve-O asked, “Would you actually risk that?” Kimmie, whispered, “He already has, and I loved it.” Jan asked for everyone to exchange phone numbers and addresses. Then she let the cat out of the bag and admitted to everyone that she and Steve-O had hooked up as well. “Maybe, we should all meet in person?” she asked, hoping they would all agree. There were smiles all around. They all thought the same thing. But, despite the idea being sexy as hell, did they dare risk it?"

After that remarkable orgy in the Orgasmatron, Steve-O really wanted, no needed, more physical touch. He was lonely and had fallen for his Ebony Goddess. Jan was first and foremost a friend, but also a trusted colleague.  The most important thing was that she was his lover, and he had to have her in his life.

He grew up and still lived on Merritt Island, across the causeway from Melbourne Florida. He inherited the family estate on the ocean, and fondly remembered shrimping a bit closer to the causeway and enjoying a cold beer at Shenanigans Pub.

This was the perfect place to get everyone together. He got on the computer, which he had built himself, and sent encrypted emails to the other five sexual maestros.

The first to respond was Jan, which delighted him. The very inviting photo she sent didn’t hurt either. Marco and Kimmie, holed up at Marcos’s home in Jupiter, responded an hour later, “We’re in.”

The next morning Brad and Jenny responded, “Oh, fuck yeah, we’re in.”

The event was set for the following weekend with all but Jan showing up Saturday afternoon. She was coming over Friday evening, for some alone time.  Sometime after dark, Steve-O heard a car pull up to his house.  After waiting a few minutes, he opened the front door and saw Jan’s Tesla but no sign of her. He went all around the outside of his ancestral home and finally saw her on his beach.

                                    jan-at-merrite-island.jpg

 

God, she looked beautiful. He would never get over the contrast of her green eyes with her lovely dark skin. He ran to her and they embraced. A kiss of a lifetime sprung upon them both. In his head fireworks were going off, and Jan was just melting into his presence. They had something real and beautiful together!

They swam in the warm Atlantic waters and then dried in heat of a Florida evening. Steve-O lay down on his back and said, “I’ve cleared a spot in my beard for you to sit down, darling, and I can’t wait to taste you.” She lowered her pussy onto to Steve-O’s mouth and yelled as soon as she felt his tongue lick, then swallow her lips.

Steve-O felt like he could spend a lifetime devouring this woman’s pussy. He slowly licked up her labia, took each outer lip in his mouth, and nibbled with his teeth. Then he licked her inner lips before forcing his tongue as deep as he could into her wonderful opening. Jan just ground herself onto this loving man. He finally (Jan’s thought) found her clit, licked teasingly, and then just made love to her clit with his tongue.

Jan yelled loudly as she came and flooded Steve-O’s mouth with wonderful juices.  As soon as she could move, still reeling from her orgasm, she reared up, grabbed his cock, and just sank down on it. It hurt a bit initially, but then she began to enjoy that gorgeous fat cock and rode him like a rodeo star.

Steve-O was in heaven. He pumped up into his girlfriend as hard as he could and felt his balls about ready to burst. After a few more stokes Jan came again, her ass and legs went into a spasm. Steve-O said, “Jan, I want to come in your mouth.” She smiled, bent down, and swallowed as much of his cock as she could.  His wasn’t the longest cock she ever had but was so damn wide.  It stretched her mouth, then he flooded her mouth with a lovely tasting cum.

She swallowed most of it but decided to take a risk! She kept the last spirt in her mouth and then kissed Steve-O. He was out of his mind with lust. His mind was racked with thoughts that men just don’t do this; it was disgusting. But he felt such passion for this woman, and she showed him the same passion, so he loved his first snowball.

 

*********************************************************

 

The next morning, as agreed upon, they all rejoined the Orgasmatron.

Once there, Brad looked at Jenny and had an idea. He knew that despite how dominant she had been over Kimmie while using the Orgasmatron, that in real life she was incredibly submissive. Since the six of them were already in danger of being discovered, why not give her something amazing to remember all of this by? After all, it was because of her that they were even lucky enough to have been part of the Orgasmatron testing. And it was Jenny who had nudged him into agreeing to meet with the whole group. If he really looked back far enough, he even had to admit it was Jenny who didn’t give up on them and their sex life.

Brad took Jenny in his arms and whispered in her ear, “I bet you wish that you could be submissive to everyone in the group, don’t you?”

He felt her shiver and heard a soft moan. He grinned and said to the group, “Just in case we get caught, and this is our last hurrah, I think we should be honest with all of you and let you in on a little secret. My wife would love to spend the next hour or two being shared by all of us. So, who’s interested in making her our collective submissive slut and enjoy doing whatever strikes your mood with her?”

Everyone’s hand went up and Jenny blushed. Brad smiled wickedly and said, “Well what are you waiting for, slut? Get naked again and get down on your knees. Let’s show our friends what a good girl you know how to be!”

Jenny’s face was filled with gratitude and lust. She stripped off her sundress, got down on her knees, and lowered her head. “I’m ready for use, Sir,” she said softly.

“Holy fuck!” Marco and Steve-O said at the same time. Seeing her comply immediately made both of their cocks hard.

Kimmie giggled a little. It was fun to see the roles reversed. Jenny had been the Mistress who dominated her and now she would be the submissive slut for the group. Kimmie wasn’t sure if Jenny would see this as payback or returning the favor. Either way, she wanted to help take advantage of Jenny!

Jan saw the group all standing around while Jenny waited for someone to make the first move. “Well, all of you can stand there with your jaws on the ground if you want, but this slut is going to eat my pussy!” She led Jenny to the bed, pushed her onto her back, and straddled her face. The rest of the group followed them over to the bed and, suddenly, Jenny had cocks in each hand and one in her pussy. Then she felt Kimmie’s teeth on her nipples alternating flicks, licks, and erotic bites. Jenny was in heaven!

The cock in her pussy turned out to be Steve-O’s, so Jan turned around, so she was facing him, with her dripping cunt still enjoying Jenny’s skilled tongue. Kimmie moved out of the way so Steve-O and Jan could embrace while they both used Jenny. She didn’t want to be left out of the action though. So, she inserted a finger into her own pussy and used her juices to lube up Jenny’s ass. She worked a finger into her while Steve-O rammed his cock deep inside Jenny’s cunt while he played with Jan’s tits.

While Jan was grinding on Jenny’s face and enjoying her talented tongue, Brad and Marco each snuck a finger into her wet cunt and then started alternating finger-fucking her ass. Jan moaned as she felt first Marco’s finger, then Brad’s, then Marco’s again.

Meanwhile, Kimmie used her free hand to finger her own dripping, needy cunt. Her orgasm came quickly, so she used her drenched fingers to play with Steve-O’s ass. The stimulation was so erotic that Steve-O started pumping harder into Jenny. Brad saw the look of panic in his eyes, and said, “Go ahead and cum inside her.”

Steve-O was grateful because there was no turning back now with Jenny’s tight walls gripping his cock and Kimmie doing decadent things to his ass. He cried out and blasted his seed into Jenny’s cunt, triggering her own orgasm.

Jenny bit down on Jan’s clit as she tried to scream while she came. This, combined with the finger banging in her ass, caused Jan to squirt her own sweet cream into Jenny’s willing mouth.

Brad said, “Marco, help me spit-roast this hot little bitch! You take her ass while she takes my cock in her throat. Steve-O if you’ve recovered enough, I think Kimmie’s pussy needs some attention.”

Steve-O grinned and said to Kimmie, “You teased the hell out of my ass! The least I can do is return the favor!”

He crawled between Kimmie’s legs, lifted her hips, and began to eat her puckered rosebud. “Oh, fuck that feels good!” Kimmie cried out.

Jan reached around and started stroking Steve-O’s cock to get him nice and hard again. When her mission was complete, she urged Steve-O to fuck Kimmie’s needy little pussy.

Steve-O pumped into Kimmie while Marco rammed his cock into Jenny’s tight little ass. Jenny moaned on Brad’s cock in her mouth and set off another round of orgasms. Kimmie came hard, screaming, “Oh, fuck yes!” Then Steve-O pulled out of Kimmie’s pussy and plunged into Jan’s and got her off again, before his balls tightened, then let go as he emptied himself into her.

Just then, there was a loud banging on the door, accompanied by a man’s voice saying, “Open up! This is the Chastity Police! We know you are in there committing forbidden sexual acts! The building is surrounded. Escape is futile. Surrender now or face more severe consequences!”

 

            policeraid-3.png

 

“Oh, shit, we’ve been found out!” Brad said. “And it’s all my fault! I shouldn’t have suggested this extra playtime.”

“No, it’s my fault,” Kimmie said, crying. “I screamed too loud when I came.”

Steve-O said, “It’s all of our faults and if we don’t open the door soon, they may break down the door. I suggest we open the door and see if we can somehow negotiate with them to not turn us in!”

The group nodded in agreement and Steve-O opened the door. Ten SWAT-like Chastity Policemen forced their way past Steve-O into the room. They grabbed hold of them all and secured them with cuffs. The captain said, “Where are the others?”

“There aren’t any others,” Brad said, puzzled.

“The report said there were at least ten people in here fucking and screaming like banshees!” the captain said gruffly.

Steve-O recognized the captain as a guy he went to grade school through high school with and spoke up, “Bubba, I can attest to the fact that there were only six of us the whole time. I had a device recording our wild shenanigans so I could make a copy for each of us.” He turned and looked at the others. “I wanted us all to have something to remember this day by, since I figured it would be unlikely that we would be able to ever have all six of us meet together again like this.”

Marco grinned. He had secretly hoped that someone had set up a camera!

“Let’s see the video!” the CP captain demanded. “Then we will see if you are telling the truth.”

Steve-O took out the video recording stick and placed it in play mode. The Chastity Police officers all looked shocked as they watched Jenny be the main attraction as a submissive little slut. The captain’s massive cock grew hard and it was impossible for him to hide his lust. He whispered to a couple of the other officers and then looked at Jenny.

“We’ve never been with a redhead before. We will likely never get the chance to ever experience this. We will make you all a deal. Let us have the redhead for our pleasure, and we will write our reports to say that you were all simply kissing with your clothes on,” the captain said.

“No way,” Steve-O said, “we can’t let all of you use Jenny. Besides kissing with clothes on is still jail time.”

Jenny shuddered at the thought of jail time. “I have a proposition,” she blurted out.

The others just stared at her. She looked into Brad’s eyes and said, “I love you, but we can’t go to jail. It will destroy our marriage.”

Brad smiled and said, “I love you too, baby. I’ll support whatever you decide.”

Jenny lifted her head with her chin jutted out defiantly. “I will let all ten of you have me, but we get all go free.”

“We can’t do that,” the captain said.

“You can do anything you want to me. You can fuck any hole, use all the sex toys you want, I will even agree to be strapped to the St. Andrew’s Cross. The others will watch, and when you are done with me, we all go free,” she insisted again.

While the Chastity Police spoke amongst themselves, Brad kissed Jenny, “I love you so much. Are you okay doing this? You know I would never ask this from you.”

“You aren’t asking me. I’m offering this so we can all be spared, but mostly for you. I know you’d do the same for me,” she said resting her forehead against his. “I just hope you don’t think less of me for offering my body to these men.”

Brad smiled, “I just hope you don’t think less of me that my dick is already hard thinking about them using you.”

Jenny smirked, “Well, I’m wet, so we are even.”

“Baby, just promise me if it’s too much, call out your safe word and I will tell them to stop and be the one who calls it off, okay?” he said as he kissed her forehead.

“I promise,” she said softly, “but I won’t need you to call it off. I can handle anything, knowing it will keep us, and our friends, out of jail.”

The Chastity Police huddled. The captain said, “I can’t speak for all of you, but I don’t want to pass up the opportunity to fuck a redhead’s ass and whip her on a cross. But if I do this, we all do this so none of us can tattle on the others, agreed?”

“Agreed,” they all replied.

The captain, Bubba, looked at Brad and said, “We get her all night, can do anything we want, and your group watches but can’t touch each other. Then, when we are done with her, you all go free and this never happened.”

Brad and Jenny looked at each other, “Agreed.”

“But if she begs us to stop before we’re done the deal’s off!” Bubba said firmly.

“She won’t beg for that,” Brad insisted.

Kimmie whispered to Marco, “What if they are lying? What if they use Jenny and then we still all go to jail?”

“What other choice do we have?” Marco whispered back. “Besides, it’s up to Brad and Jenny. I think we need to just do as they say and try to enjoy the show. Jenny likes to be submissive, so let’s just hope they aren’t too rough with her, and she has a little fun while saving our asses.”

One of the officers uncuffed everyone, sat them all down on the couches, and put the cuffs back on so their arms were in front. Everyone except Jenny who was immediately strapped to the St. Andrew’s Cross that Steve-O had built himself for a former girlfriend. The five friends sat naked, realizing that being cuffed in front meant they had the ability to touch themselves while they watched the Chastity Police ravage Jenny. Brad’s cock was hard as a rock, while Marco and Steve-O were each at about half-mast. Jan and Kimmie both felt their pussies getting wet and felt a little guilty getting so aroused at the sight of Jenny bound to the cross. Jenny just smiled seductively at the group and winked. Then she said to the captain, “I’m ready for my punishment, Sir.”

That was all it took for Steve-O’s thick meat to stand up at attention. He looked at Brad and said, “I’m sorry.”

Brad shrugged and said, “Don’t be,” and nodded his own lap where precum was oozing out of the head of his own cock.

The captain took a flogger and lashed out at Jenny’s full breasts, leaving red welts on her creamy skin. Jenny cried out with each stroke, but Jan noticed that there was already a trickle of nectar starting to run down Jenny’s inner thigh. Knowing that Jenny was so turned on made her own pussy tingle. She quietly slipped a finger inside and got her finger wet. Then she gently rubbed her clit in small circles.

SuperHotGirl1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuperHotGirl1

 

                             kattiedtothecross-backwards.png

 

The other nine officers all got undressed and stroked their cocks while the captain continued to flog Jenny’s tits. When they were sufficiently rosy, he switched to a crop and spanked her mound several times before moving the device between her legs and whipped her directly on her open pussy. Jenny moaned and writhed while the captain continued his assault on her bare sex. One of the officers had gotten himself too close and was about to cum. The captain spun the cross, so Jenny's mouth was at dick level and the captain shouted, “Stick your cock in her mouth and feed her you’re cum, sergeant!”

The sergeant did as his commander told him and made it into Jenny’s mouth just in time to explode. Several of the other Chastity Cops took a turn getting head from Jenny while she was still attached to the cross, while some of the others used dildos and vibrators on her cunt, forcing her to cum.

After swallowing a load of cop cum, Jenny was turned around so several of them could spank her ass. She moaned as the sting of the open-handed spanking made her cum again. When her ass was bright pink, the captain, Bubba, decided it was time to take her down so he could fuck her.

“I’m fucking this cunt first,” Bubba said. The rest of you men take a seat at the table and watch your captain enjoy our little red-haired slut. Stroke your cocks to keep them hard because as soon as I am finished, I want one of you to take my place immediately. The first round, we fuck her pussy, the second round, we fuck her ass. After that, it’s up to whoever is using her to decide what hole he wants. We will keep going all night or until none of us can get it up again, clear?”

“Clear!” they all said in unison.

Brad wanted to protest, but he trusted that Jenny would scream out her safe word if she wanted him to call it off. She would be sore for days, but he knew that she was also probably enjoying the hell out of being the center of attention and taken by ten men, which had always been a fantasy of hers. He looked at Jan and Kimmie, who were both fingering the hell out of their own clits, then at Marco and Steve-O whose cocks looked much like his own, ready to burst. They should all be ashamed of themselves getting so aroused by watching Jenny get used so completely. But Jenny’s own pussy was dripping like a faucet, so he stopped worrying and decided to enjoy the show.

                                 jenny-gangbanged.png

And what a show it was! Bubba sat on the long table and pulled Jenny onto his lap. Then he leaned back and pulled her arms behind her and pumped into her like a man possessed. His men did what their captain had instructed and kept stroking their own dicks so they would each be ready when it was their turn.

“Captain,” one of the men said, “How do we know whose turn it is to fuck her next?”

Bubba growled, “I don’t care, just someone be ready because I’m about to empty myself into this slut!”

As his captain howled while he blasted his cum deep into her pussy, the officer who had asked the question jumped up on the table and flipped Jenny over. “I’m going to suggest we just go in order of how you are seated for the first round, after that it’s whoever is hard enough again to take a turn.”

The officer took Jenny from behind, grabbed onto her tits, and only lasted two minutes before he shot his load. The next cop took over and put her on her back, lifted her legs in the air, and plunged into her pussy hard and deep.

When it was time for the second round, Bubba was nice and hard again from watching this little redhead gets used like a fuck doll. He really didn’t think she’d be able to handle all of them, but she was a fiery little bitch and she wasn’t giving up! Maybe ten ass-fuckings would make her cry uncle, and they’d be able to take the whole lot of offenders in and throw them in jail after all.

By this time, Jan and Kimmie had fingered themselves to three orgasms apiece, Marco, and Steve-O had given in and stroked themselves to completion, and Brad was ready to burst. Brad was trying hard not to cum while watching Jenny, but he lost his when he watched Bubba’s thick cock enter his wife’s ass. He stroked his cock at the same pace as Bubba’s cock moved in and out of Jenny’s tight ass, and when the captain cried out as he came, so did Brad.

Jenny held her own and took cock after cock in her ass till it was well past sore, but she would not give in. Some of the guys rubbed her clit while they pumped into her tight back door and made her cum hard while they filled her ass with spunk.

True to the captain’s word, they used all of Jenny’s holes all night until their cocks were spent. They left her on the table, full of and covered in their cum, while they all put their uniforms back on.

After the exhausting workout, the Chasity police had given Jenny, the gang expected the cops to live up to their end of the deal. Even the cops were worn out. But the captain was an evil prick and said, “OK, round them up and put them in the paddy wagon.”

Steve-O exploded and yelled, “Damnit Bubba, you can’t pull this shit, you gave us your word. We grew up together for goodness sake. Doesn’t your word mean anything these days?” 

Bubba responded, “The virus has made my word null and void.”

Then Jan popped up with an idea, “What if we sweeten the pot a little bit?”

Bubba asked, “What ya got in mind?” 

Jan suggested, “How about a free lifetime membership to the Orgasmatron?”

Bubba’s eyes widened a bit, and his officers seemed rather taken with the idea. Three of them were rubbing the crouches and one went as far as saying, “Oh, fuck yeah.”

Bubba hemmed and hawed finally saying “Well, I just don’t know.”

At that point, Steve-O spoke up, “What about the free use of my private beach every Saturday for you and your families? I would, of course, hire a guard to ensure everyone had a close contact ID card.”

Bubba nodded and finally gave in, “Steve-O, just because we grew up together, I’ll tell ya what I’m going to do. I’ll process close contact ID’s for the six of you, in addition to not arresting ya’ll if you throw in one more thing.” 

“What’s that?” asked Steve-O.

Bubba said, “You get all six of you folks up here once a quarter and allow us to rotate through the three girls, to do with what we want. I can’t wait to get Kimmie all tied up.”

Kimmie squealed, she just couldn’t help herself. It was a dream come true.

Marco objected sternly! He dragged Kimmie off to the side and said, “Sweetie, I’m not sure you can handle such abuse, I’m worried for you.”

Kimmie responded, “Oh baby, it’s not abuse. It’s a sexual roller coaster, and I love it.”

Marco asked, “Are you sure?” 

Kimmie said, “Damn straight I am.”

Jenny purred, “I’d love another workout with you boys.”

Jan frowned and said, “The gangbang certainly has an appeal, but I can’t be tied to that cross. I hate being restrained; I get panic attacks from that treatment.”

Steve-O looked a bit surprised. She never ceased to amaze him. He raised his eyebrows and asked, “Are you sure?”

Jan just shook her head yes.

Bubba extended his hand to Steve-O and said, “Deal.”  Both men shook hands and, to Steve-O that still meant something in the south.

Bubba said, “Give me until noon tomorrow (pronounced twomara) and I’ll run those ID cards up to ya personally.”

That of course, meant all six would be spending the night at Steve-O’s, and there were smiles all around. The Chastity Police rounded up their battering rams, and shields and left.

Jenny then turned to Brad and said, “Oh honey, I can’t believe it! We have managed to restore and revitalize our marriage! Plus, we are free to play with our friends, our very close friends. On top of that, I get to look forward to being treated like a BDSM slut every nine months. Life doesn’t get any better.” Brad’s dick got hard as steal just listening to her and laughed. He grabbed her crimson ass to bring her close and gave her the most loving kiss imaginable.

Steve-O took Jan’s hand and kissed it, locking eyes with her as he did. He said “Oh baby, I hate being apart from you. You bring magic into my life. Would you please, please, move in with me?”

Jan grinned, “You just try and stop me, lover.”

Kimmie smiled at Marco and he said, “Wow, this will let us visit each other more frequently, that’s great.” Kimmie was disappointed that he didn’t suggest moving in together but tried not to let it show.

Marco, always a bit slippery and non-committal, had a small war going on in his head. He had been receiving voicemails and emails from someone named Danielle, of a suggestive nature. The pictures she had sent were hot and that accent, oh it excited him so. He knew he genuinely felt something for Kimmie, but he wanted his cake and expected to eat it too.

He needed to quiet that monkey bouncing around inside his cranium, and took Kimmie in his arms and asked, “Would you like to come to visit for the next week?” The monkey smiled with contentment.

Kimmie smiled brightly, kissed Marco, and said “I’d love to.”

They all spent the night with their partners; it was cozy, peaceful, and loving. Love was in the air.

Late next morning, Bubba showed up with the six Close Contact ID cards as promised.

They all hugged and said their goodbyes, looking forward to next month’s sexual extravagancy. Brad and Jenny were the first to leave, Kimmie was still repacking the four suitcases she brought for the weekend.

Marco offered his yacht as the site for next month’s get together. He had a 66-foot Azimut flybridge that he kept docked at his home on the intercoastal waterway, in Jupiter. Everyone thought that was a grand idea.

azimut-66-2.png

 

Marco was feeling pretty content, but that damn monkey started rattling around again. Was he falling in love? That sent sharp bursts of panic almost immediately. He thought, “Fuck! No way! I’m not going there.”

Then Kimmie came wrestling her four suitcases through their bedroom door. He laughed so hard it hurt his gut. Kimmie looked hurt and shot him those doe eyes and he melted. ‘Well,' he thought, ‘let’s see how the next week goes.’ Then he ran right over to help her, but first took her in his arms and said, “You produce feelings in me, that scare the hell of me.”

She smiled, “Too bad, big boy. What the hell do you think you do to me?”

They shared a long, passionate kiss. Marco asked Steve-O if they could spend another night. He told Kimmie, “I like these two, and this estate is marvelous. Let’s spend another night, and then we can run down to my place for the week or so.” 

She smiled at the week or so, and shook her head yes, before grabbing him for another passionate kiss. Wow, was she getting worked up?

Steve-O then said, “Hey, you guys want to help us soundproof the party room? I think I’ll turn it into a mild dungeon with all the amenities. I know we have Close Contact ID cards now, and won’t get raided, but I’d rather my neighbors not hear the sounds of the next Chastity Cop Gang Bang!”

Kimmie and Marco laughed and said, “Heck yeah! Sounds like fun!”

They worked all afternoon, and through the night, putting up the soundproof tiles, which proved to be harder than had thought. When they finally finished, it was getting close to sunrise. Steve-O suggested they all use the outside shower and clean up.

Four naked bodies were soon sharing a four-headed shower with two of them being hosed heads. The girls like that a lot. They played with hoses, using them on one another. The girls then got into some serious soaping of each other.

Watching as Jan and Kimmie started to kiss one another, Marco said, “Holy shit, is that hot or what?”

Steve-O picked his tongue up off the floor so he could respond, and said, “Damn, I’ve never seen anything so incredibly hot before. Look at them suds each other, kissing, and caressing each other. And the clash of color! Jan’s body so dark and delicious and Kimmie’s is fair and lovely. The two of them together look so beautiful loving each other, it’s a dream come true.”

shower-scene-2.jpg

 

It was getting quite close to sunrise, so Steve-O asked the girls if he had to spray them both down with cold water in order to save their lovemaking for later. They all laughed.

Then he said, “Let’s grab a few steaks and some eggs. I’ve got a picnic bench, a gas grill, and two Hobsons down at the beach. We can cook up a nice breakfast, have some margaritas, and watch the sunrise.”

Steve-O powered up the grill and started to blacken them, while Kimmie and Marco were chopping onions and serrano peppers. Tears ran down their face but still managed to steal a kiss every other chop or three.

Marco’s cranium monkey was screaming and bouncing to the point where he really needed a stiff drink. Fortunately, Jan had been making margaritas at the Hobson and handed one to both Kimmie and Marco. He downed his, got a brain freeze from the ice, then squeaked out, “May I have another, please?”

The two up started chopping and kissing, well, more kissing than chopping and the monkey quieted down some. Marco knew he was in deep shit at that point.

They sat down to the table, with Kimmie sitting on Marco’s lap. They actually took turns feeding each other. Jan looked at this opened her mouth and stuck a couple of fingers in her mouth, causing her to gag, while looking right at them. 

They all laughed their asses off, full belly laughs and had another round of margaritas. Finally, it came time to leave and they wandered back up to the house.

As they walked out to Marco’s jag, the damn monkey started up again. Marco said “Damnit, you’re back? Shut the fuck up!” Kimmie looked very offended.

Marco panicked and said, “Oh no, not you babe, it’s that damn primate.” Kimmie thought he sounded batshit crazy and laughed. She said “What primate Marco? What the fuck are you talking about?”

Marco knew it was time to admit defeat and said, “Look, sweetie, the idea of losing my freedom scares me. I’ve felt this a little like this in the past, but it absolutely frightens me. I have feelings for you that I’ve never felt before and the drunken monkey is raising hell.” As soon as he said drunken monkey, Kimmie got it. She had one of those annoying primates as well.

She looked into his eyes and said, “I understand. When I have that problem, I need to get it off my chest or he will never shut up.”

Marco nodded, felt himself blushing, and said, “Yeah, I know. The thing is…” Now his face was red as his shirt. “The thing is…” He turned around in circles and actually choked up a bit before continuing, “The thing is, I can’t stand to be away from you. I want, I want…”  He spun around in another circle, even redder in the face and arms, and finally was able to spit it out, “I don’t want you to come to spend a week or so with me. I want you to move to Jupiter with me.” The monkey finally shut the fuck up!

Kimmie jumped at him and wrapped her legs around his waist. She shoved her tongue down his mouth and thought she felt his tonsils. They both shared a passionate kiss for the record books.

Smiling, hand in hand, they jumped in the convertible and headed home.

 

red-jag.png

So, we are at a point where we can end this story here. It’s really a good stopping point. What do you, the reader think?

 

 

 

Published 
Written by leecampbell1954
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments